英语在线翻译翻译 :massive是大型的,大规模的。那么小规模用英语在线翻译怎么说

大规模英语怎么说,大规模的英文翻译,大规模英文例句和用法
单词大规模的汉英翻译
[dàguīmó] large scaleextensivewide scale
[la:d?] adj.大的,巨大的,宽大的,夸大的 adv.大大地,夸大地,顺风地 n.大 [skeil] n.刻度,衡量,比例,数值范围,比例尺,天平,等级 vt.依比例决定,攀登,测量 vi.剥落,生水垢,重,攀登,衡量
单词大规模的英汉对照例句战争中大规模的逃难移民被新闻界广泛报道。The mass emigration of refugees in the war was reported widely by the press.大规模的农场聚集在白人的所有权之下,这在当时是一股潮流。The aggregation of immense farms under white ownership was a trend at that time.大屠杀大规模杀戮,如战争中的大屠杀;屠宰Massive slaughter, a massacre.大规模的广告能引起对某一物品人为的需求。Extensive advertising can cause a factitious demand for an article.1953年这一带开始大规模种植苹果树。Around here apple trees began to be planted extensively in1953.指挥官决定把大规模的进攻推迟到春天进行。The commander decided to postpone the big push until the spring.她参加所有大规模的赛马比赛。She races at all the big meetings.建筑物建筑物,尤指大规模且外观宏伟的建筑物A building, especially one of imposing appearance or size.中国着手进行大规模的改革。China embark on a massive programme of reform.在西非,有许多商行大规模地经营棕桐制品、可可和橡胶贸易。In west Africa there are a number of businesses trading on a large scale in palm products, cocoa and rubber.决定性的或大规模的战争A decisive or catastrophic conflict.不得市政当局的允许举行大规模游行示威是妨害社会秩序的。Any public demonstrations on a large scale without the permission of the city authorities is antisocial.大规模的工业化正在造成这种过度累积。This massive overbuild is being fuelled by the colossal scale of industrialisation.新一轮大规模定量宽松具有切实的风险:影响美联储(Fed)最终拒绝将债务货币化的信心;不必要地在更广泛的层面突显出(目前或未来)的通胀预期或者实际通胀水平;竞争性贬值和贸易限制措施。And a large new round of quantitative easing has real risks: undermining confidence in the fed's ultimate refusal
undesirably heightened inflationary expectations more broadly now or later and competitive devaluations and trade restrictions.据报,首都大马士革、逊尼派商业中心阿勒颇等大城市并没有出现大规模示威。No mass demonstrations have been reported in big cities such as the capital damascus and the sunni business centre of aleppo.提交更多大规模的相关例句
Copyright &
&萨鲁词典版权所有大规模的海词问答与网友补充:
大规模的相关资料:
大规模&:& um ...
在&&中查看更多...
大规模&:&( faire qc ...
在&&中查看更多...
大规模&:&en gran es ...
在&&中查看更多...
大规模&:&?? ...
在&&中查看更多...
大规模&:&кр?глый ма ...
在&&中查看更多...
大规模&:&large-scal ...
在&&中查看更多...
大规模&:&大がかりだ ...
在&&中查看更多...
大规模&:&su vasta s ...
在&&中查看更多...
相关词典网站:你现在的位置 : &
2012年考研英语翻译题及分析精选
  忙死了,别烦我
  1、When I decided to quit my full time employment it never occurred to me that I might become a part of a new international trend. A lateral move that hurt my pride and blocked my professional progress prompted me to abandon my relatively high profile career although, in the manner of a disgraced government minister, I covered my exit by claiming &I wanted to spend more time with my family&.
  当我决定辞去自己的全日制工作时决没有想到,自己竟成了一种新的国际性潮流的一分子。一次平级的人事调动伤了我的自尊心,并阻断了我的事业发展,这促使我放弃自己地位较高的职业,当然,就像面子扫尽的政府部长那样,我也掩饰说&我只想与家人更多的呆在一起&。
  2、Curiously, some two-and-a-half years and two novels later, my experiment in what the Americans term &downshifting& has turned my tired excuse into an absolute reality. I have been transformed from a passionate advocate of the philosophy of &have it all&, preached by Linda Kelsey for the past seven years in the pages of she magazine, into a woman who is happy to settle for a bit of everything.
  奇怪的是,大约两年半的时间我写完两部小说后,我这个被美国人称为&放慢生活节奏&的试验,却使我太疲惫的借口变成了现实。我已从一个&获得一切&哲学(琳达&凯茜过去七年中在《她》这本杂志所宣扬的)的狂热支持者,变成了一个乐于接受任何东西只要一丁点的女人。
  3、I have discovered, as perhaps Kelsey will after her much-publicized resignation from the editorship of She after a build-up of stress, that abandoning the doctrine of &juggling your life&, and making the alternative move into &downshifting& brings with it far greater rewards than financial success and social status. Nothing could persuade me to return to the kind of life Kelsey used to advocate and I once enjoyed: 12-hour working days, pressured deadlines, the fearful strain of office politics and the limitations of being a parent on &quality time&.
  我已经发现(由于压力过大,凯茜已多次公开宣称要辞去《她》杂志编辑的职务,在这之后她也许会有同样发现),放弃&忙忙碌碌&的生活哲学,转而过一种&放慢生活节奏&的生活所带来的回报,比经济成功和社会地位更有价值。什么也说服不了我回到过去那种凯茜所宣扬的、我也曾自得其乐的生活中去:每天12小时的工作日,压得人喘不过气来的最后期限,可怕而紧张的办公室的争权夺利,以及因为时间有限连做母亲也得&高效率&所造成的种种限制。
  4、In America, the move away from juggling to a simpler, less materialistic lifestyle is a well-established trend. Downshifting & also known in America as &voluntary simplicity& & has, ironically, even bred a new area of what might be termed anti-consumerism. There are a number of bestselling downshifting self-help books for people who want to
there are newsletters, such as The Tightwad Gazette, that give hundreds of thousands of Americans useful tips on anything from recycling their cling-film to m there are even support groups for those who want to achieve the mid-'90s equivalent of dropping out.
  在美国,摆脱忙碌,转而过一种简单、不大物质化的生活已成明确趋势。具有讽刺意味的是,&放慢生活节奏&&&在美国也称&自愿简单化&&&甚至孕育了一个崭新的、可称之为反消费主义的生活方式。对于那些想简单生活的人来说,有许多很畅销的帮你轻松生活的自助书籍;有各种简讯,例如省钱简报,会给美国人提供成千上万条有用的点子去做事,从回收保鲜腊到自制肥皂;甚至还有一些帮助团体,帮人按90年代中期脱离传统社会的人的生活方式去生活。
  5、While in America the trend started as a reaction to the economic decline & after the mass redundancies caused by downsizing in the late '80s & and is still linked to the politics of thrift, in Britain, at least among the middle class downshifters of my acquaintance, we have different reasons for seeking to simplify our lives.
  在美国,这种趋势一开始是对经济衰落所做出的一种反应&&出现于80年代后期缩小经济规模所引起的大量人员冗余之后&&在英国,至少在我所认识的中产阶级的简化生活者中,这种趋势仍被认为与节俭政治有关联,虽然如此,然而我们有着不同的缘由去寻求使自己的生活简单化。
  6、For the women of my generation who were urged to keep juggling through the '80s, downshifting in the mid-'90s is not so much a search for the mythical good life & growing your own organic vegetables, and risking turning into one & as a personal recognition of your limitations.
  对我们这一代女性来说,整个80年代我们曾被迫忙碌地生活,90年代中期的简化生活与其说是寻求神话般的好生活&&自己种有机蔬菜以及冒险制造有机蔬菜&&倒不如说我们都认识了自身的局限。
  企业兼并的质疑
  1、 The world is going through the biggest wave of mergers and acquisitions ever witnessed. The process sweeps from hyperactive America to Europe and reaches the emerging countries with unsurpassed might. Many in these countries are looking at this process and worrying: &Won't the wave of business concentration turn into an uncontrollable anti-competitive force?&
  世界正在经历一场前所未有的巨大的并购浪潮。这个浪潮从异常活跃的美国席卷到欧洲,并以不可比拟的威力影响到正在崛起的国家。这些国家的许多人面对这个浪潮开始忧虑:&企业合并的浪潮会不会变成一股不可控制的反竞争的力量?&
  2、There's no question that the big are getting bigger and more powerful. Multinational corporations accounted for less than 20% of international trade in 1982. Today the figure is more than 25% and growing rapidly. International affiliates account for a fast-growing segment of production in economies that open up and welcome foreign investment. In Argentina, for instance, after the reforms of the early 1990s, multinationals went from 43% to almost 70% of the industrial production of the 200 largest firms. This phenomenon has created serious concerns over the role of smaller economic firms, of national businessmen and over the ultimate stability of the world economy.
  无疑,大企业正在变得更大、更强。跨国公司在1982年只占有国际贸易不到20%的份额。而现在,这个数字上升到25%强,并且还在迅速上升。在那些对外开放并鼓励外资的国家的经济中国际分公司在国民生产中成为一个快速增长的部门。比如,在阿根廷,经过90年代初的改革之后,跨国公司在200家大型企业的工业生产中从43%增加到几乎70%。这个现象造成了人们对小型企业和民族资本的作用以及世界经济的最终稳定的严重忧虑。
  3、I believe that the most important forces behind the massive M&A wave are the same that underlie the globalization process: falling transportation and communication costs, lower trade and investment barriers and enlarged markets that require enlarged operations capable of meeting customers' demands. All these are beneficial, not detrimental, to consumers. As productivity grows, the world's wealth increases.
  我认为,推动这股巨大的并购浪潮的最主要的力量,也是推动全球化进程的力量,包括日趋下降的运输与通讯费用,较低的贸易与投资壁垒,以及市场的扩大和为满足市场需求而进行的扩大生产。所有这些对消费者来说都有益而无害的。随着生产力的提高,世界的财富也在增长。
  4、Examples of benefits or costs of the current concentration wave are scanty. Yet it is hard to imagine that the merger of a few oil firms today could re-create the same threats to competition that were feared nearly a century ago in the US, when the Standard Oil trust was broken up. The mergers of telecom companies, such as World Com, hardly seem to bring higher prices for consumers or a reduction in the pace of technical progress. On the contrary, the price of communications is coming down fast. In cars, too, concentration is increasing & witness Daimler and Chrysler, Renault and Nissan & but it does not appear that consumers are being hurt.
  目前证明这股合并浪潮是带来利还是弊的实例并不多。但是很难想像当今的几个石油公司的合并是否会重新造成约100年前美国标准石油公司对竞争造成的同样的威胁,那时由于人们对该公司的这种担心而导致了它最终的解散。像世界通讯这样的通讯公司合并似乎没有给消费者带来更高的价格,或者降低技术进步的速度。相反,通信的价格在迅速下降。在汽车行业,合并也同样在增加&&比如戴姆勒与克莱斯勒,雷诺与尼桑的合并&&但消费者看起来并未受到伤害。
  5、Yet the fact remains that the merger movement must be watched. A few weeks ago, Alan Greenspan warned against the megamergers in the banking industry. Who is going to supervise, regulate and operate as lender of last resort with the gigantic banks that are being created? Won't multinationals shift production from one place to another when a nation gets too strict about infringements to fair competition? And should one country take upon itself the role of &defending competition& on issues that affect many other nations, as in the US vs. Microsoft case?
  但是合并运动必须受到严密监视这个事实仍然存在。就在几星期以前,格林斯潘对银行业的巨大合并发出了警告。如果合并后如此巨大的银行出现,谁来充当最终的借贷者,发挥监督、规范和运作的作用呢?当一个国家对破坏公平竞争的行为的处理过于严厉时,跨国公司会不会把它们的生产从一地转到另一地呢?在那些将会影响许多其他国家的事情中,如美国政府与微软公司的诉讼案,一个国家是否应该担负起&保护竞争&的责任呢?
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐英语翻译英文如下:(不要用谷歌,有道之类的翻译,那些东西我也会用,就是实在是看不明白才来求助的,希望能翻译的流畅一点,最好是优化方向的人帮忙翻译一下!)Two types of local minima commonly_百度作业帮
英语翻译英文如下:(不要用谷歌,有道之类的翻译,那些东西我也会用,就是实在是看不明白才来求助的,希望能翻译的流畅一点,最好是优化方向的人帮忙翻译一下!)Two types of local minima commonly
英语翻译英文如下:(不要用谷歌,有道之类的翻译,那些东西我也会用,就是实在是看不明白才来求助的,希望能翻译的流畅一点,最好是优化方向的人帮忙翻译一下!)Two types of local minima commonly occur for the cost functions used in image registration:large-scalebasins and small-scale dips.The first type,the large-scale basin,is responsible for large misregistrationssince the local minimum is often far from the globalminimum.The second type,small-scale dips,can causethe optimization to get stuck at any stage and so areresponsible for large misregistrations at low resolu-tions and small misregistrations at high resolutions.
  两种类型的局部最小值通常发生的成本函数用于图像配准:大规模  盆地和小规模的下降.大型盆地,第一类是大型misregistrations负责  因为当地最低常常是远离全球  最低.第二种类型,小规模的下降,会引起  困在任何阶段的优化等  负责大型misregistrations在低的决议和小misregistrations在高分辨率.【西西】望采纳[计] large scale
large-scale
That does not require "massive" military intervention, as some have mischievously claimed.
那并不需要像某些不怀好意者所主张的那样进行“大规模的”军事干预。
The fears have prompted several countries to embark on massive armament plans.
几个国家开始实施大规模的军备计划,以防患于未然。
These communities are now turning to recycling in large numbers.
这些团体现在正转而致力于大规模的回收利用工作。
释义相关词条:
big- large- wholesale
[计] large scale
六级阅读高频词汇 - 豆丁网 ... manufacture n. 制造 massive a. 巨大的;大规模的 mechanize v. 使机械化,用机械装备.
- 基于589个网页
large-scale
英语词性转换 - 豆丁网 ... high-class( 高级的); large-scale( 大规模的) ⑼副词 + 现在分词 hard-working( 努力工作的);.
- 基于344个网页
on a large scale
介词短语 - 豆丁网 ... the same as 与...一致,与...相同的 on a large scale 大规模的 on a small scale 小规模的.
- 基于301个网页
英语家园论坛 - Powered by Discuz! Board ... pile up 积累,积聚 wholesale adj. [喻] 大规模的 lap n. (跑道的)一圈.
- 基于45个网页
large scale 石油词汇英语翻译(L)--石油百科 ... large scale system theory 大系统理论 large scale 大规模 large screen display 大屏幕显示.
- 基于221个网页
large - scale Leading a group of people a large - scale project is never easy ., 领导一群人是一个大规模的计画 , 而且十分不简单.
- 基于203个网页}

我要回帖

更多关于 中国十大最难懂方言 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信