the goldfish is very clumsy ninja存档是什么意思

QUOTE(HappyBuddha @ Thu 29 Jul
am)Your tank and matching stand is 4 feet in width....哗,不是吧?You going for a six feet setup har?yei lor .. drop that
and buy a tub lor.. better hor.. i everyday scare of the glass tank breaking.. .. everytime fill up tank i got phobia .. but then hor .. how do u guys prevent kids from swimming in the
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(mountain @ Thu 29 Jul
am)yei lor .. drop that& and buy a tub lor.. better hor.. i everyday scare of the glass tank breaking.. .. everytime fill up tank i got phobia .. but then hor .. how do u guys prevent kids from swimming in the& tub huh??Don't forget lighting.
Either use your existing one (but it probably will fall inside the tub if it's not securely fasten down) or get a NAN light like Laser's setup.As for the prevention question....1.
Use condom.2.
If tio, still dun have to worry for 2 years or so.3.
After that, swimming lesson, or make him hate taking bath. Kekeke.Anyway, don't give up the tank lah.
If not how to appreciate your Gng ranchus?
Change it to a non-IOS and one made by that bro in AF who gives lifetime warranty can leow.
No kinky wallpaper background hor.
Good tank won't break one lah.
If you carelessly knock it... then a tub can also drown you what.
Also... you'll need to raise the tub so that it's easier to siphon out the water, and more importantly, more comfortabl nonit to sit on the floor but a stool will do.
So with a stand, unless you make one strong enough (you figure out how heavy the tub is), it can also cause disaster if you're a clumsy dude.
The Matrix
QUOTE(mountain @ Thu 29 Jul
am)yei lor .. drop that& and buy a tub lor.. better hor.. i everyday scare of the glass tank breaking.. .. everytime fill up tank i got phobia .. but then hor .. how do u guys prevent kids from swimming in the& tub huh??My lousy ancient 3ft tank last 10 years before the silicon give way. And the present 4ft tanks since 1994 ... Tub har ? erh ... education ...
desireless
am)...I called ET's mom and she said the son locked himself in the room refusing to come out for food. &He didn't even come out to shift his bicycle into a shaded place!& That's so not him!& However, mom told me she can hear him pounding away at the keyboard.& &I'm just glad he's alive.&I think he's writing up his thesis on how to keep tikus.But if nobody second this... he probably won't post ah!Wah! 废寝忘食 ah!
You sure he writting thesis? Not chatting with online babes? My tikus OK leh... still surviving leh... Share the same 3-ft tank with my chapalan ranchus.Anyway ah.. talking about big tank ah.. Got any rich man so seow that he convert swmming pool to pond one ah? That will be so cool.
The Matrix
QUOTE(desireless @ Thu 29 Jul
pm)Anyway ah.. talking about big tank ah.. Got any rich man so seow that he convert swmming pool to pond one ah? That will be so cool.Got .... here ...
busy nei.. assignments, and preparing with exams.. and i haven't clear my ippt pearlies.. wormies! lots and lots of wormies, as much as they can eat before sunsetseat so much until the worms also more expensive then the fish itself.. also 10 of them in 600 litres..
desireless
I also feed blood worm.. Dunno if that's the reason why they are still swimming. But I got 6 fishes (2 tikus + 4 ranchus) in 150litres green water.... Over stock liao hor?
Boh bian leh, no space.
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(CyberET @ Thu 29 Jul
pm)pearlies.. wormies! lots and lots of wormies, as much as they can eat before sunsetseat so much until the worms also more expensive then the fish itself.. also 10 of them in 600 litres..Worms??I just checked.
A frozen bloodworm has 6% protein.I'm not impressed at all.Or is that why you need to feed them a lot of worms to compensate on their low protein count??
heheof course i got feed hikari lionhead as well, but main diet is wormssometimes throw some x-large koi pellets in as well when i'm feeding my kois
pm)Worms??I just checked.?
A frozen bloodworm has 6% protein.I'm not impressed at all.Or is that why you need to feed them a lot of worms to compensate on their low protein count??If I recall correctly 85 to 90% is water content. 6% of the remaining is deem high if compare to dry food. Jos
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(Jos Nana @ Fri 30 Jul
am)If I recall correctly 85 to 90% is water content. 6% of the remaining is deem high if compare to dry food. JosLet me try to understand how 6% is deem high....According to Hikari, the guaranteed analysis of their frozen bloodworms is:
Crude Protein 6.0% Min., Crude Fat 0.5% Min., Crude Fiber 0.9% Max., Moisture 89.0% Max.The above doesn't adds up to 100% but 96.4% only (that's not important now.)Suppose I take a bunch of defrosted bloodworms weighing 100 grams.Out of this 100 grams of worms, 89%, ie, 89 grams is pretty useless water.
When I remove all the water, what's left is the &meat& weighing 11 grams (but for convenience's sake we'll assume 10 grams).Out of this 10 grams of &meat&, 6 grams is proteins.6 grams of proteins in 10 grams of &meat& is equal to a 60%!Thus the actual protein level of frozen bloodworm is 60%.
Am I right?
If so... holycow!
Only chroma has higher protein, and I further suspect unlike typical pellets, bloodworms does not contain those &meals& thingy but pure &meat& and thus easy to digest.I hope the above is right.
The Matrix
QUOTE(HappyBuddha @ Fri 30 Jul
am)According to Hikari, the guaranteed analysis of their frozen bloodworms is:& Crude Protein 6.0% Min., Crude Fat 0.5% Min., Crude Fiber 0.9% Max., Moisture 89.0% Max.Thus the actual protein level of frozen bloodworm is 60%.&
If so... holycow!& Only chroma has higher protein, and I further suspect unlike typical pellets, bloodworms does not contain those &meals& thingy but pure &meat& and thus easy to digest.And NATURAL, RAW and UNPROCESSED Protein and Packed with all the stuffs u wanted.
pm)I just checked.& A frozen bloodworm has 6% protein.I think the key word left to be answered is &Frozen&. Are ET and desireless feeding live or frozen bloodworms.I have read before that for protein above 35% might not be utilised/adsorbed.There again we are talking prepared food that was what the research based on, but if it is live food it could mean better adsorption rate.
If I can draw a comparison to human, if you need more calcium, pop a calcium pill might not give you the same level that you can adsorb into your system as compared to if you drink more milk or eat more cheese.
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(jhansolo @ Fri 30 Jul
am)I think the key word left to be answered is &Frozen&. Are ET and desireless feeding live or frozen bloodworms.I have read before that for protein above 35% might not be utilised/adsorbed.I know for sure ET only feed frozen bloodworms and only the BioPure 32 cubes by Hikari (not the less expensive 24 cubes.)Why?He's so strict with parasite/bacteria control he washes his hands with dettol after he dipped them into a tank and before dipping into another.
Feeding live food would be suicidal for him...
am)Feeding live food would be suicidal for him...
If this is the case, logically it doesn't make sense but there are always exceptions.Feed and waste relationship is not the same among the different types of food.
Could it be that the same of weight in terms of protein level of frozen bloodworm produces less waste which doesn't foul up your water when compared to pellets?
am)I know for sure ET only feed frozen bloodworms and only the BioPure 32 cubes by Hikari (not the less expensive 24 cubes.)Why?He's so strict with parasite/bacteria control he washes his hands with dettol after he dipped them into a tank and before dipping into another.& Feeding live food would be suicidal for him..... sometimes i even pick up big poos with my hand to play with them .. i just wash with tap water
... then after that head for my fridge for yum yum as my 2ft tank is just beside my fridge ... i have another tub near the window and my washing machine.. once i was gonna wash my clothes, so i filled the dynamo cap with the liquid detergent.. and grin so happily becaz i got the amount just right .. and almost pour the content into my green water tub .. becaz 1/2 a minute ago i stood infront of it enjoying the view.. while my mind was on washing the damn underwears... ironically, the dynamo detergent was also green in colour...
TROJANISM_22
here's another goldfish i wanna share with you guys...hope you like it...
The Matrix
blur blur photo leh. but looks not too bad.
QUOTE(Hamad @ Tue, 03 Jan
pm)haha! What actually reminded me was the pics at the top of the forum, there were beautiful pictures by ChinaGoldfish of pearlscales and made me want to resume my search!My dream set up would be 4 goldfish in my tank: two ryukins [which I have], two pearlscales or two demikins.Perhaps all 6 would be a great to keep 4 at a time in the main tank and two in greenwater and then swap every now and then for grooming!O well I can dream at least right? Ahmad,My past experience with pealscales have not been good
Your water must be prestine (if you ever have them) and it is advisable not to mix with other type of goldfish (you may end up stressing them, due to their clumziness and delicate nature).
They are prone to bloating, bubble in the skin, skin reddness, scale dropping and worst still the incurable dropsy.
May end up doing fire fighting then enjoying their beauty.Just my
cents worth of advise.
QUOTE(gohks @ Tue, 03 Jan
pm)Ahmad,My past experience with pealscales have not been good
Your water must be prestine (if you ever have them)
not just pearlscale.. same for all.QUOTEand it is advisable not to mix with other type of goldfish (you may end up stressing them, due to their clumziness and delicate nature).&
not really applies just to pearlscale, there may be more aggressive goldfish in the tank, example, if you have 1 aggressive demekin (guess whose next in line after Ryukin) in the tank, even the Ryukin tail can get bitten off.QUOTEThey are prone to bloating, bubble in the skin, skin reddness, scale dropping and worst still the incurable dropsy.& May end up doing fire fighting then enjoying their beauty.Just my&
cents worth of advise. not really bro, give pearlscale another shoot, just keep 1 good one its not a battle all the way
QUOTE(mountain @ Tue, 03 Jan
pm)not just pearlscale.. same for all.& not really applies just to pearlscale, there may be more aggressive goldfish in the tank, example, if you have 1 aggressive demekin (guess whose next in line after Ryukin) in the tank, even the Ryukin tail can get bitten off.not really bro, give pearlscale another shoot, just keep 1 good one its not a battle all the way Thks, mountain, will venture into grooming pearlscale when I got the luxury of housing one goldfish per tank.
desireless
QUOTE(gohks @ Wed, 04 Jan
am)Thks, mountain, will venture into grooming pearlscale when I got the luxury of housing one goldfish per tank. No need 1 fish per tank lah... Just do your regular water changes.Pearlscale is one goldfish species that is more sensitive to their environment so you just need to put in slightly more care to the water... that's all.I love pearlscales
The Matrix
Pearlscale is not as difficult as many thought. In fact, it is very pleasing to see when they swim in the tank than ranchu.talking of pearl, where is feline ... meow meow ..
QUOTE(desireless @ Wed, 04 Jan
pm)No need 1 fish per tank lah... Just do your regular water changes.Pearlscale is one goldfish species that is more sensitive to their environment so you just need to put in extra care that's all.I love pearlscales& Not even sure it will survive if you throw it in green water.
The Matrix
I am keeping mine in green water leh ... no problem leh ?Short tail pearl ... cheap cheap $2 fish.
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Wed, 04 Jan
pm)I am keeping mine in green water leh ... no problem leh ?Short tail pearl ... cheap cheap $2 fish.
More pictures of those, pl
The Matrix
QUOTE(gohks @ Wed, 04 Jan
pm)& & & &
More pictures of those, pl ya, Tan Ku Ku ...
. these are just young ones, the older fishes wait i free then take. well, the rest of the people will tell u my policy ... really wait ...At lease 2 more people here keeping short tail pearls ...
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Thu, 05 Jan
am)ya, Tan Ku Ku ...&
. these are just young ones, the older fishes wait i free then take. well, the rest of the people will tell u my policy ... really wait ...At lease 2 more people here keeping short tail pearls ...& Amazing to get these results from $1 - 2 cheapo.
These are very delicate species can't even swim well.
I was amazed to see a few giant ones in the recent Aquarama.
Yours is the ping-pong, tennis or bowling ball?
The Matrix
QUOTE(gohks @ Thu, 05 Jan
am)Amazing to get these results from $1 - 2 cheapo.
These are very delicate species can't even swim well.& I was amazed to see a few giant ones in the recent Aquarama.
Yours is the ping-pong, tennis or bowling ball? some ping pongs, just purchase not too long ago.some baseballs, tennis balls size, about 12~14 months ago.some bigger than these balls but definitely not reaching the Malaysia standard of a sepak takraw.Some of those in Aquarama are not short tail pearl. Those are traditional pearls and the rest big ones are crown pearl. I think got 2 dragon eyes pearl.Not cannot swim well, these variety got a very extreme high demand for oxygen.
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Thu, 05 Jan
pm)some ping pongs, just purchase not too long ago.some baseballs, tennis balls size, about 12~14 months ago.some bigger than these balls but definitely not reaching the Malaysia standard of a sepak takraw.Some of those in Aquarama are not short tail pearl. Those are traditional pearls and the rest big ones are crown pearl. I think got 2 dragon eyes pearl.Not cannot swim well, these variety got a very extreme high demand for oxygen.share, share some tips and pics, leh!
keep me in suspense and make me
That's what I meant the giant traditional pearl.
Remember seeing them in Aquarama and again in Qian Hu.
They bought them and tried to resell to the public.
By the time I saw them in the display tank, some already sinker or floater and head dipping. : Thinking of buying these plenty of gollies, throw them into a large green water pond, and harvest them as sepak takraw.
pm)share, share some tips and pics, leh!& keep me in suspense and make me&
Asking Matrix directly and expecting him to give you direct answer......?Hahaha, borrow comb from monk
easier.Have to catch him in the right mood.Usually direct questions got no direct answers.But, when he's in the mood, will tell a lot.Just be patient.Ooops..........
The Matrix
hahahahahaha ...my mood coming ... this is one of the smallest i got ... this base of tank is 20cm ... u aga aga the size of the fish.
Hahaha.............There are a lot of interesting aspects of The Matrix that provoke discussion, arguments, and debates over our forum here. Some of the hidden meaning of which he is renowned to be perceived are not easily understood by novice here.Many a time his
stuff is buried so deeply that give little chance for anyone to unearth his treasure or else he will briefly state his stand that requires
more digging if you thirst for his response.Relentless it may seems but that s the name and part of his game.The only
central theme of the Matrix that I have come to conlusion is ...................AMBIGUITY
The Matrix
talk pearl lah, not me ...
The Matrix
pm)share, share some tips and pics, leh!?
keep me in suspense and make me?
That's what I meant the giant traditional pearl.?
Remember seeing them in Aquarama and again in Qian Hu.?
They bought them and tried to resell to the public.?
By the time I saw them in the display tank, some already sinker or floater and head dipping. : Thinking of buying these plenty of gollies, throw them into a large green water pond, and harvest them as sepak takraw. tips har ... how about a brief understanding of pearlscaleseveral varieties : crown headed long tail, traditional long tail, short tailed AKA tiku (Malaysia variety), dragon eyes, broad headed (with cheek like oranda).Coloration : commonly seen is red/white, mainly white translucent tail with little red. Red/black, Black, calico. Uncommon coloration - tricolor, blue, black/white. Rare - brown, blue/brown, white, 12-colored variations.pearl as mentioned high demand fish, much higher than a ranchu. not a good choice for beginner. water cleanliness extreme, else the scale will not grow nicely. keep in filtered water will tends to have water bags growth, soft or poor pearl scales growth and poor growth rate. even in green water also similar if not maintain properly. well, u can say cheap fish but spend much more effort.health depends on the water and oxygen. food no different from any other goldfish. moderate feeding recommended. as the color on the fish is more of a base coloration (calico based), turning red like ranchu or ryukin is not going to be as easy. more important than color is the scales. the pearly scale must be nice and neat and of course, Pearly WHITE.Posture - short tailed varieties usually dun swim well. tends to look struggling then grace. Not easy to find one that really swim nice as the finage unable to support a relatively large body. A nice graceful swimmer will be the long tailed varieties.Pearlscale are not a fast swimmer, so keeping with more aggressive ranchu, ryukin will be disastrous. The pearly scale are yummy food to bite ...Good enough ?
At last his treasured pearl is outThe rarest gem we have come to learn and know about From the Matrix,tis rare and far in betweenHold them dear before it becomes unseen.Grab them now before it assumes a trickleMiss this once and he will need another tickle..................
Matrix,Thks for your great tips, much appreciated : Few more queries with regards to the health hope you can answer:-1) I have PS that very round &which I like to pick&, but noticed some with sudden collapse of roundness.
Seems some accumalation of fluid in the stomach and this got lost overnight, usually fatal.
Not sure this is a sickness (should I pick a perly that is very bloated and round?).2) Perly tends to die without a reason, especially the small and young ones.
They will just float, drift and pass-out (with mouth wide open) with no known apparent sickness.
Seems to me like there is a natural selection process that not too many perly will grow up.3) Another weakness is the eye, with or with no reason, some will just lost the whole eye.Not sure you have the same experence.
The Matrix
Doc, try harder ... these few days good mood.
QUOTE(gohks @ Fri, 06 Jan
am)Few more queries with regards to the health hope you can answer:-I try ...1) I have PS that very round &which I like to pick&, but noticed some with sudden collapse of roundness.
Seems some accumalation of fluid in the stomach and this got lost overnight, usually fatal.
Not sure this is a sickness (should I pick a perly that is very bloated and round?).Picking of fish is up to individual. Nothing wrong picking fat and rounded bodied one.If u noticed your fish lossing size, roundness or even feel soft, your fish is way underfed and water not maintained properly. A high possibility of bacteria infection as well. And like I mentioned, these fish required a larger amount of O2, so u really need a powerful air pump. Also these fish are very sensitive to bacteria and really can kill it overnight. 2) Perly tends to die without a reason, especially the small and young ones.
They will just float, drift and pass-out (with mouth wide open) with no known apparent sickness.
Seems to me like there is a natural selection process that not too many perly will grow up.Those that we see in lfs are very young fish. No matter what fish, as long as young, they are very sensitive to any drastic changes. Always condition and quarantine slowly. Refer to RG methold of quarantine and should not be in much trouble.3) Another weakness is the eye, with or with no reason, some will just lost the whole eye.hahahahaha .... either kept with bigger fish or very hungry bunch of fishes. These fishes look small, poor swimmer but big appetite. Well, they are not call Tiku for no reason. Mouse mah ... so chew chew bite bite ... everything also want to try.But usually the weaker ones will lost the eyes fast.
BTW, how long your good mood last
The Matrix
things change fast.hopefully more hobbyists will go for the pearlscale and really enjoy a community of this superb graceful swimmer in a nice tank.
desireless
Use it to play tennis!!!!
thats not a tiku. thats a Tiga
QUOTE(d_golem @ Fri, 27 Jan
pm)Nice fish, but look at the tiny head remind me of the show &beetlejuice&.
The Matrix
pm)WOW WOW WOW WOW !!!! Very nice fish ! This line looks very familiar. Got it from an oversea friend ?
Took the pic )
The Matrix
kekekeke ...
should take a few to keep. not easy to get a red/black line leh.
small head and rounded ballish body...Good to be TVT (Top-View-TiKu) then a SVT
really wanted to bring some home, but way too much trouble & money to do
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please .}

我要回帖

更多关于 very是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信