小学英语 根据所给动词大慈完整版把词语补充完整

欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
根据所给图片用英语写一篇约80词以上的短文,要求完整叙述图画内容,可以适当想象。参考词汇:鹅:goose_________________________________________________________________________________L____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&________________________用所给单词完成短文Jim is my 1._________. He 2._________ in China now_小学英语试题_中学数学网
|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
用所给单词完成短文Jim&is&my&1._________.&He&2._________&in&China&now
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
用所给单词完成短文Jim&is&my&1._________.&He&2._________&in&China&now
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 15:14:01
用所给单词完成短文。 &&&& school , doesn’t , him, English, learns, lives , French, growing, classmate&&&& Jim is my 1._________. He 2._________ in China now, but he is from the USA.& His father is 3._________ and his mother is English. They speak English and French, Jack's father likes teaching.& He teaches 4._________ in a middle school. Jim's mother 5._________work. She is a housewife. She does all the cleaning and cooking.& She likes 6._________ flowers, too.& Jim likes Chinese verymuch.& He 7._________Chinese from me and I learn English from 8._________We go to 9.________ and go home together.& We are good friends. 1-9 classmate , lives, French,& English , doesn't , growing, learns, him , school
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个试题: 下一个试题: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
根据括号中所给的汉语写出英文单词,使句子意思完整正确。【小题1】Nowadays, few young people want to buy _________(收音机). They can use their mobile phones to listen to music.【小题2】The hall was &&&&&&&&(拥挤的) because many students and their parents came to attend the farewell party.【小题3】I live on the &&&&&&&(第二十一) floor of a tall building in the centre of the city.【小题4】They kept working in the field though it rained ___________ (猛烈地).【小题5】My family has _______(计划) to go on a trip to Hainan this summer vacation.【小题6】The reporters gathered around at once in order to interview the &&&&&&&&&&&&(幸存者) relatives.
答案【小题1】radios【小题2】crowded【小题3】twenty-first/st【小题4】heavily/hard【小题5】planned【小题6】survivors’
解析试题分析:【小题1】句意:当今,很少有年轻人想买收音机。他们用他们的手机来听音乐。结合语境及汉语提示可知填复数名词radios,做宾语。【小题2】句意:这个大厅很拥挤,因为很多学生和家长们都来参加告别聚会。结合语境及汉语提示,可知填形容词crowded,拥挤的,作表语。【小题3】句意:我住在这座城市中的一座大楼的第二十一层。结合语境及汉语提示,可知填序数词twenty-first/st,做定语。【小题4】句意:尽管雨下的很大,他们也坚持在地里面劳动。结合语境及汉语提示,可知填副词heavily/hard,做状语。【小题5】句意:这个暑假我家计划去海南旅游。结合语境可知计划这个动作现在已经完成,故用现在完成时态。根据汉语提示,可知填过去分词planned。【小题6】句意:周围的记者们立即集合起来,以便于报道这些幸存者们的亲戚们。结合语境可知填复数名词的名词所有格survivors’,幸存者们的。注意以s结尾的单词变名词所有格,只在词尾加’,即可。考点:词汇基础及词形变化点评:解答此类题型首先要根据句子中的关键信息,如:首字母,汉语提示,上下文,句意,习惯搭配等,判断出所需单词。然后根据该单词在句子中的句子成分,所起作用,确定单词词形,进行适当词形变化。您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
六年级英语用所给动词的适当形式填空.doc2页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:10 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
用所给词的适当形式填空:
He ________________
to music now.
My parents __________
at home now, but they __________
in the park just now.
I ____________
cats, but my mother _____________
Public signs ____________
different things.
Would you like _______________ go
shopping with me?
Where _________
you yesterday morning? I ________
ill in the bed.
They _________________ not play
football now.
___________ Miss Li ____________ come
from Nanjing? No, she ________ be
from Shanghai.
There is an __________
running race this afternoon. All the students are very __________
10. What ______ you usually _______
on Sundays? I usually ___________
my homework.
11. There _________
any milk in the glass, but there ___________
some a moment ago.
12. David’s grandpa likes ____________ grow
flowers. Look, he ____________
13. The camera __________
on the table now. It _______ there just now.
14. Tuesday is the ________ day of a week. __________ is the fifth month of a year.
15. I can’t find my glasses. Where ________ they? They __________
on the table just now.
16. I _______
ten years old. My friend Jim _________
eleven years old.
We _________ study
at the same school.
17. Su Hai _________ want
to take some photos. I ____________
a running race now.
18. Ben is doing ____________
homework. He usually ___________
it in the evening.
19. Where __________
he just now? I don’t know.
20. Today is the __________
of January.
用所给词的适当形式填空:
What _________ you _________ last week? I __________
What __________ you _________ now? I ___________ clean
the house.
What _________ they usually do on Sundays? They _________ football .
Mike _________ like
collecting coins, but Nancy __________ not like
collecting coins,
you at home
正在加载中,请稍后...小学英语.用所给的单词组成句子_百度知道
小学英语.用所给的单词组成句子
old,the.was,parents1,Ben,than,the,Janet.fastest,your.is.presents,three,that,or,of,one,runs?4,from,the.3,one,than,are,Tom,new.2,darker,taller,is,who,this.bigger?5,her,house,garden
提问者采纳
4 Who is taller.3 Was your new house darker than the old one.2 The presents are from her parents1 This garden is bigger than that one?5 Tom runs fastest of the three, Ben or Janet
其他类似问题
小学英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
Who is taller Ben or Janet.Was your new house darker than the old one.The presents are from her parentsThis garden is bigger than that one
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 含动词的四字词语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信