excuse me , sir.this is your order语法填空专项训练

Search comic titles and transcripts:
Comics I enjoy:
Warning: this comic occasionally contains strong language (which may be unsuitable for children), unusual humor (which may be unsuitable for adults), and advanced mathematics (which may be unsuitable for liberal-arts majors).
This work is licensed under a
This means you're free to copy and share these comics (but not to sell them). .福建省泉州市普通中学2012届高中毕业班质量检查(英语)(2012泉州质检).rar&&人教版
下载地址::
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
福建省泉州市普通中学2012届高中毕业班质量检查(英语)(2012泉州质检) 考试时间:120分钟;试卷总分:150分 第一卷(三部分,共115分) 第一部分:听力(共两节,满分30分) 第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分) 听下面5段对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对活后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题,每段对话仅读一遍。 例:How&much&is&the&shirt? &&&&A.£19.15&&&&&&&&&B.£9.15&&&&&&  &  C.£9.18 &&&&(答案是B) 1.Where&is&Mary&now? &&&&A.In&the&classroom.&&&&&&&&B&In&the&woman’s&office.&&&&C.In&the&library. 2.What&does&the&woman&mean? &&&&A.She&is&warm&enough.&&&&B.She&has&to&study.&&&&&&C.She&wants&to&go&to&the&garden. 3.What&will&the&speakers&do&together? A.Go&camping.&&&&&&&&B.Hold&a&party.&&&&C.Take&a&ride. 4.What&did&the&woman&dislike&during&the&holiday? &&&&A.The&weather.&&&&&&&&B.The&food.&&&&&&&&C.The&transportation. 5.When&will&eh&two&speakers&probably&go&to&the&concert? &&&&A.At&7:45.&&&&&&&&B.At&8:30.&&&&&&&&C.At&10:00. 第二节&(共15小题;每题1.5分,满分22.5分) 听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,每小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第6段材料,回答第6至7题。 6.What&difficulties&may&the&woman&come&across? &&&&A.Not&enough&money&and&experience. &&&&B.Not&enough&money&and&proper&place. &&&&C.No&experience&and&employees. 7.What&can&we&learn&about&the&woman? &&&&A.She&unsure.&&&&B.She&is&determined.&&&&C.She&is&disappointed. 听第7段材料,回答第8至10题。 8.Where&is&the&flat? &&&&A.Far&from&the&city&center.&&&&B.On&a&busy&road.&&&&C.On&a&river&bank. 9.Which&of&the&following&is&TRUE&about&the&flat? &&&&A.It&has&three&bedrooms&&&&B.It&has&parking&places.&&&&C.It&has&a&big&living&room. 10.When&do&they&decide&to&meet? &&&&A.This&afternoon.&&&&&&&&B.This&evening.&&&&C.Tomorrow&morning. 听第8段材料,回答第11至13题。 11.What&will&the&man&do&with&the&woman’s&phone? &&&&A.He&will&check&his&email.&&&&B.He&will&call&his&father.&&&&C.He&will&take&a&photo. 12.What&was&the&matter&with&the&man’s&phone? &&&&A.It&broke&down.&&&&&&&&B.It&was&stolen.&&&&C.It&was&left&at&home. 13.What&are&they&likely&to&do&next? &&&&A.To&answer&a&phone. &&&&B.To&find&a&public&phone. &&&&C.To&buy&a&new&mobile&phone. 听第9段材料,回答第14至16题。 14.What&is&the&man&surprised&to&learn? &&&&A.The&library&opens&at&8:00. &&&&B.None&of&the&books&he&needs&is&available. &&&&C.The&books&he&needs&can’t&be&taken&out&of&the&library. 15.What&does&the&woman&suggest&the&man&do? &&&&A.Wait&for&the&books&for&all&the&afternoon. &&&&B.Come&early&tomorrow&and&have&another&try. &&&&C.Borrow&the&same&books&from&Professor&Smith. 16.What’s&the&relationship&between&the&two&speakers? &&&&A.Professor&and&student.&&&&B.Librarian&and&student.&&&&C.Classmates. 听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。 17.Why&do&people&consider&the&speaker&strange? &&&&A.There&is&no&television&in&his&home. &&&&B.He&doesn’t&make&friends. &&&&C.He&likes&to&stay&at&home&for&most&of&the&time. 18.Why&is&the&speaker’s&wife&interested&in&learning&foreign&languages? &&&&A.Because&she&has&some&foreign&friends. &&&&B.Because&it&helps&when&they&travel&abroad. &&&&C.Because&she&works&in&a&foreign&company. 19.What&are&the&couple’s&common&hobbies? &&&&A.Cooking&and&listening&to&music. &&&&B.Collecting&and&listening&to&music. &&&&C.Singing&and&playing&chess. 20.What’s&the&main&idea&of&the&passage? &&&&A.People&can’t&live&without&television. &&&&B.Why&people&should&have&hobbies. &&&&C.Life&is&possible&without&television. 第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分) 第一节:单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分) 从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 21.C&What&should&I&do&at&this&moment? &&&&C&You&&&&&just&do&anything&you&like. &&&&A.shall&&&&B.must&&&&C.can&&&&D.will 22.C&The&food&in&this&restaurant&is&horrible. &&&&C&But&the&food&isn’t&&&&&.Isn’t&it&nice&just&to&get&away&from&all&the&noise? 23.The&real&reason&I&don’t&have&a&hobby&is&&&&&I&don’t&have&time. &&&&A.how&&&&B.why&&&&C.that&&&&D.when 24.Tom&Cruise’s&excellent&performance&in&Mission&Impossible&4&&&&&all&the&audience&that&night. &&&&A.puzzled&&&&B.disappointed&&&&C.annoyed&&&&D.delighted 25.You&are&lucky&to&have&a&teacher&as&good&as&Mr.Smith.He&is&one&&&&&a&million. &&&&A.in&&&&B.of&&&&C.out&&&&D.from 26.C&I&wish&I&hadn’t&thrown&away&that&reading&list! C&I&thought&you&might&regret&it.That’s&why&I&&&&&it&up&from&the&waste&paper&basket. &&&&A.had&picked&&&&B.would&pick&&&&C.have&picked&&&&D.picked 27.When&Jennifer&stepped&in&quietly,&her&mother,&&&&&&on&the&bed,&was&sleeping&sound. &&&&A.laying&&&&B.lying&&&&C.laid&&&&D.lain 28.,&I&think,&and&you’ll&be&hit&by&the&running&train. &&&&A.Once&you&take&one&more&step&&&&B.If&you&take&one&more&step &&&&C.One&more&step&&&&&&&&&&&&D.Taking&one&more&step 29.Everyone&who&helps&in&the&business&will&surely&get&their&&&&&in&the&profits. &&&&A.shares&&&&B.attention&&&&C.duties&&&&D.concern 30.The&Kaiyuan&Temple&is&the&place&of&interest&&&&&almost&all&tourists&would&like&to&visit&when&they&come&to&Quanzhou. &&&&A.where&&&&B.as&&&&C.when&&&&D.which 31.I&still&haven’t&read&the&invitation&het&so&I&am&not&sure&when&&&&&for&the&party. &&&&A.leaving&&&&B.to&leave&&&&C.left&&&&D.being&left 32.Your&handwriting&is&really&too&bad&to&&I&can&hardly&&&&&what&exactly&you’re&trying&to&say. &&&&A.give&out&&&&B.make&out&&&&C.leave&out&&&&D.bring&out 33.C&Why&does&Jack&shut&himself&in&het&room&all&day? &&&&C&He&&&&&to&be&writing&a&book&these&days. &&&&A.has&thought&&&&B.is&thinking&&&&C.is&thought&&&&D.thinks 34.We&have&to&say&good-bye&to&each&other&and&it&will&be&five&more&weeks&&&&we&can&meet&again. &&&&A.after&&&&B.when&&&&C.until&&&&D.before 35.C&Is&online&education&going&to&replace&the&traditional&schools? &&&&C&&&&&&.Schools&are&here&to&stay,&because&they&are&much&more&than&just&book&learning. &&&&A.Forget&it&&&&B.I&doubt&it&&&&C.That’s&it&&&&D.Take&it&easy 第二节:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分) &&&&阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 &&&&Once,&my&father&and&I&were&waiting&to&buy&tickets&for&the&circus.Finally,&there&only&one&family&&_36&&us&and&the&counter,&who&made&a&big&&37&&on&me.There&were&eight&children,&all&probably&under&12.You&could&&38&&they&weren’t&rich.Their&clothes&weren’t&expensive&but&&39&&.The&children&were&well-behaved.,&standing&in&line&behind&their&parents&and&&40&&talking&about&what&they&would&see&that&night. &&&&One&could&&41&&they&had&never&bee&no&the&circus&before.The&mother&was&holding&her&husband’s&hand&while&the&father&was&smiling&in&&42&&.The&ticket&lady&asked&the&father&how&many&tickets&he&wanted.He&proudly&&43&&,&“Eight&for&children&and&two&for&adults,&please.” &&&&The&ticket&lady&told&him&the&price.The&man’s&wife&let&go&of&&44&&hand,&her&head&dropped,&and&his&lip&began&to&tremble.The&father&leaned&a&little&&45&&and&asked,&“How&much&did&you&say?” &&&&The&ticket&lady&&46&&the&price.The&man&didn’t&have&enough&money.&47&&was&he&supposed&to&turn&and&tell&his&kids&that&he&didn’t&have&enough&&48&&to&take&them&to&the&circus?&Seeing&this,&my&father&put&his&hand&in&his&pocket,&&49&&a&$20&bill&and&dropped&it&on&the&ground.Then&my&father&&_50&&down,&picked&up&the&bill&and&said&the&man,&“Excuse&me,&sir,&this&fell&out&of&your&pocket.” &&&&The&&man&knew&what&was&going&on.He&wasn’t&begging&for&it&but&certainly&&51&&the&timely&help&in&such&an&&52&&situation.He&took&my&father’s&&53&&in&both&of&his,&squeezed(紧捏)&tightly&onto&the&&54&&,&and&with&a&rear&running&down&his&cheek,&he&replied,&“Thank&you,&sir.This&really&&_55&&a&lot&to&me&and&my&family.” 36.A.before&&&&B.between&&&&C.behind&&&&D.besides 37.A.difference&&&&B.effort&&&&C.impression&&&&D.suggestion 38.A.tell&&&&B.agree&&&&C.believe&&&&D.suppose 39.A.clean&&&&B.shabby&&&&C.simple&&&&D.common 40.A.disappointedly&&&&B.bitterly&&&&C.excitedly&&&&D.carelessly 41.A.sense&&&&B.expect&&&&C.doubt&&&&D.recognize 42.A.surprise&&&&B.turn&&&&C.silence&&&&D.pride 43.A.laughed&&&&B.announced&&&&C.commented&&&&D.responded 44.A.my&&&&B.his&&&&C.her&&&&D.their 45.A.backwards&&&&B.away&&&&C.closer&&&&D.farther 46.A.refused&&&&B.recited&&&&C.reduced&&&&D.repeated 47.A.When&&&&B.Where&&&&C.How&&&&D.Why 48.A.time&&&&B.money&&&&C.chance&&&&D.courage 49.A.pulled&out&&&&B.pulled&up&&&&C.picked&out&&&&D.picked&up 50.A.jumped&&&&B.lay&&&&C.knocked&&&&D.reached 51.A.appreciated&&&&B.admired&&&&C.rejected&&&&D.offered 52.A.interesting&&&&B.embarrassing&&&&C.enjoyable&&&&D.unbelievable 53.A.pocket&&&&B.wallet&&&&C.arm&&&&D.hand 54.A.ticket&&&&B.bill&&&&C.pound&&&&D.paper 55.A.pays&&&&B.costs&&&&C.means&&&&D.gives 第三部分:阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分) 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 A A&man&may&usually&be&known&by&the&books&he&reads&as&well&as&by&the&company&he&keeps.One&should&always&live&in&the&best&company,&whether&it&be&of&books&or&of&men. A&good&book&may&be&among&the&best&of&friends.It&is&the&most&patient&and&cheerful&of&companions.It&always&receives&us&with&the&same&&amusing&and&instructing&us&in&youth,&and&comforting&us&in&age. Men&often&discover&their&similarity&to&each&other&by&the&common&love&they&have&for&a&book&just&as&two&persons&sometimes&discover&a&friend&by&the&admiration&which&both&entertain&for&a&third.There&is&an&old&proverb,&“Love&me,&love&my&dog.”&But&there&is&more&wisdom&in&this:&“Love&my,&love&my&book.”&The&book&is&a&truer&and&higher&bond(纽带)&of&union.Men&can&think,&feel,&and&sympathize&with&each&other&through&their&favorite&author.They&live&in&him&together,&and&he&in&them. A&good&book&is&often&the&best&container&of&a&life&preserving&the&best&that&life&could&think&&for&the&world&of&a&man’s&life&is,&for&the&most&part,&but&the&world&of&his&thoughts.Thus&the&best&books&are&treasuries&of&good&words,&the&golden&thoughts,&which&become&our&steady&companions&and&comforters. Books&are&by&far&the&most&lasting&products&of&human&effort.Temples&and&statues&decay(腐朽),&but&good&books&survive.Time&is&of&no&account&with&great&thoughts,&which&are&as&fresh&today&as&when&they&first&passed&through&their&author’s&minds,&ages&ago. The&great&and&good&do&not&die,&even&in&this&world.Preserved&in&books,&their&spirits&walked&abroad.The&book&is&a&living&voice.It&is&an&intellect(智者)&to&which&one&still&listens. 56.The&writer&introduces&the&topic&of&the&passage&by&&&&&&&&&&&&. &&&&A.describing&life&experience&of&great&writers &&&&B.telling&his&own&story&of&reading&good&books &&&&C.presenting&the&best&thoughts&in&good&books &&&&D.comparing&good&books&to&good&friends&in&life 57.What&does&the&underlined&sentence&in&Paragraph&3&mean? &&&&A.Readers&feel&sympathy&for&the&author. &&&&B.Readers&live&together&with&the&author. &&&&C.Readers&and&the&author&share&the&same&feeling. &&&&D.Readers&are&the&author’s&companions&and&comforters. 58.Which&of&the&following&is&TRUE&according&to&the&passage? A.We&can&learn&about&the&great&and&good&through&books. &&&&B.The&most&important&part&of&a&man’s&life&is&his&treasures. &&&&C.Good&books&help&us&to&know&about&their&authors’&friends. &&&&D.Books&are&often&regarded&as&best&containers&in&our&life. 59.The&passage&mainly&tells&us&that&&&&&&&&&&&&. &&&&A.one&should&have&some&good&friends &&&&B.one&should&read&as&many&books&as&possible &&&&C.one&should&keep&company&with&good&books &&&&D.&books&are&the&most&lasting&products&of&human&efforts B &&&&Express&delivery:&How&you&can&buy&your&groceries&from&a&virtual&supermarket &&&&Aug,&1st,&2011&Daily&Mail &&&&A&“virtual&supermarket”&consisting&of&posters&of&goods&put&on&platform&walls&is&set&to&be&introduced&at&London&Underground&stations.Passengers&“shop”&by&scanning&QR―Quick&Response―codes&of&the&items&they&want&to&buy&using&their&smart&phones.These&goods&are&later&delivered&to&their&home&address.Supermarket&giant(巨头)&Tesco&successfully&trialed&the&hi-tech&store&in&a&South&Korean&underground&station&and&there&are&now&plans&to&bring&the&concept&to&Britain. &&&&NYPD&to&Scan&Facebook,&Twitter&for&Trouble &&&&Aug,&11th,&2011&Forbes &&&&The&New&York&Police&Department&announced&it&will&form&a&new&unit&to&search&social&media&as&part&of&its&law&enforcement(执行)&efforts,&responding&to&the&criminals’&growing&use&of&these&sites&to&plan&and&celebrate&illegal&activities.The&NYPD&unit&created&particularly&to&comb&social&media&sites&like&Facebook,&Twitter,&and&BlackBerry&messenger&for&information&on&planned&crimes&and&their&criminals. &&&&Space&Junk(太空垃圾)&reaching&“tipping&point”,&report&warns &&&&Sep&3rd,&2011&Toronto&Sun &&&&The&amount&of&debris(碎片)&orbiting&the&Earth&has&reached&“a&tipping&point”&for&crashes,&which&would&produce&more&debris&that&may&be&dangerous&to&astronauts&and&satellites,&according&to&a&US&study.According&to&the&US&Space&Surveillance&Network,&the&number&of&orbital&debris&jumped&from&9,949&in&December&2006&to&16,094&in&July&2011. 60.The&“virtual&supermarket”&would&be&introduced&to&Britain&because&of&&&&&&&&&&&&. &&&&A.the&successful&experience&of&a&hi-tech&store&in&South&Korea &&&&B.the&wide&use&of&smart&phones&for&scanning&QR&codes &&&&C.the&large&varieties&of&goods&in&the&supermarket D&the&convenient&home&delivery&system&around&London 61.We&can&learn&from&the&news&that&&&&&&&&&&&&. &&&&A.people&with&mobile&phones&can&shop&at&London&Underground&stations &&&&B.Facebook,&Twitter,&and&BlackBerry&messenger&are&not&popular&in&the&US &&&&C.the&amount&of&space&junk&has&more&than&doubled&in&the&past&few&years &&&&D.more&and&more&criminals&are&using&social&media&sites&for&crimes 62.What&does&the&underlined&word&“comb”&in&the&second&piece&of&news&mean? &&&&A.Create.&&&&B.Operate.&&&&C.Block.&&&&D.Search. 63.The&third&piece&of&news&will&be&in&the&&&&&&&&&&&section&of&the&newspaper. &&&&A.sports&&&&B.opinion&&&&C.science&&&&D.business C The&New&York&Philharmonic(爱乐乐团)&came&to&an&unexpected&stop&on&Tuesday&night&when&an&audience&member’s&cell&phone&started&ringing&and&wouldn’t&stop. Conductor&Alan&Gilbert&was&nearing&the&end&of&Mahler’s&Ninth&Symphony(交响乐)&when&the&interruption&began.As&eh&New&York&Times&writes,&the&symphony,&“contains&some&of&the&most&spiritual&and&peaceful&music&ever&written.” As&the&cell&phone&continued&to&ring,&the&iPhone’s&signature&ringtone,&Gilbert&stopped&the&entire&performance.And&yet&shockingly&the&phone&continued&to&ring.“Nothing&happened,”&Gilbert&told&the&Times,&“Nobody&was&to&blame&for&it.It&was&unbelievable.” Gilbert&said&minor&cell&phone&interruptions&have&become&common&and&rarely&interfere&with&a&live&performance.The&Philharmonic&does&what&it&can&to&remind&to&audience&to&turn&off&their&cell&phones&before&the&performance&begins.But&the&audience&and&performers&stood&by&in&astonished&silence&as&Gilbert&asked&the&offender(肇事者)&to&silence&the&phone,&only&to&hear&it&continue. Mr&Gilbert&said&audience&pointed&out&two&people&sitting&where&the&sound&was&coming&from.“They&were&staring&at&me&firmly,”&he&said&of&the&couple.Eventually,&the&man&put&his&hand&in&his&pocket&and&the&ringing&stopped. The&conductor&said&he&asked&the&man&if&he&was&sure&the&phone&was&quieted.“Then&he&nodded&his&head,”&Mr&Gilbert&said. People&in&the&hall&had&been&shouting&for&the&sound&to&stop.Mr&Pelkonen&reported&that&they&yelled:&“Thousand-dollar&fine!”&“Kick&him&out!”&“Get&out!” Once&the&phone&was&finally&silenced,&Gilbert&apologized&to&the&audience.They&responded&with&cheers&and&applause(掌声).And&the&performance&continued. 64.The&underlined&words&“interfere&with”&in&the&third&paragraph&means&“&&&&&&&&&”. &&&&A.enjoy&&&&B.attend&&&&C.disturb&&&&D.complete 65.What&do&we&know&about&the&offender? &&&&A.He&silenced&the&phone&the&moment&he&was&reminded&to. &&&&B.He&enjoyed&the&ringtone&so&he&kept&the&phone&ringing. &&&&C.He&quieted&the&phone&after&hearing&people’s&angry&shouts. &&&&D.He&didn’t&like&the&music&so&he&wouldn’t&silence&the&phone. 66.What&does&the&writer&of&this&passage&intend&to&imply? &&&&A.It’s&not&acceptable&to&carry&an&iPhone&to&a&concert. &&&&B.It’s&rude&to&attend&a&concert&with&the&phone&ringing. C.It’s&necessary&to&quiet&the&phones&when&the&performance&is&over. &&&&D.It’s&common&for&a&conductor&to&make&an&apology&to&the&audience. 67.What&can&be&the&best&title&for&the&passage? &&&&A.iPhone&ringtone&bring&New&York&Philharmonic&to&a&stop &&&&B.iPhone&signature&ringtone&defeats&New&York&Philharmonic &&&&C.New&York&Philharmonic&puts&on&a&successful&performance &&&&D.New&York&Philharmonic&stops&the&audience&using&iPhone D Ernest&Miller&Hemingway&(July&21,&1899―July&2,&1961)&was&an&American&writer&and&journalist.His&writing&style&had&a&strong&influence&on&20th-century&fiction,&while&his&life&of&adventure&and&his&public&image(形象)&affected&later&generations.Hemingway&produced&most&of&his&works&between&the&mid-1920s&and&the&mid-1950s,&and&won&the&Nobel&Prize&for&Literature&in&1954. Hemingway&was&raised&in&Illinois.After&high&school&he&reported&for&The&Kansas&City&Star,&before&leaving&for&the&Italian&front&to&enlist&with&the&World&War&I&ambulance&drivers.In&1918,&he&was&seriously&wounded&and&returned&home.In&1922,&he&married&Hadley&Richardson.The&couple&moved&to&Paris,&where&he&worked&as&a&foreign&journalist.Advised&and&encouraged&by&other&American&writers&in&Paris―F.Scott&Fitzgerald,&Gertrude&Stein,&Ezra&Pound,&he&began&to&see&his&work&appear&in&print&there,&and&in&1925&his&first&important&book,&a&collection&of&stories&called&In&Our&Time,&was&published.A&year&later,&he&published&The&Sun&Also&Rises,&a&novel&with&which&he&scored&his&first&solid&success. The&writing&of&books&occupied&Hemingway&for&most&of&the&postwar&years.He&remained&based&in&Paris,&but&he&traveled&widely&for&bullfighting(斗牛),&fishing,&and&hunting&that&by&then&had&become&part&of&his&life&and&formed&the&background&for&much&of&his&writing.Hemingway’s&love&of&Spain&and&bullfighting&resulted&in&Death&in&the&Afternoon&(1932).His&position&as&a&master&of&short&fiction&had&been&advanced&by&Men&Without&Women&in&1927.The&harvest&of&Hemingway’s&considerable&experience&of&Spain&in&war&and&peace&was&the&novel&For&Whom&the&Bell&Tolls&(1940).In&the&public&view,&however,&the&novel&A&Farewell&to&Arms&(1929)&overshadowed&such&works. Shortly&after&he&published&The&Old&Man&and&the&Sea&in&1952,&Hemingway&went&to&Africa,&where&he&was&almost&killed&in&a&plane&crash&that&left&him&in&pain&or&ill-health&for&much&of&the&rest&of&his&life.Hemingway&lived&in&Florida&and&Cuba&during&the&1930s&and&1940s,&but&in&1959&he&moved&from&Cuba&to&Ketchum,&Idaho,&where&ended&his&life&in&the&summer&of&1961. 68.Which&best&arranges&Hemingway’s&works&in&the&correct&order&of&time? a.A&Farewell&to&Arms&&&&b.Men&Without&Women c.The&Old&Man&and&the&Sea&&&&d.Death&in&the&Afternoon e.The&Sun&Also&Rises&&&&f.For&Whom&the&Bell&Tolls A.e,&a,&b,&f,&d,&c&&&&B.e,&b,&a,&d,&f,&c&&&&C.b,&a,&d,&f,&e,&c&&&&D.b,&d,&a,&e,&c,&f 69.The&underlined&sentence&in&Paragraph&3&probably&means&that&A&Farewell&to&Arms&&&&&&&&&. &&&&A.was&thought&to&be&better&than&other&works&of&Hemingway’s &&&&B.was&considered&to&make&a&show&in&Hemingway’s&life &&&&C.was&only&as&excellent&as&the&other&works&of&Hemingway’s &&&&D.was&believed&to&be&among&the&worst&works&of&Hemingway’s 70.Which&of&the&following&is&TRUE&according&to&the&passage? &&&&A.Hemingway&must&have&spent&his&childhood&in&Italy. &&&&B.Hemingway&was&an&energetic&writer&with&a&wide&interest. &&&&C.Hemingway’s&first&book&In&Our&Time&was&published&before&1925. D&Hemingway&won&the&Nobel&Prize&for&Literature&just&before&his&death. 71.It&can&be&concluded&from&the&passage&that&&&&&&&&&&&. &&&&A.Hemingway&produced&most&of&his&works&in&Africa &&&&B.Hemingway&led&a&very&happy&life&in&his&last&few&years &&&&C.most&of&Hemingway’s&works&were&based&on&his&life&experience &&&&D.Hemingway’s&writing&style&affected&the&life&of&later&generations[:] E Around&the&world&coral&reefs(珊瑚礁)&are&facing&threats(威胁)&brought&by&climate&change&and&great&changes&in&sea&temperatures.While&ocean&warming&has&been&the&primary&focus&for&scientists&and&ocean&policy&managers,&cold&events&can&also&whiten&corals.A&new&study&by&scientists&compared&damaged&to&corals&exposed&to&heat&as&well&as&cold&stress.The&results&show&that&cool&temperatures&can&cause&more&damage&in&the&short&term,&but&heat&is&more&destructive(破坏性的)&in&the&long&run. Climate&change&is&widely&known&to&produce&warming&conditions&in&the&oceans,&but&extreme&cold-water&events&have&become&more&frequent&and&serious&as&well.In&2010,&for&example,&coral&reefs&around&the&world&faced&on&of&the&coldest&winters&and&one&of&the&hottest&summers&on&record. During&a&unique&experiment,&corals&under&cold&temperatures&suffered&greater&damage&in&just&days&compared&with&heat&treated&corals.Yet&the&researchers&found&that&corals&were&eventually&able&to&adjust&to&the&cold&conditions,&make&their&health&stable&and&continue&to&grow.However,&over&the&long&term&corals&subjected&to&heat&suffered&more&greatly&than&those&in&cold,&with&evidence&of&severe&whitening&and&growth&stoppage,&which&leads&to&death. The&coral’s&ability&to&adjust&to&cool&temperatures&surprised&the&researchers,&who&say&the&study’s&results&show&the&complexities(复杂性)&of&monitoring&coral&health&in&response&to&different&environmental&factors(因素). “Global&warming&is&associated&with&increases&but&also&decreases&of&temperatures,”&said&Deheyn,&one&of&the&researchers.“Not&much&has&been&known&about&the&comparative&effects&of&temperature&decrease&on&corals.These&results&are&important&because&they&show&that&corals&react&differently&to&temperature&differences,&which&is&important&for&future&management&of&coral&reefs&in&the&field&of&climate&change.” 72.Which&of&the&following&is&TRUE&according&to&the&passage? A.Corals&are&unable&to&adjust&to&temperature&changes. &&&&B.Cold&temperature&causes&greater&damage&to&corals. &&&&C.Hot&temperature&helps&coral&reefs&to&grow&quickly. &&&&D.Heat&and&cold&damage&corals&in&their&own&ways. 73.We&can&learn&from&the&passage&that&&&&&&&&&. &&&&A.scientists&used&to&pay&no&attention&to&the&effect&of&cold&events&on&corals &&&&B.2010&witnessed&one&of&the&greatest&temperature&differences&on&record &&&&C.corals&prefer&warmer&conditions&to&cold&temperatures&in&the&long&run &&&&D.global&warming&has&nothing&to&do&with&the&decrease&of&temperature 74.According&to&the&research,&&&&&&&&&&&&. &&&&A.corals&may&continue&to&grow&in&cold&events&after&a&few&days &&&&B.cold&events&help&corals&grow&more&quickly&in&a&short&time &&&&C.corals&show&no&response&to&hot&temperatures&in&the&first&days &&&&D.corals&are&whitened&mainly&because&of&warm&temperatures 75.Scientists&reached&the&conclusion&through&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. &&&&A.news&report&&&&B.scientific&study&&&&C.great&imagination&&&&D.natural&conditions 第二卷(共35分) 注意事项: 用0.5毫米黑色签字笔在答题卡上作答。在试卷上作答,答案无效。 第四部分:写作(共两节,满分35分) 第一节:短文填词(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分) 阅读下面短文,根据以下提示:1)汉语提示;2)首字母提示;3)语境提示,在每个空格内填入一个适当的英语单词,并将该词完整地写在右边相对应的横线上。所填单词要求意义准确、拼写正确。 Saying&“thank&you”&is&one&of&the&basics&of&good&manners.Often we&don’t&say&it&well&enough.We&usually&don’t&&&&&&&&&&&&(忘记)&&&&76.&&&&&&&&&&&& to&say&“thank&you”&to&&&&&&&&&&&(陌生人)&when&they&help&us,&but&&&&77.&&&&&&&&&&&& we&do&not&always&e&&&&&&&&&&our&thanks&to&our&friends.But&I&think&&&&78.&&&&&&&&&&&& it&is&just&as&important&to&be&t&&&&&&&&&&&&&to&the&former&as&to&the&&&&79.&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&(后者).We&also&need&to&say&“thank&you”&to&the&things&&&&80.&&&&&&&&&&&& h&&&&&&&&&&&us&so&often&but&unable&to&speak,&such&as&air,&water,&trees,&&&&81.&&&&&&&&&&&& animals&and&so&on,&because&without&&&&&&&&&,&we&could&not&exist.&&&&82.&&&&&&&&&&&& But&saying&“thank&you”&is&&&&&&&&&&from&enough.We&should&be&&&&83.&&&&&&&&&&&& willing&to&help&others&when&they&are&&&&&&&&&&need.So,&let’s&say&&&&84.&&&&&&&&&&&& “thank&you”&to&those&that&help&us&&&&&&&&&&&it&is&necessary.&&&&85. 第二节:书面表达(满分:25分) 假如你是李华,某校高三年级学生,你想给曾经教过你的外教Alan写一封邮件请教在英语学习上遇到的一些问题。主要内容包括: 1.英语成绩不理想; 2.恐难进心仪大学; 3.花时多,收效少 4.…… 要求:1.不要逐条翻译,可适当发挥,行文通畅;2.词数:120左右。 &Alan, Best&wishes, 参考答案 1-5:&ACCAB&&6-10:&ABBAC&&11-15:&AACBB&&16-20:&BABCC 21-25:&CACDA&&26-30:&DBCAD&&31-35:&BBCDB 36-40:&BCAAC&&41-45:&ADDBC&&46-50:&DCBAD&&51-55:&ABDBC 56-59:&DCAC&&60-63:&ADDC&&64-67:&CCBA&&68-71:&BABC&&72-75:&DBAB 76.forget&&77.strangers&&78.express&&79.thankful&&80.latter&&81.helping 82.them&&83.far&&84.in&&85.when 短文填词评分原则: 按标准答案给分,每小题的横线上只能填写一个词,超出一个的不给分。如果出现与标准答案不同,但符合题目要求的答案也可以接受,具体由阅卷点裁定。 书面表达: 一、&&&&评分原则: 1.本题总分为25分,按5个档次给分。 2.评分时,先根据文章的内容和语言初步确定其所属档次,然后以该档次的要求来衡量,确定或调整档次,最后给分。 3.词数少于100或多于150的,从总分中减去2分。 4.评分时应注意的主要内容为:内容要点、应用词汇和语法结构的数量和准确性及上下文的连贯性。 5.拼写与标点符号是语言准确性的一个方面。评分时,应视其对交际的影响程序予以考虑。英、美拼写及词汇用法均可接受。 6.如书写较差以至影响交际,将分数降低一个档次。 二、&&&&内容要点: 1.说明英语成绩不理想; 2.恐难进心仪大学; 3.花时多,收效少的情况; 4.请求Alan帮忙 三、&&&&各档次的给分范围和要求 第五档 21-25分&&&&完全完成了试题规定的任务。 ―覆盖所有内容要点。 ―应用了较多的语法结构和词汇。 ―语法结构或词汇方面有些许错误,但是为尽力使用较复杂结构或较高级词汇所致;具备较强的语言运用能力。 ―有效地使用了语句间的连接成分,使全文结构紧凑。 完全达到了预期的写作目的。 第四档 16-20分&&&&完全完成了试题规定的任务。 ―虽然漏掉一两个次重点,但覆盖所有主要内容。 ―应用的主要语法结构和词汇能满足任务的要求。 ―语法结构或词汇方面应用基本准确,些许错误主要是因尝试较复杂语法结构或词汇所致。 ―应用简单的语句间连接成分,使全文结构紧凑。 达到了预期的写作目的。 第三档 11-15分&&&&基本完成了试题规定的任务。 ―虽漏掉一些内容,但覆盖所有主要内容。 ―应用的语法结构和词汇能满足任务的要求。 ―有一些语法结构和词汇方面的错误,但不影响理解。 ―应用简单的语句间连接成分,使全文内容连贯。 整体而言,基本达到了预期的写作目的。 第二档 6-10分&&&&未恰当完成试题规定的任务。 ―漏掉或未描述清楚一些主要内容,写了一些无关内容。 ―语法结构单调,词汇项目有限。 ―有一些语法结构或词汇方面的错误,影响了对写作内容的理解。 ―较少使用语句间的连接成分,内容缺少连贯性。 信息未能清楚地传达给读者。 第一档 1-5分&&&&未能完成试题规定的任务。 ―明显遗漏主要内容,写了一些无关内容,原因可能是未能理解试题要求。 ―语法结构单调,词汇项目有限。 ―较多语法结构或词汇方面的错误,影响了对写作内容的理解。 ―缺乏语法之间的连接成分,内容不连贯。 信息未能清楚地传达给读者。 0分&&&&,未能传达给读者任何信息,内容太少,无法评判;写的内容均与所要求内容无关或所写内容无法看清。 One&possible&version &Alan, Recently&I’m&faced&with&some&difficulty&in&learning&English&which&has&been&bothering&me&continuously.Hardly&have&I&seen&any&progress&in&my&English&study&even&though&I&have&spent&quite&a&lot&of&time&in&English&every&day.No&matter&how&hard&I&try,&I&would&never&get&good&results&in&the&exams.I&began&to&realize&how&serious&the&situation&would&be.I&feel&so&worried&that&I&always&blame&myself&for&it.To&improve&the&situation,&I&have&discussed&it&with&some&of&my&teachers&and&classmates.They&have&done&their&best&to&help&me,&but&I&am&still&not&confident.Nowadays,&it&has&even&become&such&a&headache&for&me&that&being&admitted&to&my&dream&university&seems&impossible.I&would&appreciate&it&if&you&could&give&me&some&advice.Thank&you. Best&wishes, Yours,&sincerely, Li&Hua 附:听力稿 Text&1 W:&Hi,&Jake!&Nice&to&meet&you&here&in&the&library! M:&Me&tool&do&you&know&where&Mary&is? W:&I’m&just&going&to&meet&her&in&my&office&in&half&an&hour.She’s&now&having&her&class. Text&2 M:&It’s&sunny&and&warm.Stop&studying&and&come&into&the&garden&with&me. W:&Why&not? Text&3 W:&I’m&free&today.Would&you&like&to&go&camping&with&me? M:&That’s&good.But&I’d&rather&take&a&ride&in&the&country.It&is&more&exciting. W:&Good&idea.We&haven’t&taken&it&for&ages. Text&4 M:&I&heard&you&went&to&Europe&last&month.When&did&you&come&back? W:&Last&Saturday.The&transportation&is&really&convenient&there. M:&Did&you&enjoy&your&holiday&there? W:&Yes.The&guide&was&friendly.It&was&perfect&except&for&the&weather. Text&5 W:&it’s&a&quarter&to&eight&now.give&me&45&minutes&and&I&will&finish&the&is&report&and&get&dressed&and&then&we&can&go&to&the&concert. M:&OK.It&doesn’t&start&till&the,&so&we&have&plenty&of&time. Text&6 M:&Have&you&found&a&job? W:&Not&yet.I’m&thinking&of&doing&something&different. M:&What&would&you&like&to&do&after&graduation? W:&I’m&planning&to&open&a&company&of&my&own. M:&Open&a&company?&I&think&you’re&too&young&to&do&that.Why&not&go&to&a&company&to&work&for&several&years&first? W:&I&know&what&you&mean.Although&I&have&no&money,&I&can&borrow&money&from&a&bank.As&for&experience,&I&can&learn&from&work&and&the&employees&can&also&help&me. M:&There&will&be&more&difficulties&than&you&have&expected. W:&I&know.But&I’d&like&to&have&a&try&and&I&believe&I&can&succeed&at&last. Text&7 W:&Hello,&good&morning. M:&Hello.Is&that&672451? W:&Yes,&it&is.What’s&the&matter? M:&I’m&calling&about&eh&flat.Can&you&tell&me&where&it&is? W:&It’s&in&the&center&of&the&city. M:&Is&it&on&a&busy&road? W:&Yes,&it&is.But&it&faces&a&park.It&has&a&lovely&view. M:&How&many&bedrooms&does&it&have? W:&It&has&three&bedrooms&and&one&bathroom. M:&Is&the&living&room&big? W:&No,&it’s&small,&but&it&has&a&large&kitchen. M:&It&sounds&nice.Um,&when&can&I&see&it?&How&about&this&afternoon? W:&Sorry,&I&am&out&all&day&and&may&get&home&late&in&the&evening. M:&OK.I’ll&call&you&early&tomorrow&morning&then. W:&Fine.See&you. Text&8 M:&Lily,&is&that&your&phone? W:&Yes,&it’s&my&new&business&phone.Do&you&like&it? M:&It’s&very&nice.Can&you&use&the&Internet&on&your&phone? W:&It&has&wireless&Internet&access. M:&That’s&really&convenient.Does&it&have&a&camera? W:&Of&course&it&does.Doesn’t&every&new&phone&include&a&camera&these&days? M:&I&guess&so.Would&you&mind&if&I&checked&my&email&quickly?&I’m&supposed&to&be&getting&an&important&email&from&my&father. W:&Sure.Here&you&go. M:&I’m&surprised&you&don’t&use&more&of&the&features&on&your&phone. W:&I’m&surprised&you&know&so&much&about.Where’s&your&phone? M:&My&pone&didn’t&work&last&week&and&I&haven’t&had&a&chance&to&buy&a&new&one&yet. W:&How&have&you&been&living&without&a&cell&phone&for&a&week? M:&It&feels&like&I’m&on&vacation,&not&having&to&answer&my&phone&all&the&time! W:&Let’s&go&to&the&mobile&phone&shop&right&now.You&can’t&depend&on&public&phones&in&this&day&and&age. Text&9 W:&Can&I&help&you? M:&I’m&looking&for&some&books&for&my&history&class. W:&Professor&Smith’s&class? M:&That’s&right. W:&I’m&afraid&I&can’t&give&you&any&of&them&at&the&moment.They&all&have&been&checked&out. M:&you&are&kidding,&all&of&them? W:&See&that&girl&in&the&black&sweater?&She’s&been&waiting&for&all&the&afternoon&for&these&same&books&to&be&returned. M:&Really?&What&should&I&do&now? W:&All&that&I&can&suggest&is&that&you&come&early&tomorrow&morning&and&try&again.And&maybe&there&will&be&one&available&at&that&time. M:&By&the&way,&when&does&the&library&open? W:&We&open&at&eight.I&wish&you&good&luck&tomorrow. M:&Thank&you&very&much. W:&You&are&welcome. Text&10 When&friends&come&to&visit&us&in&the&evening,&very&often&they&seem&in&a&hurry&and&look&at&their&watches.It&isn’t&that&our&friends&are&all&very&&it&is&just&that&we&haven’t&got&a&television.People&think&that&we&are&very&strange.“But&what&do&you&do&in&the&evenings?”&they&are&always&asking.The&answer&is&simple.Both&my&wife&and&I&have&hobbies.We&certainly&don’t&spend&our&evenings&staring&at&the&wall.My&wife&enjoys&cooking&and&often&attends&evening&classes&in&foreign&languages.This&is&particularly&useful&as&we&always&go&abroad&for&our&holidays.I&am&always&busy&with&my&collection.Both&of&us&enjoy&listening&to&music,&singing&and&playing&chess&together. When&there&are&power&cuts&we&all&have&no&electricity&in&the&house.My&friends&don’t&know&what&to&do.On&such&evenings&our&house&is&very&full&as&they&all&come&to&us.They&all&have&a&good&time.Instead&of&sitting&in&silence&in&front&of&the&television,&everybody&talks&and&plays&games.Yes,&life&is&certainly&possible&without&television.
亲!请或新用户?
本站声明:书利华教育网资料为本站收集、购买整理或网友上传,不能保证版权问题,如有侵犯,请发邮件联系无条件删除,谢谢。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355
联系:广东省清远市清新区第一中学 侯剑东
欢迎合作与交流!}

我要回帖

更多关于 语法填空专项训练 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信