求解一元一次方程这篇英语写作有什么语法错误 求帮忙改正

当前位置:&&&&&&&&&
最新公告:
大学英语写作课常见的问题及解决方法
21:46:46&&
大学英语写作课常见的问题及解决方法:本文主要通过对写作课堂上学生语法混乱、选词不当、句型单一、习语翻译不当等四大问题进行分析,从而提出夯实基础、改变思维模式、加强写作三大解决问题的方法。
在语言教学中,写作作为一个重要的输出技能占有举足轻重的地位。写作教学可以帮助学习者巩固已学过的语言知识,培养语言的运用技能。最重要的一点,它是听、说、读之外的另一个重要的基本语言技能(Harmer.Jeremy,2000:79)。学习者在写作过程中对各种信息进行搜集、加工、整理,最后以书面形式输出新的信息。写作不仅是将信息简单地呈现给读者,更反映了作者的语言表达能力和思想认识的程度,是一个人各方面能力的综合体现。所以写作不仅仅是简单的学习一些写作方法,更重要的是要融会贯通,熟练的掌握和运用这些技巧。笔者是一名大学英语专业课教师,在教写作课的过程中发现,尽管大部分学生能将基本意思表达出来,也能套用所学的写作方法,但像格式不正确、单词拼写错误、主谓不一致、名词单复数不分、动词时态乱用,甚至词性不分的问题也比比皆是。甚至学生的语句或作文经常呈现出汉语的表达方式,或者不能灵活运用一些英语中的习惯用语。在本文中笔者将着重讨论几种常见问题及其解决方法,以求对学习英语者有所帮助。
2.1 语法混乱
尽管已经学习了多年的英语语法,很多学生无论在口头还是书面都会出现词性不分、时态乱用的错误,搞不清楚动词的时态以及什么词才能当作谓语动词,不明白情态动词后面接什么样的词,常造成句子不合乎语法规范的用词错误。
2.2 选词不当
每个民族都有着自己不同于其他民族的语言和文化。不同的语言和文化又都具有本民族特有的表现方式,具有鲜明的民族特色。可以说,生活在不同文化背景下的人有着不同的生活环境,人们彼此对客观事物的概念就会出现差异。在学习英语写作的过程中,学生由于对汉英语言、文化间的差异,不同文化背景所产生的不同思维方式不甚了解,经常用汉语思维,导致用词错误。以下举例说明:
(1)例如颜色词红色。在中国,它象征了吉祥、喜庆、热烈、欢乐等文化内涵。过新年时,门上贴红对联,门前挂红灯笼;结婚时,新人穿大红衣服、屋里贴大红喜字;新生婴儿降生时,主人会请大家吃红鸡蛋。红色也象征着美丽、漂亮,如女子盛装叫&红妆&,女子美丽的容颜叫&红颜&。红色还有消灾避邪、好运之说。如本命年穿红衣服,系红腰带。然而英语里的红色则多有其他方面的意思,如red ruin火灾,red ink不是红墨水而是财政赤字。另外中国人俗称的红娘被称作go&between而不是red girl,红茶是black tea而不是red tea, 眼圈红了是her eyes became moist而不是be&came red,汉语的&红眼病&表示嫉妒之意,译为green eyed而不是red eye,红豆在汉语里表示爱情,译成love pea西方人就比较容易理解了,如果译成red pea只会让人想到红色的豆子。另外外国人结婚穿白、葬礼着黑和中国人的红白喜事也截然不同。
(2)例如&龙&。汉语文化中, &龙&是神圣的、权威的、帝王的象征,它给人们带来希望和光明,因此我们常有&望子成龙&一说。其它带&龙& 的词语还有&鲤鱼跳龙门&,&乘龙快婿&, &龙马精神& 等。而西方人却认为drag&on(龙)是一条拖着长尾巴,满身长鳞,口中喷火,有双翼的巨大蜥蜴,在人们心目中是可怕的、凶恶的象征。所以我们在说&亚洲四小龙& 时,应将其译为four tigers而不是four dragons。
(3)例如许多同义词的译法。汉语中我们常说下大雨,大山,大人物等,而在英语中我们不能简单的用一个big来翻译,而应根据所修饰的不同对象选用不同词语。如以上词语应翻译成heavy rain,huge mountain,great person.汉语中的青丝,青山绿水,青天也应相应的译为black hair,greenmountain and water,blue sky.
2.3 句型单一
英语里的句型繁多,有陈述句、疑问句、祈使句、感叹句;有简单句、并列句、复合句;有长句、短句。用英语表达一个句子时,我们可以套用各种各样的句型来表达同样的意思。然而笔者在教学过程中发现,尽管是英语专业的学生,仍有大部分人常采用同一种句型或是一、两种句型来表达他们的意思。其中学生最常用的就是简单句和陈述句,往往把一句复合句分为若干个简单句表现出来,或者通篇都是简单句,导致句型单一,读之无味。
2.4 习语翻译不当
受汉语文章的影响,中国学生在英语表达中大量使用习语、典故及歇后语、俚语以使其表达生动有趣,但很多学生所忽略的一点是他们在使用这些语句时,没有考虑到中西方文化的差异,因此造成不少笑话。
3.解决方法
既然存在以上的诸多问题,那么我们该如何帮助学生减少以至解决其问题,帮助学生更得体、更自然、更顺畅的写出地道、流利的英语,更有效的提高其写作能力呢?笔者建议从以下几点着手:
(1)夯实基础
俗话说:&千里之行,始于足下&。任何事情都要从基础做起,只有做好了充分的准备,才会有完美的结果。英语写作要求写作者有较深的语言功底,即诃汇基础和语法基础等。作为一名语言学习者,所做的最重要的事情就是打好基础,即掌握大量词汇及其同义词、近义词,并能辨析它们在不同场合的不同用法;此外还要熟知各种语法并能信手拈来、随意运用。尽管我们说学英语不是简单的背单词语法,但是如果连基本的单词语法都不能掌握,又拿什么来体现自己的知识并写出流利地道的英语呢?所以提高写作水平必须从基础抓起,必须加强基础语法与句型的训练,使学生打好坚实的语言基础。加强词汇教学,注意英语词汇每个意义的使用条件与用法、它的搭配关系、名词单复数、同义词与近义词的区别等,充分利用好字典。
(2)改变思维模式
语言是思维的主要工具,是思维方式的构成要素。思维以一定的方式体现出来,表现于某种语言形式之中。思维模式的差异,正式造成语言差异的一个重要原因(连淑能,2002)。那么,何谓思维模式呢?荣开明等(1989:30)将其定义为&主体在反映客体的思维过程中,定型化了的思维形式、思维方法和思维程序的综合和统一&。思维模式主要由知识、观念、方法、智力、情感、意志、语言、习惯等八大要素构成(陈新夏等,)。人们由于长期生活在某一特定的区域,形成了各自不同的文化特征,因而也就形成不同的思维方式。中国学生因受汉语思维模式的影响,常会写出汉语式的句子或文章。所以作为教师要及时讲评作业,准确预见学生易犯的错误,通过对比分析和错误分析把汉语和英语进行比较,找出两种语言的差异。把学生的错误进行归类、分析、解释,反复练习,提高学生英语表达的准确性。从学生的角度来说,平时应大量阅读各种英语文章,无论是杂志也好,报纸也好,小说也罢,学生可以从不同角度来汲取知识,领略地道英语的魅力,进行背诵与模仿,培养其英语语感,提高其英语写作的能力。
(3)加强写作
笔者在代课的过程中发现,许多学生并不重视写作,认为不过是写句子以及写由句子组成的文章,小菜一碟,很简单。可往往交上来的作业问题百出:语法错误,汉语模式,甚至有些学生在写文章时不懂得要用什么样的写作方法。所以要想提高写作水平,除了上文提到过的夯实基础,改变思维模式,最重要的还是要多写多练。俗语说得好&只要功夫深,铁杵磨成针&,写作不仅是学习各种写作方法,更是将各种写作方法融人实践,这样,写作水平才能逐渐提高。
本文列举了学生常犯的错误,从中可以看出,在学习英语写作时,学生因基础不牢靠,思维模式的差异以及不能灵活运用各种方法而导致问题百出。因此,在日常教学时,教师应采取恰当的方式给学生讲解英汉思维模式的差异,排除汉语思维习惯对英语写作造成的干扰。作为学生也应打好基础,牢记单词和语法,并运用所学写作方法多写多练。只有这样,才能真正提高学生的英文写作水平。
[&发布:能飞英语网&&&&编辑:能飞英语网&]
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言
能飞视听学习软件
能飞背单词
英语学习方法
英语推荐文章
英语学习工具
版权所有 & . All Rights Reserved.&&&&&&&& & 当前位置:&
环球教育联系方式
&&&&&选课指南
环球教育推荐课程
环球教育特惠课程
环球教育机构展示
&&&环球教育 - 机构动态
改正英语语法常见错误 来提升雅思写作成绩
写作方面的进步是循序渐进的,其中语法的正确性也是取得高分必不可少的一个重要因素。事实上,很多同学所学到的语法知识在
undefined雅思
写作里面已经远郊游够了,但是一涉及自己写作的时候,所展现出来的详细情况和“貌似已经把握”的语法能力却天差地别。这就涉及到我们在构思时的思维方式题目了。接下来,澳际的Nina老师将会对学生写作中的常见语法错误进行具体分析,但愿大家能从中找到自己的题目,从而切实地进步
undefined()
(论坛)表达能力。
主谓宾搭配不当
主谓宾(或其中的部门语素)搭配不当是中国考生在写作训练中泛起的很典型错误。我们举小作文的常见表达方式为例:当主语是percentage/proportion of...时,谓语通常都是is;而当用the number of ... 做主语时,谓语则采用表示“占据,据有”的词take up、make up、cover等等。有些考生在学习的时候对此很明确,但实际到自己需要书写时往往会健忘详细的要求。
例句一:In the modern society has a lot of influence on the way people manipulate telecommunication equipments. 题目:“In the modern society”是状语成分,不能作为主语,假如想留存状语成分,那么必需要在society和has之间添加一个主语才可以。
例句二:The cell phones in the modern society have used the latest functions to promote the communication efficiency. 题目:手机不能够使用最新技术来进步沟通效率,主谓宾的搭配不恰当。
长句中的时态错误
考生们假如学习了剑桥4-7后面的范文即会发现,考官范文里面的长难句固然未几,但是假如能够用复合的结构表达自己的意思,写作的能力很显然是可以上一个等级的。然而在自己打造复合句的过程中,有时候加入的插入成分较多,学生往往会健忘主谓宾之间的搭配关系,因此会导致构句的语法错误。
例句:The government measures, which has negative influence on corporate employees, also poses as a threat to the benefit of the employers. 这个长句看起来结构很准确,但较难发现主语和谓语的单复数搭配不当,因此建议泛博考生在写句子的时候就把需要留意的语法点想清晰,也省却自己检查时的麻烦。
留意介词的区别
介词在对名词进行内容润饰时是很好的方法之一,但是一定要留意:不要随意使用介词,否则很可能引起歧义。实在在雅思写作中,大家只需要留意常用的一些介词:in、on、with、at、by、about等等即可驾驭自己要表达的意思,但是其中的详细差异请大家自行体会。
最后,祝大家在不断的训练中进步自己的写作能力,取得精彩的雅思成绩!帮忙修改一下这篇英语作文中的语法错误_百度知道
帮忙修改一下这篇英语作文中的语法错误
急求 谢谢了
改6个错误的 追加100分Ladies and gentlemenWelecome to our school All of our school student are happy to see you can visit our school .We think if you visit our school,we can learn more about American and what is American school like.Our teachers can learn how to teach students in America so that we canmake our class more and more better .On the other hand,our school is beautiful.We hope we can make friends of each other.We also hope you can have a good time in ChinaAt the end of your visit,we hope you 怠浮壁荷撰沽辩泰菠骏can give vauaable suggestions for us.That's all thank you
提问者采纳
1、Welecome 拼写错误 2、Welecome to our school All of our school stude怠浮壁荷撰沽辩泰菠骏nt 句中没有标点,其中student应该是复数 3、and what is American school like改为and what American school is like 4、canmake our class more and more better 改为canmake our class better 5、We hope we can make friends of each other改为We hope we can make friends with each other 6、,we hope you can give vauaable suggestions for us. 其中的vauaable 拼写错误,是valuable,give valuable suggestions to us.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
our school student 改为us shcool students we think if you visit our school, we can ...改为 Your visit to our school make us learn more about American and Americ怠浮壁荷撰沽辩泰菠骏an school. more and more better 改为 much better make friends of each other 改为make friends with each other. give vauaable suggestions for us 改为give some valuable suggestions to us 最有一句话应写成。 That's all. Thank you.
Welecome——welcomestudent ——studentsAmerican——Americamore and more better——better and bettervauaable ——valuablefor——to
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙把这篇作文翻译成英文啊!很急哦(不要出现语法错误,也不要出现表达方式不对)
帮忙把这篇作文翻译成英文啊!很急哦(不要出现语法错误,也不要出现表达方式不对)
你知道我的房间是怎样的吗?让我来告诉你吧!
这里是我的房间。这是粉红色的门帘,它挂在门上。这是我的书桌,它在地板上。还有这是我的床,它在植物的旁边。这些是我的相片,它们在墙面上。对了,我还有一个篮球,它在床下。我的脑中在哪呢?它在抽屉上面。看!我的书包在椅子上。再看看这里,这是窗户,上面挂了一些装饰品,好看极了!
这就是我的房间,很漂亮的房间!你喜欢吗?
补充:“脑中”改为“闹钟”
Do you know what's my room like? Let me tell you!
This is my room. This is a pink curtain. It's on the door. This is my desk. It's on the floor. This is my bed. It's next to the plant. These are my photos. They are on the wall. Oh, I have a basketball. It's under the bed. Where is my alarm clock? It is on the drawer. Look! My bag is on the chair. Now,let's take a look here: There is the window. There are some beautiful decrations on it.
This is my room. My room was really beautiful! Do you like it?
很适合初一的学生,我没用难单词。
提问者 的感言:我就是初一的!谢谢
其他回答 (5)
Know how my room? Let me tell you!
Here is my room. This is the pink of the court, it hung on the gate. This is my desk, it on the floor. And this is my bed in plants, it. These are my photos, they are on the wall. Yes, I have a basketball, it under the bed. My mind is? It is in the drawer. Look! My bag on the chair. See here, this is the window on some accessories, gorgeous!
This is my room, very beautiful room! Do you like?
Do you know how my room? Let me tell you!
Here is my room. This is the pink of the court, it hung on the floor. This is my desk,they are on the floor. And this is my bed in plants, it. These are my photos, they are on the wall. Yes, I have a basketball under the bed. My mind is? It is in the drawer. Look! My bag is on the chair. See here, this is the window on some accessories, gorgeous!
This is my room,a very beautiful room! Do you like it?
你知道我的房间是怎样的吗?让我来告诉你吧!
这里是我的房间。这是粉红色的门帘,它挂在门上。这是我的书桌,它在地板上。还有这是我的床,它在植物的旁边。这些是我的相片,它们在墙面上。对了,我还有一个篮球,它在床下。我的脑中在哪呢?它在抽屉上面。看!我的书包在椅子上。再看看这里,这是窗户,上面挂了一些装饰品,好看极了!
这就是我的房间,很漂亮的房间!你喜欢吗?
You know my room what kind of?Let I to tell you!
It is my room here.This be the door screen of pink and it hang on the door.This be my desk and it is on the floor.Returning to have this is my bed, it is in the plant of flank.These be my photograph and they are on the wall noodles.Rightness, I still have a basketball and it is under the bed.Which in my brain?It is on the drawer.See!My schoolbag is on the chair.See again here, this be the window, top hanged some decorations, nice-looking!
This be my room, very beautiful room!Do you like?
You know my room is what it? Let me tell you!
This is my room. This is a pink curtain, which hung on the door. This is my desk, on the floor. This is also my bed, it's next to the plant. These are my photos on their walls. Yes, I have a basketball, which under the bed. My brain, where it? It in the top drawer. Look! My bag in the chair. Let us take a look here, this is the windows, hanging above a number of accessories, very good-looking!
This is my room, the room was beautiful! You like it?
我自己翻译的,你看下可不可以用。
Do you know what my room is like? Let me tell you about it!
This is my room.There is a pink curtain hold on the door. And my desk is on the floor.This is my bed. It's next to a plant. I also have some photos,they are on the wall. Oh,I have a basketball, it's under the bed. Where is my alarm clock?Do you know? It's on the drawer.Look!My schoolbag is on the chair. Now ,look here, There is a window here.There are some decrations on it.They are so beautiful .I like them very much.
This is my room,it's very beauful,right?Do you like it?
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家帮忙检查这篇英语作文的语法错误,初三读后感、演讲稿_百度知道
帮忙检查这篇英语作文的语法错误,初三读后感、演讲稿
一篇50分1.印度斗鸡野蛮拒赛 将主人割喉杀死(翻译个也可,另取个题目更可)
Have you ever heard that a man was【had been】killed by a bird? Maybe it sounds unimportant, but it really happend this winter.In india, a frighting bird killed its owner with razor blades attached to its legs for the cruel sport of cockfighting.Generally speaking, roosters are used to an hour-long break between bouts. However, the dead, Singrai Soren, was forcing the rooster to fight again after just a small time, after it has completed another flight. The rooster tried to get away from the ring several times, but Soren pushed it into the ring repeatedly. This upset it and it attacked Soren.It is just【an】interesting news.【The man was killed by the frighting bird.】 But the news【make】us an inportant lesson. Every animal【s】has【人权】 ,include a little bird. The earth isn't just belong【to】people. It should belong【to】every【life】living in the earth. If a person do as the man【in】this news, the person would be punish as the man,too.2.1. This city is the second largest city of the country.It will be the host city for the 2016 Summer Olympics.The Carnival(狂欢节) is the most famous festival in the city.There is a beach called Copacabana.2. This city is called Rio de Janeiro.3. Rio de Janeiro is in the southwestern area of Brazil. It is the capital city of the State of Rio de Janeiro, the second largest city of Brazil. The city was the capital of Brazil for nearly two centuries, from 1763 to 1822. It was also the former capital of the Portuguese Empire from 1808 to 1821. Commonly known as just Rio, the city is also nicknamed &The Marvelous(不可思议的)City&.4.The Brasilia Carnival is a marvelous festival. It is the biggest carnival in the world.
At the time, the whole city turned out to celebrate the festival irrespective(不顾的) of race, color, creed or sex.5. There is also another exciting event about sports---the 31st Olympic Games.It is the first time that the Olympic Game will be held in South America.6. Rio is also famous for the Copacabana beach.There is a story talk about the Rio’s Copacabana beach. A reach man asked a tramp(流浪汉):“What a lovely day! Why don’t you go fishing on the sea?”T” Why should I go fishing?”T” Going fishing can make money.”T” Why should I make money?”T”If you have a lot of money, you can buy a lot of things.”T” What can I do after I have bought a lot of things?”T”When you have everything that you need, you can bask in the sun here comfortably.”At the words, the tramp turned ” Am not I lying comfortably here having a sun bath?”Maybe it is just a joke. But it is the Cariocan’s (里约热内卢人) the attitude: relaxed, lazily and enjoying themselves.7. That’s all. Thanks for listening.
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Have you ever heard that a man was[had been]killed by a bird? Maybe it sounds unimportant, but it really happend this winter.n india, a frighting bird killed its owner with razor blades attached to its legs for the cruel sport of cockfighting.enerally speaking, roosters are used to an hour-long break between bouts. However, the dead, Singrai Soren, was forcing the rooster to fight again after just a small time, after it has completed another flight. The rooster tried to get away from the ring severa
2.1. This city is the second largest city of the country.t will be the host city for the 2016 Summer Olympics.he Carnival (carnival) is the most famous festival in the city.here is a beach called Copacabana.. This city is called Rio de Janeiro.. Rio de Janeiro is in the southwestern area of Brazil. It is the capital city of the State of Rio de Janeiro, the second largest city of Brazil. The city was the capital of Brazil for nearly two centuries, from 1763 to 1822. It was also the former capital
It is just interesting news (news不可数名词).The man was killed by the frighting bird.(这句话有点多余) But the news taught us an important lesson. Every animal has its own right ,include a little bird. The earth doesn't just belong topeople. It should belong to every life living on the earth. If a person does not respect others, he might get punished.
第一个故事很有意思。但改动稍多点(粗体字)。其他的改动较少。供您参考。Refusing taking part in the contest, a gamecock in India kills its owner
Have you ever heard that a man is killed by a bird? Maybe it sounds unbelievable, but it really happened this winter.In India, a fighting bird killed its owner with razor blades attached to its legs for the cruel sport of cockfighting.Generally speaking, roosters are used to have an hour-long break between bouts. However, the dead, Singrai Soren, was forcing the rooster to fight again after just a small time, after it had completed another flight. The rooster tried to get away from the ring several times, but Soren pushed it into the ring repeatedly. This upset it and it attacked Soren.It is just a piece of interesting news. The man was killed by the fighting bird.】 The news gives us an important lesson. Every animal has its own right, including a little bird. The earth does not just belong to human. It also belongs to every living being on the earth. If a person does what the man in this news did, then the person would get the punishment as the man received.2.1. This city is the country’s second largest It will be the host city for the 2016 Summer Olympics.The Carnival is the most famous festival in the city.There is a beach called Copacabana.2. This city is called Rio de Janeiro.3. Rio de Janeiro is in the southwestern area of Brazil. It is the capital city of the State of Rio de Janeiro, and the second largest city of Brazil. The city has been the capital of Brazil for nearly two centuries from 1763 to 1822. It was also the former capital of the Portuguese Empire from 1808 to 1821. Commonly known as just Rio, the city is also nicknamed &The Marvelous City&.4. The Brasilia Carnival is a marvelous festival. It is the biggest carnival in the world. At the time, the whole city turns out to celebrate the festival irrespective of race, color, creed or sex.5. There is also another exciting event about sports---the 31st Olympic Games.It will be the first time that the Olympic Game is held in South America.6. Rio is also famous for the Copacabana beach.There is a story about the Rio’s Copacabana beach. A reach man asked a tramp, “What a lovely day! Why don’t you go fishing on the sea?”The tramp said, “Why should I go fishing?”The reach man said, “Going fishing can make money.”The tramp said, “Why should I make money?”The reach man said, “If you have a lot of money, you can buy a lot of things.”The tramp said, “What can I do after I have bought a lot of things?”The reach man said, “When you have everything that you need, you can bask in the sun here comfortably.”At the words, the tramp turned over lazily and said, “Am not I lying comfortably here having a sun bath?”Maybe it is just a joke. But it is Cariocan’s attitude: being relaxed lazily and enjoying themselves.7. That’s all. Thanks for listening.
看不到粗体字。。。
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 excel规划求解 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。