翻译英语的题目,翻译离骚一共多少句8句话。

您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
I got two, a little old though, hope you will like them.
EVERY THING HAS TWO SIDES
其中春季大风天,我看到年轻人玩乐利用风力飞行,他们的风筝。五彩创作不同形状和大小的填充天空一样美丽的鸟儿成群和舞蹈。由于强风吹袭对风筝,字符串存...
Yesterday, my father went home late, so I had supper with my mother. After suppe...
I am a foreigner here in China. I dont think there is any so-called ...
大家还关注从这篇英语文章挑8句话帮我翻译成中文谢谢(带英文)&
第十七批i37
水乡是全家人度假的好地方.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用英语礼貌用语写一段对话 要有翻译 不少于8句
北方piao我敢輸
常见礼貌用语有:请、对不起、谢谢、你好等.这个可以用于旅行会来后A::good morning !(早上好!)B:good morning.how are you?(早上好,你怎么样?)A:I'm fine thankyou.And you?(我很好谢谢,你呢?)B:l'm fine.oh,i have a gift for you (我很好.对了,我有个礼物给你)A:for me!oh thankyou,you are so sweet (给我的!太谢谢你了,你真是太体贴了)B:I like you like it.here you are (我很高兴你喜欢,给)A:wow,is really amazing.i am sorry i did't bring the gift for you (哇,真是太棒了.对不起,我没给你带礼物.)B:No is fine.you don't need to say sorry (这没什么,你不需要道歉)A:do you have time new (你现在有时间吗?)【B::I.(这个.)A:oh please,come (哦拜托了,来吧)B:ok (好吧)】A:Than do you want to have a drink (那么你想要来一杯吗?)B:Yes i do,why not.(好啊,为什么不呢?)A:ok than share we (那么,我们走吧)B:ok.l am coming (好啊,我们走吧)加黑括号中的,亲可以省略,改成B:Yes i do (对我有)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我的一天英语作文带翻译8句话
大大磵莲漞
我的一天(My Day)1Today is Sunday. It is sunny. I don't go to school. I want go shopping. I get up at 6:30 in the morning.I have some cereal and an egg for breakfast. I go out at 8:00. The shop is near . I go there on foot. Many people are in the shop. I buy a pencil . At 12:00 I go home for lunch. I have some vegetable and meat for lunch. I read a book in the afternoon. I eat some noodles and fruit for supper. After supper, I do my homework. then I watch TV. Later, I play on the computer. I lie on my bed. I listen to the radio. What is
happy day! 我的一天今天是星期天.阳光明媚.我不用去上学.我想去购物.我在早上六点半起床.我吃一些早餐麦片和鸡蛋.我在8点出去.商店附近.我步行去那里.许多人在商店里.我买一支铅笔.在12点,我回家吃午饭.我吃一些蔬菜和肉吃午饭.下午我读了书.我吃一些面条和水果吃晚饭.晚饭后,我做我的家庭作业.然后,我看电视.后来,我在电脑上玩.我躺在我的床上听收音机.今天真是开心的一天啊!望采纳!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 为了一句话一共多少集 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信