英语题,,,,,,蚁群算法求解tsp问题

英语题,求解答。急!!!!!!!_百度知道
英语题,求解答。急!!!!!!!
一、同义句转换(每空一词)Do you believe your mother's words yesterday?
Do you believe _______ your mother _____ yesterday?Are you ready to help the children in poor areas?
______ you ______ to help the children in poor areas?If you worry about something, you can call me.
If ______ _______ you, you can call me.The boy's drawing is worse than any other student's in his class.
The boy's drawing is ______
_______ of all the students in his class.二、句型转换。(每空一词)There's nothing in the box.(改为反问疑问句)
There's nothing in the box, ________ _____?The little boy often tells lies.(改为一般疑问句)
_______ the little boy often ______ lies?I think he will help me with my problems.(改为否定句)
I _______ think he ______ help me with my problems.Her bright smiling eyes make her look ___pretty_and_kind___.(对划线部分提问)
______ ______ her bright smiling eyes make her look?The teachers in my class are __kind_and_helpful___.(对划线部分提问)
_____ are the teachers in your class ____?三、完成句子。我堂弟长大后想当歌手。
我们的语文老师经常讲有趣的笑话,总是使得我们大笑。桌子底下容纳不下他的长腿。我们应该学会为朋友保守秘密。我们将选谁当我们的班长呢?在所有的女孩中,我认为玛丽最漂亮。在这本书中这道数学题比其他的任何一题都难。什么使得你那么高兴?将来有一天我想带着我的家人周游世界。老师进来了,脸上带着笑容。喝杯果汁怎么样?我最好的朋友之一是梅。米莉从不说任何人的坏话。
提问者采纳
what you mother saidare you prepared anything worriesthe worstisn't itdoes
... telldon't..won'thow dowhat..like我堂弟长大后想当歌手。
My cousin wants to be singer after he grows up.
我们的语文老师经常讲有趣的笑话,总是使得我们大笑。Our Chinese teacher often tells us interesting jokes,which always makes us laugh a lot.桌子底下容纳不下他的长腿。The table can't cover his long leg.我们应该学会为朋友保守秘密。We should learn to keep secret for friends.我们将选谁当我们的班长呢?Who should we select to be our monitor?在所有的女孩中,我认为玛丽最漂亮。Of all the girls,l think Mary is the most beautiful.在这本书中这道数学题比其他的任何一题都难。In this book,this math problem is more difficult than any other problem.什么使得你那么高兴?What makes you so happy?将来有一天我想带着我的家人周游世界。l hope one day l could take my family around the world in the future.老师进来了,脸上带着笑容。The teacher came in,with smile on face.喝杯果汁怎么样?What about a cup of fruit juice?我最好的朋友之一是梅。One of my best friends is May.米莉从不说任何人的坏话。Milly never talks anything bad about others.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
She practises playing the piano every day.I needn't wear school uniform at homecan you meet my friends tomorrow?stop talking and listen to the teacher carefullythere are so many rules at
schoolwe must obey the rules
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2013英语口语题解_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2013英语口语题解
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢英语题目,求帮忙啊!_百度知道
英语题目,求帮忙啊!
根据前一个字母填单词
my borther likes a() movies very much.
2.can you t() me your telephonenumber?
3.best w() to you,mike!
4.do you do your homework e() day?书面表达假如你是张杰,你的笔友TONY来信询问你的学校生活。请你写出回信上午上4节课(8:00到12:00),下午上两节课(2:30到4:00)2.课后活动:打篮球弹吉他等3.喜欢的课:英语、音乐,因为有趣
不喜欢的课:数学,因为太难
提问者采纳
填空:actiontellwishesevery书面表达:Dear Tony,We take 4 courses in the morning from 8 o'clock to 12 o'clock and we also have 2 cources in the afternoon from 2:30 to 4 o'clock. Among all the cources, I like English and music because they are interesting but I don't like math since it is too hard for me. After school, I usually play basketball or play the guitar.Kind regards,Zhang Jie
提问者评价
其他类似问题
35人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
单词:action, tell, wishes, every1. four classes in the morning from 8am to 12pm and two classes in the afternoon from 2.30 to 4pm.2. extracurricular activities: play basketbal and play the guitar3. My favorite clasess are Engish and music, because they are interesting. But I dislike mathematics. It is hard to learn.
actiontellwishesearly作文自己写吧……
every望采纳点击[] 查看这张图片。望采纳,给好评喔,亲。。
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文题,求解_百度知道
提问者采纳
Junior high school -- a game a dream. Graduated from primary school to junior high school graduation and then to today's high school graduation, my school life is over. Primary school, not much feeling for graduation, just want toread junior high school, very excited. By junior high, careless reading of the book, did not expect, nor desire to high school life. However, graduated from junior high school, for me it is a relief, while living here for threeyears, but there not much feeling and don't give up, to be respectivelystudents feeling is not deep, so, with the passage of time in high school.Now feel time flies, in the twinkling of an eye, will also graduated high school. After leaving the campus at the moment and will and studentsrespectively of that a moment, my heart in vain have a reluctant feeling. Not only is not, there is nostalgia. With my classmates together, noisy, and struggle in vain, don't think don't feel what, but really want to drift apart, she is a burst of melancholy. T this is a kind of fate? We go to the same school, in a classroom, with listening to a lecture, like doinghomework. We are each other's understanding, the understanding of each other.Recall the dribs and drabs, and students together, he is so beautiful, somemorable, is worth treasuring. You are the focus, students to
people are the focus, you watched him, refueling, support him,encourage. In school you are attached, this is not to say that there are so ma but there are so many people who know you, know what you're doing, inadvertently concern you, think of you, when it comes to you.Because life here are acquaintance, rather than the outside to and fro, The stream never stops flowing., everyone is busy, each day, so passing. For youis just a look, a figure. Here, not to say there are so many people care about you, because these people are to accompany you to walk together with you in the life of the track. Think about the past and the students are not in harmony, for a bit bagatelle quarrel, conflict, or blame each other, hate each other. These are why? This is a kind of rare? We shouldcherish this fate. Because we know in this life, if not know each other, we need to get angry for a little trifles, to upset? We are so childish? In the step that moment the campus, I learned that all this is not easy. We should learn to be toleration, what is the campus, not is let us learn some of this?How things work, how to behave. We should not hate, because this part of the people has appeared in our life. Of these, the so-called friends! There are friends from afar, indeed, if not there are doomed, we never met. May never have to encounter together, glancing back five hundred times life, for it is only a passing in my life and. We both live in the same century, when one has passed away, we also will disappear in this world. This life has been so be not easily won, whether we should cherish everything? Even if we are in the world and the Cape, we should also celebrate him and comfort. Because in this world, at least someone know your existence, in this world, to live in this world. This is a kind of touched? One that is so fragile, moved so easily,also afraid of touching. Because of the move to let us feel how fragile we are, how sad. Actually, each person in your life are deep in your memory.Just like me, hear a song, will It is without rhyme or reason. remembered that people often sing. You'll find out, the world is so beautiful, we meet,everything is so meaningful, but these are to find in the memories and feelings. Boring day, as long as someone to accompany you through, you may be the best memory. You'll find out, around us, there are really a lot ofpeople, we are really very happy, very touched, moved to tears, tears are hot, tears. You will know, the original tears can really smile flow. We aresatisfied, we are lucky, we feel happy. It seems really to the time to say goodbye. To this is full of laughter, full of romantic, full of lofty sentiments and aspirations, but also full of sour and light blue student. Butwhen the pen, but found the scenes in the past kept flashing, and my hands,but what can't write out need need first went to school when a child likejoy, and are about to leave, when it seems like y firsttook hold of her delicate hand when the slightest sweet all through the night&, and think we can still be good friends& have numerous,sweet and laughter and the faint blue astringent, was immersed in memories of the past, it is difficult to extricate themselves. The eve of graduationunder the rain xixilili, such as silk, down from the sky, cool feeling hit in the face, the feeling is like playing in the heart, cold pain, knockingabout. Stop, look up, enjoy the pain. To understand the sentence, what is thepain and happiness. But I just somewhere can feel, but not with the expression language complete. For a moment the last time as students out of school, I'm on my youth back 望采纳
大哥,你手打的吗?
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我有一道英语题目,求解_百度知道
我有一道英语题目,求解
Good morning,everyone.My name is Josh Kumar and I'm your guide.Welcome to Amsterdam. I will tell you some m___ about traveling here.First,don't w___ if you can't speak Dutch .Almost everybody speaks English in Amsterdam.S___ most local people can understand you e___ if you speak English.Next is a___ tomorrow's travel plan.Tomorrow I will s___ you around the Van Gogh Museum. Let's m___ outside the hotel at 9:30 am.Don't f___ to bring your tickets with you.Also,please don't be l___.The last message is about the pickpocket. Don't take too much money with you. You should be c___ of the pickpockets.是完形填空,已给出首字母。That's all for today form me.I hope everyone can have a good time here.Thank you very much.
我有更好的答案
messagesworrysoevenaboutshowmeetforgetlatecareful
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 创造性问题求解的策略 的文章

更多推荐