to.kite.we.the.in.fly.park.like.连词成句
to.kite.we.the.in.fly.park.like.连词成句
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
We like to fly kite in the park.
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!the,like ,wal,i,the kite,on连词成句_百度作业帮
the,like ,wal,i,the kite,on连词成句
the,like ,wal,i,the kite,on连词成句
I like the kite on the wall.
I like the kite on the wall.我喜欢墙上的风筝。1.summer,the,go to,Qingdao,I'm,going to,in2.take,a,for,my,pen friend,to,want,I,kite3.you,why,wear,dress,don't,a,beautiful4.is,think,taller,she,than,do,you,her mother5.you,see,can,a,book,on thedesk连词成句哦。_百度作业帮
1.summer,the,go to,Qingdao,I'm,going to,in2.take,a,for,my,pen friend,to,want,I,kite3.you,why,wear,dress,don't,a,beautiful4.is,think,taller,she,than,do,you,her mother5.you,see,can,a,book,on thedesk连词成句哦。
1.summer,the,go to,Qingdao,I'm,going to,in2.take,a,for,my,pen friend,to,want,I,kite3.you,why,wear,dress,don't,a,beautiful4.is,think,taller,she,than,do,you,her mother5.you,see,can,a,book,on thedesk连词成句哦。
i'm going to go to Qingdao in the summer.这个夏天,我准备去青岛.i want to take a kite for my pen friend.我准备带给我的笔友一个风筝.why don't you wear a beautiful dress?为什么不穿一件漂亮的裙子呢?do you think she is taller than her mother?你觉得她是不是比她妈妈高?can you see a book on the desk?你能看到桌子上放着一本书吗?
1.I'm going to go to Qingdao in the summer.2.I want to take a kite for my pen friend.3.Why don't you wear a beautiful dress?4.Do you think she is taller than your mother?5.You can see a book on the desk.
1 I'going to go to the Qingdao in the summer2 I want to take a kite for my pen friend
(前两句见1楼)3.why don t you wear a beautiful dress4.you think she is taller than your mother5.you can see a book on the deskmake,the,I,how,kite,can,连词成句_百度作业帮
make,the,I,how,kite,can,连词成句
make,the,I,how,kite,can,连词成句
how can i make the kite?我怎么做风筝?did what yesterday you do 连词成句last cleaned weekend I room my go I to yesterday park did’t the me the he to kite returnedTom last TV night watch did_百度作业帮
did what yesterday you do 连词成句last cleaned weekend I room my go I to yesterday park did’t the me the he to kite returnedTom last TV night watch did
did what yesterday you do 连词成句last cleaned weekend I room my go I to yesterday park did’t the me the he to kite returnedTom last TV night watch did
What did you do yesterday?I cleaned my room last weekend.I didn't go to the park yesterday.He returned the kite to me.Did Tom watch TV last night?
what did you do yesterday}

我要回帖

更多关于 连词成句英语工具 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信