请大家来帮忙帮忙

请大家帮忙想个店名!_百度知道
请大家帮忙想个店名!
朋友要开个网店。卖的服装都是比较女人味的。但是又有些可爱的味道。属于甜美型的。大概适合18-25岁的女孩子穿的。{ 奢华公主の名媛馆 } 找个和这个名字类似的名字。请大家帮忙想想吧。
名字里带名媛这两个字。。
提问者采纳
御镜小筑の名媛坊米薇公主の名媛家布娜风尚の名媛馆名典皇家の名媛阁蓝齐格格の名媛店
提问者评价
衣致物语,朗豪坊,W.T(woman taste 意味品味女人)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
甜美公主の名媛宫玲珑女人の名媛阁纯纯格格の名媛殿
漂亮女人&名媛阁霓苑一笑&名媛阁
“清美阁”
枫丹白露-洛丽塔
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家帮我修改一下我的英语下面是我本月底晋升答辩时可能用到的英文简历自我介绍,请高手指教有什么用词不当的地方.中文意思是为晋升副主任医师.以前晋升过主治医师和副教授.或者写_百度作业帮
请大家帮我修改一下我的英语下面是我本月底晋升答辩时可能用到的英文简历自我介绍,请高手指教有什么用词不当的地方.中文意思是为晋升副主任医师.以前晋升过主治医师和副教授.或者写
请大家帮我修改一下我的英语下面是我本月底晋升答辩时可能用到的英文简历自我介绍,请高手指教有什么用词不当的地方.中文意思是为晋升副主任医师.以前晋升过主治医师和副教授.或者写一份好的给我欣赏.RésuméMy name is Li Jinqing ,44 year old .In 1987.7 ,I graduated from Guangxi medical college and worked in Dept.of biochemistry in a medical college as a teaching assistant.I was transferred to a civil hospital in my hometown 1989.1 and served as a resident physician.To enrich my medical theory and strengthen my clinical capacity ,and to serve my patients better in future ,I decided to major in hematology .So I study hematology as a master student in Norman Bethune University.From 1993 .7 to 2001.10 I worked as a physician-in-charge (attending doctor) and lecturer in in Guilin medical college.From
,I published several papers .Because of my clinical and teaching capacity ,I was promoted to the position of associate professor .From 4.7,I was indulged in the study of clinical hematology for doctor degree in Beijing Medical University.After graduation ,I work as a hematological doctor in Luhe hospital.By now I have had rich clinical experience and have mastered much medical techniques .I am capable of directing junior doctor and able to do research work as well .Up till now ,my several papers have been published .I think I have attained the ability level of associate chief physician .So I apply for the position of being an associate chief physician and wish I can success
第三行 第二句第三行最后一句“to enrich..." 最好改为“In order to " 否则句子不太漂亮第五行 so i study...改为studied第七行 lecture 也改为过去时倒数第五行 much medical techniques 改 many medical..或 amounts of /masses of最后一行 wish 改hope that 或者expect that 这样显得你比较有信心最后说 如果这个简历是你的 那么你很了不起!加油!请大家帮我翻译一首诗_百度知道
请大家帮我翻译一首诗
一日不作诗,心源如废井.笔砚为--,吟咏作縻绠.朝来重-入,依旧得清冷.书赠同怀人,词中多苦辛.-代表我不会的字,大概帮我翻译下就行诗名字叫戏赠友人
作者 贾岛谢谢
提问者采纳
  戏赠友人 贾岛  一日不作诗,心源如废井。  笔砚为辘轳,吟咏作縻绠。  朝来重汲引,依旧得清冷。  书赠同怀人,词中多苦辛。  一口井如果没有了水,固然是废井;倘若有水而无人汲,也依然是废井。此诗从这个角度比喻作诗,“笔砚”、“吟咏”互文见义,皆指创作活动。辘轳是汲取井水的起重装置,即在井上树立支架,上装可用手柄摇转的轴,轴上绕绳索,系上水桶,摇转手柄,使水桶一起一落,汲取井水。縻绠即井绳,与前辘轳意思相同,都是借汲水的过程,喻指作诗时思绪飞动的状态。那么,既然天天要作诗,诗思会不会枯竭呢?作者认为不会,正如从井里汲水一样,虽然每天都汲,可是“朝来重汲引,依旧得清冷”,给人的感觉仍是全新的。  贾岛是中唐苦吟诗派的重要代表人物。尽管他曾说过“言归文字外,意出有无间”(《送僧》)一类的话,但落实到作诗上,却从无“不着一字,尽得风流”的气韵,而总是在费尽心思地雕章琢句,仿佛是要通过“渐修”得到作诗的真谛。这种诗的艺术风格,闻一多先生在《唐诗杂论·贾岛》一文中也作过论述:“贾岛同时代的人,初唐的华贵,盛唐的壮丽,以及最近十才子的秀媚,都已腻味了,而且容易引起一种幻灭感。他们需要一点清凉,甚至一点酸涩来换换口味。”僧房和山野的清寂幽僻就与“清凉”和“酸涩”有着密切的关系,而通过苦吟的手段来达到这一境界又是一些才气一般却又希望有所作为的诗人的较好方法。所以,前人认为晚唐五代是贾岛的时代不无道理。《唐摭言》卷十曾记载了晚唐李洞尊崇贾岛的事迹:他铸贾岛的铜像,经常手持念珠念贾岛佛。如知道谁喜欢贾诗,他就手录贾诗赠之,并再三叮咛说:这无异于佛经,应该焚香而拜。李洞的做法虽有些极端,但足以说明贾岛诗的独特风格对晚唐五代诗人的深刻影响。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
贾岛《戏赠友人》一日不作诗,心源如废井。 笔砚为辘轳,吟咏作縻绠。 朝来重汲引,依旧得清冷。 书赠同怀人,词中多苦辛。【翻译】 一天不进行诗歌创作,才思的心灵就会荒废,就象是荒废的水井一样,要么无水,要么有水没人打用。 书写工具笔砚好比是打水工具辘轳,创作的欲望好比是打水的井绳。 每天清晨重新来打水,依旧可以得到清凉的井水,(天天作诗,诗思同样不会枯竭。) (我把自己的这个认识)写下来赠给同样怀有这样疑惑的人,在诗歌创作中包含有太多创作的勤苦和生活的辛劳。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高分请大家帮我把这几句话翻译成英文··_百度知道
高分请大家帮我把这几句话翻译成英文··
请大家帮我翻译一下,谢谢,不必严格逐字翻译,只要大致意思一样就可以了。-----------------时间过的很快,转眼间我已经在公司工作了近两个月了。在这期间,我学到了以前在学校学不到的东西,在和同事们工作相处中,自己正在从学生慢慢转变为一个社会人,实践经验和工作能力也得到了提高。在这两个月的工作中,我对公司的产品和业务有了基本了解,虽然还没有参与到实际项目中,但我正在努力提高自己的知识和能力,为即将下发的项目做准备。在这段时间里,我熟悉了DVSDK的结构、了解了Linux、Wince在DM6446及OMAP平台上的执行流程、熟悉了Digiplayer的源码,现在正在学习Android,为接下来的项目做准备。----------------------------
不要在线翻译的
提问者采纳
Time passed fast,
I have been working in the company for nearly two months just as a short moment when I thinking of this time. During the 60 days, I have learned what I can't at school before. Work and get along with workmates,finding that I was gradually turning into a social person more than a student. Practical experience and ability to work has also been improved. After two months' hard work in this company,I
have a basic understanding of products and services in it, although I haven't involved in practical projects , I'm trying to improve my knowledge and ability, preparing for the coming project.During this time, I am proficient in the structure of DVSDK , understand some of handle the Linux, Wince working on DM6446 and the OMAP platform, get familiar with the sound code of Digiplayer, and I'm now studying Android, preparation for the next project. 楼主,全是我亲手一个个字母打出来的啊!!!讲多了都是泪水.......
提问者评价
非常感谢大家,大家都回答的很好,但分只能给一个人,不好意思。。。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他15条回答
时间过的很快,转眼间我已经在公司工作了近两个月了。在这期间,我学到了以前在学校学不到的东西,在和同事们工作相处中,自己正在从学生慢慢转变为一个社会人,实践经验和工作能力也得到了提高。
在这两个月的工作中,我对公司的产品和业务有了基本了解,虽然还没有参与到实际项目中,但我正在努力提高自己的知识和能力,为即将下发的项目做准备。
在这段时间里,我熟悉了DVSDK的结构、了解了Linux、Wince在DM6446及OMAP平台上的执行流程、熟悉了Digiplayer的源码,现在正在学习Android,为接下来的项目做准备。
Time off soon, since I have been in the company for nearly two months. In the meantime, I learned in school than before things, and colleagues who work in live in, the students the...
时间过的很快,转眼间我已经在公司工作了近两个月了。在这期间,我学到了以前在学校学不到的东西,在和同事们工作相处中,自己正在从学生慢慢转变为一个社会人,实践经验和工作能力也得到了提高。
How time flies!
I’ve been working in our company for nearly 2 months now. During this period, I’ve learnt new skills that I hadn't got the opportunity to learn in college. I am growing into a sociable person from a new graduate, and my practical experience and work ability have been improved through constantly interacting with my colleagues.
在这两个月的工作中,我对公司的产品和业务有了基本了解,虽然还没有参与到实际项目中,但我正在努力提高自己的知识和能力,为即将下发的...
How time flies! It is almost two months since the day I joined the company. I got much knowledge here that couldn't be known from school during the two months. I am becoming a societal person gradually by getting along with my colleague. At the same time my practical experience and work abilities have been improved.
In the two months of work in the company I acquaint myself with the products and services of the company. I am working hard to enhance my knowledge and abilities and prepare for the later projects, though now I haven't taken part in the real projects.
建议此处把“提升知识和能力”改为:“利用我的知识和能力”这样公司可能会更高兴看到。(公...
How time flies!I have worked in the company for nearly two months. During this period, I learned more than school , and colleagues at work together, they are students from slowly into a social practice experience and work ability, also improved.
In the two months of work, I of the products and services have a basic understanding, although not involved in the actual project, but I'm working hard to improve their knowledge and ability, to be issued to prepare the project.
During this time, I am familiar with the DVSDK structure, understand Linux, DM6446 Wince at the platform and the OMAP executive process, familiar with the Digiplayer source, is now st...
Time off soon, since I have been in the company for nearly two months. During this time, before I learned what not learn in school, work in and get along with colleagues in the students themselves are gradually turning into a social person, practical experience and ability to work has also been improved.
In these two months of work in my company's products and services have a basic understanding, though not yet involved in actual projects Dao, 但 I'm trying to improve their knowledge and ability, for the project issued by Ji Qiang Zuo Zhunbei.
During this time, I am familiar with the DVSDK structure, understanding of Linux, Wince at the DM6446 and ...
Time off soon, since I have been in the company for nearly two months. During this time, before I learned what not learn in school, work in and get along with colleagues in the students themselves are gradually turning into a social person, practical experience and ability to work has also been improved.
In these two months of work in, I Gongsi products and have a basic understanding of business, although not yet Shenyu to 实际 item, but I'm trying to upgrade their knowledge and ability to project issued by Ji Qiang Zuo Zhunbei.
During this time, I am familiar with the DVSDK structure, understanding of Linux, Wince at the DM6446 and the OMAP platform...
As the time goes by quickly,I have stayed in this company for two months。During this period, I have learned something that can't learn in the school,during this period when get along with colleagues,I was a student and now I have became a social people slowly。My experience of the practice and work have advanced。
During this period,I have known the production and the operation。Althought I have not joined actual item,I'm increasing my knowledge and ability ,I will get ready for the next item。
During this period , I have knwon the frame of the DVSDK,the perform of the Linux and the Winceand in Dm6446 and OMAP,the sound code of the Digiplayer。Now ,...
How time fies.I have been in the company for nearly two months.During this time, I have learnt a lot of knowledge which can't learn form shcool.I become a social person when I get on well with my colleagues.practical experience and ability to work has also been improved.
In these two months of work in my company,I undertanding products and services.Although I haven't involved in practical projects , I'm trying to improve my knowledge and ability, preparing for the coming project.
During this time, I am proficient in the structure of DVSDK , understand some of handle the Linux, Wince working on DM6446 and the OMAP platform, get familiar with the sound...
Time soon, and in i've been working for nearly two months. in the meantime, i learned in school, not to work together with my colleagues and myself are from students gradually changed to a man and the experience and ability to work has been improved. in two months of work, i told the company's products and services have basic knowledge, did not participate in the actual events, but i'm trying to improve his knowledge and ability!
In two months of work, i told the company's products and services have basic knowledge, did not participate in the actual events, but i'm trying to improve his knowledge and ability, to prepare for the project. during...
In these two months of work in, I Gongsi products and have a basic understanding of business, although not yet Shenyu to 实际 item, but I'm trying to upgrade their knowledge and ability to project issued by Ji Qiang Zuo Zhunbei.
During this time, I am familiar with the DVSDK structure, understanding of Linux, Wince at the DM6446 and the OMAP platform...
How time flies! It's about two months since I first entered the company.During the multi-colored two months,I made every effort to learn the knowledge that I had no chance to learn in university.And in my opinion ,I am growing into a mature member of the society from a student and my ability to work has also been improved through the mutual help with colleagues. 后面的部分,cherie010 的很好啊,(Ta前面的也很好),但我有自己的小细节,希望你能看看
Time passed quickly, suddenly I have worked in the company for nearly two months. During this period, I learned in school to learn than before, and colleagues at work together, they are students from slowly into a social practice experience and work ability, also improved.
In the two months of work, I of the products and services have a basic understanding, although not involved in the actual project, but I'm working hard to improve their knowledge and ability, to be issued to prepare the project.
During this time, I am familiar with the DVSDK structure, understand Linux, DM6446 Wince at the platform and the OMAP executive process, familiar with the ...
Time goes by very fast, I have been with the company for nearly two months. During this period, I have learned previously at school to the work of colleagues and getting themselves from student slowly transformed into a social person, practical experience and work skills. During these two months of work, I am the company's products and have a basic understanding of the business, although not yet involved in the actual project, but I'm trying to improve their knowledge and abilities, items will be issued. During this time, I am familiar with the structure of the DVSDK, understand Linux, Wince in DM6446 and OMAP platform implementation processes, familia...
Time fault's I have already worked very quickly, in the company in a twinkling being close to two months. During the period of this, I learn to have arrived at thing short of in study of school in the previously, in getting along with colleagues job, self has changed into a people of society in course of slowly from the student , practical experience and the service ability have also got rise. In this two months of jobs, I have had fundamental .know about to company's product and business , I have made great efforts to improve self knowledge and the ability in course of although in not participating in to actual project, have been that the project dist...
你好,以下是我的翻译。原意无改变,在句子结构及句序上有稍作修改及增补,以便达到更符合英语句序及表达。如有问题请随时PM我。如对你有帮助,希望采纳。谢谢。
How time flies. I've been working in our company for nearly 2 months. During this period, I've learnt and practiced many new skills which I can't find in textbooks at college. I'm very glad to make many new friends and work and learn from them as colleagues. I'm gradually turn myself into a qualified worker from a newly-...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
心里很迷茫,在上海好还是该回老家去生活
,高考时分数很高,可是考前我父亲出了车祸去世,本来我想考上了不要上的,可是亲戚们觉得考上了还是要上的,况且在亲戚们的帮助下拿到了点赔偿,我想报本省的学校,这样可以给家里省点钱,那时候年轻,也不懂,一流的成绩报了三流的大专,当然,那时候大专还是很值钱的,01年毕业。
我性格内向,不爱说话,我母亲争强好胜,加上当时她车祸也受了点伤,所以心理受到影响,另外她本人也是属于比较冷漠不大会考虑事情的人,不懂得关心人,孩子回家就知道骂,喜欢挑毛病,而且受刺激后,喜欢在人多的地方故意出自己家人的丑,属于自我感觉良好的那种人,我妹妹谈对象的时候,未来婆婆跑到我们那里打听消息,我母亲就坐在门口跟过路的每个人痛骂我妹妹如何如何蠢笨懒,其实她每天的饭都是我妹妹做的,那时候她才不到50岁,我妹妹还身体不好。我母亲也不知道在我上学需要跑关系的时候去联系联系亲戚帮忙,也不知道在我毕业的时候问一声工作的事情,也不知道在我需要谈对象的时候提醒一声,当然也跟我性格内向有关,所以我什么都耽误了,上学上了三流的,毕业了本可以找个单位接收的,结果漂到上海打工,30了也没谈过对象。我有段时间对她有怨气的。
我那时有个弟弟和一个妹妹,弟弟被她惯的不象话,结果溺水身亡了,妹妹小的时候得了病,我妈不在意,落下病根,就在要谈婚论嫁的时候得了急病去世了,现在全家就剩下我和我妈两个人。
我妈把我父亲的赔偿交给我舅保管,自己又不好意思找我舅要生活费,就跑出去做保姆,骨折了跑回家叫我们照顾,好了又走了,我们不让她出去,她就说我们不给她钱,她没钱花,我妹生病了,她也不照顾,也不操心我妹在家的终身大事,她骨折了就在家,我妹做饭给她,她吃完了一抹嘴就骂,说饭做的不合她心意,家里用的蜂窝煤,不能像她做保姆那样有煤气,做饭哪能准时,到准点没吃上饭也骂,跟我妹一年到头吵架,等她骨折好了,我妹病发去世了。
总之家里啥都没有了现在,连水都是要回去接,她是铁了心呆在我们市里不回家了。
我在上海,每年春节回去,都没地方住,在亲戚家东住一晚上西住一晚上,或者就在她工作的那一家跟她挤一张床,她现在觉得应该在市里有个房子住,好安身。
我是大专毕业,性格内向,在上海工作了五六年,也就拿个3000左右的工资,也没攒下什么钱,所在公司还算稳定,就是不正规,社保什么都没有,但是轻松一点。
回老家的市里的话,大部分民营企业是不会有社保的,并且工作时间长,我体质又不好,就是一般营业员的工作,我怕我都站一天站不下来。有社保的单位恐怕我这个年龄,又不是高学历和应届毕业生,恐怕也根本进不去。
家里是没房子的,连农村的房子也早塌了,到哪里都得背着被子,否则连个住的地方都没有,一想起来我就想哭。
现在的情况是,家里亲戚都催我说,赶紧回来,随便找个活干着,要不婚姻耽误了。但是回去以后怎么办呢,万一没有合适的工作,蹲在家里?我连蹲的地方都没有啊。况且我看了一下,我们那里的男孩子,像我这样的年龄的,要么就是条件极差,养活自己都难的那种,要么就是条件特好,38岁想找25岁小姑娘的那种公务员,我这样的条件,并没有什么优势可言,而且我们那里的人,尤其看重铁饭碗,哪怕一个初中毕业的一个体力工人,只要是正规工厂里的,还嫌弃我没铁饭碗,长的不漂亮。
呆在上海,也确实是个问题,工资高点,环境好点,但是保障还是没什么的,本来我想,如果一直呆在上海的话,我就辞职去找个交社保的工作,这样养老也有保障,毕竟家里户口已经迁移,又没土地可中,将来养老是个问题,可是家里人死命的催我,一个理由是我呆着解决不了婚姻问题,一个是我妈年纪大了我应该陪着。
从心理上说我对我妈有怨言,并且我们碰在一起就会起小冲突,当然现在都互相忍让,好一点了,从道义上讲,我妈养老什么都没保障,我应该回家去照顾她。
但是我总该先解决好自己的生存生活问题吧。
我想请大家帮我分析一下,到底怎样会对自己的发展有利。
无论在哪,都应当考虑到养老保险和医疗保险的问题,这是关键性的问题,决不能掉以轻心。
至于在哪工作较为合适,只有自知。
至于房子安在上海以你们现在的收入不太可能,老家买房子比较现实,你说是不。。。。。。
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
答: 失眠的基本防治措施有:
  1、建立规律的作息时间。不能因夜间失眠而日间睡眠打盹。如半夜苏醒,可在床上松弛一下,使睡意重返。
  2、如为非躯体疾病所致的失眠,...
大家还关注}

我要回帖