英语作文我的奶奶作文200字

英语作文我的奶奶_百度作业帮
英语作文我的奶奶
英语作文我的奶奶
My Grandmother My grandmother is sixty-two years old. She is healthy so that she walks around often. In the morning, she goes to buy food in the market early. There are several old grannies going with her. In their opinion, it’s a kind of exercise, because walking is important to their health. Besides, my grandmother is very active and easygoing. She makes many friends near my home, from her peer to the little babies. She always laughs and makes others happy. I think my grandmother is so lovely that I want to stay with her.找一篇关于写“我的奶奶”的英语小作文100字左右要是初二的写作水平哦~o(∩_∩)o...thank you~_百度作业帮
找一篇关于写“我的奶奶”的英语小作文100字左右要是初二的写作水平哦~o(∩_∩)o...thank you~
找一篇关于写“我的奶奶”的英语小作文100字左右要是初二的写作水平哦~o(∩_∩)o...thank you~
My grandmotherMy grandmother is very kind-hearted, his face with a gentle smile always, just as the morning ray of sunshine shone on the ground through the woods, feel very comfortable. Although my grandmother has white hair and wrinkled hands, but she always asked me some things popular now, we can see my grandma old heart is not old. Grandma do cook, when I went to his grandmother at home, the grandmother will always make a large table of delicious dishes. Grandma loves me, and I also love my grandmother, where his grandmother and I say: "Grandma, I love you."翻译:我的奶奶很慈祥,脸上总是带着和蔼的微笑,就像一缕清晨的阳光穿过树林照在地上,让人感觉很舒服.我的奶奶虽然头发已经白了,手上已经布满皱纹,但是她总是会问我一些现在流行的事情,可见我奶奶是人老心不老.奶奶做的一手好菜,每当我去奶奶家时,奶奶总会做一大桌子好吃的菜.奶奶很爱我,我也很爱我的奶奶,在这里,我跟奶奶说一句:“奶奶,我爱你.”
Grandma has always been diligent with her hands propped up our happy home. Early in the morning, when I opened the dim sleep, Grandma is al greet the dawn, Bao grandmother also ha...与相关的文章
想写出好作文吗?这里提供了最全面的小学、初中、高中作文范文,以及各种作文指导素材,等等。以后写作文再也不用发愁了!
作文排行榜
更多作文内容英语作文我的奶奶_百度作业帮
英语作文我的奶奶
英语作文我的奶奶
My grandmother is sixty-two years old this year,her head is not high,hair as white as silver,eyes laughing slender flies,forehead wrinkles as a ridge,a ditch,deeply carved with her life and the vicissitudes of life.I was six months old,in order not to affect the mother to work,my grandmother took me back home.Grandma work every day with my back,holding me dinner,hug me to sleep.I go to school,in order to add adequate nutrition to me,grandma every day to buy meat for me to eat,but also accompanied by a lot of vegetables with.I let the grandmother to eat,but she always said doesn't love to eat meat,but I eat the rest of the meat will be my grandmother called "cat" away.So she accompanied me through my unforgettable wonderful kindergarten time.Grandma is a hardworking people.As grandma lived in the countryside,so accustomed to the busy season in the countryside of toil.Although it is the harvest season,but the old grandma did not compete over disease ridden this year -- grandma is ill in hospital,but she was always thinking of the crops in the field every day,every dinner,the dirty clothes...But every day is always saying my name,worried about me.Grandma is ill and I was very sad,so I will take advantage of leisure time with mom and dad go to see my grandma,Grandma see I wi with high spirit,his eyes emi not see I went to see her,she will be cast into the shade,nagging.This is my dear grandma.My grandma is very ordinary but she is great.I love my grandma.我的奶奶今年六十二岁,她个头不高,头发苍白如银丝,眼睛笑起来纤细如梭,前额的皱纹如一道道山梁,一道道沟,深深雕刻着她的人生与沧桑.  我六个月大时,为了不影响妈妈上班,我的奶奶把我接回来老家.奶奶每天背着我干活,抱着我吃饭,搂着我睡觉.我上学了,为了给我补充足够的营养,奶奶每天都会买肉给我吃,而且还会伴有大量的蔬菜搭配着.我让奶奶也吃,可她总是说不爱吃肉,可我吃剩下的肉总会被我奶奶所谓的“猫”叼走.就这样奶奶陪着我度过了我的难忘的美好的幼儿园时光.奶奶是一位勤劳朴实的人.由于奶奶在农村生活,所以习惯了农村繁忙季节的辛劳.虽然是丰收的季节,可是年迈的奶奶还是没有抗衡过疾病的缠身----奶奶今年生病住院了,可是她还总是惦记着地里的庄稼,每顿的饭菜,每天的脏衣服…而且每天总是念叨着我的名字,放心不下我.奶奶生病我很难过,所以我会趁闲暇时间陪爸爸妈妈去看望奶奶,奶奶一看到我就会精神百倍,两眼发出异样的神采;不见我去看她,她就会黯然失色,唠叨不休.这就是我可亲可敬的奶奶.  我的奶奶很平凡但她很伟大.我爱我的奶奶.关于奶奶的作文:我的奶奶_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
关于奶奶的作文:我的奶奶
上传于||文档简介
&& ​ ​我​有​一​个​可​以​说​是​返​老​还​童​的​奶​奶​.​ ​ ​别​看​她7​岁​高​龄​.​可​她​的​身​子​骨​硬​朗​的​很​.​黑​发​间​渐​渐​生​了​些​许​白​发​.​她​鼻​子​上​架​着​的​一​副​近​视​眼​镜​.​给​她​添​了​不​少​光​.​越​看​越​有​些​知​识​分​子​的​味​道​.​红​润​的​脸​ ​庞​上​带​着​和​蔼​的​笑​颜​.​她​虽​有​些​胖​,​但​在​我​看​来​,​她​是​吃​了​知​识​的​大​饼​才​长​胖​的​.​常​言​道​:​胖​是​福​嘛​.​于​是​有​了​她​健​康​的​身​体​,​人​民​教​师​的​成​分​.​我​喜​欢​我​可​爱​的​奶​奶​.​ ​ ​这​胖​胖​的​奶​奶​可​关​心​我​们​了​.​平​时​为​我​们​准​备​周​到​.​还​施​舍​点​小​费​.​这​样
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的奶奶作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信