my best gift ismy dog英语作文作文

作文my favourite animal is dog
学霸快教我!!_百度作业帮
作文my favourite animal is dog
学霸快教我!!
my favourite animal is dogs .it is cute.IT islovely.l verylikeIT.it has a smalleyes.itsheard is very big. lfeel happy with it.
谢谢,还能再长点吗
那你中间再加一些对狗的描写'比如大小'面部等
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!关于小狗的英语作文_My pet is a lovely dog
&&& 一条可爱的狗。它的名字是&点点& 。因为有很多黑的圆圈在它的皮肤上。&点点& 是非常友好的。许多孩子喜欢和它玩。他的喜爱食物是肉骨头。 他的喜爱玩具是玩偶。& 点点& 喜欢非常跑。它跑得非常快速并且它有一个女朋友。它的名字&娜娜& 。它的皮肤也有很多黑圈子。我非常喜欢我的宠物。这是一只好宠物!! &&& My pet is a lovely dog.Its name is &dian dian&.because there are a lot of black circle on its skin.the &dian dian& is very friendly.Many childen like play with him.His favourite food is meat bones. His favourite toy is a doll. 'dian dian ' likes to run very much.It can run very fast and it has a girl friend.its name &na na&.there are a lot of black circle on its skin,too.I like my pet very much.It is a good pet!(英语作文)
编辑推荐:
本文标题: 本文地址:
网友热门视频推荐
初中教育热门培训&&
考试答疑微信
版权所有 深圳市诺达实业有限公司 &
All Rights Reserved 粤ICP备号-3帮忙写一个关于My gift的英语作文,多于六句_百度知道
帮忙写一个关于My gift的英语作文,多于六句
提问者采纳
Everyone likes gifts.Different people like different kinds of gifts.My mother gave a dog to me on my tenth birthday. It's good for a 15-year-old child.I think pet dogs make the best pets.He is easy to take care of.He plays with me  every day,and he can make me happy.He is a good company and very honest.This pet dog is my favorite gift. It is enough to make me happy.We don't need to spend too much money.
每个人都喜欢礼物。不同的人喜欢不同种类的礼物。我的妈妈给了一只狗在我的第十个生日。这是一个15岁的孩子好。我认为狗是最好的宠物。他很容易照顾。他跟我一起玩 每一天,他能使我开心。他是一个很好的伙伴也很诚实。这只宠物狗是我最喜欢的礼物。这就足以使我快乐。我们不需要花太多的钱。
不要网上的
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
NINI-Diana
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
On Christmas day, my father received a jacket, my mother received a magazine, my grandpa received a scarf, my grandma received a sweater, I received a toy, my cat received a wool ball.圣诞节我爸爸收件夹克衫我妈妈收本杂志我外公收条围巾我外婆收件毛衣我收玩具我猫收毛线球绝原创~~ 希望没理解错楼主意思 直接前面圣诞节掉 望采纳~~~
不要网上的
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁作文:My favourite gift一”My favourite gift ”为题写一篇短文,词数60左右 Thank You_百度作业帮
作文:My favourite gift一”My favourite gift ”为题写一篇短文,词数60左右 Thank You
作文:My favourite gift一”My favourite gift ”为题写一篇短文,词数60左右 Thank You
My favourite giftI have recieved many kinds of gifts.Anyway my favourite gift is a dog,which was given by my parents.I can remember the day when I got the lovely dog.He was only forty days old.I locked him in a small cage and fed pork on him.Later I find that he is one of an important family members.He can always reassure me when i fail in exams.He can also listen to me when I feel lonely.The love between the dog and me is unlimited.So my favourite gift is my lovely dog.谁能给我写一篇《My favorite animal is dog》的英语作文120字左右._百度作业帮
谁能给我写一篇《My favorite animal is dog》的英语作文120字左右.
谁能给我写一篇《My favorite animal is dog》的英语作文120字左右.
If you ask me what I like most small animal, I will not hesitate to tell you is a dog. A dog has a keen sense of smell, can help us do many things. The dog is very loyal, it always undivided attention to your own master. At the same time, the dog also is humanity if you happy, it will follow you to play. If you are not happy, it will lick you, let you happy. Just this point is very cute!
O(∩_∩)O谢谢
If you ask me what I like most small animal, I will not hesitate to tell you is a dog. A dog has a keen sense of smell, can help us do many things. The dog is very loyal, it always undivided attention...
险些他的名字、样貌、还有你和它发生的故事}

我要回帖

更多关于 my favorite gift作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信