将所给单词或词组填入空格,每个填一次: amacro.word.ourcode.a

将所给单词或词组填入空格,每个填一次: a.ourb.show c.the c.a e.too
Every school day is__sam,except Monday.On Monday,we have an art lesson.I like art very much,and my classmates all like it,___.We usually draw pictures in our classro_百度作业帮
Every school day is__sam,except Monday.On Monday,we have an art lesson.I like art very much,and my classmates all like it,___.We usually draw pictures in our classro
Every school day is__sam,except Monday.On Monday,we have an art lesson.I like art very much,and my classmates all like it,___.We usually draw pictures in our classroon.Sometimes we go out to visit art exhibits Sometimes we___our pictures at school.We like art lessons because we
can enjoy__own work.
Every school day is_the_same,except Monday.On Monday,we have an art lesson.I like art very much,and my classmates all like it,_too__.We usually draw pictures in our classroon.Sometimes we go out to visit art exhibits .Sometimes we_show_ our pictures at school.We like art lessons because we can enjoy_our_own work.-------------------------------------------助人为乐大丈夫,有问必采真君子.完形填空 阅读下面短文,并借助上下文和插图补充所缺信息.每个空格只能填写一个意义相符、形势正确的单词.Recently people in our city are trying hard to build the city into a civilized one.Most people do very ( _百度作业帮
完形填空 阅读下面短文,并借助上下文和插图补充所缺信息.每个空格只能填写一个意义相符、形势正确的单词.Recently people in our city are trying hard to build the city into a civilized one.Most people do very (
完形填空 阅读下面短文,并借助上下文和插图补充所缺信息.每个空格只能填写一个意义相符、形势正确的单词.Recently people in our city are trying hard to build the city into a civilized one.Most people do very ( ).They are always ( ) to help others.Some help the blind and the old ( )some pick up the ( ) in the street.( )some spit in public.there are bad manners and ( ) be stopped.I think people should have a ( ) habits,such ( ) waiting in line,( ) in a low voice in public,and helping the disabled.Then ourcity will become a civilized one.
Recently people in our city are trying hard to build the city into a civilized one.Most people do very ( hard ).They are always ( willing ) to help others.Some help the blind and the old ( cross ) some pick up the ( rubbish ) in the street.( on ) some spit in public.there are bad manners and ( must ) be stopped.I think people should have a ( good ) habits,such ( as ) waiting in line,( speaking ) in a low voice in public,and helping the disabled.Then ourcity will become a civilized one.
题目的插图呢
亲没插图的,我想吐槽这脑残题……当前位置:
>>>请认真阅读下列短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入..
请认真阅读下列短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入最恰当的单词。Time, a faithful company of our life, is a universal topic. People are always curious about what it is, how it travels and who it meets.Stephen Hawking, one of the world’s smartest physicists, once said. “I’m fascinated by time.”Many of us are, and the popularity of time travel novels, movies and TV series has proved that. After Palace and Startling by Each Step achieved astonishing ratings last year, Palace 2 aired on January 20, attracting time travel fans back to TV.Woody Allen’s movie Midnight in Paris achieved great success. It was nominated for Best Picture, Directing, Original Screenplay and Art Direction for the 2012 Academy Awards.Dream of heroismTime travel TV series and movies connect both today and the past, thus offering room for imagination. Imagination creates a chance for the young to fulfill a dream that is hard to achieve in reality.Chinese writer Xi Juan is a pioneer of time-travel stories in China. In 1993 she published a love story about a young woman time traveling to ancient times. The leading role’s modern personality and perception of love help her win the heart of a cool, handsome martial art master. Such a plot satisfies female fans’ love fantasy.Starting from the late 1990s, novels about men traveling back to the past prevailed (盛行), with a Step into the Past as the most popular example. In these stories, the male leading roles accomplish great things with their modern skills and wisdom.It is usually “a dream of heroism come true”, along with enviable romances.Eye candy“I’m hooked by the shows because they are characterized by dramatic and poetic love and have eye-pleasing actors,” Xia Xiaoyan, who works for a foreign-owned enterprise in Shanghai, explained her love for time travel TV series.Her comment echoes a 2011 survey by Creat Marketing Research Co Ltd in China. When asked about what is so appealing about time travel TV series, 21 percent of respondents answered, “These attractive characters.”A bigger reason behind the popularity of time travel stories, however, is the relaxation they offer, according to the survey.Cai Yinong agrees. “Many people are facing tremendous pressure in their fast-paced lives, so this genre is more relaxing than other shows as it provides people with a terrific outlet to escape reality,” Cai told China Daily.Cultural homesickness“Which dynasty would you like to live in if you could travel to the past?” asked a survey launched by Shanghai University and Shanghai Social Sciences Association last December.About 60 percent of the 2,543 respondents chose Tang Dynasty, while Qing Dynasty, and the Spring and Autumn and Warring States periods were the other top two destinations.The survey results reflects people’s definition of the good days: prosperous economy and culture, steady society, fair and uncorrupted politics, and opening up to the outside world.As for the movie Midnight in Paris, it features modernity versus cultural homesickness. The New York Times commented, “The past seems so much more vivid, more substantial, than the present. The good old days are so attractive because we were not around, however much we wish we were.”Time travel wins fansPhenomenon Stephen Hawking shows great interest in小题1:___________.People prefer 小题2:__________ time travel movies
and TV series.Woody Allen was 小题3:_________ in his time travel
movie.Reasons for its 小题4:______Supporting detailsDream of heroism Chances are offered for the young to
fulfill 小题5:__________ hard to achieve in
reality.Xi Juan’s 1993 love story 小题6:________ a young woman
traveling to ancient times, which satisfies females fans.From the late 1990s, novels about 小题7:________ traveling back to
the past became increasingly popular.The male leading role in A Step Into
the Past travels back to the past to fulfill great things by using his 小题8:_______ skills and wisdom.Eye candyAttractive actors and travel stories make
viewers under pressure 小题9:_________.Cultural homesicknessMost respondents chose to live in a
certain dynasty for:Prosperous economy and小题10:_________;SFair and uncorrupted politicsOpening up to the outside world. &
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:time小题2:watching/ seeing小题3:successful小题4:popularity小题5:dreams小题6:introduces/ introduced/ describes/ described小题7:men/ male小题8:modern小题9:relaxed小题10:culture试题分析:小题1: time 归纳总结。根据第二段Stephen Hawking, one of the world’s smartest physicists, once said. “I’m fascinated by time.”说明Hawking对时间特别感兴趣。小题2:watching/ seeing 词义转换。根据第三段第一行Many of us are, and the popularity of time travel novels, movies and TV series has proved that说明人们都喜欢看穿越类的小说,电影,连续剧。小题3:successful 词性转换。根据第四段第一行Woody Allen’s movie Midnight in Paris achieved great success.他很成功,表格里使用形容词的形式。小题4:popularity原词再现。根据第三段第一行the popularity of time travel novels, movies and TV series。说明这里使用popularity.小题5:dreams原词再现。根据Dream of heroism部分第二行fulfill a dream小题6:introduces/ introduced/ describes/ described 词义转换。根据Dream of heroism部分第二段she published a love story about a young woman time traveling to ancient times.说明介绍这本书的情节。小题7:men/ male&原词再现。根据Dream of heroism部分第三段s about men traveling back.小题8:modern原词再现。根据Dream of heroism部分倒数第二行with their modern skills 小题9:relaxed 词性转换。根据Eye candy部分第三段A bigger reason behind the popularity of time travel stories, however, is the relaxation they offer中的名词转换成形容词。小题10:culture.&原词再现。根据文章倒数第二段prosperous economy and culture。点评:任务型阅读要求考生在文章的篇章结构有很好的理解,同时对表格的结构也很清晰。注意词性和词形的变化,也要注意同义词,近义词的转换。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“请认真阅读下列短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入..”主要考查你对&&序数词&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
序数词的概念:
表示顺序的数称为序数词。如:first, second, third, fourth。序数词的构成与用法:
1、序数词的构成:①一般来说,是由相应的基数词加词尾th构成。&& 例:four+th→fourth&&&&&&&&&& six+th→sixth &&&&&&&&&& seven+th→seventh&&&&&&&&&& ten+th→tenth②下面这些基数词在变为序数词时,有特殊的变化。例:one→first&&&&&&& two→second&&&&&&& three→third&&&&&&& five→fifth&&&&&&& eight→eighth&&&&&&& nine→ninth&&&&&&& twelve→twelfth③十位整数序数词的构成方法是将基数词的词y变成i,然后再加eth。例:twenty→twentieth&&&&&&& thirty→thirtieth&&&&&&& forty→fortieth&&&&&&& ninety→ninetieth④两位或两位以上的基数词变成序数词时,仅将个位数变成序数词。例:twenty-one→twenty-first&&&&&&& thirty-five→thirty-fifth&&&&&&& a hundred and fifty-three→a hundred and fifty-third2、序数词的用法:①序数词在使用时,一般加上定冠词。例:the first book&&&&&&& the second floor&&&&&&& the third day&&&&&&& the fourth week.②序数词在多数情况下都用作定语,有的也可以作表语、主语和宾语。例:The may1st is Labour Day. 五月一日是劳动节。&&&&&&& My room is on the second floor. 我的房间在二楼。&&&&&&& The first is larger than the secon.(主语)第一个比第二个大。&&&&&&& Read the book from the first.(宾语)从开头读这本书。&&&&&&& You'll be the sixth to write.(表语)你将是第六个写的。③序数词的前面可以加上不定冠词,用来表示“再一”,“又一”的意思。例:You may have a third try. 你可以第三次尝试。序数词知识体系:
&约数的表达方法:
用tens/dozens/scores/hundreds/thousands/millions&of 表示“几十、几百、上千、成千上万”等。 如:The&boy&bought&dozens&of&pencils.&& &&&& &&&& &&&&&& &Thousands&of&people&died&in&the&earthquake. 注意: (A):dozen,&score,&hundred,&thousand,&million等表示确切数量时,不用复数。 如:five&dozen&(of)&eggs&&&五打鸡蛋&&&&&&& hree&hundred&people& 三百个人
分数词的构成和用法:
1)分数词构成法:分数词(FractionalNumerals)由基数词和序数词构成,基数词代表分子,序数词代表分母。除了分子为1的情况下,序数词都要用复数形式:如:1/4:one-fourth&&&&&&& 5/9:five-ninths&&&&&&& 2/3:two-thirds&&&&&& 17/5:three and two-fifths&&&&&&&7/12:seven-twelfths&&&&&& 379/8:forty-seven and three-eighths此外还有下面表示法:如:1/2:a(one) half&&&&&&& 1/4:a(one) quarter&&&&&&& 3/4:three-quarters&&&&&&& 9/4:two and a quarter&&&&&&& 3/2:one and half &&&&&&& 31/4:seven and three quarters
发现相似题
与“请认真阅读下列短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入..”考查相似的试题有:
392971346760379738396791442113439654静安(青浦)区2013年中考英语二模试题_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
静安(青浦)区2013年中考英语二模试题
21年​上​海​市​静​安​(​青​浦​)​区​中​考​英​语​二​模​试​题​及​参​考​答​案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢}