电视突然出现no audience droit devant soi而且动不了

No matter howno matter how frequently performed,the works of Beethoven always attract large audience中performed可否用being performed?为什么?如果不可以,那哪种时候可以用?_百度作业帮
No matter howno matter how frequently performed,the works of Beethoven always attract large audience中performed可否用being performed?为什么?如果不可以,那哪种时候可以用?
No matter howno matter how frequently performed,the works of Beethoven always attract large audience中performed可否用being performed?为什么?如果不可以,那哪种时候可以用?
no matter how 接状语从句吧,如果是being performed就构成不了完整的句子No matter how frequently( ),the works of Morzart always attract large audience.答案为performed但为什么不是being performed?这个空在句中做的是什么成分?_百度作业帮
No matter how frequently( ),the works of Morzart always attract large audience.答案为performed但为什么不是being performed?这个空在句中做的是什么成分?
No matter how frequently( ),the works of Morzart always attract large audience.答案为performed但为什么不是being performed?这个空在句中做的是什么成分?
你好.这句话的语法点是让步状语从句的省略.让步状语省略的条件是:从句主语与主句主语相同,且从句有系动词,那么主语和系动词都可以省略.还原成原来的句子其实是“No matter how frequently the works of Morzart are performed, the works of Morzart always attract large audiance”.不懂可以追问~
performed 过去分词做works的定语,不管表演的多么频繁,Morzart的作品总是会吸引很多观众。works 和 perform是被动关系,The audience _____ so large that no seat was left unoccupied in the great hall. A. is
B. are C. was
D. has答案是A为什么C不行啊?我的意思是为什么不用过去式????_百度作业帮
The audience _____ so large that no seat was left unoccupied in the great hall. A. is
B. are C. was
D. has答案是A为什么C不行啊?我的意思是为什么不用过去式????
The audience _____ so large that no seat was left unoccupied in the great hall. A. is
B. are C. was
D. has答案是A为什么C不行啊?我的意思是为什么不用过去式????
答案是不是有问题啊,C答案也是表示单数,但是英语句子要保持事态一致,句子用的过去式,应该选WAS啊
A. is audience指整体
The audience _____ so large that no seat """was""" left unoccupied in the great hall后面有个"was",要保证前后时态一致,答案错了电视机上no audience droit是什么意思是什么_百度知道
电视机上no audience droit是什么意思是什么
我有更好的答案
机顶盒已坏数据线已坏
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
电视机的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁不是很难 单选1.- His long ______ speech made the audience very ______ .- No wonder many people fell asleep.A.tiring…tiring B.tired…tired C.tiring…tired D.tired…tiring 2.I prefer to stay at home rather than _____ to see him.A.went B.go C_百度作业帮
不是很难 单选1.- His long ______ speech made the audience very ______ .- No wonder many people fell asleep.A.tiring…tiring B.tired…tired C.tiring…tired D.tired…tiring 2.I prefer to stay at home rather than _____ to see him.A.went B.go C
不是很难 单选1.- His long ______ speech made the audience very ______ .- No wonder many people fell asleep.A.tiring…tiring B.tired…tired C.tiring…tired D.tired…tiring 2.I prefer to stay at home rather than _____ to see him.A.went B.go C.going D.Gone3.She as well as her mother ______ English in a middle school.A.teach B.to teach C.teaching D.teaches 4.He has been to many countries,so he often tell us all _____ he has seen and heard in the countries.A.which B.that C.who D.what5.---When will you come to see me,Dad?--- I will go to see you when you ____ the training course.A.will have finished B will finish C.are finishing D.finish6.Have you seen the film “Titanic”,____leading actor is world famous?A.its B.it’s C whose D which7.I was ____ excited at that moment _____ I didn’t know what to say.A.such…that B.too…that C.rather…that D.so…that8.My suggestion is that a plan for study ____ at first.A.will be made B.be made C.was made D.be should made9.Long years of hard work made _____ possible for him to enter a key university in Beijing.A.that B.this C.it D.Which10._____ big swimming pool in our school was completed in ____ May f 2005,not in ____ April,2004.A.A; 不填;不填 B.T不填 C.A;不填 D.T不填;不填Task Five谢禧乐
CCDBDCDshould be madeCD}

我要回帖

更多关于 dieu et mon droit 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信