求大神面试英语情景对话话

求大神帮忙写一段3分钟左右的两人英语对话 主题 it is really difficult to remember_百度知道
求大神帮忙写一段3分钟左右的两人英语对话 主题 it is really difficult to remember
提问者采纳
Dave and Peter are college classmates as well as good friends. They are talking about a trip in summer(Dave和Peter是同学同时也是很好的朋友,他们在讨论关于暑假的旅行)Dave: Peter, we have been working very hard the whole school year. Don’t you think we need a nice summer vacation? (Peter,我们努力学习了一整学年啦.你不觉得我们需要一个很棒的暑假吗?)Peter: Absolutely. I am planning a trip for my summer vacation. Do you want to join me?(当然,我有一个暑期旅行.你想和我一起吗? )Dave: Why not? I’d love to go with you. (为什么不呢?我当然愿意.)Peter: Great! But I can't make up my mind as to which city we should go. It is really hard to decide (太好了!但我不知道该去哪座城市.这是真的很难作出决定.) Dave: Hehehe...decision decision, what’you’re your mind right now? (呵呵呵呵,去哪儿呢,去哪儿呢,你怎么想的? )Peter: Hangzhou, Suzhou, and yangzhou (杭州,苏州,扬州 )Dave: I went to Suzhou last year. I had very bad experiences there. The taxi drivers were rude. The hotel services were lousy and the food was... (我去年去过苏州了.我有非常糟糕的经历.粗鲁的出租车司机.差劲的酒店服务和食品还... )Peter: all right, forget Suzhou then. How about Hangzhou and Yangzhou?(好吧,忘掉苏州把.杭州和扬州如何? )Dave: I have never been there. I can't make any comments on that. Let's check out the information from Xiehang(携成网) and it will tell us all necessary information. (我从来没有去过.我不能作任何评论了.让我们在Xiehang (携成网)上面查查吧 ,它会告诉我们一切必要的资料. )Peter: great!(太棒了! )So Peter and Dave both check out the information on net(因此,Peter和都在网上查找信息.)Dave: Peter, you can see that the airlines, hotels are not offering any discounts if we want to go to Hangzhou as it is the peak season in summer. But if we go to Yangzhou, we can get big discounts on the hotels. I think we should take that into consideration. (Peter,你看,如果我们去杭州的话航空公司,酒店都不提供任何折扣.因为它在夏季是高峰期.但如果我们去扬州的话,我们可以得到较大的折扣的.我认为我们应该考虑这一点.)Peter: you are right. I really hate to go to a scenery packed with people. We can always pick a better time to go to Hangzhou.right? (你是对的.我真的不想去到处都挤满了人的风景区.我们还能挑一个更好的时间去杭州,对吧.)Dave: absolutely.(当然.)Peter: so I will book the tickets and the hotel right now.(那么我现在就订机票和酒店了.) Dave: Thank you so much, Peter! What shall I do? (非常感谢,Peter!我现在做什么?) Peter: Nothing. Just get ready and relax. (什么都不用.只要做好准备和放轻松就好了.) Dave: I can’t wait for this trip.(我都迫不及待了.) Peter: me neither. I’ ll let you know, Ok? (我也是.到时候叫你,好吗? )Dave: Ok. Bye. Take care. (好的.拜拜.小心点. )Peter: You, too.(你也是.)
不过主题是很难忘记,这段是关于很难决定的.....主题对,马上采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语对话的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求有关学习的英语三人对话,越长越好,星期一就要考试了求大神帮帮忙_百度知道
求有关学习的英语三人对话,越长越好,星期一就要考试了求大神帮帮忙
内容在4开纸的(一页半)就够了在此跪谢各位了
提问者采纳
A:Hello!JACK,Amy!B&C:Hello!A:Jack,congratulations on your winning the first in the exam,you
great!Can you tell me how do you usually learn it?B:Sure!First,you have to set a goal for himself in his study,second,a
important,it
you success!Last
least,you
must not give up,then
will get the results you want fraction C:It
sounds good!Jack,In addition to own some factors also need other?I
some books
me!B:Yes, the book is also very important, I suggest you buy some magazines or newspapers to enhance their English level!Of
course,you
can learn English by listen to music or watch movies!C:All
right!A&C:Thank you不知道你满意不,满意求采纳,不满意我继续码字,谢谢
提问者评价
我自己写完了,但是还是谢谢你
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语大神帮忙编一段关于网上购物利弊的情景对话,是两人形式的,谢啦.最好带翻译.要多一点_百度作业帮
求英语大神帮忙编一段关于网上购物利弊的情景对话,是两人形式的,谢啦.最好带翻译.要多一点
求英语大神帮忙编一段关于网上购物利弊的情景对话,是两人形式的,谢啦.最好带翻译.要多一点
With the development of the Internet and the popularization of computers, shopping on the Internet has become a commonplace in our life. Here consumers can buy almost everything they need. Shopping on the Internet has a lot of advantages, of which the most important is perhaps its convenience. People don't have to waste a lot of their energy and precious time to go from one shop to another to choose the commodities they like. This is especially desirable to the old, the sick and the busy people who cannot go to the shops in person. The goods come in all shapes, sizes and colors on the Internet. All they need to do is to sit in front of their computers and click the mouses. The commodities they order will be delivered to them promptly.
However, shopping on the Internet also has its disadvantages. The first disadvantage is that the consumers can't see the goods or try them on personally. Sometimes, the real goods may not be the same as what they have seen on the computer. The second disadvantage is that some shops on the Internet are not registered. They will never deliver anything to you after they get the money from you. Once cheated, you will find that you have nowhere to go to complain.随着互联网的发展和电脑的普及,网上购物已经成为我们生活中的家常便饭.在这里,消费者可以买到他们需要的几乎一切. 网上购物有很多优势,其中最重要的也许是它的便利性.人们不必浪费大量的精力和宝贵的时间,从一个店到另一个去选择自己喜欢的商品. 这是特别需要的老人,病人和忙碌的人们谁也不能去商店的人.本品有各种形状,大小和颜色在互联网上.所有他们需要做的就是坐在自己的电脑前,点击鼠标.他们订购的商品将被及时传递给他们.
然而,在互联网上购物也有它的缺点.第一缺点是,消费者看不到 货物或试戴个人.有时,真正的货物可能并不相同他们所看到的计算机上. 第二个缺点是,在互联网上的一些商店都没有登记.他们将永远不会给你带来什么 之后,他们所得到的钱.一旦被骗,你会发现,你已经无处可去抱怨.
要对话形式的亲
Amy: Hi, John! Your new hat is quite cool! Where did you got it?John: Thank you! I bought it from the Internet with 30% off the price.Amy: Really? You are so lucky! Buying things on the Internet can be quite economic. But are you sure that your hat wirth that much?John: Why do you say so?Amy: Well, your forehead is a little blue. I think the color comes from your hat.John: Oh, my god!Amy: Sometimes things from the Internet can be of bad quality. You must be careful next time.John: Yes, you are right. Luckily, I can connect with the seller and get my money back. The Internet will always be there.艾米:嗨,约翰!你的新帽子是相当爽!你从哪里得到它约翰:谢谢你!我买了它从网上以30折price.Amy:真的吗?你是幸运的!买东西在互联网上可以说是相当经济的。但是,你确定你的帽子维尔特那么多约翰:你为什么这么说艾米:嗯,你的额头有点蓝。我觉得颜色来自于你的hat.John:噢,我的上帝艾米:有时从网上的东西可能是质量差。你必须小心下一个time.John:是的,你是对的。幸运的是,我可以跟卖家联系和得到我的钱要回来。互联网将永远存在。
这个不太符合我的实际情况啊
这个不太符合我的实际情况啊
而且购物利弊要多说些英语社团要开个微信公众平台,在素材管理那可以放些什么东西,除了图片短句单词短片啥的,还有没有新颖,_百度知道
英语社团要开个微信公众平台,在素材管理那可以放些什么东西,除了图片短句单词短片啥的,还有没有新颖,
英语社团要开个微信公众平台,在素材管理那可以放些什么东西,除了图片短句单词短片啥的,还有没有新颖,有创意一点的东西。求大神指教-.-
英语故事,社团成员背景,社团成员之间的对话交流,或者把成员关系设计成一个武侠之类的连载小说
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
英语电影推荐
英语笑话,有意义的英语电影推荐或者英语小说,名言警句,英语国家的习俗礼仪等等
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求哪位大神帮我写一篇英语对话啊,不需要太长,又个3分钟就可以了.情景是这样的.你的朋友,到你的家乡去参观,你向他介绍家乡有趣的地方,并提出家乡的变化._百度作业帮
求哪位大神帮我写一篇英语对话啊,不需要太长,又个3分钟就可以了.情景是这样的.你的朋友,到你的家乡去参观,你向他介绍家乡有趣的地方,并提出家乡的变化.
求哪位大神帮我写一篇英语对话啊,不需要太长,又个3分钟就可以了.情景是这样的.你的朋友,到你的家乡去参观,你向他介绍家乡有趣的地方,并提出家乡的变化.
Since your last visit,my home town has been changed alot.As you can see,the roads are wider,the building is higher.You can travel around my home town by using public transportation easily.I recommanded you go to the bar name "Face".There are lots of people inside which are eager to meet new friend.If you like to see the scenery,you can call the agency to get the ticket and travel down the river.
额。。。。我需要的是情景对话啊。。。
"Hey pal, what you got in town that is new?"
"Any specific thing that you looking for?"
"Hum, I would like to go for sightseeing in the morning, then try some special traditional food of your town in the afternoon. After lunch I would love to spend some time on the riverbank. Still have no ideal what to do in the evening."
"That will be easy to manage. First of all, you just need to call the local agency to book a ticket for the ferry. It will take you to the sightseeing spots. And recently the city has build alots of food court
around the Main street, you can have your lunch over there. And it is near the riverbank, after you finish your lunch, you can have some quality time over there."
"Do you have any recommendation for my evening plan?"
"Around the City Hall, there are serveral bars. Those place are crowed with young people that are eager to meet new friends. If you don't like to go to bar, there is a movie theater around. Just go there have fun."
"That's great, let's stick with your plan."}

我要回帖

更多关于 酒店英语情景对话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信