then and now大学英语作文万能句子不少于10句

以last weekend为题,写一篇小学六年级的英语作文,不少于10句话_百度作业帮
以last weekend为题,写一篇小学六年级的英语作文,不少于10句话
last weekendYesrerday was a fine day.We had lunch in a resturant.I play with my sister.She was very happy.At about two o'cock,we saw a film.THE film was very interesting .IT was very funny.Then we went to a park.WE flew a kite.The kite was broken.Then we played many games.After the day,I was very tired.But it was a happy day for me ,too!全是我自己写的,给分!
I got up early and went to school on Saturday morning.I was very excited.In the bus,we sang songs ang guessed puzzles.We were very happy.When we got to the xxx park,there were so many people there.We ...
At the weekend.I watch TV at home, television is very interesting.I play the Rubik's cube, piano.These are very interesting.I'm so happy!
Last Weekend I had a happy weekend last week. On Saturday morning, I watched TV and helped my mother wash clothes. In the afternoon, I cleaned three bedrooms in my house-- mine, my parents’ ...
您可能关注的推广Then and now英语作文怎么写_百度作业帮
Then and now英语作文怎么写
I think the life today is better than it was 50 years ago.We have better education.Especially girls have the same chance as boys in education.But at the same time,there are more pollution.  In the past,the traffic was poor,but now theres much traffic.And in the past,the environment was good,but now its bad because of the pollution.In the past,it was not easy to go to school,and it cost so much money for a child to study at school.But now,the education is free from Grade 1 to Grade 9.Thats must thanks to our goverment.In the past,people used to go to work on foot or by bike.But now,they go to work by bus or car instead of walking or cycling.In the past,there were few medicines.  But now,there are so many medicine that works are freer and freer and freer.And in the past,there wasnt enough light at nights so the entertainment in the evening wasnt very good.But now,its wonderful.Many   people maroups and they often dance or sing together.Its a good way   to keep healthy.In the past,there wasnt any traffic accident because of   the poor transport.But now there are many traffic accidents.Many people   died or hurt in these accidents.Do you agree with me?What do you think   about our life now and then?Shenzhen now and then这篇英语作文怎么写?_百度作业帮
Shenzhen now and then这篇英语作文怎么写?你把那篇英语作文写出来,我会给你很多分。
Shenzhen is a sub-provincial city of Guangdong province in southern People's Republic of China,situated next to Hong Kong.Shenzhen is a center of foreign investment and since the late 1970s has been one of the fastest growing cities in the world.It is also the busiest port in China after Shanghai.In the past two decades,outsiders have invested more than $30 billion in Shenzhen for building factories and forming joint ventures.Shenzhen is situated in the subtropical part of China,located at about the Tropic of Cancer.The weather is generally pleasant in Shenzhen,temperate an there is a bit of cool breeze in the winter,but it is just warm enough to do anything.Shenzhen boasts large shopping malls,including Coco Park,MixC,and Kingglory,which carry luxury retailers such as Seibu,Gucci,Louis Vuitton,and Armani.For everyday purchases,citizens go to Dongmen and SEG Plaza.Shenzhen is home to the world's ninth tallest building,the Shun Hing Square (Diwang Building).The second tallest building in Shenzhen is SEG Plaza at a height of 356 meters (292 meters to roof-top).It is located in the commercial and shopping district of Hua Qiang Bei (华强北).According to Emporis,Shenzhen is ranked ninth in the world in terms of highrise buildings,and fifth best city skyline in the world
写改革开放深证发生的变化就好了
把深圳的过去和现在对比一下就行了,注意时态不要用错期末作文复习资料(七年级上)97_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
1页免费2页免费2页1下载券5页免费6页1下载券9页2下载券7页3下载券5页5下载券1页1下载券12页2下载券
期末作文复习资料(七年级上)97|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:84.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢豆丁精品文档: 六级作文真题范文 四级真题作文范文 中考作文真题 中考作文范文 中..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
初中英语中考真题作文及范文101则
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 中考英语作文万能句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信