英语句子结构求解急

英语句子求解,急!由于明天就要参加比赛了,很急试问If you are interested in your regular occupation, you are alive only to that extent.请问第二个半句you are alive dl的you are 前可以加一个then吗?因为我背的时候_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语句子求解,急!由于明天就要参加比赛了,很急试问If you are interested in your regular occupation, you are alive only to that extent.请问第二个半句you are alive dl的you are 前可以加一个then吗?因为我背的时候
英语句子求解,急!由于明天就要参加比赛了,很急试问If you are interested in your regular occupation, you are alive only to that extent.请问第二个半句you are alive dl的you are 前可以加一个then吗?因为我背的时候老是习惯性加then,请问可以吗?
可以,then在句子中没有实质性作用,表达递进关系.但是显得不正规,很口语化.书面的话一般不要使用.
我的观点是,1,从语法上讲if在这里是一个连词,可以连接一个句子。后面的you are, 你可以不加then。 2,但是,作为比赛,我估计topic是工作是为了生活,还是生活为了工作的演讲比赛。then你也可以加上去。应该是口语嘛,也没多少讲究的。
NO! 这是不可以的!!!
为什么???
不是,你是在口语上的,没关系,可以没讲究的,所以是可以的!!!!!!求《2012》电影英语经典句子!!!急_百度知道
求《2012》电影英语经典句子!!!急
有英语的吗?不要中文的
提问者采纳
m a dead man: About what: Not as much as I'll be there any second.Tony。4. Your 7 year old daughter still wets her bed、伯利兹以及萨尔瓦多和洪都拉斯的部分地区, you should at least go see him: Lve seen many. Hold on: Life. We&#39。杰克逊睡醒后发现自己迟到很久了, baby,地壳活动频繁: She needs to put these on every night before she goes to sleep. They really were looking forward to spending some time with youJackson. Do you have a funny mini-quake story and want to share it: Love you? Come on Tony?Harry.Harry. Mayan: I&#39?Boy.Jackson. What the hell was that: You see your boy, Honey, Mark: Bye. Strangely enough: Unfortunately I am: Would you mind keeping your nose out of my family: These little mini-quakes are really getting on my nerves: Right, which predicts the end of time to occur on the 21st December of this year: Jackson? I&#39: Are you even listening to me: Love you,dead man还可以指“冗员”或者“酒席上的空瓶子”;ll not bow to these little inconvenient things like surface quakes: So? It&#39?Harry. Love youGirl, I&#39: Merrill? SickWoman, you&#39.. Would you look at that: Os something you should know: I heard from Audrey you'm rolling towards you as we speak:银河系的. They show the true nature of us Californians: Please don&#39:Man on TV: Now you can visit your boy, and we&#39. You know it&#39. Surface cracks, Harry, but at least we talkTony.Tony!Hs mosquito season in Yellowstone.: I&#39:玛雅人的。公元前约2500年就已定居今墨西哥南部? You&#39,多处地区出现了裂缝, Will. No lipo on Fridays?Gorden.Jll hit Japan, how&#39: Yes!Harry, Better hours. You remember fun!Jackson.Groden.Woman on TV. It&#39.Man。2,银河系的九大行星会连成一线?妙语佳句 活学活用1.Wt be on your computer all the time.Tony.. Is that the end of the world.Boy, I't you Kate, have you been doing that lately: I know, Mom: Wm practically on the freeway right now? Oh yeah.;ve said it a thousand times. Morning Jackson?
Call Lisa & Randy at 555, scientific records do support the fact that we are heading for the biggest solar climax in recorded history: So don're not gonna be inconvenienced by thatWoman on radio。此外. There we are, due to the sun&#39。3. I&#39.Jackson, don&#39: Taking them camping in a limoKm your dad, what is this. I got a whole bunch。虽然有人对此引起了警觉.Js a vacation and not a doctors appointment, right?Kate: Tell me what, man, GordonGorden,所以说“我死定了”: Got it. Thank God for those shake-proof coffee mugs: Good, Have a nice trip.Girl: Thanks.Girl.Randy.Kate, are said to have adhered to the Mayan-Quiche calender. Many people believe that the Mayan Calender predicts that there&#39.Jackson: So this time we&#39.Boy.Kate?Tony: You tell him: Nice ride:我死定了. Jackson: Hi baby How are you sweety。这里的galactic alignment的意思是说;re cramping my style. Hey.Kate、危地马拉. Remember.. What happened to your temp job. Yes, I&#39, great: What about sleeping: Hi daddy. I’m a dead man.Tony?Girl。银河系则称为s supposed to be a galactic alignment: Come on, Rve got a plastic surgeon for thatRandy: Oh?Jackson, I&#39, cause it&#39.;s too messy?Harry? Do you remember where you were when it stopped being fun for you.Harry: No kidding, Kate, more time to write? Okay. Bug spray,在当天。玛雅人是中美洲地区和墨西哥印第安人的一支: Still,但绝大多数人仍然一无所知: Thank you本片段剧情。约有200万人: ByeKate: This mass suicide was actually discovered by a documentary crew here in the ancient Mayan city of Takal.d like DC is a long way, so.
Would you relax, watch out for the bears. Nt call me that:小型地震, a s destructive forces: So he married a Japanese girl. And how short it is. Maybe that&#39.Ks supposed to be fun?Jackson, I told you? Got it. mini-m in a bad reception area: Afternoon. We have to move back to Wisconsin,但他不知道那里即将成为地壳活动的重灾区……精彩对白: Guys, ladies,使用玛雅语:2012年世界末日到来之前。杰克逊如约带两个孩子去黄石国家公园露营: HiGorden
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急急,英语求帮忙用这五个句型每个造五个句子,谢谢了_百度知道
急急急,英语求帮忙用这五个句型每个造五个句子,谢谢了
提问者采纳
你是老师吗
怎么要这么多,讲语法呢
可我什么也没看见
忘记发了,当时太急
帮得上忙吗?
我只能一样发一个,其他的你自己弄吧,很简单
it is time for you to sleep
it is nice of you to help me
you are too young toswim
you are old enough to go to school
i have enough money
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
I found the book interesting.I consider him believable.There is no time to go fishing.I have no time to go out.I found no time to play chess.
这五句,帮的上忙吗?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译这句英语!急!总而言之,中国的传统教育和美国的创新精神都有各自的优点和缺点。重要的是我们能否从中寻求到一种更好的教育方式。_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求翻译这句英语!急!总而言之,中国的传统教育和美国的创新精神都有各自的优点和缺点。重要的是我们能否从中寻求到一种更好的教育方式。
求翻译这句英语!急!总而言之,中国的传统教育和美国的创新精神都有各自的优点和缺点。重要的是我们能否从中寻求到一种更好的教育方式。
In a word,the trational education of China and creative spirit of America have advantages and disadvantages.The most important is whether we can find a better education way from them.
To sum up, traditional Chinese education and American spirit of innovation has its own advantages and disadvantages. The important is whether we can seek for a better way of education
To make a long story short, the traditional education in China and the United States of America 's innovative spirit has its own advantages and disadvantages. The important thing is whether we seek a better way of education.
In short, the traditional education of China and innovation spirit of US both have their advantages and disadvantages. What matters is that whether we can find a better way of education through them.
To make a long story short, the traditional education in China and the United States of America 's innovative spirit has its own advantages and disadvantages. The important thing is whether we seek a better way of education.
in a word,both
chines traditional education and american original
spirit have its advantages and disadvantages. the important thing is whether we can find a better way from them.
Above all, both Chinese traditional education and American innovative spirit have their own advantages and disadvantages. The important thing is to seek a better way of education.
总而言之,中国的传统教育和美国的创新精神都有各自的优点和缺点。重要的是我们能否从中寻求到一种更好的教育方式。 To make a long story short, the traditional education in China and the United States of America's innovative spirit has its own advantages and di...
To sum up, either the trational education in China or the creative spirit in America has their own advantages and disadvantages, and what matters is that, whether we can find a better education style ...
In a word, Both the traditional education in China and American's creative spirit education have their own advantages and disadvantages. It's important that whether we can find out a better education.
All in all, the
traditional education in China and the innovative spirit of America both have their own strength and weekness. What matters/what's important is whether we can find a better way of education.【急】求解5句英语翻译!_百度知道
【急】求解5句英语翻译!
.我不喜欢你对你父母说话的方式。(way)4。(quit)2。(remind)5.这个高级雇员宁愿缄默而不愿对这件事情做出评论.他毫不犹豫地选择辞职. 他给经理留下了很深的第一印象。(impression). 那个穿着讲究的女士提醒我面试的时间.3
提问者采纳
.。(prefer)The senior employee preferred to keep slience rather that make comments on it最后一句应该用【prefer to do rather than do】表示宁愿做.而不愿做.而【prefer doing to doing】只有相比.更喜欢.他毫不犹豫地选择辞职1.我不喜欢你对你父母说话的方式.这个高级雇员宁愿缄默而不愿对这件事情做出评论.。(remind)The well-dressed woman reminded me of the time of the interview5.。(way)I don&#39.. 他给经理留下了很深的第一印象. 那个穿着讲究的女士提醒我面试的时间.。(impression)He left a deep first impression on the manager3..;t like the way that your parents talks4.。(quit)He quitted the job without hesitation2
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
t like the way you talk to your parents.The well-dressed lady reminded me of the interview time.The senior employee prefers remaining silent to making any comments on this thingHe quitted his job without hesitation.I don&#39.He made a deep impression on the manager
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 中考英语作文万能句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信