其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁4人英语剧本幽默点 十分钟 必须有翻译 最好现在给我_百度作业帮
4人英语剧本幽默点 十分钟 必须有翻译 最好现在给我
4人英语剧本幽默点 十分钟 必须有翻译 最好现在给我
适合4人的话剧剧本,四人英语话剧剧本The Rolling Orange讲述桔子的故事.一天早上,桔子一家醒来,发现人们开着卡车,搬着梯子,来摘桔子了,快来看看他们的命运如何吧.人物Tom:Father OrangeKlye:Mother OrangeWallis:Older Sister OrangeJessie:Little Brother OrangeCharactersFather Orange:He is a middle-aged,considerate,and thoughtful man.Mother Orange:She is a younger and more youthful woman than Father.She is also very optimistic.Older Sister Orange:She is young ,energetic,and competitive .Little Brother Orange:He is the youngest and,therefore,a little spoiled.SCENE I 场景一:果园One Morning in an Orange Orchard.(Today is a sunny day .An orange family is discussing nervously about something on an orange tree in an orchard.)Father:I was awakened early this morning by the sound of trucks in the field (yawning).Mother:Well,it wasn’t the first time to be like this.Sister:A whole bunch of strange men was brought in by trucks.Brother:That really scared me.They got out and started to climb up ladders.Sister:(Afraid suddenly) Oh!My friends were grabbed and put into large bags.I could hear them yell for help.Father:Hey!We shouldn’ otherwise,they’ll notice us.Mother:But it’s useless.Sister:Oh,God!We’re discovered!Brother:Oh!We’re being grabbed and pulled from our branches.What will we do for food and water?Sister:It will be so uncomfortable going to town in that bag with a lot of strangers.Mother:Well,we’ll just have to do our best.Father:Yeah!SCENE IIOn a Fruit Stand.(After having been on the road in a bag for half an hour,they are placed on a fruit stand.)Sister:Gee!This place is so cold and desolate.I wish we had our friends here on this stand (looks at the opposite fruit stall).Brother:I tried to make friends with these people on our way here,but everyone looked pretty uncomfortable and scared.(Suddenly) Sister:Oh!Mother!How could they do that?Mother:What are you talking about?Brother:I know what she’s talking about (Brother turns to look).Father:What did you see?Sister:My friends were cut up and eaten.How could they do that?I’m so scared.Father:Now,children,be calm.Mother:Sh~Someone’s coming.Father:Try to be quiet.Sister:I don’t want to be taken away.Brother:Oh!My friend’s being taken away.Sister:Your friend looks so fat.Mother:If we look sour,maybe we won’t be taken away.Brother:That’s a bright idea.But how could we look sour?Mother:Now,children,stop being scared and calm down.Father:Oh!No!I’m being looked at.Mother:I told you not to eat so much.Now you look so fat and juicy.(Father is being taken away.)Brother:Oh,no,Dad!Father:(Sadly) Good bye,children.Sister:Oh!Dad’s being put into the basket and taken away.Mother:Oh,no!Brother:Stop that.Our father can’t be taken away.Mother:Look,he’s being bagged and put into a cart.Sister:Hey!The cart’s wheels are going out of the store.Brother:A car’s pulling up.Mother:Oh,no!His bag is being picked up.Sister:But it’s breaking.And Dad’s falling out.Brother:Dad’s rolling away.All:(Jumping up and down cheering) ROLL!ROLL!He’s getting away.Sister & Brother:Yip!Yip!Hurray for Dad!Mother:Oh!Thank God.求四人英语搞笑短剧剧本 四五分钟左右-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 求四人英语搞笑短剧剧本 四五分钟左右
求四人英语搞笑短剧剧本 四五分钟左右
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“求四人英语搞笑短剧剧本 四五分钟左右”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“求四人英语搞笑短剧剧本 四五分钟左右”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:最重要的是要搞笑 而且要是正宗的英语 是正宗的外国英语笑话 要让外国人听得懂的 谢谢了,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:我每天都在做小人打你,是你活该! 非要真让我生气! 尽管,万剑穿心。但是总有一天你会后悔! 你真是个大坏蛋,但是你却是八字腿,我也不会再正眼瞧你,再说一句爱你就天打雷劈! 鬼才爱过你,你以为,也肯定是你先挂,我现在非常非常的恨你,以前居然舍不得用你的钱,我们认识这么久没吵过几次架。I服了U,不得好死,恨不得冲到你家去杀你?少臭美了,我也不会送你去医院,我心情不好就拿你出气你还很开心。我藐视你的人格.这一个男人了! 死过来让我揣你几脚! 就算只剩你! 就算一辆卡车在我面前撞倒你,骂你没良心你才开心吗! 你的个子虽然很高,你以为不说我就不知道吗!所以你离开了我却一点都不伤心! 当我没钱花时,就以为我很迁就你这坏蛋吗?你真的不是普通的*货! 他XX的,因为!你浪费氧气,你现在也许没感到,我以前真的很爱你吗,我也不会同情你,还剩下最后一天!我都在耍你! 哪怕你得癌症! 其实从一开始我就是在玩弄你呢世上最搞笑的情书放弃我是你一生的错! 你我就算有一个人挂了,我这辈子,我真后悔极了通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:提拉米苏的眼泪 杭高话剧… 12-18 [话剧剧本]战国无双--信长之野望 杭高话剧… 12-18 [话剧剧本][剧本]九八版《窒息》 佚名 12-07 [话剧剧本]天堂地狱大比拼(搞笑) 佚名 12-07...===========================================A---teacher C---student B---作弊的那个(英文不会写|||) A:Let's have a class.Today we will take a exam. B to C:Wow!I'm afraid that i will fail the exam! C:oh!Don&#39...===========================================推荐the big bang theory里面随便找个7分钟桥段~比如他们带penny漫画店里那个~然后店主来跟penny搭讪那个~ 或者sheldon带AMY回家玩~让PENNY带他们开车出去~等等~=========================================== Characters: 旁白, Xiaofu, Dabao 旁白: Tax is the major source of the fiscal revenue. There is an evident change about the relationship between the tax collector and taxpayer i...===========================================幽默短剧《孟姜女卖长城》剧本 ? 出场人物 ??孟姜女、秦始皇、李斯、苏秦、... 什么麻将,请看,这是我们这次主推的 项目万里长城的微缩模型。 ?? (四人拿起长城...=========================================== B:想起来啦,今天,学生会搞了个讲座,请外教讲课。 A:什么!! B:那我得快点去占个好座,(跑掉了)谢了,老大!(回头说) A:这小子张嘴闭嘴都是英语,连说梦话都是英语,四级就是他...=========================================== 1: yo, dude[dju:d]&! what you gonna[?ɡ?n?] do?&&& 哟 哥们,你要做什么 2: i'm gonna have a picnic. wanna join?&&&&& 我...=========================================== The&Gifts Mon.:Tomorrow&will&be&Christmas.&But&Della&feels&very&sad.&Because&she&has&n...=========================================== 老鼠嫁女儿 角色(character):鼠爸爸(f)、太阳(sun)、云(cloud)、风(wind)、墙(wall) Once upon a time, there was a mouse father. (很久很久以前,有一个老鼠爸爸) He wanted...===========================================又出了小沈阳他的小品好笑死了。。。(低下头,羞愧)就忘了复习了!高数、英语、工程制... 老师:对了!!你们看到**(老四)的话叫他到我办公室。一起走吧!! 三人:恩!!! (四人一...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助4人英语短剧!关于校园生活的,10分钟以上15分钟以内,好的会追加财富!_百度作业帮
4人英语短剧!关于校园生活的,10分钟以上15分钟以内,好的会追加财富!
4人英语短剧!关于校园生活的,10分钟以上15分钟以内,好的会追加财富!
4人搞笑英语短剧剧本Narration:Carrie,Cici and Wing are co-worker of a company.This day they are talking in the office.Ca:Bingo!I finally finish this case.It is really tough!I have not slept well for almost a week.Wing:Me too .I always get so busy in this season.I have drunk three cups of coffee in order to keep awake.Ci:Our boss must be enjoying his holiday in Fiji very much.What do you think he will feel when he comes back to see our case?Ca:Of course he will feel surprised and give each of us a promotion.Wing:Come on,he is a devil,how could he do this to us?Anyway,we should award ourselves for these days hard work!Ca:You are right.Let’s pig out on junk food!Wing:I have stayed in China for a whole year and I miss my hometown.I miss German food!Ca:so do I .how much I love French food!Ci:I have not eaten German or French food before.Do you have any recommendation?Ca:If you visit France or go to a French restaurant,snails,cheese,and goose liver and red wine are the best choices.Wing:You also can’t miss the famous German sausage,ham and blue checseCi:They all sound yummy.But do you know what Chinese eat when they miss their families?Wing&Ca:NoCi:The answer is dumplings!Ca:Well ,I heard that before though I haven’t tasted .Wing:Can you make dumplings,CiCi?Would you make some for us?I have been longing for dumplings for a long time.Ci:Aha,it is as easy as a pie for me .what about coming to my house tonight?We can make dumplings together.I will teach you how to cook it.Ca:Great!That is fantastic.Then it will be the first time to make and eat dumplingsWing:Very good idea!We could busy some basic ingredient at the supper market after work.Ci:Sure.We need flour,yeast,pork,cabbages,vinegar,sauce and ginger.(The three colleagues had their shopping and now they are in CiCi’s house)CiCiours some pour on the table and said:”Carrie,can you fetch some water here?”Ca:sure,here you are .what s next?Ci:Ci:we have to mix the flour yeast and water together .be careful ,don’t add too much water.Ca:Okay,I’m kneeing the dough repentedly.it is becoming and softerWing:Yeah,I am cutting the pork into many small pieces,and then I will add several spoons of oil in it .shall I blend them?CiCi:Yes,make sure they blend well.A bit salt and a spoon of vinegar are needed,too.(an hour later)Ca:Yes,the dumplings are prepared .lets start!CiCi:Wait!I remember well that you all miss the food from your hometown.Look,what are these?Ca:Wow!Cheese!Where did you get it?And my favorite red wine.Wing:God.Those are sausage and ham,I can’t believe it!CiCi:Haha,it is a big surprise,isn’t it?Now ,we are got all three countries’ food ready.Ca:So it is a complete big meal.Wing:An unforgettable banquet in my life.Let’s cheers!Ca,Ci,Wing:Cheers!求四个人的英语话剧剧本,最好是2男2女,十分钟左右的,尽量找经典一点的._百度作业帮
求四个人的英语话剧剧本,最好是2男2女,十分钟左右的,尽量找经典一点的.
求四个人的英语话剧剧本,最好是2男2女,十分钟左右的,尽量找经典一点的.
Cindy的旅行(4人英语话剧剧本)  本短剧根据PEP Book Seven Unit One Part B Let’s Talk 的教学内容改编而成,主要操练句型:How can I go there?You can go by …  角色:C----Cindy (rabbit) B----Bird F----Fish G----Girl  道具:小兔、小鸟、鱼儿头饰和大海的图片  (Cindy is a little rabbit.She lives in a beautiful forest.One day ,she wants to go to the sea.)  C:(兴高采烈,一蹦一跳)On foot,on foot,go to the see.Oh ,where’s my way?  (沮丧无助地哭着) What can I do wu …wu  ( A bird comes.)  D:Can I help you,little rabbit?  C:Oh,I’ m going to the sea ,but now I can’t find my way.  D:(安慰小兔)Don’t worry,rabbit .I can go with you ..  C:Thank you.How can I go there?You can fly ,but I can’t .  D:(小鸟望了望天空说) Let me see.You can go by plane.  C:Great.  (Cindy and bird get to the seaside .They have a good time .A fish comes.)  F:Hello ,rabbit .Nice to meet you.  C:Nice to meet you ,too.  F:Do you want to play in the sea?It’s interesting.  C:Really?But I can’t swim.How can I go there?  F:You can go by ship.  C:Ok,let’s go.  ( Cindy meets lots of friends in the sea.She is very happy.Later she arrives a city.She meets ….)}

我要回帖

更多关于 十分钟短剧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信