what can you see on the way to school? 的答语school是什么意思

A: Excuse me, could you tell me the way 1. Changfu Building?B: Changfu Building? It's about 110 meters 2. from here. Go along this road 3.you get to Bayi Road. Turn left and walk on. You'll see 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
 A: Excuse me, could you tell me the way
Changfu Building?B: Changfu Building? It's about 110 meters 2. from here. Go along this road 3.you get to Bayi Road. Turn left and walk on. You'll see it
your left. You can't miss it.A: Thank you a
1.to2.away3.and(until)4.on5.lot【解析】试题分析:对话内容为询问地点的对话交流。帮助者详细描述了行走路线:它大约有110米远。沿着这条街走直到你到八一路。向左转并且继续走。你将会看到它在你的左面。你不能错过它。最后询问者对帮助的人表示感谢。1.2.3.……一直until.故填:and(until)4.5.考点:补全对话。
科目:初中英语
来源:2016届四川省巴中市七年级上学期期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
——________ is that orange?——It’s o.range.A.WhatB.What colorC.What’s color 
来源:2016届内蒙古初一下学期开学考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
根据句意及首字母提示填词。(5分)1.—What time do you get up in the morning?—I get up at a q____ past six.2.My father is a d____. He works in a hospital.3.—Who are the old man and the old woman in the photo?—They are my g____ , my father’s parents.4.—Does your sister have l____ hair?—No. Her hair is short.5.Look at that apple t____. Many apples are on it. 
来源:2016届云南省七年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
Maria is my father’s sister . So I call her ____ .A. uncleB. auntC. cousin D. sister 
来源:2016届北京市七年级下学期期中考试英语卷(解析版)
—Excuse me, can you use the computer? —Yes, I .A. can B. should C. must D.may 
来源:2016届北京市七年级下学期期中考试英语卷(解析版)
—Why do you want to see the dolphins? —______ I like them.A. And B. But C. Because D. Then 
来源:2016届内蒙古赤峰市宁城县七年级下期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
Welcome to our neighborhood (邻近). Get around and you will love it. I live with my parents and brother in a big house on Joe’s Street. The street is not very long, and it’s quiet. There is a bookstore across from our house. I often buy books there. I also like to go to the library near the bookstore because I like reading very much. (1) There is a park between the bookstore and the library. My brother Michael and I often play in the park after school. These are my favorite places in our neighborhood.Michael and I are in the same school. (2)Our school is near our home. We usually walk there in the morning. Our school is very big and there is a supermarket, a bank and a post office next to it. A street is in front of our school and it is very busy. We have to be careful when we go to school.阅读短文内容,完成下列任务。任务一:根据要求写句子。1.将(1)处的句子译成汉语。_____________________________________________________2.写出(2)处的句子的同义句。_____________________________________________________任务二:回答下列问题。3.What do the writer and his brother often do after school?_______________________________________________________4. Why do they have to be careful when they go to school?_______________________________________________________任务三:选择正确答案。5.Which is NOT true(正确的)?A. Joe’s Street is short and quiet.B. There is a library near the bookstore.C. Michael and I usually go to school by bus in the morning.D. There is a busy street in front of our school. 
来源:2016届内蒙古赤峰市宁城县七年级下期末英语试卷(解析版)
—Do you want to go to Sanya or Qingdao for holiday?—________A. I want to go to Sanya. B. Yes, I do.C. No, I don’t. D. Good idea! 
来源:2016届北京市七年级下期中英语试卷(解析版)
There _____________ strong winds in the future.A. won’t have
B. isn’t C. don’t have D. won’t be 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号What can you see the room? A. on B. in C. at D. to——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
What can you see the room? A. on B. in C. at D. to 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
What can you see _____ the room?
[&&&& ]A. on B. in C. at D. to
A child’s room is not only a bedroom. You can see computers, mobile phones, televisions, DVD players, Playstation, and other 21st-century toys. Britain’s 8 to 16-year-olds have bedroom possessions(财产) about & 3,300.But they don’t just have hi-tech toys(高科技玩具). A child’s room also has expensive clothes, sunglasses, watches, and sports equipment(装备) 40% of children have a room that is a home office, mini cinema, and sports hall 。90% have a TV, and 70% have a DVD player. 60% have a CD player, iPod, or MP3 player. 25% have their own computers.With so much to do in their bedrooms, it is no surprise(惊奇) that children spend more time there than anywhere else in the house. One girl spends so long on her mobile phone in her room that her parents have to text her to speak to her. Another child goes into his room as soon as he gets home form school and plays on his Playstation until bedtime.Childred’s bedrooms are their kingdoms(王国). Some families hardly do anylhing all together. People eat different meals at different times, and watch different TV programmes in different rooms.【小题1】___________ of children can work, watch movies and exercise in their rooms.A.70%B.60%C.40%D.90%【小题2】Children spend more time in their rooms because ______________.A.they can do what they likeB.they have much homeworkC.they are tired after schoolD.they don’t like their parents【小题3】Parents and children __________ together at home.A.ofren eat dinnerB.usually watch TVC.sometimes play gamesD.hardly do anything
A child’s room is not only a bedroom. You can see computers, mobile phones, televisions, DVD players, Playstation, and other 21st-century toys. Britain’s 8 to 16-year-olds have bedroom possessions(财产) about & 3,300.But they don’t just have hi-tech toys(高科技玩具). A child’s room also has expensive clothes, sunglasses, watches, and sports equipment(装备) 40% of children have a room that is a home office, mini cinema, and sports hall 。90% have a TV, and 70% have a DVD player. 60% have a CD player, iPod, or MP3 player. 25% have their own computers.With so much to do in their bedrooms, it is no surprise(惊奇) that children spend more time there than anywhere else in the house. One girl spends so long on her mobile phone in her room that her parents have to text her to speak to her. Another child goes into his room as soon as he gets home form school and plays on his Playstation until bedtime.Childred’s bedrooms are their kingdoms(王国). Some families hardly do anylhing all together. People eat different meals at different times, and watch different TV programmes in different rooms.小题1:___________ of children can work, watch movies and exercise in their rooms.A.70%B.60%C.40%D.90%小题2:Children spend more time in their rooms because ______________.A.they can do what they likeB.they have much homeworkC.they are tired after schoolD.they don’t like their parents小题3:Parents and children __________ together at home.A.ofren eat dinnerB.usually watch TVC.sometimes play gamesD.hardly do anything
“I can't believe what I'm hearing!” I thought tomyself. Jeff was the last candidate (候选人) forpresident of Students’ Union. My best friend Tony came to me and said, “I'm &&1&,Mike. I really thought you should be &&2 .”Later that day, I happened to pass Jeff in the diningroom. I offered him a polite “& 3&” and walked to my usual table.To my surprise, Jeff put his plate beside mine.“I'm, er-I'm just wondering& 4&youwould…consider coming to work on my team,” he said& 5&. “Youare really smart, and you would be a great manager.”“I don't think so,” I replied, feeling&6&.“Well, if you change your mind, we are meetingtomorrow,” he said before moving to& 7&table.All that night, I thought about the offer from Jeff.Maybe being a part of the election process (选举过程)wouldgive me a chance to make important changes at our school. I& 8&tojoin them.My first goal was to 9 an attractiveadvertisement. Within a few days, we designed a &10 with Jeff's pictures showing him in a number of activities. No onecould walk through any hallway without passing Jeff's smiling face.My next step was to& 11 &which newactivities students would like to have at our school. Many of them wanted achess club and a volleyball team. With the information I had collected, Jeffmet with the headmaster. The headmaster& 12&to add theseactivities to our school program.With my help, Jeff and our ideas were well received atschool.An eighth grader said, “It'll be like attending a newschool with Jeff as president.”Hearing these words made my heart filled with&13&. I had wanted to become president of Student Council to make adifference. I achieved that and more by working as a member of Jeff's team. Hebecame the most popular candidate and I was a large part of his 14 . Thefact that it has made a(n)& 15in other people's lives is the real prize. What a great feeling!1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.lucky&&&&&&&&& B.happy&&&&&&&&& C.sorry D.angry&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.heard&&&&&&&&& B.chosen&&&&&&&& C.invited&& D.followed&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.Good luck&&&&&& B.congratulations&& C.see you&& D.help yourself&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.how&&&&&&&&&& B.if&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.when D.that&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.proudly&&&&&&& B.quickly&&&&&&&& C.nervously D.shyly&6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.unhappy&&&&&&& B.uncertain&&&&&& C.unnecessary&& D.unfair&7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.other&&&&&&&&& B.the other&&&&&& C.another& D.others&8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.tried&&&&&&&&&& B.refused&&&&&&&& C.failed D.decided&9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.print&&&&&&&&&& B.invent&&&&&&&&& C.create&&& D.copy&10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.poster&&&&&&&& B.project&&&&&&&& C.programme D.perfomance&11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.make sure&&&&& B.look up&&&&&&&& C.work on&& D.find out&12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.agreed&&&&&&&& B.offered&&&&&&&& C.expected& D.managed&13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.pride&&&&&&&&& B.courage&&&&&&& C.kindness&& D.hope&14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.dream&&&&&&&& B.future&&&&&&&&& C.life&& D.success&15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.difference&&&&& B.progress&&&&&&& C.mistake&& D.effort&&
If you watch the sky about an hour after the sun goes down, you may see some “moving stars” .But they’re not real stars.They are man-made satellites.And the biggest of all is the International Space Station(ISS国际空间站). From now until July is the best season to watch the ISS flying over the earth, and people can see it just with their eyes.The ISS is the biggest man-made satellite because scientists want to live on it.They think that the best way to learn more about space is to live there. When the space station is finished, it will be like a city in space.People will stay an study there with many of the things they have at home.Laboratories, living rooms and power stations are being built.The ISS is the most ambitious(雄心勃勃) and expensive space program ever.Billions of dollars are being spent on it every year. Scientists hope that the ISS will be a stepping-stone(垫脚石) for future space explanation.“The ISS will help us better understand the human body, explore space and study the earth, It can help us make life on the earth better,” said Kathryn Clark , an ISS scientist. China is not an ISS country, but it has helped with some of the experiments.China sent some rice up to the ISS to find out what space would do to it. The ISS is not finished yet.More than 100 parts need to be put on.Scientists hope it will be finished as soon as possible.After it’s finished, more than 90%of the world’s population will be able to see the Space Station.So keep looking up, and maybe you’ll see it get bigger. 1.The ISS is ______. &&&&&& A.a world power station&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.a man-made satellite &&&&&& C.an outer space moving star&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.a stepping-stone to the sun 2.You can watch the International Space Station with your eyes _________. &&&&&& A.an hour before sunset&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.while flying on the earth C.in a special room&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.from now till July 3.The ISS is in fact regarded as _______ for space exploration. &&&&&& A.a laboratory &&&&&&&&&& B.a city&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.a living room&&&&&&&&&& D.a museum 4.The passage tells us that ________. &&&&&& A.China belongs to the ISS &&&&&& B.to build the ISS will cost less in the future &&&&&& C.China did some research on wheat through the ISS &&&&&& D.the best way to learn more about space is to live on the ISS
请输入姓名
请输入手机号The Best Way to See Lakeland小题1:What can you see if you choose Tour A?A.Yewdale ValleyB.Coniston WaterC.Castlerigg Stone CircleD.Beatrix Potter’s Hill Top farm小题2:How much will Simon, a boy of 12 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
The Best Way to See Lakeland小题1:What can you see if you choose Tour A?A.Yewdale ValleyB.Coniston WaterC.Castlerigg Stone CircleD.Beatrix Potter’s Hill Top farm小题2:How much will Simon, a boy of 12, and his father pay if they want to choose Tour A and Tour B?A.&84.00B.&109.00C.&104.00D.&144.00小题3:When does the coach leave Windermere if you choose Tour B?A.09.45 hrsB.17.00 hrsC.12.00 hrsD.16.30 hrs
小题1:C小题2:B小题3:C短文大意:这篇短文主要介绍了两条旅行路线的游览内容及时间,地点,票价等信息。小题1:根据第一条旅游信息The tour includes a lake cruise(乘船游览), a visit to the 4,000 year old Castlerigg Stone Circle set high on the hills.描述,可知选C。小题2:根据Prices Adult - &36.00, Child - &26.00(up to 16 years of age)及Prices Adult - &26.00, Child - &21.00(up to 16 years of age)计算可知选B。小题3:根据第二条旅行信息Times&……returns approx. 16.30 hrs.描述,可知选C。
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
In many classrooms, it's not& 16&to find students spinning (旋转) their pens& 17&they listen to their teachers. Pen-spinning is also popular& 18 &Japanese students. It is a form of entertainment. Recently, a pen-spinning competition was held in Tokyo, Japan. Ryuki Omura, a 16-year-old high school student, became the first pen-spinning &&19&. 276 people took part in the competition. The came from different age groups. Some were students &&20&&some were office workers. First, they &&21&&the videos of their pen-spinning skills to the organizer's website. Then some of them came to the last round in Tokyo. 22&&of them had 30 seconds to show their skills in front of 400 people, &&23&reporters and fans. Omura took a pen from his little finger to the rest fingers, then to his palm(手掌) and the back of his hand. His wonderful show made him &&24&&the champion. Omura said he began learning pen-spinning only about 14 months ago. He did &25 in the competition. If you like to spin your pen, you can practice it in your spare time. But when you are in the class, please don't do that. 小题1:A. difficult&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. easy&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. common小题2:A. before&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. after小题3:A. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. between&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. among小题4:A. chairman&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. captain&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. champion小题5:A. or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. with小题6:A. were sent&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. sent&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. was sent小题7:A. each&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Both&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Every小题8:A.includes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. included&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. including小题9:A. become&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. became&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. becomes小题10:A. quite good&&&&&&&&&&& B. quite well&&&&&&&&&&& C. quite better
题型:阅读理解
Qi Haoran, a Junior 1 student at High School Attached to Harbin Institute of Technology, was quite busy over the past winter vacation—and not just with homework. Qi, together with 10 other classmates made a volunteer group to call on people to join the Clean Your Plate Campaign (光盘行动).The 11 students went to many restaurants and told people the importance of saving food.“Excuse me, do you know that 950 million people around the world still haven’t got enough to eat? Could you please not waste food?”They would say this kind of thing hundreds of times every day.China in recent years has experienced serious problems with wasted food. CCTV reported in January that the food Chinese people waste every year is enough to feed 200 million people for a year. It’s a tradition that Chinese people offer lots of food when they invite others to dinner. Many even feel that they will lose face if their guests have eaten all their food.Luckily the campaign has got the support of many. In a restaurant in Xinjiang, the owner gives the guests who have eaten up all that they ordered a sticker. People can enjoy a free meal when they have 10 stickers. More than 750 restaurants in Beijing have begun to offer smaller dishes and encourage their guests to take leftovers(剩饭剩菜) home.Wasting food is a serious problem around the world, not only in China. It’s said that 2 billion tons(吨) of food ends up as waste every year in our country. This is as much as half of all the food in the world. The UN Environment Program and the Food and Agriculture Organization held a“Think, Eat, Save” program on January 24 to help reduce food waste. To reduce food waste is a big task, and it needs time. It’s important that everyone does their bit, just like Qi. Did you finish your meals today?小题1:The Clean Your Plate Campaign calls on people to __________.A.do volunteer workB.work part time in restaurantsC.stop wasting foodD.wash their plates after dinner小题2:What did the restaurant in Xinjiang do to support the campaign?A.The owner would have dinner with those who had eaten up their food.B.It offered a free meal to the guests who had finished all their food ten times.C.It gave stickers to the guests who ordered small dishes.D.It encouraged customers to take leftovers home.小题3:From the passage , we can know that __________.A.wasting food is a serious problem in ChinaB.Chinese people waste the most food in JanuaryC.200 million Chinese people invite others to dinner every dayD.Chinese people usually don’t offer enough food to their guests小题4:You can probably read this passage _________.A.in a science book B.in a newspaperC.in a tourist guide D.in an advertisement
The American Museum of Natural HistoryAddress: Central Park West at 79th, St., New YorkTel: 212-769-5100Traffic: located on the Upper West Sideof Manhattan, the museumis conveniently reached by bus, underground or car.Parking: There is a small parking place which charges only $7.75 per day, but is often full. Parking in the neighborhood is also limited. Museum hours: 10:00 am to 5:45 pm Sunday through T 10:00 am to 9:00 pm Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Admission: $3.20 for grown-ups, one-fourth for children, and free on Friday and Saturday evening from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm.The museum is open every day of the year except Christmas and Thanksgiving.小题1:The American Museum of Natural History is in    . A.PhiladelphieB.WashingtonC.BostonD.New York小题2:There is a parking place outside the museum, but    . A.people cannot park their cars thereB.it is not big enough to park all the carsC.it will cost you $7.75 per weekD.nobody wants to park his car there小题3:If four grown-ups and four children want to pay a visit to the museum at 3:00 pm on Saturday, they will pay    . A.$16B.$19.2C.$25.6D.no money小题4:You can visit the museum    . A.at 7:00 am on MondayB.at 8:00 pm on TuesdayC.at 11:00 am on SundayD.at 10:00 pm on Friday小题5:From the passage, we can learn that    . A.the museum lies in the east of New YorkB.the small parking place charges more than $8 a day for a carC.one can get to the museum by car, by under-ground or by busD.the museum is the most popular one in America
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容,完成小题。(1)Daniel(丹尼尔) &was always making excuses for forgetting to do things. His usual excuse was: “I was too busy.” or “I didn’t have time.”Daniel’s parents were worried about him. “He shouldn’t make so many excuses.” his father said. “No one will believe him.”(2) “I don’t know what we can do.” his mother said. “I have an idea” his father said. “If this doesn’t work, nothing will.”The next day was Daniel’s birthday. He wanted to get exciting presents from his parents. But all day they only said “Good morning, Daniel. Hurry, or you will be late for school.” There were no presents, not even a card. He was really sorry.“Never mind.” he thought. “There is a surprising present for me after school.” But there wasn’t. Sadly he said to his parents at dinner, (3) ________(今天是我的生日).”“Oh,” his father said. “So it is. I forgot.”“So did I.” his mother said.“How could you forget?” “We have a really good excuse for forgetting your birthday, Daniel. We didn’t remember your birthday because we were too busy.”Poor Daniel! He never had an excuse for not doing something again.小题1:请把(1)处译成汉语。 _________________________________________________________。小题2:请把(2)改成同义句。(用两个词)I don’t know what ______ ______.小题3:请把(3)处译成英语______________________________________.小题4:Did Daniel get his birthday present at last?____________________________________________________________________________.小题5:What do you learn from the story? _________________________________________.
One day, Bob took two of his friends into the mountains. They put up their tents(帐篷)and then rode off to a forest to see how the trees were growing. In the afternoon when they were about ten kilometers from their camp(营地), it started to snow. More and more snow fell. Soon Bob could hardly see his hand before his face. He could not find the road! Bob knew there were two roads. One road went to the camp, and the other went to his house, But all was white now. Everything was the same. How could he take his friends back to the camp? Bob had an idea. The horses! Let the horses take them back! But what would happen if the horses took the road to his house? That would be a trip(行程) of thirty-five kilometers in such cold weather!It was getting late. They rode on and on. At last the horses stopped. Where were they? None of them could tell. John looked around. What was that under the tree? It was one of their tents!小题1:Bob and his two friends went to the forest&&&&&&&&&&.A.to find their way home B.to build their campC.to see the trees D.to see the mountains in the snow小题2:They could hardly find their way back because&&&&&&&&&&.A.there was not any road in the mountains B.everything was covered by snowC.they couldn't decide which of the two roads went to their tentsD.there was only one road to their camp小题3:It is clear that they wanted the horses to take them to&&&&&&&&&.A.the forests B.the mountains C.the camp D.John's house小题4:The horses stopped because &&&&&&&&.A.they were tired after running for a long time B.it was getting lateC.they saw the treesD.they knew that they had got to the camp小题5:The story happened &&&&&&&&&.A.at night when nothing could be seenB.in a cold campC.on a dark eveningD.on a cold winter day
阅读短文,根据短文内容回答问题。Every year, wildfires(野火) destroy much forest land. homes are broken down, and thousands of people die. smokejumpers are stop helping to stop this.Smokejumpers are a special kind of firefight. they jump from planes into areas that difficult to reach by car or on foot. they race to put out fires as fast as they can.At a fire site, Smokejumpers first examine the land and decide how to fight the fire. their main goal is to stop fire from spreading. using basic tools such as shovels and axes, smokejumpers clear land of burnable material like plants and other dry material. they carry water with them too, but not much.Although most smokejumpers are men, more women are joining. Most important are your weight and height. Smokejumpers in the U.S. for example ,must be 54 to 91 kilograms, so they don’t get hurt when they land, or get blown by strong winds.Smokejumpers must be able to live in the wilderness. in Russia ,many smokejumpers know how to find food in the forest and even make simple furniture from trees.They work is dangerous, the hours are long. But for these firefighters, smokejumpers isn’t just a job. They love being able to jump out of planes, fight fires, and live in the forest. As 28-year-old Russian smokejumpers Alexi Tishin says,“This is the best job for the strong and brave.”小题1:What are Smokejumpers?小题2:Where do the jump from?小题3:What’s their main goal?小题4:Why should they have proper weight?小题5:What’s needed to be a smokejumpers?
A six-year-old British girl, Mollie Price, is opening up her third candy store. She is said to be one of Britain’s youngest bosses. Her stores are called “Mollie’s.” She sells both British and American candy. The girl would like to open more candy stores. “It might sound crazy, but believe me,” Mollie says. “It was Mollie’s idea to open up the shop. It is Mollie who runs the candy stores,” her mother Becky, her “business partner” says.Her mother says all the stores are put together and stocked(进货)by Mollie. Mollie works in one of the stores every Saturday, then gets up early Sunday to go to the company’s product supplier(供应商). She asks her friends to test the sweets to decide which ones are good. She’s good at smart marketing. For example, if the weather is really cold, she sells the Mr Whippy ice cream cheaper than when it’s hot outside.“Children have the best ideas. I tell my mum what I think and she always says I have good ideas. It’s just because I know what other children like,” Mollie says.小题1:What’s Mollie’s plan for the future?A.Become Britain’s youngest boss.B.Open more candy stores.C.Work as a product supplier.D.Make the best ice cream products.小题2:How does Mollie know which kinds of candy are good?A.Her mother decides itB.She has her friends test the candy.C.She goes to the market to researchD.She asks the company’s product supplier.小题3:The prices of some ice cream products in Mollie’s stores change according to _______.A.the number of the productsB.her friend’s ideaC.the weatherD.the dates小题4:According to the passage, what’s the key(关键)to Mollie’s success?A.She works hard and she is good at smart marketing.B.The company’s supplier makes good products.C.She would like to open more candy stores.D.Her mother always has good ideas.小题5: According to the passage, Mollie is a/an________ girl.A.kindB.honestC.smartD.polite
题型:完形填空
Swimming is very popular in summer. People like swimming in summer because water 小题1:m______ people feel cool. If you like swimming and swim in a wrong place, it may not be safe(安全的). Last summer, more than ten people died 小题2:w______ they were 小题3:e_______ themselves in the water, and 小题4:m______ of them were students. But some people are 小题5:s_____ not careful in swimming. They often think they swim so well that小题6:n_____ can happen to them in water. Summer is here again , if you go swimming in summer, don’t forget that better swimmers have died in 小题7:w______. They 小题8:d______ only because they were not 小题9:c______, not because they could not swim. So don’t get into water when you go swimming 小题10:y______, go with your teachers or your parents. If there are “No 小题11:S______” sign, don’t get into water, either. If you 小题12:r______ these, swimming will be safer.
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 wpp school是什么学校 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信