九年级人教版英语九年级上册上册英语作文第三单元24页3b

【图文】人教版英语九年级上册Unit+3+Could+you+please+tell+me+全课件(共222张PPT)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
人教版英语九年级上册Unit+3+Could+you+please+tell+me+全课件(共222张PPT)
上传于||暂无简介
大小:7.79MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢英语九年级第二单元16页3b作文人教版
These days, something unusual is happening in my neighborhood.
Mr. Chu often hears footsteps in the hallway at late night. His wife thinks it might be the neighbors. Lao Zheng, a retired worker, saw someone trying to get in the window one evening. Later, he found it might be the wind. Xiao Ning, a Junior 2 student, often finds garbage in front of her house. Her mother thinks it might be cats. But she doesn't think so. My neighborhood used to be quiet. But now everyone is worried. I don't know what to do.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初三人教版英语课本第四单元sectionb的3b作文_百度知道
初三人教版英语课本第四单元sectionb的3b作文
At 11:00 last Sunday morning. She put her bike behind a bush and went away. When she got to the park, she called the police.
  参考答案二;t know a man was hiding in the bush:15 the man got out of the bush and stole the girl&#39:   One day a girl rode her bike to a park at 11 am, then she called the police, but she didn&#39, she saw some kids swimming in the water. Anna couldn&#39, she also want to do that, she was very worried. While she was taking off her clothes:   Anna was riding her bike to the park at 11;t find her bike anywhere, the girl was looking for her bike. After 5 minutes, a strange mas bike then he ran away. While she was crying  参考答案一
知道智能回答机器人
我是知道站内的人工智能,可高效智能地为您解答问题。很高兴为您服务。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
不能正常作答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁人教版九年级英语三单元3b作文怎么写?(带翻译)
There are a lot of teenagers who have their own dream,they would like to achieve their dream by themselved.But most of Chinese parents involve too much into these teenagers life.Therefore,they can not do what they want due to their parents are not allowed."Of course we want to see some unique students achieve their dreams." said Mr.Win.Mr.Win is an English teacher.有很多的人都有自己的梦想的青少年,他们想通过不断实现自己的梦想.但是大多数中国的父母牵扯太多为这些青少年的生活.因此,他们不能做他们想做的是由于他们的父母都是不允许的.”当然我们希望看到一些独特的学生实现他们的梦想.”闻老师说了.闻老师是一位英语老师.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码九年级上册第五单元40页3b英语作文怎么写
写自己穿越回到古代的想象作文800字,文中要有自己和古代人物的对话,我...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 人教版九年级数学上册 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信