续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
名词性从句句子翻译doc
通​过​汉​译​英​练​习​让​学​生​能​更​好​的​掌​握​名​词​性​从​句
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢英语句子翻译_百度知道
英语句子翻译
1随着时间流逝,越来越多的人开始意识到保护野生动物的重要性realize2.我们必须采取措施阻止更多树木被砍伐prevent3.我肯定我们经理会出席会议,因为他是个信守诺言的人 keep ones Word4.我们能否完成任务取决于我们能否利用好时间whether. depend on5.王亚萍探索太空的梦想在2013.年6月.11日实现了dream
提问者采纳
as time goes by, more and more people begin to realize the importance of protecting wild animals.we must take action to prevent more trees being cut down.i'm sure our manager will attend the meeting, because he is a man who keeps his word.Whether we can complete the task depends on whether we can make full use of time.Wang Yaping's dream of exploring the space came true on June 11th, 2013.
其他类似问题
18人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
1 With the time goes by,more and more people begin realizing the importance of protecting wild animals.2 We have to adopt meansures to prevent more trees from cutting down.3 I'm sure our manager would attend the meeting since he's someone who keep his word.4 Whether we can accomplish assigment depends on whether we can use time properly .5 Wangyaping's dream of explorasion for the space have came true on Jun 11th, 2013.
1.with the time going, more and more people begin to realize
the importance of protecting wild animals.2.We must take actions to prevent more trees from being cut.3.I am sure our manager will be in the meeting because he is a person who keeps his word.4.whether we could complete our task depend on whether we could make good use of time.5. Wang Yaping realized her dream of exploring the space on Jun 11th, 2013.希望能帮到你^_^
1 with the passage of time, the importance of more and more people are beginning to realize that the protection of wild animal.2, we must take measures to prevent more trees are being cut down3 I'm sure our manager will attend the meeting, because he is a man of his word4 we can finish the task depends on whether we can make good use of time 5 Wang Yaping the dream of space exploration by 2013 in the year June.11
1.as time goes on, more and more people begin to realize the importance of protecting wild animals.2.we must take some measures to prevent more trees from being cut down.3.I am sure that our manager will attend the meeting because he is a man who keeps his word4.whether we can finish the task depend on whether we can make good use of the time.5.Wang Yaping's dream of exploring the space came true on June 11th, 2013.
Wang Yaping realized her dream of exploring the space on June 11th, 2013.
as time goes by, more and more people began to realize the importance of protecting the wild animal realize2, we must take measures to prevent more trees have been cut down prevent3 I'm sure our manager will attend the meeting, because he is a man of his word keep ones Word4 we can finish the task depends on whether we can make good use of time, whether. depend on5 Wang Yaping the dream of space exploration was achieved in 2013 years on June.11 dream
英语句子翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁whether...or not...的用法和样例:
Whether it rains or not makes no difference to me.
下不下雨对我来说都一样。
It is equal to me whether he comes or not.
他来不来对我都一样。
I don't care whether I get it or not.
我不在乎我是否可以得到它。
It is all one to me whether he comes or not.
他来不来对我来说都无所谓。
I'm uncertain whether to go or not.
我不能肯定去还是不去。
Ask him whether he can come or not.
问问他是否能来。
whether...or not...的海词问答与网友补充:
whether...or not...的相关资料:
相关词典网站:分析 下这个英语句子 2.一本书是否畅销取决于诸多因素.(Whether...)参考译文:Whether a book sells well depends on many/various factors.分析:本题考察whether引导主语从句的用法,以及其谓语动词的单复数_百度作业帮
分析 下这个英语句子 2.一本书是否畅销取决于诸多因素.(Whether...)参考译文:Whether a book sells well depends on many/various factors.分析:本题考察whether引导主语从句的用法,以及其谓语动词的单复数
分析 下这个英语句子 2.一本书是否畅销取决于诸多因素.(Whether...)参考译文:Whether a book sells well depends on many/various factors.分析:本题考察whether引导主语从句的用法,以及其谓语动词的单复数概念,还考了“取决于”及“畅销”的翻法.我 不 明白whether引导主语从句的用法,以及其谓语动词的单复数概念 请讲的 我 不要复制的
一般如果是主语从句作主语 后面谓语动词都是单数 除非是两个主语从句用and连接 后面动词就复数
...一般whether应该加or的!!!不过有时候也不加。。。我从来都是凭语感做题的!。。。英语翻译句子_百度知道
英语翻译句子
麻烦用到括号里的词1.他问我那部电影是否以一个真实的故事改编的(be based on)2.医生让我少吃点甜食,如巧克力(such as)3.我们应该充分利用每一分钟去学习(make full use of)4.父母在孩子的学习过程中起着重要作用(play an important role in)1.我认出了安,她看起来比以前更漂亮了2.即使这个问题没有被提出来,我们也必须要考虑3.目前玛丽太小而无法理解像“早上好”这类表达4.虽然这宗报道以事实为基础,但我们没人相信5.英语在世界上扮演着重要角色,所以你应该充分利用每一次机会来练习它
提问者采纳
he asked me whether the film was based on true stories .the doctor adviced me to eat less dessert ,such as chocolatswe should make full use of ever minute to study parents play an important role in children's studying processi recgonised Ann, and she seemed to be more beautiful eveb though this problemwas not put foward,we should take it into considerationat present ,Mary is too young to make sense of expression like &good morning &even though the report was based on fact,nobody believe itEnglish playsan important role in the world, so you should make full use of every chance to practice it
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他4条回答
...gbnjbjkx jkfghzz
he asked me if that movie was based on a real story.my doctor requires me to eat less sweetmeats,such as chocolatewe should make full use of every minute to studyparents play an important role in the process of children`s studyi recognize ann and she looks more beautiful than beforeeven though this kind of question has not been put forward ,we should take it into accountnowadays mary is too young to understand the expression like &good morning&though the report is based on the fact,none of us believe itenglish plays an imoortant role in our life,we'd better make full use of every minute to practise
1.He asked me whether that film was based on a true story.2.Doctor asked me to eat less sweet kinds of food,such as chocolate.3.We should make full use of every minute to study.4.Parents play an important role in children's studying.
1. He asked me if the movie is based
on a real story.
2.The docter asked me to eat less desert , such as chocolate.
3. We should make full use of every
minute to study.
4. Parents play an
important role in
the process of children'
study.(请注意:chikdren' 后面是没有s的)
1. I recognized Ann and she looks more beautiful than
2. Even though this plobrem has not
been put forward, we also must think of it.
3. At present Mary is too young to understand this kind of expression like “good morning”
4. Nobody...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 用英语翻译句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信