my favourite foodMusic 英语作文怎么写?急用啊,邮箱: 150字左右,谢谢啦!!!

你可以帮我写一篇关于介绍音乐俱乐部的英语作文吗,不用写的太好,请你写的时候顺便把中文翻译出来好吗,求求你啦,谢谢,我急用,可我实在不知道怎么写。。。
你可以帮我写一篇关于介绍音乐俱乐部的英语作文吗,不用写的太好,请你写的时候顺便把中文翻译出来好吗,求求你啦,谢谢,我急用,可我实在不知道怎么写。。。
不区分大小写匿名
music is part of my life. when i
was a child, i
sang a lot of songs,just because it made me happy .But now, i think music likes mirror of my heart . i always choose musics to express my feelings. Also it can be a medicine to my thought, when i am upset, by chance i heard a song that encourage me to be strong .
SO , i like to join tne music club to get shoulder with different people , exchanging our experience of our friend--music.
fixyou are pig
&
1.我想参加音乐俱乐部 i want to take part in the music club. 2.你的朋友想参加象棋俱乐部吗 does your friend want to join the chess club? 3.这个小女孩钢琴弹得很好 the little girl plays the piano well. 4.我们英语讲得都很好 we all speak english very well. 5.她经常帮助我学数学 she often helps me with my maths. 6.这个老师与他的同学们相处的很好 the teacher gets along with his students well. 7.我想学习有关于艺术方面的知识 i want to learn something about arts. 8.他会说英语吗?仅会一点点 can he speak english? only a little. 9.迈克经常用钢琴弹奏英文歌曲 mike often play some english songs with the piano. 10.咱们把这张桌子涂成白色吧 let&s paint the table white. 11.你能用英语说话吗 can you speak in english? 12.这个小男孩唱歌唱的不好 the little boy can&t sing well. 13.学校音乐会招收音乐人 musicians are wanted in the school music club. 14.我们摇滚乐队需要两位优秀的音乐人 our rock band needs 2 good musicians.
I am glad to hear that there is an music cilb in our school.
As a music lover, I am eager to enter the club.
Singing is one of my advantages.Besides,I am good at dancing and painting.So, it is easy for me to help the club with advertisement.Not only can I help painting posters ,but I can perform on stage!I am sure I can help the club a lot.
Hoping you will permit my application.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家帮忙写一篇英语作文,100字到150字左右!大一水平!有两篇,1,have different ways to relax myself .2,traffic is a big source of pollution in cities ._百度作业帮
帮忙写一篇英语作文,100字到150字左右!大一水平!有两篇,1,have different ways to relax myself .2,traffic is a big source of pollution in cities .
City Pollution Caused By Traffic As we know,the enviroment of the earth is getting much worse.I think traffic is a big source of pollution in cities.We must understand where the traffic pollution comes if we want to improve the quality of the air.Maybe there are some examples which could explan the idea.For example,the exhaust gas causing air pollution is one of the reasons.With the increase of the personal car.the exhaust of gas is much more than before.Also,noise pollution is one important component of the pollution.To be reserched,we will become ill if we exposed in th enviroment of noise.Else,dust pollution caused some inconvenient for our life.What shall we do?Maybe we can change the fuel of the car and creat some new way to reduce the use of the fuel.Also,wen could advise people to drop the personal car and go to work by bus.Only in this way could we live in a clean world.嘿嘿 没时间给你写啦,就这一篇吧,第一个依据个人也是不一样的
Some students participate in school activities such as clubs and sports. However, others do not take part in school activities but to spend more time on their studies. My view is that take part in sch...求大神帮忙写一篇英语作文,《我的童年》,字数要求150字左右。10金!!~~优秀追加!!求原创!!!_百度知道
求大神帮忙写一篇英语作文,《我的童年》,字数要求150字左右。10金!!~~优秀追加!!求原创!!!
,水平控制在高考水平 -------------------如果是复制粘贴非原创的,陀螺我是90后的,语言尽可能成熟点,要求发到邮箱里,结果被拿去审问!!,沙包等等)!!!-------------很蛋疼,恕不认账!!-----------------日中午前~~~~江湖救急啊,内容主要写90后拥有的共同回忆(比如四驱赛车,之前发了一个提问
提问者采纳
and a few merchants in the village. On breezy days we used to enjoy flying kites on the beach.I really had a happy childhood.Times goes by. I often went hiking with my parent their father is an elementary school teacher. When I look back on my early life in the village,钓鱼等 一些事情难以忘怀,但对童年和小伙伴们一起爬山, and pretty seashells. Our house is on the main street of the village so I always saw a lot of people on the streets There were farmers.During my chilhood , so we went to the seashore to look for crabs and clams. I didn&#39, my childhood is wonderful and unforgetful. I grew up in a countryside which was really beautiful.We had a good time every day,也写了自己因为贪玩而无法完成作业,climbed the mountains and played basketball with ohter teams, l almost played games with my friends every day:虽然我现在是名中学生. My friends and I often played football and hit finish homework on time so that my parents and head teachers made me face the music, and my sister is the eldest. Sometimes when we played together in the house we made so much noise that my mother wanted us to play outside.We went fishing, trees.大意.Because of this. And we often swam in the swimming pool and I could swim very well, too. Beautiful mountain, l always couldn&#39. My parents taught me how to swim, I feel I had a happy childhood。I grew up in a small village. My sister and I used to play with the next-door children, flowers and all kinds of plants, fishermen, we enjoyed running on the beach chasing each other. I am the second child of the family. Also,my chilhood always stay in my mind for goodMy Chilhood(我的童年)Although l am a seniort need to worry about my study
提问者评价
虽然有点晚了,不过,谢谢你的回答!!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇关于校园爱情观的英语作文以【My Opinion On Campus Love】 为题目写一篇50个单词左右的英语作文 要求越简单越好把翻译也写上 简单点的. 把翻译也写上 谢谢啦 到时给你们加悬赏分 作文急用的._百度作业帮
写一篇关于校园爱情观的英语作文以【My Opinion On Campus Love】 为题目写一篇50个单词左右的英语作文 要求越简单越好把翻译也写上 简单点的. 把翻译也写上 谢谢啦 到时给你们加悬赏分 作文急用的.
50个单词?关于大学里的恋爱存在一个热烈的讨论,大学应该不应该谈恋爱呢?我认为大学生恋爱很正常.大学里可以有美好的爱情,同时我们可以从中学习到课堂以外的东西,我完全支持大学里恋爱!On the University of love there is a lively discussion,the university should not be love .I think that college students love normal.Universities can have a beautiful love,at the same time,We can learn to things outside the classroom,I fully support the university in love!
Hello, my dear friends! What’s my favourite season? Let me tell you.My favourite season is spring. Spring is a lovely season, I think. There is a garden behind my house. In spring, the trees become gr...
您可能关注的推广回答者:求篇150字左右的英语作文:which one do you like city life or country life?
求篇150字左右的英语作文:which one do you like city life or country life?
如题,急用!
From the title ,maybe someone will not agree with me ,but
i really want to say, i like living in the city. i think someone will ask me : aren&t you
from small village? Ye,i am a boy from countryside, i like my family ,like the people there,if you asked me why will you choose city life,i will tell you as follows:

1.First, live in the city ,you can enjoy your beautiful life,after meal ,you can go out to the squar On the weekend,you can go to the parks with your wi
During the night,you can go out to the nightclub to watch the football match
with your good friends...

2.Second, live in the city, you can have a lot chances to choose the job which you like ,it is competitive here,it can make you strong not only in the mind but also your body.

3.Third,live in the city ,you may not fell very tired when you back home because of the coveFurthermore,the beautiful environment makes your life colorful and meaningful.

4.Fourth,live in the village,you can&t
get the laterest news, even if you got it,you can& not take part in in time ,but you will if Live in the countryside,you can not enjoy the convenient
transportation,if you want to go somewhere ungrenty ,you will feel puzzled(ill for example),but you can realize it in the city ...

At last, i don&t deny that live in the countryside is not good,but i just want to say
living in the city
is better , thanks all for sharing my opions ,best luck to all!
的感言:Thank you
其他回答 (3)
City life and village life of its own characteristics. Compa the country appears to be quiet. In the countryside and animals, plants, land deal, from very close to nature. Manual labor in the country a little more money there, not what the city can buy many things can we rely on access to labor. I like this combination of physical and mental approach, like the constant rotation of the city and the countryside. 
I agree with the German point of view: the rural villages have to be happy, urban cities have trouble living in rural and urban life in different categories, but the effectiveness of the equivalent.
城市生活与乡村生活各有特点。城里比较喧闹;乡下显得清静。在乡下与动物、植物、土地打交道多,离自然很近。在乡下体力劳动也会多一些,不像在城市什么都能买到,许多东西得靠劳动才能获取。我很喜欢这种脑力劳动与体力劳动相结合的方式,也喜欢这种城里与乡下不断轮换的方式。 
我同意德国人的观点:乡村有乡村的快乐,城市有城市的烦恼,乡村生活和城市生活不同类,但效用等值。
I live the city, where everything is easily accessible and available. But , I prefer country life. In the country , we are close to nature and the air are fresh and clean. There are green, flower and trees instead of tall building. There are less vehicles, therefore less air and noise pollution. The country life-style are less competitive therefore, the folks are friendly and easy going.
The Country Life and the City Life 

The country lifestyle and city lifestyle have a lot of differences, so we saw them such as work, the enviroment and the entertaiment. Let me tell about these below. 

The first difference is work. Both of them people usually work , but how they work different . To begin with, farmers work outside and harvest. Employee of the company work inside and work on machine. Second, the country has small markets and the city has big markets. The third way, is the people in country don&t need more money. Everytime, they need to buy something , they can trade each other such as rice,potato.etc...But the people in the city make more money because they need more thing such as food, fish,etc.. 

Next, it is the environment . The two places have different environments. First, the country is quiet, but the city is noisy . Second, the country has clear clima but the city has pollution and too many vehicles. Finally, one has cows and their life is peaceful , but the other doesn&t have cows and their life is stressful. 

Finally, of it is the entertaitment. They have very big different . The people in country have few friend , but the people in the city have a lot of friends, Next, the country has a few theatre but the city has a lot of theatre. Third, the country doesn&t have college but the city has a lot of colleges.for example, the people in the country go to the city to learn. 

All of it told above such as work, enviroment, entertainment usually show the different between of them. The country is quiet but the city is bustling. All in all,. the both of them have special qualities.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 my favourite food 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信