英语达人秀帮忙用英语回答下啊!!!着急

求热心英语达人!!!非常着急!!!!_魔兽世界吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:5,988,390贴子:
求热心英语达人!!!非常着急!!!!收藏
求英语达人帮我翻译下这篇文章!!!小弟感激不尽!!!不要网上翻译的。。。。 来源于生活,是自然与人类文明美好的产物。随着时代的变迁,经济的发展,人们对于艺术与设计的需求与日俱增,它们逐渐成为我们追求必不可少的因素。因此,一些人认为艺术和设计就像一个整体,密不可分。但事实上它们的本质和目的并不相同,虽然表面上它们看起来很相似。是人们对美好事物的向往并常常通过创作来表达自己的审美感受,但本质上的区别在于艺术更关注它的审美价值,而设计更关注它的使用价值。设计的目的是为了更好的为使用者服务,让他们在使用过程中感到更舒适,更便利,而新颖的外形同样会带给使用者精神是的愉悦。在设计一个产品时,设计师要考虑很多方面:材料的选择,加工的方法,产品的营销方式,以及它的制作成本和是否具有实用性,最重要的是人们是否对它认可。可以说设计更多时候是与经济紧密相连的,而艺术则更多体现精神上的价值取向,很多艺术品都是作者内心世界的映射,例如的 《战争》《和平》充分展示他对战争的憎恶和对和平的渴望。目的性不同也是区别的一种途径。艺术将满足人们的审美需求放在首位,而设计则更关注它的经济效益。艺术有很重要的精神价值,一件好的艺术品不但可以满足人们的精神享受与审美的愉悦,而且可以展现不同时期特有的文化特征。例如文艺复兴时期的艺术作品,大多展现人们对个人的平等与自由的不懈追求,以及对教会专治的不满。而对设计而言,它往往取决与它的经济价值,设计品是否被人们认可,是否受欢迎成为评定的基本标准。我不得不承认如今已成为是我们宝贵的精神食量与物质财富,它们在我们生活中的每个角落。虽然它们各不相同,但却以各自的独特之美融入我们的生活。我很难想想没有了艺术和设计生活将会过么枯燥无谓。
1楼 09:40&|
- -没人这个热心。
2楼 09:41&|
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
纠结~~~~~~~求帮助~~~~~
3楼 09:41&|
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
求帮助啊!!
4楼 09:51&|
MARK 有时间我会翻译看看
5楼 09:54&|
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
后天就要交,特别着急,要是能帮忙就太感谢了!!!!!!!!!!!!回复:5楼
6楼 10:12&|
本吧贡献榜 登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或英语达人进来帮忙下,急!!!!_百度知道
英语达人进来帮忙下,急!!!!
句型转换it's (a nice watch.)就括号部分提问。thi旦触测吠爻杜诧森超缉s is kate's new pen.变复数形式。my schoolbag is( brown.)就括号部分提问。throw it like that.改为否定句。i can see some books on the desk.改为一般疑问句。句型转换he has a new watch.改为否定句。the man (in blue) is jim.就括号部分提问。they are reading books .改为否定句。i have (only one) child.就括号部分提问。it's (tuesday )tomorrow.
就括号部分提问。求各位写的明了点,谢谢啦`
it's (a nice watch.)就括号部分提问。What's it?this is kate's new pen.变复数形式。These are Kate's new pens.my schoolbag is( brown.)就括号部分提问。What color is your schoolbag?throw it like that.改为否定句。Don't throw it like that.i can see some books on the desk.改为一般疑问句。Can you see any books on the desk?句型转换he has a 旦触测吠爻杜诧森超缉new watch.改为否定句。He doesn't have a new watch.the man (in blue) is jim.就括号部分提问。Which man is Jim?they are reading books .改为否定句。They are not reading books.i have (only one) child.就括号部分提问。How many children do you have?it's (tuesday )tomorrow. 就括号部分提问。What day is it tomorrow?
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
what is itthese are kate's new penswhat color is your schoolbagdon't throw it like thatcan you see any books on the deskhe doesn't have a new watchwhich 旦触测吠爻杜诧森超缉man is jimthey aren't reading bookshow many child do you havewhat day is tomorrow
is this a nice watch?these are Kite's new pens.is my school bag blown?don't throw it like thathe doesn't have a new watch.Does the man in blue is Jim?they aren't reading books.do you have only one child?what's the day tomrrow?
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语达人来帮忙翻译下!急!!!_百度知道
英语达人来帮忙翻译下!急!!!
腰果花。长大以后,只是对于固有的收藏和对于未知的试验。我发现自己对于各式各样的图案和纹样有着不可抑制的热情:松身,像是开启了祖母的旧箱子或是发现了神秘园,突然觉得小时候的记忆如同翻江倒海般地重生!每个女孩子小时候!,不是不喜欢,很长一段时间有意识地抗拒这样的穿着!语句通顺!谢谢哦:刺绣纹样,胸前有细细的褶。
然后有一天,而我誓要和Little Lady(淑女)划清界限,加上白色的彼得潘小圆领……蒙眬间青葱岁月的遥远记忆便一下子清晰起来,但其他的请完整的翻译出来哦,或多或少都穿过那么几件小碎花的衣服或裙子、复活!,没语法错误就好。然而骨子里是被这样的氛围和记忆熏陶大的,因为这是妈妈最爱的乖乖女装扮专业名词不会翻译的就空在那里
直接用金山翻译工具或者GOOGLE翻译工具翻译过来的就不用发了,因为那个翻译的完全语句不通!!
提问者采纳
cashew-like flowersevery girl. I found myself unrestrictly passionate to all sorts of patterns and textures, thus I was clear of little Lady, wore clothes with small floral print somewhat, and with white Peterpan kind of round collar, those obscure youth time are clearly presented, or any kind of small floral print 觉得这样的文章;s goody-goody little girl, roaring and reviving, just like what I felt when I had opened the dated box of my grandma or the secret garden had been found, those memories of childhood sored into my mind, all what I want was to recall and try,因为原文“对于固有的收藏”不太明白什么意思)Then, I resisted wearing such kind of clothes consciously.(这儿的recall翻的不太好. There were small wrinkles in front of the chest area, in order to avoid becoming my mother&#39, but that I was unwilling to be defined in such air and memory. I was doing this not because of dislike. All of a sudden, Yamato-e.when grown up, when not grown up, I thought, one day, be they embroidery,翻译文字的准确性远远没有真实表达元作者的感情那么重要改了一些细节
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
cashew flowers, Ukiyo-e.., suddenly felt like a child&#39., and small white T-Pan , as well as all kinds of small碎花;s favorite female dress, more or less through a few small碎花then clothes or dress, pleated chest are thin. ..Grew up after a long period of time consciously resist wearing this: embroidery patterns, resurrection. I find myself for a wide variety of designs and patterns can not be suppressed passion, just for the collection and the inherent uncertainties of the test, like opening a box or the old grandmother found a secret garden, because this is my mother&#39.Then one day: loose. Mongolia眬the years between the green remote memory will clear up all of a sudden, is not like it. But deep down is such a great atmosphere and the influence of memory.. .Es memory翻江倒海like rebirth.., and I vow and Little Lady (Lady) make a clean break
Each girl was young, more or less through a few small bad flower then clothes or dress: loose, pleated chest are thin, and small white T-Pan ... ... Mongolia the years between the green remote memory will clear up all of a sudden.
Grew up after a long period of time consciously resist wearing this, because this is my mother's favorite female dress, and I vow and Little Lady (Lady) make a clean break. But deep down is such a great atmosphere and the influence of memory, is not like it, just for the collection and the inherent uncertainties of the test. && Then one day, like opening a box or the old grandmother found a secret garden, suddenly felt like a child's memory billows like rebirth, resurrection. I find myself for a wide variety of designs and patterns can not be suppressed passion: embroidery patterns, cashew flowers, Ukiyo-e, as well as all kinds of small bad flower... ...
Every girl when I was young, more or less through so few small calico clothes or skirt: loose, chest, with white fine plait Peter roundlet brought... Bring the distant memory between youth and clear up quickly. Grow up, for a very long time consciously resist this dress, because this is the mother of love, and my darling female oath to them and are (Lady) drawn. But this is the deep influence of atmosphere and memory, not like, just for the collection and the inherent in unknown test. Then one day, like the old grandmother opened the box and found a mysterious garden, suddenly feel memories of childhood FanJiangDaoHai as somehing rebirth and resurrection. I found myself for various patterns and designs a quenchless enthusiasm: embroidery pattern, cashew, float world draw, and all kinds of small calico...不知道行不行……有的是拼音哦·
达人的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁查看: 688|回复: 3
我命由天不由我~
战士, 积分 1159, 距离下一级还需 341 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分1159 点注册时间最后登录
大概从8.20左右开始 一进入别人的房间 等一会儿后 连对方的名字都没看见 就出现下面的那段英文 然后就按圆圈后就退出去了 不知道发生了什么?谁给解释一下!
The Connection to the host has been lost Session disbanded Returning to the Online
Mode Menu.
PS3恶魔之魂港服:XYJ-1981 日服:XYJ-ON-JP
PC黑暗之魂12-STEAM:xyj26b
PS4血源诅咒预热群:
精华0帖子威望0 点积分105 点注册时间最后登录
掉线了啊。。。。
我命由天不由我~
战士, 积分 1159, 距离下一级还需 341 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分1159 点注册时间最后登录
是不是网络不稳定的关系?PS3的
PS3恶魔之魂港服:XYJ-1981 日服:XYJ-ON-JP
PC黑暗之魂12-STEAM:xyj26b