求篇英语六级作文模板作文

求一篇英语作文,求高手解决,在线等~_百度知道
求一篇英语作文,求高手解决,在线等~
标题:Letter of Invitation描述:You are going to celebrate your 23rd birthday with a big party. Write a letter to invite your friend Anne to the party. In the letter, please specify the time and the location, explain the activities, and express your wish for her attendance. Do not sign your own name at the end of the letter. Use “ Li Ming” instead.字数要求:100
这玩意是机器阅卷,你懂的~
提问者采纳
Dear Anne,
Glad to tell you I am going to celebrate my 23rd birthaday with a bia party.So I reallyhope you can come to my party as my best friend.And let me tell you some details.We wil hold the party at 9o'clock in my gangparents'garden.It's on Green Street 76th Mr.LI.And you'd better come on time.You can dress more casually.Oh,It means you can wear anything you like.Don't worry if you meet anybody you don't know very well.I will introduce you to them .
How I wish you can attend my birthday party!
Sincerely.
提问者评价
大神3Q么么哒
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
我真的不懂。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求篇英文作文 我最难忘的一次旅行_作业帮
求篇英文作文 我最难忘的一次旅行
求篇英文作文 我最难忘的一次旅行
Last summer I went to Beijing with my family .First we went go the Great Wall because it is the pride of our Chinese and a wonder in the world.In the afternoon we went to the summer palace We saw much beautiful senery there.The next morning we went go the Tian'anmen square ,and we tasted Beijing duck..In the afternoon we went to the bird's nest and the water cube.though we were tired we were very happy.I learned much knowledge that I can't learn in the textbooks so I will never forget this interesting trip.
An Unforgettable Travel My families plan to visit the interesting place p of Shanghai.We are led to the Oriental Pearl TV Tower ,a famous tourist attraction,which is on every Shanghainese's lips....
什么地点?求一篇英语作文 题目:My bedroom_百度知道
求一篇英语作文 题目:My bedroom
要求 用There be句型写。
提问者采纳
This is my room. There is a desk , a chair and a big bed in it. The desk is aginst the wall.There are some books on the desk. The bed is near the window. I study in the room.My toy is under the desk.My some books are under the desk ,too. Do you like my bedroom? I like my room vrey much.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
I have a lovely bedroom.There is a big bed in my room.There are some shoes under the bed There is a yellow desk in my room.There are some pens on the desk.The bed ahd desk are near the window.The bed is next to the desk.There are some wardrobe in my room.There are some clothes on the wardrobe.I have a bookcase in the room.I like reading book very much Do you like reading book?My bedroom is so nice.I like it.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语作文_百度知道
求一篇英语作文
关于道德模范,行为模范内容的英语作文,150字左右
@不会就不会,你哪那么多
了谁?这本来
给大家交流答疑
平台,都知道擅长的话还要用它?他人不知道的我知道我回答,他人知道的我不知道他人回答,这都大家互相帮助的事。你这种人给我
提问者采纳
Time to pay attention to our moralityChina, with a 5000-year brilliant history of high morality standard, has been regarded as an ancient civilization. But nowadays, as more and more people see, the admirable morality is really going south. We can see more and more immoral things happened around us. We do not even want to raise a old who fallen in front of us, or we just do not dare to because we are afraid we will be extort. It is not a yarn, it really happened in China because the the old man's lack of morality. I think it is time to pay attention to the loss of our morality, which has caused a terrible distrust in our life. We do not want to talk to strangers, do not want to help each other.Along with the high-speed development of the society, our people are paying more and more attention to the material progress rather than spiritual civilization.
I think it is time to educate our kids. Let them know how to treat each other nicely even strangers.刚写的,拿去。楼上语法错误太多。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
谁一天特么闲的给你写作文?自己的作业自己写,来这里扯什么淡,这里是帮让解决疑问,不是帮你赶作业的
Speaking of &moral& we must think of the &with the resin price&.
The network Public opinions are divergent. people revile the salvage, also some people look at the heart, of course, some people or for the life regret.
Just think why personality so big change? To understand? Why do peoplebecome so ruthless? Chinese? What is Chinese? What is the traditional virtue of Chinese long? As old age! It is the reflection of what? Ask the world how many painful wait for rescue? Wouldn't we all the money uncle? Don't want to scold what just think Speechless. Ashamed, why become devoid ofhumanity? Heaven has eyes, I believe, buddha. At least I after reading thisr...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语作文_百度知道
求一篇英语作文
昨天你在回家的路上遇到了两年未见的小学同学LILI你发现她与两年前比有很大的变化
60词左右提示词:on the way home ,tall ,athletic,popular,funny,outgoing
提问者采纳
Yesterday I came across my old classmate of my primary school on my way home.I haven't seen her for two years.Her name is LiLi.I found she changed a lot .she become taller than before.she has become an athlete and now very popular.she has a very good character.she is funny and outgoing.she has a bright and cheerful disposition.
提问者评价
O(∩_∩)O谢谢。。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语六级作文模板 的文章

更多推荐