(Next to the bathroom), you'llfind a fridge是什么意思 (对划线部分提问)

用户名:密码:
统一服务热线:400-606-799777
>>>学年英语八年级上册 Unit 10《If you go to the party,you ll have a great time!Section B&SelfCheck》例题与讲解 (新版)人教新目标版
该文档不支持在线预览
资料类别:&&/
所属版本:&&通用
所属地区:&&全国
上传时间:&&
下载次数:&&116 次
资料类型:&&学业水平
上传人:&&lixU****@
文档大小:13.18M &&&& 所需点数:2点下载此资源需要登录并付出&2&点,
资料概述与简介
其他相关资源
网校通请直接输入用户名密码登录。
个人用户请用邮箱登录。
*邮箱地址:
将做为“个人用户”登录本网站时的“用户名”
<font color="#~16个字符,包括字母、数字、特殊符号,区分大小写
*确认密码:
电话号码:七、按要求改写下列句子.1.good,am,I,Miss,Fang,afternoon (连词成句)2.Peter,right,you,hello,are (连词成句)3.My name is Jill.(对划线部分提问) ___________ _____________ name?4.I am fine today.(对划线部分提问_百度作业帮
七、按要求改写下列句子.1.good,am,I,Miss,Fang,afternoon (连词成句)2.Peter,right,you,hello,are (连词成句)3.My name is Jill.(对划线部分提问) ___________ _____________ name?4.I am fine today.(对划线部分提问
七、按要求改写下列句子.1.good,am,I,Miss,Fang,afternoon (连词成句)2.Peter,right,you,hello,are (连词成句)3.My name is Jill.(对划线部分提问) ___________ _____________ name?4.I am fine today.(对划线部分提问) ___________ _________you today?5.I am Mary.(改为一般疑问句) ______ ______Mary?九、补全对话.A:___1_____ ___2_____,Mrs.Wang.B:Good morning,Millie.A:What’s it?B:It’s ECP.A:___3_____?B:Yes,It’s English Coaching Paper(《英语辅导报》).It can help you learn ____4___ well.A:Good,where can I buy one?B:To the post office or phone 0514 – 0088.A:Thank you.I’ll go at once.__5_____.B:Goodbye.十、阅读理解根据短文选择正确答案My name is Becky Smith.I'm eleven years old.I have one brother.His name's Jason and he's fourteen.I haven't any sister.We live with grandma in a small house in Chesterfield,in the north of England.My friends and I often go to the cinema on Saturday.Do you like games?I like football.My favourite team is Manchester Unite(曼联队).I sometimes play football with my brother.I have seven pets:two birds and five goldfish.I want a dog and a cat,but my parents don't like them.Do you want to be my penfriend?Please write to me soon.( )1.The girl wants to find a .A.sister B.brother C.penfriend D.pets( )2.The girl lives in .A.a big house B.The west of EnglandC.a small house D.a cinema( )3.There are people in Becky's family.A.three B.four C.five D.six( )4.The girl's parents don't like .A.birds and goldfishes B.birds and dogsC.dogs and cats D.goldfishes and cats( )5.What does“pet”mean in Chinese?A.朋友 B.宠物 C.玩具 D.同伴B根据短文内容判断正(T)误(F)I am in No.5 Middle School.At school I have a good friend.He is an English boy.His name is Tom.He is twelve.We are not in the same (相同的)class.He is in Class 4,Grade 7.I am in Class 2.Tom’s sister is not a student.Her name is Jane.She is five.She is a nice girl.( ) 1.My friend Tom is from America.( ) 2.Tom is in Class 2.I am in Class 4.( ) 3.Tom has a sister.( ) 4.Tom and his sister are students.( ) 5.Tom and I are friends.
七:1.Good afternoon,I'm Miss Fang.2.Hello,Peter.You are right.3.What's your4.How are5.Are you九:1.Good2.morning3.For English study(这个不确定)4.English5.Goodbye十:CCBBCFFTFT}

我要回帖

更多关于 fridge是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信