请汉译英在线翻译器成英文-谢绝机译

请英语帝帮忙翻译一下这些文字,关于GTA5的1.01更新补丁的内容(谢绝机翻) - 游侠PC游戏综合讨论区 - 游侠NETSHOW论坛 -
Powered by Discuz! Archiver
xialei_026
请英语帝帮忙翻译一下这些文字,关于GTA5的1.01更新补丁的内容(谢绝机翻)
本帖最后由 xialei_026 于
22:51 编辑
R星官网摘录的:
Fix for interface issues when using Internet on the cell phone after completing the game, or during a mission replay
Fix for the Vanilla Unicorn occasionally becoming locked
Fix for issues where the character’s money could drop below zero and become stuck there
Fix for the Epsilon Program missions not progressing properly after delivering some cars
Fix for issue where the Atomic Blimp sometimes does not appear as a phone contact for Collector’s Edition owners
Fix for issues with saved vehicles going missing, or losing their upgrades
Fixes for several map escape and collision issues along with other various bug fixes
翻译有奖励。
niexuchina
Fix for interface issues when using Internet on the cell phone after completing the game, or during a mission replay
修正在完成遊戲后或在任務回放時在移動電話上使用互聯網的介面問題
Fix for the Vanilla Unicorn occasionally becoming locked
修正Vanilla Unicom(可能是通訊公司吧)偶爾的鎖死問題。
Fix for issues where the character’s money could drop below zero and become stuck there
修正玩家金錢可能變成負的并卡住的問題。
Fix for the Epsilon Program missions not progressing properly after delivering some cars
修正任務“Epsilon Program&在發送車輛后可能無法正常進行的問題。
Fix for issue where the Atomic Blimp sometimes does not appear as a phone contact for Collector’s Edition owners
修正Collector版的Atomic Blimp有時無法以電話通訊簿顯示的問題。
修正存儲的車輛消失或升級丟失的問題。
Fixes for several map escape and collision issues along with other various bug fixes
修正地圖碰撞和逃脫等問題。
xialei_026
niexuchina 发表于
22:58 static/image/common/back.gif
Fix for interface issues when using Internet on the cell phone after completing the game, or during&&...
有的还不是很贴切游戏,不过还是谢谢了。
没玩游戏的,不了解的,其实这样翻译也能理解的啊
niexuchina 发表于
22:58 static/image/common/back.gif
Fix for interface issues when using Internet on the cell phone after completing the game, or during&&...
5. Colletector Edition 翻译成 收藏版 吧, 其他名字,或任务名称不变也没什么。。
翻译的很不错。。
二楼翻译基本都正确了。就是有两条不太准确。帮补下~
修正了典藏版玩家在游戏中 原子飞艇的呼叫号码 没有显示在通讯录中的问题。
修正了可能导致存储的车辆消失或者升级的改装配件丢失的问题。
xialei_026
2楼和6楼的翻译可以作为参考。
niexuchina
眾人拾柴火焰高:)
查看完整版本:英语翻译我翻了无数遍,可是不进人意!我就像个高速旋转的球体 在我与世界的相对运动中被深深割裂,然后冲击,破裂,融化,游离于五脏六腑的碎片重新组合然后继续拒绝机译_百度作业帮
英语翻译我翻了无数遍,可是不进人意!我就像个高速旋转的球体 在我与世界的相对运动中被深深割裂,然后冲击,破裂,融化,游离于五脏六腑的碎片重新组合然后继续拒绝机译
Like a tail-wagging sphere,I'm deeply dissevered in the relative movement with the world,then attacked,fractured,melted.Drifting splinters in the internal organs reassemble and continue to live.完全直译仅供参考嫁不嫁你考虑吧
like a high speed rotating sphere at me with the relative motion of the world was deeply lacerate, then impact, rupture, melting, free from the derrnatopathy fragments recombined
不翻译,拒绝断背山。
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:请将下面的一句话翻译为英文,谢绝机翻,谢谢!_百度知道
请将下面的一句话翻译为英文,谢绝机翻,谢谢!
我已经在中国人民银行的网站查到,我公司在该名单中的号码是123.你也可以参见以下网址进行查询。
提问者采纳
the website of the People's Bank of China
my company number is 123. You can also see the following website to query.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文的相关知识
其他2条回答
You can also search it through the website as followsDear Sir&#47,I have checked and find the number of my company in the list from the Bank of CMadam
I have found on the website of People’s Bank of China that the number of our company on the list is 123. You can check it on the website below.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请高手帮忙翻译成英文,(拒绝机器翻译)本文将从资产管理服务的服务战略,服务设计,服务转换,服务运营,服务改进等几个方面进行阐述,借鉴IT服务管理的方法论,结合企业自身的资产状况,设计适合于资产管理的信_百度作业帮
请高手帮忙翻译成英文,(拒绝机器翻译)本文将从资产管理服务的服务战略,服务设计,服务转换,服务运营,服务改进等几个方面进行阐述,借鉴IT服务管理的方法论,结合企业自身的资产状况,设计适合于资产管理的信息系统.我们首先介绍资产管理的发展历史以及面临的新环境,为不同行业的企业提供高度信息化以及标准化的资产管理服务,并探讨远程资产管理的前景.然后我们会对资产进行分类,针对不同种类和性质的资产进行服务系统设计,以满足客户的不同需求,明确服务提供者、客户以及其他参与者之间的角色关系.另外客户需求经常发生变化,我们的管理系统也不可避免的要进行变更,其中一个重点是如何在转换的过程中控制风险,避免转换对系统造成冲击成为研究的课题.我们设计的系统可以通过持续的改进,渐进式的达到资产利用效率最大化.
本文将从资产管理服务的服务战略,服务设计,服务转换,服务运营,服务改进等几个方面进行阐述,借鉴IT服务管理的方法论,结合企业自身的资产状况,设计适合于资产管理的信息系统.By elaborating from the various aspects of asset management services, such as the service strategy, design, conversion, operation and improvement, this paper draws on the methodology of IT service management and integrates the asset status of the enterprise to come up with an information system design that is suitable for asset management. 我们首先介绍资产管理的发展历史以及面临的新环境,为不同行业的企业提供高度信息化以及标准化的资产管理服务,并探讨远程资产管理的前景.然后我们会对资产进行分类,针对不同种类和性质的资产进行服务系统设计,以满足客户的不同需求,明确服务提供者、客户以及其他参与者之间的角色关系.We provide highly informationized and standardized asset management services to enterprises of different industries by firstly introducing the development history of asset management and the new environment that it faces, as well as exploring the future prospect of remote asset management. Then, we will classify the assets and establish service system designs in accordance with the different types and nature of the assets, so as to satisfy the various requirements of the customers, and to clearly indicate the role relationship among the service provider, the customers and other participants.
另外客户需求经常发生变化,我们的管理系统也不可避免的要进行变更,其中一个重点是如何在转换的过程中控制风险,避免转换对系统造成冲击成为研究的课题.我们设计的系统可以通过持续的改进,渐进式的达到资产利用效率最大化.In addition, the customer requirements change regularly and our management system inevitably has to be one of the key issue is how to control the risks during the conversion process, and avoiding impact of conversion on the system has become a research topic. By continuous improvement, the system that we designed can incrementally achieve optimum efficiency of asset utilization. 【英语牛人团】请帮忙翻译成英文,谢绝机器翻译,谢谢_百度知道
请帮忙翻译成英文,谢绝机器翻译,谢谢
没有的话就不用带来了?会的话就更好沟通了,你在日本的朋友会讲日文吗,不过以前有去过东京,如果不会的话,所以应该没问题,呵呵我现在住的地方离东京挺远的请帮忙翻译成英语!我想这次我不会在输给你了。你还记得呀~。对了
提问者采纳
but I have been there before, so it shouldn&#39, then it would even et be a problem, can your Japanese friend speak Japanese.Ot have it! I think this timeIf you don&#39, if not? If yes, heheThe place I live in now is pretty far from Tokyo, I will not need to bring itBut remember, then you don&#39
其他类似问题
机器翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
so there will be no problem.Bt, can your friends in Japan speak Japanese, it will be convenient to communicate? It have? I think I will not be defeated by youif you don&#39, but i have ev if they can&#39.You still remember that, you need not bring it here, you will have to depend on me. The place I am living is far from Tokyo
you don't need to bring it if you don't have . as you remember ! i think i will not lose to you .well..Now i live
one place which it
not far away from Tokyo,but i had been to Tokyo before , so for me no have any problem. Another things i want to ask you , Does your friend can speak Janpanese in Tokyo ? if can it's better for me ,if can not ,so everythings i will help him.
没有的话就不用带来了。don't cary it if you don't have it.你还记得呀~!我想这次我不会在输给你了,呵呵you are rember! I think i'm not missing you this time.我现在住的地方离东京挺远的,不过以前有去过东京,所以应该没问题。I now live from Tokyo pretty far, but had been to Tokyo, so there should be no problem 对了,你在日本的朋友会讲日文吗?会的话就更好沟通了,如果不会的话,那你就要靠我了Rightness, you in Japanese friend speak Japanese? Can communicate better words, if not the case, you must depend on me
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 汉译韩在线翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信