谁英语好的帮个忙啊写作文急着用 不甚感激不尽 英语啊

有谁帮我写一篇关于上个周末野炊内容的英语作文,今天之内有急用,本人不甚感激!内容是上个周末离校去野炊,烤肉,很多人,还喝了饮料,玩得很开心,回到学校,还意犹未尽…字数200至300左右,文_百度作业帮
有谁帮我写一篇关于上个周末野炊内容的英语作文,今天之内有急用,本人不甚感激!内容是上个周末离校去野炊,烤肉,很多人,还喝了饮料,玩得很开心,回到学校,还意犹未尽…字数200至300左右,文
有谁帮我写一篇关于上个周末野炊内容的英语作文,今天之内有急用,本人不甚感激!内容是上个周末离校去野炊,烤肉,很多人,还喝了饮料,玩得很开心,回到学校,还意犹未尽…字数200至300左右,文体不限,注意,是英语作文.
Last weekend we went to the countryside to have a picnic.We took several sandwiches and some bottles of water with us for lunch. Of course we didn't forget to take some fruit and we even took some tomatoes and cucumbers.We left home quite early in order to avoid the traffic jam.About two hours later, we came to a nice place. It was near a river. We put our bicycles under the trees and went swimming. It was a very hot day. The water was very refreshing.After having a swim, we had lunch in the cool shade under the trees. Then we went for a walk. We didn't come back home until the night fell.有人会用这个写一个英语作文吗?会的话帮我写一个,不甚感激啊~!why i like going to the cinema_百度知道
有人会用这个写一个英语作文吗?会的话帮我写一个,不甚感激啊~!why i like going to the cinema
表述&我喜欢电影院看电影&写喜欢类
提问者采纳
Why I Do Not Like Going To The CinemaCurentlly, there is an inceasing intevest in going to the cinema. On the one hand, some people think that seeing in the cinema better felling than that in the home. On the other hand, they can see with their friends, and keep up with better communication.As far as I an concered, I don’t like going to the cinema. For one thing, cinema is crowed with more people , and the air is not better than I would like to be. For example, in the cinema, a person who is ill, it is possible that communicate illness. For another. nowadays, those movie is not worth going to cinema, for they are no educativeIn view of this, I believe that go to the cinema neither get any knowledge nor make better health. So I would rather do excersise than waste my time in that.给黏贴我负责
提问者评价
谢谢了,我昨天也找到这个了,就这一个,我想多找几个,哈哈
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文,高分帮忙一下,谢,谢,不甚感激,在线等,好的我加多加分,求大神,劳神了 _百度作业帮
英语作文,高分帮忙一下,谢,谢,不甚感激,在线等,好的我加多加分,求大神,劳神了
英语作文,高分帮忙一下,谢,谢,不甚感激,在线等,好的我加多加分,求大神,劳神了&
百度在线翻译去
新概念英语2册上面应该有,不过会很长谁能用英语写出春节一天你在干什么?并且写出翻译,急!我写作文用的!词数不限,最好能小于50词.谢谢!_百度作业帮
谁能用英语写出春节一天你在干什么?并且写出翻译,急!我写作文用的!词数不限,最好能小于50词.谢谢!
谁能用英语写出春节一天你在干什么?并且写出翻译,急!我写作文用的!词数不限,最好能小于50词.谢谢!
我的春节(My Spring Festival) My Spring Festival is special.My uncle and my aunt came back from Shanghai.My family were very happy to keep the Spring Festival with them.And it was the most exciting festival of all the festivals.On New Year’s Eve,my father and my uncle talked about their work together.My mum did some cooking with my aunt Grandparents and I watched the New Year TV programmes.At about six o’clock,we had a special family dinner.We all thought the dumplings were delicious.On the first day of the New Year,we visited our relatives.In the afternoon,we went shopping in Jiefanf Road.My uncle bought some Jay’s CDs.He likes Jay’s music very much.There were so many people on the road.It was more alive than any other time of a year.On the second and the third days,we spent a wonderful weekend in the country.There were much bigger trees than in the city.And the animals were more beautiful than in the city.We all enjoyed ourselves.我的春节(我的春节) 我的春节特殊.我的伯父和我的姑姑回来了,从上海.我的家人都非常高兴,以保持春节他们.这是最令人兴奋的节日,所有的节日.对新的一年的除夕夜,我父亲和叔叔讲述他们一起工作.我妈妈做了一些烹饪与我的姑姑家,爷爷奶奶,我看着新的一年电视节目.下午约六时,我们有一个特殊的家庭晚餐.我们都以为粽子都是美味.第一天就新的一年里,我们走访了我们的亲人.同日下午,我们来到商场,在jiefanf道.我的伯父买了一些杰伊的光碟.他喜欢杰伊的音乐都非常珍惜.有这么多的人在道路上.这是更多活着比其他任何时间的一年.关于第二个和第三个天,我们花了美好的周末在该国.有更大的树木,比在城市里.和动物更美丽,比在城市里.我们都喜欢自己.求关于 中西方家庭观的对比 的英语论文 或者 英语资料,多多益善,不甚感激.写得好再加分,忘了说急用,越快越好!原创的再好不过了!_百度作业帮
求关于 中西方家庭观的对比 的英语论文 或者 英语资料,多多益善,不甚感激.写得好再加分,忘了说急用,越快越好!原创的再好不过了!
求关于 中西方家庭观的对比 的英语论文 或者 英语资料,多多益善,不甚感激.写得好再加分,忘了说急用,越快越好!原创的再好不过了!
Understanding Different Cultural Patterns or OrientationsBetween East and West---by Liu Qingxuehttp://www.staff.amu.edu.pl/~inveling/pdf/liu_quingxue_inve9.pdfWhen East meets West ----Written by Andrew Crosthwaite http://www.culture.tw/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1733&Itemid=156The Comparison of Family Education between China and Western Countries/english_study/yingyulunwen/e34/13997.html}

我要回帖

更多关于 感激不尽 英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信