紧急求英语高手帮忙翻译句子!回答满意追加悬赏!大概关于初三毕业的句子~高一生的写作水平就好!不要太多生僻词!谢谢

帮忙翻译一下这些句子啊。不要直接用电脑翻得啊,好的话可追加悬赏分。谢谢!!!_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下这些句子啊。不要直接用电脑翻得啊,好的话可追加悬赏分。谢谢!!!
.真奇怪.从山顶上看,他这样有教养的绅士竟然会如此粗鲁地对待一位女士(shoud)3.只有通过反复实践我们才能掌握一门语言(only倒装)2
3, the city with more than2000 years history looks more beautiful1.Seen from the top of mountain.It is strange that such a well-educated gentleman like him should be so rude to a lady.2.Only by repeated practice can we master a language
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
下载灵格斯翻译家
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请高手帮忙用英语翻译下,网上的汉英句子转换器就请别用了,期待高手回答, 万分感谢哦!!_百度知道
请高手帮忙用英语翻译下,网上的汉英句子转换器就请别用了,期待高手回答, 万分感谢哦!!
于该项目的测试标准只提供了一个测量的方法不提供判断合格和不合格的依据,只有客户给出了判定的依据,所以结果的判定只是参考通常情况下大部分客户所能接受的范围来判定的,才按客户的要求来对结果进行判定
提问者采纳
ecause only the measuring method is proviced in the specification for this project, can the result be judged according to the requirement of the customer, the result can only judged by referring to the range that most of the customers can accept in a normal situation. only when the customer gives the basis for
the judgement, but not the criteria for whether it is qualified or not
由于该项目的测试标准只提供了一个测量的方法不提供判断合格和不合格的依据,所以结果的判定只是参考通常情况下大部分客户所能接受的范围来判定的,只有客户给出了判定的依据,才按客户的要求来对结果进行判定。
Because only the measuring method is proviced in the test protocol for this project, but not the criteria for whether it is qualified or not, the result can only judged by referring to the range that most of the customers can accept in a normal situation. only when the customer gives the basis for
the judgement, can the result be judged according to the requirement of the customer
提问者评价
非常感谢哦~
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
只有客户给出了判定的依据;s requirements to ds test only provides a method of measurement does not provide a basis for judgment of qualified and unqualified,才按客户的要求来对结果进行判定。 Due to the project&#39, so the result of the judgment merely by reference most of the customers are usually to the accepted range to determine由于该项目的测试标准只提供了一个测量的方法不提供判断合格和不合格的依据, only if customer gives the basis for judgment,所以结果的判定只是参考通常情况下大部分客户所能接受的范围来判定的, according to the customer&#39
由于该项目的测试标准只提供了一个测量的方法不提供判断合格和不合格的依据,所以结果的判定只是参考通常情况下大部分客户所能接受的范围来判定的,只有客户给出了判定的依据,才按客户的要求来对结果进行判定。Due to the test standard of this project provides a measurement method is not only provides the basis of qualified and the unqualified, so the result judgement just reference normally most of the customers can accept, to determine the scope of customers only gives the judgment basis, only to determine results according to customers' requirement.
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁紧急求助:请英语高手帮我翻译几句句子?1.这个老年人因为他的伟大著作而著名同时他也是一个著名的科学家..._百度知道
紧急求助:请英语高手帮我翻译几句句子?1.这个老年人因为他的伟大著作而著名同时他也是一个著名的科学家...
(everybody:请英语高手帮我翻译几句句子.(befamousfor?1紧急求助.Tom认为他比他们自己更了解每个人的情况.自从本世纪开始,sbusiness) 3,太多的自然资源已被利用.这个老年人因为他的伟大著作而著名同时他也是一个著名的科学家,befamousas)2
提问者采纳
Since this century. 2.Tom believes he knows everyone&#39.The old man was famous for his great work whilst famous as a scientist.3, natural resources are overtly used1;s business better than themselves
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
2.Tom think he more than they know theirselves&#39.the old man is famousforhis greatwork meanwhile heis also a famous scientist.3.Too much natural resources have be used since this century 1; situation
1.The old man is famous for his works. Meanwhile, he is famous as a scientist.2.Tom thought he knew everyone's business better than themselves.3.Too much natural resource has been used since...
1.This old man is famous for his masterpiece and he is also a famous scientist.2.Tom thinks that he knows everybody's business better than they do themselves.
3.Since the beginning of this century,many natural resources have been used.字数有限制,上面只能翻译两个。请参考。[Freja-F]
紧急求助的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英语帮忙翻译以下句子 高手来!!!最好用高中水平!!!
用英语帮忙翻译以下句子 高手来!!!最好用高中水平!!!
1.当我去拜访史密斯一家时,他们正在吃饭2.你昨天打电话给我时,我正在看电视3.我们第一次见面的时候,她正在等待她的男朋友4.汤姆正在街上走着,忽然看到一起事故5.因为下雨,我就回来了6.她笑容满面地走进屋
1.当我去拜访史密斯一家时,他们正在吃饭The Smith were having dinner when I went to visit them.
2.你昨天打电话给我时,我正在看电视I was watching TV when you called me yesterday.
3.我们第一次见面的时候,她正在等待她的男朋友 The first time we met, she was waiting for her boyfriend.
4.汤姆正在街上走着,忽然看到一起事故Tom happened to see an accident when he was walking on the street.
5.因为下雨,我就回来了It is raining, so I come back.
6.她笑容满面地走进屋 She entered the room with a smile on her face.
其他回答 (2)
1.The Smith were having dinner when I came to their home,
2.I was watching TV when you called me yesterday.
3.When we met for the first time ,she was waiting for her boy friend.
4.Tom saw an accident when he was walking in the street.
5.I came back because of the rain.
6.She walked into the room with big laugh.
1,The Smith were having dinner when I came to visit them.
3,The first time we met, she was waiting for her boy friend.
6,She walked into the roon with a big smile.或者 She walked into the room beaming with smiles.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 关于初三毕业的句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信