They go to wath a movie.怎么改成英语双重否定句句?

Last Friday afternoon they had a fight in class.改成否定句。急!!!!!_百度知道
Last Friday afternoon they had a fight in class.改成否定句。急!!!!!
1、Last Friday afternoon they had a fight in class.改成否定句2、They are in the same class in their school.改成一般疑问句3、They didn&顶肌侈可侬玖畴雪川磨#39;t begin writing their names.改成肯定句4、All the other boys went home after the last lesson.改成一般疑问句5、There are many bike paths in Copenhagen.改成否定句6、There are 20 students in my class.改成一般疑问句7、We just pay a little money to use them.改成一般疑问句不好意思暂时没有悬赏分,我财富值不够,希望有高手快点解决!谢谢!!!
已经加了悬赏了
提问者采纳
Last Friday afternoon they didn't have a fight in class. 直接在助动词后加notAre they& in the same class in their school ? be 动词提前即可They began writing their names. 去掉否定的 not 和助动词 did, 同时把动词原型变为过去式beganDid all the other boys&go home after the last lesson ? 助动词提前, 动词变为原型There are& not many bike paths in Copenhagen. 在 be 动词顶肌侈可侬玖畴雪川磨后直接加notAre there 20 students in my class?& be 动词提前即可Do we just pay a little money to use them?& 助动词 do 提前,因为主语为 i
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
1、Last Friday afternoon they had a fight in class.改成否定句
Last Friday afternoon they didn't have a fight in class.2、They are in the same class in their school.改成一般疑问句
Are they in the same class in their school?3、They didn't begin writing their names.改成肯定句
They began writing their names.4、All the other boys went home after the last lesson.改成一般疑问句
Did all the other boys go home after the last lesson ?5、There are many bike paths in Copenhagen.改成否定句
There aren't any bike paths in Copenhagen.6、There are 20 students in my class.改成一般疑问句
Are there 顶肌侈可侬玖畴雪川磨20 students in my class ?7、We just pay a little money to use them.改成一般疑问句
Do you just pay a little money to use them ?不好意思暂时没有悬赏分,我财富值不够,希望有高手快点解决!谢谢!!
Last Friday afternoon they didn't have a fight in class.Are they in the same class in their school?They began writing their names.& 4. & Did all the other boys go home after the last lesson?& 5. & There are not any bike paths in Copenhagen.& 6. & &Are there 20 students in my class?& 7. & Do we just need to pay a little money to use them?
否定句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Peter is going to see a movie.(变成一般疑问句) I went to the park this morning.(变成否定句)_百度知道
Peter is going to see a movie.(变成一般疑问句) I went to the park this morning.(变成否定句)
提问者采纳
Is Peter going to see a movie?I didn't go to the park this morning.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁将下列句子变为一般疑问句(对其进行肯答,否答和否定句) his father wants to go to a movie._百度知道
将下列句子变为一般疑问句(对其进行肯答,否答和否定句) his father wants to go to a movie.
the shop sells school things to the students.
提问者采纳
Does his father want to go to a movie?Yes, he does.No, he doesn't.His father doesn't want to go to a movie.Does the shop sell school things to the students?Yes, it does.No, it doesn't.The shop doesn't sell school things to the students.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
一般疑问句的相关知识
其他1条回答
his father wants to go to a movie.does his father want to go to a movieyes he does. no he doesn'this father doesn't want to go to a moviethe shop sells school things to the studentsdoes the shop sell school things to the students?yes it does
no it doesn'tthe shop doesn't sell school things to the students
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁人教版英语七年级上册课程基础训练unit9_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
20页免费29页免费30页免费4页免费3页免费5页免费5页免费5页免费4页免费9页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢4页1下载券5页免费5页免费30页免费8页2下载券
人教版英语七年级上册课程基础训练unit9|人​教​版​英​语​七​年​级​上​册​课​程​基​础​训​练​,​扫​描​版​,​可​以​用​于​课​堂​上​讲​课​,​u​n​i​t​ ​9
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢I wath TVat nght改为否定句_百度知道
I wath TVat nght改为否定句
I wath TVat nght改否定句I don't watch TV at night
其他类似问题
否定句的相关知识
其他1条回答
watch TV at night
等待您来回答
下载知道APP