I am sending some photos.怎么改陈述句改双重否定句句

i am sending you some photos 的一般将来时_百度知道
i am sending you some photos 的一般将来时
I will send you some photos.I'm going to send you some photos.
中学英语教学
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一般将来时的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I am sending some photos 什么意思_百度知道
I am sending some photos 什么意思
提问者采纳
我正在发送一些图片。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
photos的相关知识
其他2条回答
我正在传送照片
我在发送一些照片
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁It’s (下雪) in Harbin tomorrow .( ) 3.It in Harbin yesterday .A .rain B.rained C.rainy( ) 7.Here the photos.A.is B.are C.×( )12.We sat a big tree and had a picnic.A.to B.off C.underfor of on down in.We are going to have a picnic the park..My fat_百度作业帮
It’s (下雪) in Harbin tomorrow .( ) 3.It in Harbin yesterday .A .rain B.rained C.rainy( ) 7.Here the photos.A.is B.are C.×( )12.We sat a big tree and had a picnic.A.to B.off C.underfor of on down in.We are going to have a picnic the park..My fat
It’s (下雪) in Harbin tomorrow .( ) 3.It in Harbin yesterday .A .rain B.rained C.rainy( ) 7.Here the photos.A.is B.are C.×( )12.We sat a big tree and had a picnic.A.to B.off C.underfor of on down in.We are going to have a picnic the park..My father is a teacher English.2.We can fly kites .(改为一般疑问句,并做出肯定回答)fly kites?Yes,.There is a book on the desk.(改为一般疑问句,并做出否定回答) a book on the desk?No,I am sending some photos .(改为否定句)I I sending photos .for of on down in 2.Sam tried to get ________ the bus,but he couldn't.
It's 【rainy】 in Harbin tomorrow.It 【rained】in Harbin yesterday.Here 【are】the photos.We sat 【under】a big tree and had a picnic.We are going to have a picnic 【in】the park.My father is a teacher【of】English.2.【Can we】fly kites?Yes,【you can】.【Is there 】a book on the desk?No,【there isn't】.I 【am not 】sending 【any】 photos.【亲~是我们团队前进的无限动力!】
BCinofCan you fly kites? Yes, we can.Is there a book on the desk? No, there isn't.I am not sending any photos
rained7,B
in the park
of English
fly kites? Yes, we can, Is there a book on the desk? No, there isn't.
am sending
It’s (下雪)
in Harbin tomorrow . ( )
in Harbin yesterday
. A .rain B.rained C. rainythe books are on the table I am Gina Thei s my uncle 改为否定句和一般疑问句these are his two brothes they have some nice photos 改为否定句和一般疑问句_百度作业帮
the books are on the table I am Gina Thei s my uncle 改为否定句和一般疑问句these are his two brothes they have some nice photos 改为否定句和一般疑问句
the books are on the table I am Gina Thei s my uncle 改为否定句和一般疑问句these are his two brothes they have some nice photos 改为否定句和一般疑问句
否定句the books aren't on the table I am not Gina This isn't my unclethese are not his two brothes they have not some nice photos 一般疑问句are the books on the table are you Gina?is this you uncle?are these his two brothes have they some nice photos
否定:these aren't his two brothes
they don't have any
nice photos 一般疑问句:are these his two brothes?
they have any
nice photos ?新标准英语六年级下册M3U2_I_am_looking_out_of_the_window课件_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
新标准英语六年级下册M3U2_I_am_looking_out_of_the_window课件
大小:7.34MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 陈述句改双重否定句 的文章