汉译英在线翻译!!急!!

汉译英在线翻译急等!_百度知道
汉译英在线翻译急等!
自二十世纪90年代以来,各国金融界进一步推动世界经济的全球化、自由化和创新化。在这一过程中,金融业的风险问题也显得日益突出。这些问题集中反映在近年频繁的金融危机上,其中在银行业上的表现尤其突出。尽管我国商业银行在内部控制建设方面采取了一系列的措施,但金融大案、要案仍时有发生,这充分暴露出我国商业银行经营管理中仍存在着大量的不安全因素。同时,根据我国加入WTO的约定条款,中国银行业已经全面对外开放,我国商业银行将与世界国际化大银行同台竞争,我国商业银行在业务、技术、人才、管理等方面正经受大的考验。因此,从我国商业银行的内部经营管理的实际出发,分析和探讨如何构建商业银行内部控制系统就显得尤为必要和迫切。本文以我国商业银行内部控制为研究对象,采用理论与案例分析相结合的方法,对我国商业银行内部控制的现状和存在的问题原因进行了分析,明确了建立健全良好的内部控制制度对银行的重要性,并提出了完善我国商业银行内部控制体系的建议,更好地促使我国商业银行稳健、持续发展。全文主体部分共分三大部分。第一部分简单介绍了我国商业近年来在内部控制方面取得的成绩;同时以工行南海支行冯明昌骗贷案、中行黑龙江河松街支行诈骗案、邯郸农行5100万现金被盗案揭示我国商业银行内部控制存在的问题。第二部分根据我国商业内部控制的现状,运用2004年9月,COSO委员会1992年颁布的《企业风险管理——整合框架》报告的八要素及2008年 6月28日我国五部委发布的《企业内部控制基本规范》五要素内容,从控制环境、控制系统和内部监控三方面来分析我国商业银行内控制度存在的问题、存在问题的原因及解决问题的方法。第三部分从我国商业银行内部控制存在的问题及原从控制环境、控制系统和内部监控三方面提出了解决我国商业银行内部控制存在问题的方法。
提问者采纳
Since the 1990s, the twentieth century world finance further boost to the world economy globalization, liberalization and innovation. In this process, the financial risk problem also appears increasingly. These problems frequently in recent years reflects the financial crisis in the banking industry, the performance especially prominent. Although in commercial Banks internal control construction has adopted a series of measures, but the financial case, still happen from time to tome, this singling fully exposed in the commercial bank management exist lots of unsafe factors. At the same time, according to China's accession to the WTO, China's banking industry has agreed terms, opening the commercial Banks in China and the world will be big Banks compete, the internationalization of Chinese commercial Banks in business, technology, talent, management is subject to the test. Therefore, from the business bank of our country's internal management, analyses and discusses how to construct a commercial Banks internal control system is a necessary and urgent.Based on Chinese commercial Banks internal control as the research object, the theoretical analysis and the case method of combining the Chinese commercial Banks internal control of the current situation and existing problems were analyzed, and establish a clear of internal control system of the importance of the bank, and puts forward the commercial Banks internal control system, better impel our country commercial bank steady and continuous development.Full body part into three sections. The first part introduces simply the Chinese commercial in recent years in the internal control's achievements, In south FengMingChang cheat loan icbc subbranch of a bank, dragon rivers loose street branch fraud, handan 5,100 million cash BeiDaoAn agriculture reveals Chinese commercial Banks internal control problems. The second part of the internal control of our business according to the status quo, September
COSO committee issued by the enterprise risk management, integrated framework of the eight elements and report on June 28, 2008, in five ministries issued by the enterprise internal control basic norms of five elements from the control of environment, and control systems and internal control from three aspects of commercial Banks internal control system, analyses existing problems, problems and the methods to solve the problems. The third part from Chinese commercial Banks internal control problems and the original from the control environment, control system and internal control to solve the three aspects of commercial Banks internal control problems of the method.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
Since 1990s, the financial circles of various countries have further promoted globalization, liberalization and innovation of the international economy. In this course, the risk question of financial circles seems outstanding day by day too. These questions concentrate on being reflected by frequent financial crisis in recent years, among them do very well on the banking. Though the commercial bank of our country has controlled the construction aspect and taken a series of measures on the inside, but financial major case, important case take place occasionally still, this expose, go out of of our country commercial bank in the management and administration for a large number of safety factor fully. Meanwhile, according to the agreement clause that our country joined WTO, the Chinese banking has been already overall and opening to the outside world, the commercial bank of our country will compete with the large internationalized bank of the world on the same stage, the commercial bank of our country will be standing the great test in such aspects as business, technology, talent, management. So, proceed from reality of the internal management and administration of the commercial bank of our country, analyze and discuss the control system seems particularly essential and urgent how to construct inside the commercial bank. This text regards controlling inside the commercial bank of our country as the research object, adopt the method that the theory combines with case analysis, have analyzed current situation and existing problem reason controlled inside the commercial bank of our country, have set up and amplified the importance to the bank of good internal control system clearly, have proposed improving the commercial bank of our country The inside controls the suggestion of the system, impel the commercial bank of our country to be sane and developing continuously better. Full text main body part divides the three majority altogether. Part one Have introduced the achievement that the commerce of our country obtains in internal control in
At the same time with Industrial Bank of China the South China Sea Branch bright prosperous case of loan deceived Feng, Bank of China Heilongjiang river loose street subbranch fraud case, Handan agricultural bank 51 million cash theft case announce commercial bank of our country control the existing problem. Part two According to of our country commercial inside current situation that control, use will it be September 2004, COSO committee issue in 1992 && eight key elements of the report and five key element contents of & control basic norm inside enterprises & which five ministries and commissions of our country release on June 28, 2008, from the environment of controlling, control system and inside control three respects to analyze that control one degree of existing problems, the reason of the existing problem and method to solve problem in the commercial bank of our country. Part three Control the existing problem from the commercial bank of our country and from the environment of controlling originally, control system and inside have controlled three respects and proposed solving the method to control the existing problem inside the commercial bank of our country.
Since the twentieth century since the 90's, the financial sector to further promote the globalization of the world economy, liberalization and innovation in technology. In this process, the risk of the financial industry has become increasingly prominent problem. Reflect these issues frequently in recent years on the financial crisis, in which performance in the banking sector particularly conspicuous.Although China's commercial banks in the construction of internal control has taken a series of measures, but the financial cases, cases still occur from time to time, which fully exposed the operation and management of commercial banks in China there are still a lot of insecurity. At the same time, China's accession to the WTO in accordance with the terms of the agreement, China's banking sector has been fully opened,
Since 1990s, the financial circles of various countries have further promoted globalization, liberalization and innovation of the international economy. In this course, the risk question of financial circles seems outstanding day by day too. These questions concentrate on being reflected by frequent financial crisis in recent years, among them do very well on the banking. Though the commercial bank of our country has controlled the construction aspect and taken a series of measures on the inside, but financial major case, important case take place occasionally still, this expose, go out of of our country commercial bank in the management and administration for a large number of safety factor fully. Meanwhile, according to the agreement clause that our country joined WTO, the Chinese banking has been already overall and opening to the outside world, the commercial bank of our country will compete with the large internationalized bank of the world on the same stage, the commercial bank of our country will be standing the great test in such aspects as business, technology, talent, management. So, proceed from reality of the internal management and administration of the commercial bank of our country, analyze and discuss the control system seems particularly essential and urgent how to construct inside the commercial bank. This text regards controlling inside the commercial bank of our country as the research object, adopt the method that the theory combines with case analysis, have analyzed current situation and existing problem reason controlled inside the commercial bank of our country, have set up and amplified the importance to the bank of good internal control system clearly, have proposed improving the commercial bank of our country The inside controls the suggestion of the system, impel the commercial bank of our country to be sane and developing continuously better. Full text main body part divides the three majority altogether. Part one Have introduced the achievement that the commerce of our country obtains in internal control in
At the same time with Industrial Bank of China the South China Sea Branch bright prosperous case of loan deceived Feng, Bank of China Heilongjiang river loose street subbranch fraud case, Handan agricultural bank 51 million cash theft case announce commercial bank of our country control the existing problem. Part two According to of our country commercial inside current situation that control, use will it be September 2004, COSO committee issue in 1992 && eight key elements of the report and five key element contents of & control basic norm inside enterprises & which five ministries and commissions of our country release on June 28, 2008, from the environment of controlling, control system and inside control three respects to analyze that control one degree of existing problems, the reason of the existing problem and method to solve problem in the commercial bank of our country. Part three Control the existing problem from the commercial bank of our country and from the environment of controlling originally, control system and inside have controlled three respects and proposed solving the method to control the existing problem inside the commercial bank of our country.
查汉译英在线翻译。。。。。。再把文章输入一遍就行了。
去青去翻译网,是在线翻译的,马上就能出结果
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中译英急!!!_百度知道
中译英急!!!
1.你认为我该接受她的劝告吗?2.晚饭后出去散步是个好主意吗?3.你最好别把这个坏消息告诉他。4.这一定是你要的那本书。5.为什么不仔细想一想这个问题呢?
提问者采纳
1.你认为我该接受她的劝告吗?Do you think I should take her advice?2.晚饭后出去散步是个好主意吗?Is going for a walk/stroll after dinner a good idea?3.你最好别把这个坏消息告诉他。You'd better not tell him this bad news.4.这一定是你要的那本书。This is definitely the book you want.5.为什么不仔细想一想这个问题呢? Why not carefully consider this question?希望对你有帮助~天上~
其他类似问题
中译英的相关知识
其他1条回答
1.你认为我该接受她的劝告吗?Do you agree that I should take her advice?2.晚饭后出去散步是个好主意吗?Is it a good idea going out for a walk after dinner ?3.你最好别把这个坏消息告诉他。You'd better not tell him this bad news.4.这一定是你要的那本书。It must be the book that you want.5.为什么不仔细想一想这个问题呢? Why not think over this question carefully?
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下,急!!!英译汉_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下,急!!!英译汉
a factory began to make a new kiand of dog food.A big party was held to show the new dog food to everyone.People from the newspapers and TV stations were there.There was a dog at the party.He would eat the dog food and have his pictures taken. The plan was to show everybody how much the dog would like the dog food.When the time came,a plate of the dog food was given in front of the dog.Everyone looked at the dog.But there was one problem.He didn't eat any of it,and it seemed the dog didn't like the dog food.The boss of the factory had to do something quickly.All of the people were watching.All of the people were laughing.So he ate the dog food himself.
提问者采纳
工厂开始做一新的kiand狗食。一次大聚会举行显示新的狗食到大家。从报纸和电视台的人们在那里。有狗在党。他会吃狗食并且安排他的照片拍。 计划是显示大家多少狗将想要狗食。当时刻来了,狗食的板材在狗前面被给了。大家看狗。但是有一个问题。他没有吃其中任一它,并且它似乎狗不喜欢狗食。工厂的上司必须迅速做某事。所有人民观看。所有人民笑。因此他吃狗食。
其他类似问题
英译汉的相关知识
其他1条回答
一家工厂,开始作出新的kiand狗food.a的大党举行,以显示新的狗食物everyone.people从报章及电视台均there.there是一只狗在party.he会吃狗食和有他的照片。该计划是为了显示每个人都多少狗想狗food.when的时间来,一盘狗食物给在前线的dog.everyone期待在dog.but有一个problem.he没有'吨吃任何它,它似乎是狗不喜欢狗food.the的老板,工厂不得不做一些quickly.all的人, watching.all的人, laughing.so他吃狗食自己。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁汉译英!!!急急急!!!_百度知道
汉译英!!!急急急!!!
1.我的头发比我妹妹的短。(2种)2.他比他的弟弟外向。3.她比tom唱的声音大。4.你比你朋友更友好吗?不,我不如她友好。她比我更友好。5.它最好的朋友喜欢和他做同样的事。6.peten真的很关心我,并且总是逗我笑。7.telf有音乐天赋。8.他打网球比我打得好。
提问者采纳
1. My hair is shorter than my sister's.
My air is not longer than my sister's.2. His is more open minded than his younger brother.3. She sings more loudly than Tom.4. Are you more frendly than your friend? No, I am not as friendly as she is, she is more friendly.5. One of its [his? or His?] best friend likes to do the same thing as he does.6. Peten does care for me a lot and always makes me laugh. 7. Telf has a music talent.8. He plays tennis beter than me.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
汉译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中译英!急啊!谢谢!!
中译英!急啊!谢谢!! 100
我呆呆地看着电脑,思绪一点一点地飞离我的身体。&&& 我在想什么?&&&&& 不断地问着自己,没有回答。&&& 我已经习惯了质疑自己。&&& 没有思想,却有呼吸,清晰地呼吸,我可以听得见自己心跳的声音。有力地一下一下,我到底还是活着的。& 当我把所有一点一点归还给天空,等熟悉了气候.才知道那不是我最想要自由.我不喜欢这个城市.
你好:
I stare at the computer, thoughts bit by bit exited my body.
I was thinking?Keep asking with their own and did not answer.I have used to challenge themselves.There is no thought, there is breath, clear breathing, I can hear the voice of their own heart. Strongly about something, I still alive in the end. When I returned to the sky all the little by little, and so familiar with the climate. I know that's not the most want to be free. I do not like this city.
谢谢
其他回答 (3)
I stare at the computer, thoughts bit by bit exited my body.I was thinking?Keep asking with their own and did not answer.I have used to challenge themselves.There is no thought, there is breath, clear breathing, I can hear the voice of their own heart. A strong look at what I am still alive in the end. When I returned to the sky all the little by little, and so familiar with the climate. I know that's not the most want to be free. I do not like this city.
I am looking at a computer blankly, feeling distance of 1.1 flies be away from my body. What am I missing? Be asking that self, does not answer unceasingly. I have already been accustomed to questioning self. Without thought, but have breath , limpid breath,I can be able to hear self heartbeat sound. Forcefully, once , I are still alive after all. Think that I return the institute to the sky a little bit to some extent, wait having known the climate very well. Know that is not that I am want most free just now. I am not fond of this city.希望可以采纳,谢谢
I looked at the computer, rigidly to fly away a bit of my body.What I think?Keep asking yourself, no answer.I have already become accustomed to question.No idea, but it is breathing, clearly breathing, I can hear his voice of heart. Effectively once, I still alive. When I returned to all the little sky, etc. With the climate didn't know that I want to not free. I don't like this city.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 汉译英在线翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信