英语语法总是学不明白问题请教。。。谢谢了?

把下列句子改为被动态,其中第7—10句必须主句保持不变。1.Ishewateringtheflowers?2.Theyaregoingtopulldownthehouse...
把下列句子改为被动态,其中第7—10句必须主句保持不变。1.Is he watering the flowers?2.They are going to pull down the house.3.They are bound to find it out.4.You’ll have to write out the names clearly.5.We should deal with the second item on the agenda right away.6.How many people is he going to invite to the party?7.I appreciate your inviting my son to your party.8.We hope that they would help us in doing the research.9.We appreciate your inviting us to your party.10.The police believe that they will solve the crime soon.
展开
展开全部
1.Have the flowers being watered by him?2.The house is going to be pulled down by them.3.It is bound to be found by them.4.The names will have to be written clearly by you.5.The second item on the agenda should be dealed with right away.6.How many people is going to be invited to the party by him ?7. I appreciate my son has been invited to your party.8.We hope that we would be helped in doing the research.9.We appreciate being invited to your party by you.10.The police believe that the crime will be solved soon.我自己做的~应该没有错~呵呵~
',getTip:function(t,e){return t.renderTip(e.getAttribute(t.triangularSign),e.getAttribute("jubao"))},getILeft:function(t,e){return t.left+e.offsetWidth/2-e.tip.offsetWidth/2},getSHtml:function(t,e,n){return t.tpl.replace(/\{\{#href\}\}/g,e).replace(/\{\{#jubao\}\}/g,n)}},baobiao:{triangularSign:"data-baobiao",tpl:'{{#baobiao_text}}',getTip:function(t,e){return t.renderTip(e.getAttribute(t.triangularSign))},getILeft:function(t,e){return t.left-21},getSHtml:function(t,e,n){return t.tpl.replace(/\{\{#baobiao_text\}\}/g,e)}}};function l(t){return this.type=t.type
"defaultTip",this.objTip=u[this.type],this.containerId="c-tips-container",this.advertContainerClass=t.adSelector,this.triangularSign=this.objTip.triangularSign,this.delaySeconds=200,this.adventContainer="",this.triangulars=[],this.motherContainer=a("div"),this.oTipContainer=i(this.containerId),this.tip="",this.tpl=this.objTip.tpl,this.init()}l.prototype={constructor:l,arrInit:function(){for(var t=0;t0}});else{var t=window.document;n.prototype.THROTTLE_TIMEOUT=100,n.prototype.POLL_INTERVAL=null,n.prototype.USE_MUTATION_OBSERVER=!0,n.prototype.observe=function(t){if(!this._observationTargets.some((function(e){return e.element==t}))){if(!t
1!=t.nodeType)throw new Error("target must be an Element");this._registerInstance(),this._observationTargets.push({element:t,entry:null}),this._monitorIntersections(),this._checkForIntersections()}},n.prototype.unobserve=function(t){this._observationTargets=this._observationTargets.filter((function(e){return e.element!=t})),this._observationTargets.length
(this._unmonitorIntersections(),this._unregisterInstance())},n.prototype.disconnect=function(){this._observationTargets=[],this._unmonitorIntersections(),this._unregisterInstance()},n.prototype.takeRecords=function(){var t=this._queuedEntries.slice();return this._queuedEntries=[],t},n.prototype._initThresholds=function(t){var e=t
[0];return Array.isArray(e)
(e=[e]),e.sort().filter((function(t,e,n){if("number"!=typeof t
isNaN(t)
t1)throw new Error("threshold must be a number between 0 and 1 inclusively");return t!==n[e-1]}))},n.prototype._parseRootMargin=function(t){var e=(t
"0px").split(/\s+/).map((function(t){var e=/^(-?\d*\.?\d+)(px|%)$/.exec(t);if(!e)throw new Error("rootMargin must be specified in pixels or percent");return{value:parseFloat(e[1]),unit:e[2]}}));return e[1]=e[1]
e[0],e[2]=e[2]
e[0],e[3]=e[3]
e[1],e},n.prototype._monitorIntersections=function(){this._monitoringIntersections
(this._monitoringIntersections=!0,this.POLL_INTERVAL?this._monitoringInterval=setInterval(this._checkForIntersections,this.POLL_INTERVAL):(r(window,"resize",this._checkForIntersections,!0),r(t,"scroll",this._checkForIntersections,!0),this.USE_MUTATION_OBSERVER&&"MutationObserver"in window&&(this._domObserver=new MutationObserver(this._checkForIntersections),this._domObserver.observe(t,{attributes:!0,childList:!0,characterData:!0,subtree:!0}))))},n.prototype._unmonitorIntersections=function(){this._monitoringIntersections&&(this._monitoringIntersections=!1,clearInterval(this._monitoringInterval),this._monitoringInterval=null,i(window,"resize",this._checkForIntersections,!0),i(t,"scroll",this._checkForIntersections,!0),this._domObserver&&(this._domObserver.disconnect(),this._domObserver=null))},n.prototype._checkForIntersections=function(){var t=this._rootIsInDom(),n=t?this._getRootRect():{top:0,bottom:0,left:0,right:0,width:0,height:0};this._observationTargets.forEach((function(r){var i=r.element,a=o(i),c=this._rootContainsTarget(i),s=r.entry,u=t&&c&&this._computeTargetAndRootIntersection(i,n),l=r.entry=new e({time:window.performance&&performance.now&&performance.now(),target:i,boundingClientRect:a,rootBounds:n,intersectionRect:u});s?t&&c?this._hasCrossedThreshold(s,l)&&this._queuedEntries.push(l):s&&s.isIntersecting&&this._queuedEntries.push(l):this._queuedEntries.push(l)}),this),this._queuedEntries.length&&this._callback(this.takeRecords(),this)},n.prototype._computeTargetAndRootIntersection=function(e,n){if("none"!=window.getComputedStyle(e).display){for(var r,i,a,s,u,l,f,h,p=o(e),d=c(e),v=!1;!v;){var g=null,m=1==d.nodeType?window.getComputedStyle(d):{};if("none"==m.display)return;if(d==this.root
d==t?(v=!0,g=n):d!=t.body&&d!=t.documentElement&&"visible"!=m.overflow&&(g=o(d)),g&&(r=g,i=p,a=void 0,s=void 0,u=void 0,l=void 0,f=void 0,h=void 0,a=Math.max(r.top,i.top),s=Math.min(r.bottom,i.bottom),u=Math.max(r.left,i.left),l=Math.min(r.right,i.right),h=s-a,!(p=(f=l-u)>=0&&h>=0&&{top:a,bottom:s,left:u,right:l,width:f,height:h})))break;d=c(d)}return p}},n.prototype._getRootRect=function(){var e;if(this.root)e=o(this.root);else{var n=t.documentElement,r=t.body;e={top:0,left:0,right:n.clientWidth
r.clientWidth,width:n.clientWidth
r.clientWidth,bottom:n.clientHeight
r.clientHeight,height:n.clientHeight
r.clientHeight}}return this._expandRectByRootMargin(e)},n.prototype._expandRectByRootMargin=function(t){var e=this._rootMarginValues.map((function(e,n){return"px"==e.unit?e.value:e.value*(n%2?t.width:t.height)/100})),n={top:t.top-e[0],right:t.right+e[1],bottom:t.bottom+e[2],left:t.left-e[3]};return n.width=n.right-n.left,n.height=n.bottom-n.top,n},n.prototype._hasCrossedThreshold=function(t,e){var n=t&&t.isIntersecting?t.intersectionRatio
0:-1,r=e.isIntersecting?e.intersectionRatio
0:-1;if(n!==r)for(var i=0;i0&&function(t,e,n,r){var i=document.getElementsByClassName(t);if(i.length>0)for(var o=0;o展开全部1.Are the flowers watered (by him)?2.The house is going to be pulled (by they).3.It is bounded to be find out (by they).4.The names will have to be wrote out clearly (by you).5.The second item on the agenda would be dealt with right away (by us).6.How many people is going to be invited (by him) to the party?
7.I appreciate my son is invited (by you) to your party.8.We hope that we would be helped (by you) in doing the research.9.We appreciate we are invited (by you) to your party.10.The police believe that the crime would be solved (by they) soon.展开全部1. is the flower watering by him?2. the house is being pulled down by them.3. it bound to be found out by them4. the names will have to be written out clearly by you.5. the second item on the agenda should be dealt with by you right away.6. how many people is going to be invited by him7. I appreciate my son was invited to your party8. we hope that we would be helped by them with doing research 9. we appreciate we been invited to your party.10. The police believe that the crime will be solved soon展开全部The flowers are being watered by him.The house is going to be pulled down(by them).It is bound to be found out (by them).The names
have to be written clearly.The second item should be dealed
on the agenda right away.How many people are going to be invited by him to the party.I appreciate my son being invited to your party.We hope that we would be helped in doing the research.We appreciate being invited to your party.The police believe that the crime will be solved soon.展开全部我发现上面的各位大大有错误哦。。。Are the flowers being watered by him?The house is going to be pulled down by them.It is bound to be found out.The names will have to be written down clearly.The second item on the agenda should be dealt with right away.How many people is going to be invited to the party by him?I appreciate my son's being invited to your party.We hope that we could be helped by them in doing the research.We appreciate us being invited to your party.The police believe that the crime will be solved soon.
本回答被网友采纳
收起
更多回答(6)
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...
}

yet、already分别在什么情况下用assoonas、nosoonerthan、hardly……when的区别解释的不要太多,经典点就好谢谢yet、already都有...
yet、already分别在什么情况下用as soon as、no sooner than、hardly……when的区别解释的不要太多,经典点就好谢谢yet、already都有已经的意思,怎么区别如:----Have you heard from your pen-friend______?----NO,but I have _____ sent her another card.A、yet
B、already
展开
展开全部
already 与yet 都可解作"已经"。already主要用于肯定的陈述句中,通常与动词的完成时或进行时连用。例如: Our visitors have come already.来宾已到。 When she hurried into her classroom,Mr Black was already beginninghis lesson.她匆匆走进教室时,布来克先生已经开始上课了。 有时也可以和一般现在时或过去时连用,但其动词是延续性的。例如: It is already six.已经六点了。 already也可用在疑问句中,常暗示说话人的"惊奇","意外"。例如: Have you already had breakfast?难道你已经吃过早饭了? yet通常与一般现在时或现在完成时连用,多用于疑问句中。例如: Has she decided yet?她已经决定了吗? Is breakfast ready yet?早饭准备好了吗?as soon as、no sooner than、hardly……when这三个短语都有“一……就”、“刚刚……就”的意思,它们的意思非常相近,因此有时可以互换。例如: “我刚到公共汽车站,汽车就开了。”一句,就可以有如下几句译法: As soon as I got to the bus stop, the bus started. Hardly had I got to the bus stop when the bus started. No sooner had I got to the bus stop than the bus started. 但他们之间也有一些差异,例如,如果从两件事情的间隔时间来说,as soon as 较长,no sooner...than 居中,hardly...when 间隔时间最短。其它的一些区别见下面,请大家在运用的时候要留意。英语教师团队
本回答由提问者推荐已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起',getTip:function(t,e){return t.renderTip(e.getAttribute(t.triangularSign),e.getAttribute("jubao"))},getILeft:function(t,e){return t.left+e.offsetWidth/2-e.tip.offsetWidth/2},getSHtml:function(t,e,n){return t.tpl.replace(/\{\{#href\}\}/g,e).replace(/\{\{#jubao\}\}/g,n)}},baobiao:{triangularSign:"data-baobiao",tpl:'{{#baobiao_text}}',getTip:function(t,e){return t.renderTip(e.getAttribute(t.triangularSign))},getILeft:function(t,e){return t.left-21},getSHtml:function(t,e,n){return t.tpl.replace(/\{\{#baobiao_text\}\}/g,e)}}};function l(t){return this.type=t.type
"defaultTip",this.objTip=u[this.type],this.containerId="c-tips-container",this.advertContainerClass=t.adSelector,this.triangularSign=this.objTip.triangularSign,this.delaySeconds=200,this.adventContainer="",this.triangulars=[],this.motherContainer=a("div"),this.oTipContainer=i(this.containerId),this.tip="",this.tpl=this.objTip.tpl,this.init()}l.prototype={constructor:l,arrInit:function(){for(var t=0;t0}});else{var t=window.document;n.prototype.THROTTLE_TIMEOUT=100,n.prototype.POLL_INTERVAL=null,n.prototype.USE_MUTATION_OBSERVER=!0,n.prototype.observe=function(t){if(!this._observationTargets.some((function(e){return e.element==t}))){if(!t
1!=t.nodeType)throw new Error("target must be an Element");this._registerInstance(),this._observationTargets.push({element:t,entry:null}),this._monitorIntersections(),this._checkForIntersections()}},n.prototype.unobserve=function(t){this._observationTargets=this._observationTargets.filter((function(e){return e.element!=t})),this._observationTargets.length
(this._unmonitorIntersections(),this._unregisterInstance())},n.prototype.disconnect=function(){this._observationTargets=[],this._unmonitorIntersections(),this._unregisterInstance()},n.prototype.takeRecords=function(){var t=this._queuedEntries.slice();return this._queuedEntries=[],t},n.prototype._initThresholds=function(t){var e=t
[0];return Array.isArray(e)
(e=[e]),e.sort().filter((function(t,e,n){if("number"!=typeof t
isNaN(t)
t1)throw new Error("threshold must be a number between 0 and 1 inclusively");return t!==n[e-1]}))},n.prototype._parseRootMargin=function(t){var e=(t
"0px").split(/\s+/).map((function(t){var e=/^(-?\d*\.?\d+)(px|%)$/.exec(t);if(!e)throw new Error("rootMargin must be specified in pixels or percent");return{value:parseFloat(e[1]),unit:e[2]}}));return e[1]=e[1]
e[0],e[2]=e[2]
e[0],e[3]=e[3]
e[1],e},n.prototype._monitorIntersections=function(){this._monitoringIntersections
(this._monitoringIntersections=!0,this.POLL_INTERVAL?this._monitoringInterval=setInterval(this._checkForIntersections,this.POLL_INTERVAL):(r(window,"resize",this._checkForIntersections,!0),r(t,"scroll",this._checkForIntersections,!0),this.USE_MUTATION_OBSERVER&&"MutationObserver"in window&&(this._domObserver=new MutationObserver(this._checkForIntersections),this._domObserver.observe(t,{attributes:!0,childList:!0,characterData:!0,subtree:!0}))))},n.prototype._unmonitorIntersections=function(){this._monitoringIntersections&&(this._monitoringIntersections=!1,clearInterval(this._monitoringInterval),this._monitoringInterval=null,i(window,"resize",this._checkForIntersections,!0),i(t,"scroll",this._checkForIntersections,!0),this._domObserver&&(this._domObserver.disconnect(),this._domObserver=null))},n.prototype._checkForIntersections=function(){var t=this._rootIsInDom(),n=t?this._getRootRect():{top:0,bottom:0,left:0,right:0,width:0,height:0};this._observationTargets.forEach((function(r){var i=r.element,a=o(i),c=this._rootContainsTarget(i),s=r.entry,u=t&&c&&this._computeTargetAndRootIntersection(i,n),l=r.entry=new e({time:window.performance&&performance.now&&performance.now(),target:i,boundingClientRect:a,rootBounds:n,intersectionRect:u});s?t&&c?this._hasCrossedThreshold(s,l)&&this._queuedEntries.push(l):s&&s.isIntersecting&&this._queuedEntries.push(l):this._queuedEntries.push(l)}),this),this._queuedEntries.length&&this._callback(this.takeRecords(),this)},n.prototype._computeTargetAndRootIntersection=function(e,n){if("none"!=window.getComputedStyle(e).display){for(var r,i,a,s,u,l,f,h,p=o(e),d=c(e),v=!1;!v;){var g=null,m=1==d.nodeType?window.getComputedStyle(d):{};if("none"==m.display)return;if(d==this.root
d==t?(v=!0,g=n):d!=t.body&&d!=t.documentElement&&"visible"!=m.overflow&&(g=o(d)),g&&(r=g,i=p,a=void 0,s=void 0,u=void 0,l=void 0,f=void 0,h=void 0,a=Math.max(r.top,i.top),s=Math.min(r.bottom,i.bottom),u=Math.max(r.left,i.left),l=Math.min(r.right,i.right),h=s-a,!(p=(f=l-u)>=0&&h>=0&&{top:a,bottom:s,left:u,right:l,width:f,height:h})))break;d=c(d)}return p}},n.prototype._getRootRect=function(){var e;if(this.root)e=o(this.root);else{var n=t.documentElement,r=t.body;e={top:0,left:0,right:n.clientWidth
r.clientWidth,width:n.clientWidth
r.clientWidth,bottom:n.clientHeight
r.clientHeight,height:n.clientHeight
r.clientHeight}}return this._expandRectByRootMargin(e)},n.prototype._expandRectByRootMargin=function(t){var e=this._rootMarginValues.map((function(e,n){return"px"==e.unit?e.value:e.value*(n%2?t.width:t.height)/100})),n={top:t.top-e[0],right:t.right+e[1],bottom:t.bottom+e[2],left:t.left-e[3]};return n.width=n.right-n.left,n.height=n.bottom-n.top,n},n.prototype._hasCrossedThreshold=function(t,e){var n=t&&t.isIntersecting?t.intersectionRatio
0:-1,r=e.isIntersecting?e.intersectionRatio
0:-1;if(n!==r)for(var i=0;i0&&function(t,e,n,r){var i=document.getElementsByClassName(t);if(i.length>0)for(var o=0;o展开全部
yet,already 用于现在完成时态as soon as
, no sooner than, hardly
一。。。就I went for a walk as soon as I finished my work.Hardly had I finished my work when I went for a walk.No sonner had I finished my work than I went for a walk.
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明