英文中国传统英语作文60词中国的传统

传统文化英语作文范文(通用21篇)  在平平淡淡的日常中,大家都不可避免地会接触到作文吧,借助作文可以提高我们的语言组织能力。写起作文来就毫无头绪?以下是小编为大家整理的.传统文化英语作文范文(通用21篇),供大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助到有需要的朋友。  传统文化英语作文 篇1  Traditional Chinese culture is beginning to capture the attention of the world. This is true even as popular culture that has traditionally been considered Western begins to spread throughout China. Kung Fu, especially, has had a great impact on the millions of people who first learned about China through it.  From that, they may come to China and learn about other aspects of this culture, such as traditional operas like the Beijing and Sichuan ones. Asian nations have long known about the greatness of ancient Chinese culture. Their own cultures are a mix of native ones and those Chinese characteristics. Korea and Japan long ago adopted ideas such as Confucianism is something that continues today even as it is challenged by Pop Culture.  This strength comes from the ideas given in the Four Books of Confucianism (The Great Learning, The Doctrine of the Mean, The Analects of Confucius, and The Book of Mencius). These books built upon the ideas of an even more ancient period codified in the Five Classics. From them, the West learns such things as Fengshui and other concepts that are uniquely Chinese. China has taken steps to further this spread of its culture by establishing Chinese Cultural Centers in such places as the United States and Europe.  传统文化英语作文 篇2  The passage mainly tells us the importance of protecting traditional Chinese culture, which is challenged or facing extinction because of the developing society and changing lifestyle. Besides, China is nationwide sparing no efforts to do it.(36 words)  The protection of national and folk culture is of great significance to Chinese cultural diversity and also to the harmonious development between local economic and social development. It is reported that the Guangdong government pays special attention to protecting Chaoju, a local drama born in Chaozhou in the eastern Guangdong province.  In my opinion, some measures should be taken to protect traditional  传统文化英语作文 篇3  The August Moon Festival or Mid-Autumn Festival (Chinese characters above) is one of the traditional Chinese holidays. It is held on the 15th day of the 8th lunar month. Chinese legends say that the moon is at its brightest and roundest on this day. Based on the Gregorian calendar, this year's August Moon Festival will be held on September 19.  The August Moon Festival is often called the Women's Festival. The moon (Chinese character on right) symbolizes elegance and beauty. While Westerners worship the sun (yang or male) for its power, people in the Far East admire the moon. The moon is the 'yin' or female principle and it is a trusted friend. Chinese parents often name their daughters after the moon, in hope that they will be as lovely as the moon.  传统文化英语作文 篇4  March 12th is Tree Planting Day. This year our school bought enough trees before that day . On that day , we didn‘t had classes . The teachers and our classmates planted trees around our school.  We began to planted trees as soon as we got to school . some students dug the holes . Some students put the trees into the holes.  Some students put the earth back to the holes. Then we pushed the earth hard with our feet . At last we watered the trees as much as possible.  From then on we looked after the trees carefully and the trees grew very well . It made our shcool more beautiful .And How happy we are !  传统文化英语作文 篇5  It’s New Year again. In this holiday, sharing is the hottest activity. People share their lives and discuss hot topic in social lives. Besides, there are many traditions during the Spring Holiday.  For example, in the north, people will eat dumplings in the New Year’s Day while in the south people will make Zongzi. Firecrackers and fireworks are essential during the New Year. Now, people live a much better life than before, so people want to have a lively and grand festival. Some are likely to travel while some stay at home and take part in various activities to enrich their holiday.  传统文化英语作文 篇6  Today is father’s day, for so many years I’ve been seekig a way to express my heartfelt thanks for all you have done for me. Here comes it!  Thank you for always being there sharing my life when I need you most. Whenever I encounter difficulties, I never feel alone and vulnerable, because you will keep me on the right path. I am blessed to have you.  Thank you for offering me education and teaching me how to be a man. You always inspire me not by words, but by what you have done! Your efforts in the work, your loyalty to your friends, your responsibility for the family and your persistence in the life have already set me good examples in my own life.  Thank you for always appreciating my work, no matter how tiny it is! You have made me realize that it’s capacity not scores that really counts.  Dad, I love you and I will love you forever!  传统文化英语作文 篇7  There are many traditional Chinese festivals. However, in my opinion,i like Mid-Autumn Fearival best. Every year, the Mid-Autumn Festival falls on the 15th of the eight month of our Chinese lunar calendar.  As the one of the most important traditional festivals, in most case, my parents no matter how far away or how busy they are ,they will try their best to return home to celebrated the festival. In the night, we will get tegether to look the brightest moon.  We all enjoy this time . Under the moon we eat mooncakes. With the beautiful moon up in the sky , we say our wishes or hopes. We get together sharing our stories.  I like this festival best not only can we get together with my family , but also can we visiting our relatives or friends.  传统文化英语作文 篇8  Almost everyone needs help in their lives. Helping others is a great pleasure. I still remember this person who used to help me. One morning, my mother got ill and I quickly rode my bike to buy some medicine for her. I was in such a hurry that my bike hit a tree and I fell onto the ground. Just then, a man saw what was happening when driving past. He stopped to take me to the nearest hospital. Luckily, the doctor said I wasn't badly hurt. Then the man took me to the drugstore and helped me buy some medicine for my mother. And finally, he drove me home. How kind he was! Since then, I have started to help others in need. I think a little help can make a big difference to others.  传统文化英语作文 篇9  传统文化英语作文 篇10  Far and away the most important holiday in China is Spring Festival, also known as the Chinese New Year. To the Chinese people it is as important as Christmas to people in the West. The dates for this annual celebration are determined by the lunar calendar rather than the Gregorian calendar, so the timing of the holiday varies from late January to early February.To the ordinary Chinese, the festival actually begins on the eve of the lunar New Year's Day and ends on the fifth day of the first month of the lunar calendar. But the 15th of the first month, which normally is called the Lantern Festival, means the official end of the Spring Festival in many parts of the country.  传统文化英语作文 篇11  Protecting traditional Chinese culture is of great importance to China's cultural diversity, economic prosperity, and social development. The government in Guangdong province has made it their mission to protect Chaoju , a local form of drama that began in Chaozhou in eastern Guangdong.  In my opinion, specific measures should be taken to protect traditional Chinese culture. To start with, we should make appropriate laws for everyone to follow. Also, we should educate people about the need to protect traditional culture. The more the public knows about it, the more support we can get.  It's time that we start treasuring our own valuable culture.  传统文化英语作文 篇12  Chinese Spring Festival celebrating the end of winter and the warmth of spring. It began in the last day of the lunar year, end in the 15th day of lunar New Year, also is the Lantern Festival.  During the Spring Festival, people use red lantern and Spring Festival couplets decorate a house, put on all kinds of colored clothes, often visit friends and relatives or together eat dumplings, fish, meat and other delicious food.  The children are looking forward to receiving red envelope money, and together they play each other the fireworks, with happy. Street  with dragon and lion dance and some other carnival activities, CCTV will held the grand Spring Festival gala.  传统文化英语作文 篇13  Mid Autumn Festival is a traditional festival of China. It used to be as important as Spring Festival .It is usually celebrated in September or October. This festival is to celebrate the harvest and to enjoy the beautiful moon light. To some extent, it is like Thanks Giving day in western countries. On this day, people usually get together with their families and have a nice meal.  After that, people always eat delicious moon cakes, and watch the moon. The moon is always very round on that day, and makes people think of their relatives and friends. It is a day of pleasure and happiness. Hope you have a wonderful Mid Autumn festival!  传统文化英语作文 篇14  Mid Autumn Festival is a traditional festival of China.It used to be as important as Spring Festival 。It is usually celebrated in September or October.This festival is to celebrate the harvest and to enjoy the beautiful moon light.To some extent,it is like Thanks Giving day in western countries。  On this day,people usually get together with their families and have a nice meal.After that,people always eat delicious moon cakes,and watch the moon.The moon is always very round on that day,and makes people think of their relatives and friends.It is a day of pleasure and happiness.Hope you have a wonderful Mid Autumn festival!  传统文化英语作文 篇15  Too few people to pay attention to Chinas culture. Urban cultural heritage is the witness of the historical development of the city is the city an important basis for historical research.  Sustainable development an important aspect is to protect the historical and cultural heritage. We can adopt the following methods of protection, the entire society to let people know the significance of cultural heritage protection, the enhancement of peoples protection.  And then some sites do not open to the public, to a fine of spoilers, the last teacher education allows students to awareness of the importance of the protection of cultural sites.  传统文化英语作文 篇16  It’s Saturday. We don’t go to school. Sissi and I don’t stay at home. We want to go to the park. We are now sitting in the bus .Then tow old women get on the bus. Sissi and I stand up and say to them:“Come and sit here, please.” The old women go over and sit down.. They say:“Thank you, dear little girls.” The bus stops near the park. We say goodbye to the old women and get off the bus. The old women say “Thanks a lot” to we.  Go back home, I write a diary :< Help people is China tradition virtue  传统文化英语作文 篇17  Chinese New year, also known as Losar, is the most important festival in the Tibetan calendar. This year, Tibetan New Year's day coincides with the Spring Festival.  Losar is celebrated for 15 days, but the first 3 days are most important. A series of folk activities will be held to celebrate. Losar is a time for family reunions and feasts, typically featuring Kharbse, a popular dish made from flour and yak milk butter and guthuk, a traditional snack similar to a dumpling.  The square in front of the Potala Palace in the heart of Lhasa is spruced up with an ornamental garden and new flags made of colorfully-painted Tibetan clothing, which bear auspicious symbols for the new year.  传统文化英语作文 篇18  The spring Festival is coming soon!  The festivel is considereded the most important one for Chinese people. It is on the first day of lunar year. It is also the day of reunion among family members. During these days, people would say "happy new year! or wish you make fortune! to each other. They would also visit their relatives and friends. Children would be given "red packets".  Children would have more to eat and play than usual.Playing firecrackers is also a popular game for children.  传统文化英语作文 篇19  There are many traditional festivals in China. Let me introduce the Lantern Festival to you today. The Lantern Festival falls on the 15th day of the first month of the year. The first month is the first month of the year.  On the Lantern Festival, people will watch the moon, guess lantern riddles, make lanterns, eat yuanxiao...  The most important thing on Lantern Festival is eating yuanxiao! Yuanxiao is made of glutinous rice flour with bean paste, sesame paste, osmanthus filling... My favorite food is bean paste, which is sticky and sweet. The Lantern Festival must eat yuanxiao! Because it represents the circle round!  The Lantern Festival has been handed down so far because of the people's good wishes for the future life. We want to thank our ancestors for giving us such a good traditional culture and cherish the good times.  传统文化英语作文 篇20  Today, as the development of technology, people work with efficiency and some of the traditional hand-made work have been abandoned. For example, the paper cutting, which is the classical art for Chinese culture.  It has the long history and foreigners are so impressed by this amazing work. While for the young generation, most of them have no idea how this art is made, they only know it from the news and some pictures.  The traditional culture is forgetting and we have duty to keep it as part of the national treasure. Though technology facilitates our life, we can’t abandon our culture. More activities should be held to let people know more about our culture.  传统文化英语作文 篇21  Hello, everyone, my topic today is “we are losing our traditional culture”.  After seeing the movie Kung Fu Panda, I was impressed deeply by its advanced cartoon technology and its abundant characters, but what impressed me most was the series of Chinese elements in the film, such as buildings of Chinese style, calligraphy, Tang suits and so on. I had to admit that the film makers, those Americans, seemed to know our Chinese traditional culture even more than most of us Chinese, which should made us ashamed. To be honest, the movie Kung Fu Panda made many contributions to spreading our traditional culture, but we should not be pleased at all, we Chinese should play the most important role in spreading our own traditional culture. Kung Fu is ours, panda is ours, but Kung Fu Panda is not ours, how terrible it is!  That all, thank you for your listening and it’s time for your questions now.【传统文化英语作文】相关文章:有关传统文化的英语作文06-05高考英语作文传统文化高考英语作文-英语作文09-30传统文化剪纸消失英语作文08-04传统文化高三英语作文08-16传统文化英语作文高三11-09高考英语作文:保护传统文化10-03保护传统文化高考英语作文06-09作文素材:英语与传统文化的碰撞04-12传统文化英语作文:中国剪纸06-19}

我要回帖

更多关于 家庭的英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信