求解答英语作业的软件解答

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求英语作业答案13. (4.0分)— If you like I can mail this letter for you. — ________.A)
That’s very kind of youB)
You are so kindC)
Please give me a handD)
You are great14. (4.0分)— Would you like another slice of Christmas cake? — ________ I’m full.A)
Yes,please.B)
No more,thanks.C)
Why not?D)
Nothing more.15. (4.0分)—What a beautiful dress you have on today! — ________A)
It is suitable for me.B)
No,it isn't.C)
You want to have one,too?D)
Thank you.16. (4.0分)Yesterday was ________ day that we decided to go swimming.A)
such beautifulB)
so beautifulC)
such a beautifulD)
a so beautiful17. (4.0分)We are next— door ________.A)
neighborhoodsB)
neighborC)
neighborhoodD)
neighbors18. (4.0分)— How much is this necklace? — ________A)
It's very nice.B)
It's a birthday present from my parents.C)
It costs fifty pounds.D)
It's a bargain.19. (4.0分)— Wow! This is a marvelous room! I’ve never known you’re so artistic. — ________A)
Great,I am very art— conscious.B)
Don’t mention it.C)
Thanks for your compliments.D)
It’s fine.20. (4.0分)She ________ 100 pages of the book today.A)
has already readB)
already readsC)
already readD)
was already read21. (4.0分)— Susan is absent from today’s class. — ________ As far as I know,she has never missed a class.A)
How come?B)
So what?C)
What for?22. (4.0分)— What do you think of this novel? — ________A)
I've read it.B)
It's well— written.C)
It was written by my uncle.D)
I bought it yesterday.23. (4.0分)— What does Tom's wife do for a living? — ________.A)
She is a doctor.B)
Tom loves his wife.C)
She has a happy life.D)
She lives far from here.24. (4.0分)— Good morning,may I speak to Mark,please? — ________A)
Who's there?B)
Who's speaking?C)
Who are you?D)
Who wants to speak to Mark?25. (4.0分)— Let's go to the library this afternoon. — ________.A)
Yes,that's right.B)
No. I can't.C)
What about you?D)
That's a good idea.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
13-15 ABD16-20 CDCCA21-25 ABABD
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
CDCCA21-25
感动是一种能力,一种获取幸福的能力。。词典里,对感动的解释是:思想感情受外界事物的影响而激动,引得同情或向慕。。这个解释太拗口,也太狭义。。难道感动仅仅只是“同情或向慕”吗?个人觉得感动比这更为丰饶,更为辽阔、深邃。。我倒很愿意接受来自它字面的解释:感情动起来了。。...
fwetrqyweryweahywetwtwtwetewtwetwet
13.A14.B15.D16.C17.D18.C19.C20.A21.A22.B23.C24.B25.D
扫描下载二维码四年级英语暑假作业答案-小学四年级英语暑假作业答案 上传我的文档
 上传文档
 下载
 收藏
粉丝量:78
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
《大学英语(一)》第二次作业答案.
下载积分:1000
内容提示:《大学英语(一)》第二次作业答案.
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:175|
上传日期: 01:38:28|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 1000 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
《大学英语(一)》第二次作业答案.
关注微信公众号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求空气污染的原因和解决办法的六分钟英语小短文
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Nowadays,the air pollution is very serious.It not only does great harm to people’s health but also causes water and soil pollution.So we must pay much more attention to this.The causes to air pollution are various.First,our industry send out much waste and poisonous gases into the air without being dealt with.Second,when we cook,we burn many things which can produce harmful gas.This case can be seen everywhere,especially in the wide rural area.As we all know,the transportation,such as cars,planes,trucks and so on produce a large amount of waste gas.So we must take measures to reduce the air pollution.First,the government must give severe punishment to those factories which send out poisonous gases without dealing with them.Second,when we cook,we should try to use some clean energy.We should plant much trees and grasses to clear the air.Only in this wan can we save our air and ourselves as well.If we do every we can ,the air pollutionwill be solved soon
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Nowadays, the air pollution is very serious. It not only does great harm to people’s health but also causes water and soil pollution. So we must pay much more attention to this. The causes to air poll...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
关于weekend activities英语作文 80字 学霸,求答案
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
On weekends we have many activities to do.Some people like fishing.They will drive to a river or lake to fish with their families.They will have lunch near a river or a lake.It's very interesting.Some people like doing sports,like swimming,playing ping pong,playing badminton and so on.But many people like going shopping.They will do some shopping all day.Then they will have dinner in a restaurant with their families or their friends.On weekends I usually do some cleaning at home first the whole morning.Then I have a sleep in the afternoon.After dinner I will walk with my families.The other day I like to go to the moutains.During the trip I will take some photos.After I get home ,I will get something to eat for the next day.I think we should relax ourselves on weekends as much as possible.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 快速记忆英语单词的方法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信