I am listening to music.改为反问句。

谁帮我把下面句子改成反问句 他们那么有灵气,谁都愿意亲近他们. 自然界中的生物真是人类的好‘老师’啊
问题描述:
谁帮我把下面句子改成反问句 他们那么有灵气,谁都愿意亲近他们. 自然界中的生物真是人类的好‘老师’啊
问题解答:
他们那么有灵气,难道不是谁都愿意亲近他们吗?自然界中的生物难道不是人类的好‘老师’吗?
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
米库米天然动物园之行的乐趣是无穷的,每年从世界各地前去游览的人难道不是络绎不绝的吗?
只要肯努力,没有什么事是做不成的.
1 Bananas are picked up by farmers in autumn.2 Football is not played by us in our school.3 The window was broken by Mark yesterday.4 Your classroom should be c
1.English magazines are often read (by Jim) after school.2.Much homework is done (by these students) every day.3.The girl in red under the big tree is known (by
是I did go to bed until I finished my homework last night.还是I did not go to bed until I finished my homework last night. 再问: not...until 再答: 否定句:Not until I fini
The stamps doesn't show to me by him
他愤怒的犹如一头发疯的狮子 这花香的能使人晕倒 雨突然大的好像从山尖流下的瀑布
这种是特殊疑问句,而非一般疑问句,因此无法改成陈述句.一般疑问句一般是以be动词开头的.比如 Is he American?陈述句的话就是 He is American.特殊疑问句一般是以特殊疑问词what,where,who,why,how等开头,因为这些词所表达的意思我们还不清楚,所以不能改成陈述句.
a business man stands in front of a pile of so-called “famous brand” fake leather shoes with a signboard of "honest dealer" asking an old man “what are you look
I am not a middle school student.Are you a middle school student?He isn't a doctor.Is he a doctor?They aren't form Shenzhen.Are they form Shenzhen?He doesn't li
我怎么就相信,这些小精灵会爱我们祖国的海岛,会愿在这里安居乐业呢?难道战士们给西瓜花进行人工授粉吗?
Lanch will be eaten by me at 12:00.He is respected by us.The piano is often played by her at home.The bottles are aways brocken by him.An english song was sung
其实很容易:Does Lingling speak English?Does Miss Li teach English?Does she come from England?我敢保证绝对没错!
They can't play the drums.Lisa can't swim.I don't want to play tag on weekends.She doesn't like to eat eggs.My father can't drive a car.My brother doesn't want
They try to keep the school environment in clean basis
1.Why does she want to learn English?2.How much do those books cost?3.What are those girls doing/selling there?4.How would they go?
1.The news was announced by the chairman.2.I saw the post was hit by the car.3.These problems had to be thought over by them.4.Bicycles are not left by people i
Do we/you usually write e-mails to each other on Saturday evening?Do they have the same hobby?Do Su Hai and Su Yang like listening to music after school?Does He
He told me that he wanted me to join the game.The teacher said that I couldn't play basketball here.She told me that she liked the song.He asked where my parent
也许感兴趣的知识放学后我们打篮球怎么样 用英语怎么说
问题描述:
放学后我们打篮球怎么样 用英语怎么说
问题解答:
How about playing basketball after school?
我来回答:
we will go out for dinner soonhe suggested playing basketball after schoolwhat kind of memento would you like?they still planned to visit Beijingi am looking fo
I would like to play basketball after school
如果可以翻译得比较简单的话it's his 13th birthday today.his favorite color is green.his favorite sport is basketabll and he plays after school everyday.
I'm very very healthy for some reasons. First of all, I play basketball everyday after school. In additon, my eating habit is pretty good. I have vegetable, fur
Dear monitor, I have some hobbies, such as listening to music, playing basketball.But the new rules are that don't listen to music or have snacks in the classro
I suggest playing basketball after school.They practise reading English every morning.Three quarters of the students will go to climb the mountain.I remember ha
What are you going to do after school?如还有疑问~欢迎追问
放学后我们就去吃饭了we went to dinner after school我回答从简,有疑问欢迎追问,为表公平,【如有帮助】请采纳【正确】的【最快回答】是我前进的动力!
We always go home together after school.如果对我的答案满意,请您点击下面的“选为满意答案”,
I sometimes play basketball after school.
I usually practise playing the piano after schoool.
After school often do you do?My sister always walked to school
My brother and I go home together after school 祝愿你们学有所成!
Sometimes I play basketball after school!
sometimes i play football in the school after school
XX enjoy(s) surfing the Internet.And XX play(s) soccer with his/her friends after school all the time.选我吧!
We played football for some time after school.
get home 回家
I am happy with being allowed to play soccer after school.
也许感兴趣的知识小学英语的四种时态作文(一般现在时、一般将来时、一般过去时、现在进行时)每篇不少于50个单词
问题描述:
小学英语的四种时态作文(一般现在时、一般将来时、一般过去时、现在进行时)每篇不少于50个单词
问题解答:
We all love sports.My father gets up at 7 in the morning and runs to the park every day.My mother likes doing exercises at nine o'clock.My sister rides bike with my little brother every morning.I like dance with my granma in the every afternoon.We enjoy sports a lot.I have a holiday plan.I 'm going to Beijing with my parents and we are going to do some sightseeing.We are going to climb Great Wall and see a film about Beijing.My parents are going to by some postcards and taking lots of photos.I'm going to meet my pen friend in a restaurant.I think my holiday will be interesting!Last Sunday,I was very busy but happy.I got up early becaue I haslots of homework .And then I did some housework with my mother.In the afternoon,I went to my fiend's birthday party in a park.We has a great meal !On Sunday evening I watched TV and drank some lemon tea.My last Sunday was good!Today is a sunny day and my family are playing in the park.Look,my father is playing table tennis with his best friend.They are very happy.My mother is eating an apple .My sister is lying in the sun and listening to music.I am eating an ice cream.It;s delicious!这个是我自己写的,也许有些错误,楼主改一改哦~
我来回答:
.I try to understand myself. By the way, I haven’t done that for 10 years when I am able to think of something. I remembered that when I was a little child, I a
一、一般现在时 结构:主语 + 谓语动词(实义动词或者是be动词) + 宾语当主语是第三人称单数的时候,后面的谓语动词一定要变成动词的第三人称单数形式.例:He has an English book.句子中的 have 是动词原形,has则是have的第三人称单数形式二、现在进行时 结构:be + v+ing + s
小学英语句子公式1.主+谓+宾2.主+谓+动名词3.主+谓+介词+动词4.主+谓+介词+名词谓语就是动词.eg1:I am a girl.其中,i是主语,am就是谓语,girl就是宾语.(a是量词)eg2:I love money.同样,i是主语,love是谓语,money就是宾语.(the是量词)简单来说谓语就是动词
http://wenku.baidu.com/view/112e53c6aa00b52acfc7cae6.html 很详细http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/.html 例句http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/.html
最佳答案英语的时态(tense)是一种动词形式,不同的时态用以表示不同的时间与方式. 是表示行为、动作和状态在各种时间条件下的动词形式.因此,当我们说时态结构的时候,指的是相应时态下的动词形式. 英语时态分为16种:一般现在、一般过去、一般将来、过去将来时,以及这四者的进行时、完成时和完成进行时 下面就英语中常见的八种
现在进行时,一般将来时,一般过去时,现在完成时
一般现在时:表示客观事实或是一段时间内是事实.谓语用动词原形(当主语是第三人称单数时,谓语得加S.(方法与名词复数类似,只是表达含义不同)he is a worker.she goes to the park every sunday.现在进行时:表示说话时那动作正在做着或是发生着.谓语用:be + doing(动词加
一、一般现在时: 概念:经常、反复发生的动作或行为及现在的某种状况. 时间状语:often,usually,always,sometimes,every week(day,year,month...),once a week,on Sundays,etc. 基本结构:①be动词;②行为动词 否定形式:① am /is
playing pingpang is my hobby.I began with the sport 2 years ago.During that period,i was playing all my spare time .Other frends say that i was crasy.However,i
My Family There are twelve people in my family.They are my grandfather,grandmother,father,mother,sister,two brothers,uncles,aunt and I.I am a junior high school
1My Holiday I like my holiday very much.Though it's very short,I can enjoy the Spring Festival.I can watch cartoon every day.I needn't go to school .Sometimes I
以动词do为例:1.一般现在时 do /does2.一般过去时 did3.一般将来时 will do4.现在进行时 be doing5.现在完成时 have/has done 6.现在完成进行时 have/has been doing7.将来进行时 will be doing 8.将来完成时 will have don
I am thirteen years old.I was born on September 12th so my birthday is on September 12th.It is early autumn.It usually a bit hot and sunny in autumn.On my birth
Look , I have a nice room . Come and have a look . It’s small and nice . There is a big bed , a small desk , a shelf and a closet . The bed is near the desk . T
你说的是英语时态吧所谓“时”就是行为发生的时段或状态存在的时段,即:过去、过去将来、将来和现在四种;所谓“态”就是行为或状态发生时所呈现的状态,有完成状态、进行状态、完成进行状态或一般状态四种.由时和态结合,便形成下列十六种时态:  一般现在时,一般过去时,一般将来时,一般过去将来时;   现在进行时,过去进行时,将来
1:It is Sunday today.I got up very early,because my parents would take me to the zoo.In the zoo,we saw lions,tigers,bears and different other animals.I felt ver
1`Last Saturday,Yang Ping went to the supermarket.She wanted to buy something for her sister because that day was her sister's birthday.She walked around the su
一般将来时:将要发生的动作或存在的状态.结构:【两种】①主语+be【be动词:am/is/are】 going to+动词原形②主语+will+动词原形 如:I am going to reading 一般过去时:过去某个时间发生的动作或存在的状态.结构:主语+was/were+宾语 如:I was a profess
也许感兴趣的知识this is an eraser 变复数.快
问题描述:
this is an eraser 变复数.快
问题解答:
These are erasers
我来回答:
主语是sandwich,当然是sandwich变复数.turkey sandwiches.比如水果蛋糕是:fruit cakes.
1.Are those eggs?2.No,it isn't.3.That is an eraser.4.This is an English book. 再问: That's a pencil.变复数 再答: Those are pencils.再问: Where are they from?变单数 What's y
I am ( listening to music . )( 括号里的是划线部分 ) 对划线部分进行提问 答案是what are you doing?
These are erasers.Are they yellow rulers?Yes,they are.What are these in English?They are oranges.What color are the quilts?They are white.They are my blue balls
cards daughters cousins fathers sisters brothers sons pencilcases families babies dictionaries boys plays photos watches buses classes they they they you we are
一.时态是一般现在时、主语是第三人称单数的句子,其谓语动词一般情况下加s;当这个单词以o,s,x,sh,ch结尾的时候加上es . 二.名词变为复数: 1.一般情况下加s;当这个单词以s,x,sh,ch结尾的时候加上es .但是stomach的复数形式是stomachs.如果某个名词是由字母组合ch结尾,而且发音是[?
Here is a nice backpack.These are my books.Are those his parents?No,they aren't.Yes,they are.
Are they boys? Yes, they are. 再问: The watch is under the bed.变复数 It's a nice photo。变复数 My pen is in the pencil case.一般疑问句 His English book is (on the chair)对括号部
1.These are photos.2.Where are the books 不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!
一般来说是名词单数做定语来修饰另一个名词,比如:student union学生会,ball pen圆珠笔等等,但是sport做定语总是以复数出现,比如sports car.sports bag.所以从上面可以看出2种情况都有的.
这个是有 规律的 以元音字母a,e,i,o,u 加y结尾的 单词就不用变y为i加es例如 boys days.这样空想突然还想不起来了 不过请你记住这个规律 就好了
单词变复数有4种原则 (1)一般直接+s(2)以O/EO结尾的有生命的+S无生命的+ES(3)以s/x/sh/ch结尾的+ES(4)以元音子母+y结尾的变为y为i+es疑问句:把助动词或BE动词提到前面.否定句:再BE动词后加NOT,或者在行为动词前加DON’T/DOESN‘T.反问句:前肯后否,前否后肯.对划线部分提
They are going to play the violins
现在小孩真简单.单数句变复数句 These are boxes.These are buses.These are rulers.These are not books.Those are not apples.They are not desks.复数句变单数句 It is an eraser.It is an or
首先想你说的The在英语中,瑞典语中有冠词en 和 ett.例如一本书En bok,如果是特指就是boken.我的个人方法是在以en 为首的词中,词尾有a加n,没有a加en.在以ett为首的词中,词尾有e加t,没有e加et.大多数是这样,有的是特殊的,在此不再举例.动词的复数形式是,有的去a变为or,例如一个女孩,en
这个有好多的见http://wenku.baidu.com/view/ac29081c59eef8c75fbfb34f.html
你的问题牵涉到名词变复数后的发音规则,一般情况下:1) 一般情况加 –s:map-maps boy-boys 清辅音后读/s/ 浊辅音和元音后读 /z/2) 以s,sh,ch,x结尾加 –es,读 /iz/bus-buses watch-watches 3) 以辅音字母+y结尾,变y 为i再加es,读 /z/baby-
名词加复数变成-ss的发音有以下几种:1.在清辅音后,如books中k是清辅音[k],所以s发[s]2.在浊辅音和元音后,如pigs中g是浊辅音[g],所以s发[z]3.在t,d后与前面的[t],[d]连起来一起读,比如cats就是[ts],(发“磁”的音),beds就是[dz],(发“子“的音)e结尾的要看实际情况1
也许感兴趣的知识A bird lives() a tree.括号里填什么词语
问题描述:
A bird lives() a tree.括号里填什么词语
问题解答:
in吧,表示小鸟住在树上,你可以参看下面的顺口溜早、午、晚要用in,at黎明、午夜、点与分. 年、月、年月、季节、周,阳光、灯、影、衣、冒in. 将来时态in...以后,小处at大处in. 有形with无形by,语言、单位、材料in. 特征、方面与方式,心情成语惯用in. 介词at和to表方向,攻击、位置、恶、善分. 日子、日期、年月日,星期加上早、午、晚, 收音、农场、值日on,关于、基础、靠、著论. 着、罢、出售、偷、公、假,故意、支付、相反,准. 特定时日和"一……就",on后常接动名词. 年、月、日加早、午、晚,of之前on代in. 步行、驴、马、玩笑on,cab,carriage则用in. at山脚、门口、在当前,速、温、日落、价、核心. 工具、和、同随with,具有、独立、就、原因. 就……来说宾译主,对、有、方状、表细分. 海、陆、空、车、偶、被by,单数、人类know to man. this、that、tomorrow,yesterday,next、last、one. 接年、月、季、星期、周,介词省略已习惯. over、under正上下,above、below则不然, 若与数量词连用,混合使用亦无关.' beyond超出、无、不能,against靠着,对与反. besides,except分内外,among之内along沿. 同类比较except,加for异类记心间. 原状because of,、 owing to、 due to表语形容词 under后接修、建中,of、from物、化分. before、after表一点, ago、later表一段. before能接完成时,ago过去极有限. since以来during间,since时态多变换. 与之相比beside,除了last but one. 复不定for、找、价、原,对、给、段、去、为、作、赞. 快到、对、向towards,工、学、军、城、北、上、南. but for否定用虚拟,复合介词待后言. ing型由于鉴,除了除外与包合. 之后、关于、在.方面,有关介词须记全. in内to外表位置,山、水、国界to在前.
我来回答:
is there a bird in the tree?on the tree 树上生长的东西 in the tree (外来的东西)在树上
in记住“bird in the tree,apple on the tree”.就行了.
这句话的意思 是:长颈鹿是()这样他就可以吃树叶可以填的词可以是tall.
当然reading.选那个要加“looking for"而look是非延续性动词.两词的用法比较:I am looking for the book everywhere.I find /found the book under the tree.:)
ao(第四声)fa(第一声) 2003年,亚洲( 爆发)了非典型性肺炎.piao(第一声)fu(第二声) 天空中( 飘浮)着白云,太阳温柔地照耀着大地.№残爱o - 魔法师 五级 6-29 11:30很对非常对
慈祥、和善
刚才那判断我联系上下文考虑了一下.应该打×的.“避五毒”是孩子最初的理解,他不知道其与屈原的关系.因此说“中国人过端午节的主要目的是避五毒”表述还是不当的,应该是纪念屈原.在括号里填上词语我发现所填词语(副词,描写花灯的不同样式的)愿对你有所帮助! 再问: 给肖字加偏旁 ()声匿迹 气冲()汉 给交字加偏旁 明显的()
波澜壮阔,奔腾不止,流水潺潺
(齐 )心(协 )力 ( 轻)描(淡)写
不仅,而且 再答: 骄傲,恼火
公园里(争奇斗艳)的花(早早)地开了.公园里(五彩缤纷)的花(兴高采烈)地开了.公园里(美丽)的花(慢慢)地开了.【这个也许,或者可以忽视】
有关抗战的纪念刻骨铭心的纪念难以忘却的纪念
安全生产,安全措施迅速捕捉,图像捕捉捕捉镜头,捕捉逃犯
寒风( 凛)(冽)
计划得完美表演得完美设计得完美
精彩绝伦、能歌善舞、
也许感兴趣的知识}

我要回帖

更多关于 I/O 的文章