【Trump rolls back (one word) on Russian meddling】这句英文应该怎么理解?

MARY LOUISE KELLY, HOST:
President Trump has wrapped up the final day of his official visit to the United Kingdom. The president and first lady topped off the two-day trip by having high tea with Queen Elizabeth. Wearing a bright blue coat and hat, the queen welcomed the first couple to Windsor Castle.
(SOUNDBITE OF BAND MUSIC)
AILSA CHANG, HOST:
That meeting followed Trump's joint press conference with British Prime Minister Theresa May held on the grounds of her country estate outside of London.
(SOUNDBITE OF PRESS CONFERENCE)
PRESIDENT : I would give our relationship with the U.K. and now, especially after this two days with your prime minister, I would say the highest level of special.
CHANG: Last night the British tabloid The Sun published a one-on-one interview with President Trump in which he ticized Prime Minister May's handling of Brexit and said she hadn't listened to his advice. But at this morning's press conference, Trump called the story fake news and shared with reporters what he had said to the prime minister about The Sun's story.
TRUMP: And she's a total professional because when I saw her this morning, I said, I want to apologize because I said such good things about you. She said, don' it's only the press.
KELLY: Trump also told reporters he will ask Russian President Vladimir Putin about election meddling when he meets with him next week.
TRUMP: I don't think you'll have any, gee, I I you got me. There won't be a Perry Mason here, I don't think. But you never know what happens, right? But I will absolutely firmly ask the question.
KELLY: The stakes of that meeting increased today when Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein announced the indictments of 12 Russians in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into interference in the 2016 election. More on that in a moment.
来自: 文章地址:【皮】Donald J. Trump 推特英语学习法
这是被生活逼的多无聊才能写成这样
【肆】Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!
2:04PM 16 Jul 18
由于前些年美国的愚蠢智障和现在的幕后政治迫害,我们和俄罗斯的关系从来没有这么糟糕过。
点评:thanks to就别感谢也别归功于了(什么,大家都懂)
【叁】President Obama thought that Crooked Hillary was going to win the election, so when he was informed by the FBI about Russian Meddling, he said it couldn’t happen, was no big deal, & did NOTHING about it. When I won it became a big deal and the Rigged Witch Hunt headed by Strzok!
1:34PM 16 Jul 18
奥巴马总统当年以为骗子希拉里将赢得选举,所以当FBI告知他俄罗斯参与干预的时候,他表示这不可能发生,这不是什么大事,而且对此毫无作为。在我赢了以后,这变成了一件大事,斯特佐克(FBI官员,已凉)牵头进行了幕后的政治迫害
点评:?rig
vt.幕后操控,当然还有一串意思,居然是个六级词汇,不会描述,n.钻塔(石油),n.装配(船上之类的)
┈┈┈┈┈?witch hunt欧洲那边的东西应该都听说过,后来引申义就是政治迫害了┈┈┈?Crooked Hillary,特朗普给希拉里·克林顿起的外号,骗子希拉里,crook 是①骗子,欺骗②弯曲,使弯曲(GRE词汇不要怂,反正有特朗普在)┈┈?meddle,干预,感觉不像GRE词啊经常见到┈┈┈?Strzok最牛逼的事迹是把邮件门泄密的性质从grossly negligent(极度荒疏)改成了extremely careless(极为粗心),前面的可以最高inside十年,后面的没卵事
【贰】Received many calls from leaders of NATO countries thanking me for helping to bring them together and to get them focused on financial obligations, both present & future. We had a truly great Summit that was inaccurately covered by much of the media. NATO is now strong & rich!
1:23PM 16 Jul 18
收到了许多北约国家领导人的来电,他们感谢我帮助他们团结起来,让他们专注于财政义务(债务),不论(感谢腾讯的机翻)在现在还是将来。我们举行了一次真xx大的峰会,许多媒体对此报道都不准确。北约现在实力雄厚!
点评:?summit 峰会┈┈┈?NATO 北大西洋公约组织┈┈┈?cover 报道(这又是在骂谁)┈┈┈?financial obligation 债务
【壹】Congratulations to France, who played extraordinary soccer, on winning the 2018 World Cup. Additionally, congratulations to President Putin and Russia for putting on a truly great World Cup Tournament -- one of the best ever!
1:03AM 16 Jul 18
恭喜法国队获得2018年世界杯的冠军,他们踢的很精彩。此外,恭喜俄罗斯和普京大帝举行了一届真正牛逼的世界杯比赛,我寻思着这是历史上最好的之一。
点评:extraordinary可是我玩炉石最喜欢发的表情
congratulation on
Congratulations to France, who played ex...
呐呐呐,那就顶一个?
【2】Received many calls from leaders of N...
【2】Received many calls from leaders of N...
【肆】Our relationship with Russia has...
起来饥寒交迫的奴隶
这是被生活逼的多无聊才能写成这样【肆】Our relationship...
那一世无橙你怕了么
那一世无橙你怕了么
向大佬低头,(?ω?)
向大佬低头,(?ω?)...
我是万年游戏猹,黑洞的那种(玩不会) 所以不入坑
害人害己? 不过我偶尔会别人看直播
我是万年游戏猹,黑洞的那种(玩不会) 所以不入坑
害人害己? 不过我偶尔会...
你还真是说这个。。。。。我还奇怪哪里知道的一世无橙。。
这是被生活逼的多无聊才能写成这样【肆】Our relationship...
区区钻石 大佬笑纳
你还真是说这个。。。。。我还奇怪哪里知道的一世无橙。。...
给橙皮大佬递茶(`?∧??)
我我我咳咳咳
可老实了,看我真橙的眼神( ????`)
这个梗是木鱼小哥票圈的一个表情包get到的
给橙皮大佬递茶(`?∧??)
我我我咳咳咳
可老实了,看我真橙的眼神(...
皮皮早点休息呦
请登录后再回复。
Really delete this post?
您的电脑上安装了某些视频广告拦截软件,这会导致无法提交学习数据。
您可以退出相应软件后刷新网页继续学习。
大于号&或右方向键或D键
选择相应选项
数字键0到4,0为忘记
显示词根详情(需购买智慧词根应用)
显示派生词信息(需购买派生词应用)
关闭对话框Your system folder path does not appear to be set correctly. Please open the following file and correct this: index.php}

我要回帖

更多关于 香港the one有什么品牌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信