Thisshe is my sinbag.__(she)is in the desk.

当前位置: >>
1 .Answer :2 .Answer :3 .Answer :正确答案:hear4 .Answer :正确答案:listen5.Answer :正确答案:window1 There is a pen. .正确答案:What's in the pencil-box?A. good正确答案:DB. lookC. bookD. toothpickA. hear正确答案:AB. hairC. pearD. chairA. where正确答案:BB. hearC. bearD. pear3. Danny and Eddie go to school on.正确答案:footA: Do you like to B: Yes, I likewith it? . 正确答案:What|can|you|see|a|toy|ship|colour 或 color|play|it. Can you see a正确答案:bus|there? No,is a car.3. listen ben can you hear a ship yes i can正确答案:Listen,Ben.Can you hear a ship?Yes,I can.1.I have a new bedroom. It's not big, but it's very clean. There is a desk in front of the window. It's brown. There is a lamp on the desk. It's yellow. There is a toy car on the desk, too. It's pink. There is a bookcase beside my desk. It's brown, too. There are many books in it. There is a piano in my bedroom. It's new. It's black. I can play the piano well.1.1. My bedroom is small and clean. True False1.2. I have a brown desk. It's new. True正确答案:FFalse1.3. I can play the piano well. True False1.4. There are many books on the desk. True正确答案:TFalse1.5. I have a lamp. It's yellow. True 2. toothpick foot False True正确答案:FFalse4. chicksandwich FalseTrue正确答案:F10. openstop FalseTrue正确答案:F12. Jane likes ___. A. jelly正确答案:AB. peachC. drink water3.I can see some books.( 一般疑问句)正确答案:Can you see any books?7.I can hear some chicks. I can't see them.(用 but 将两句合并 一句)正确答案:I can hear some chicks, but I can't see them.15.There are some bees in the garden. (否定句) There bees in the garden.正确答案:aren't|any1. There is a pen.正确答案:What's in the pencil-box? 正确答案: Sample 1: My bag My name is Jane. This is my bag. It is blue. I have many things in my bag. I've got my pencil case and my books. How many books? I've got three books. They are heavy. I like my bag. It's nice and beautiful. Sample 2: My bag Do you see my bag? It's blue and red. It's in the classroom. I can't see it. It's big. My pencil case is in my bag. I've got some books in my bag, too. My bag isn't under the chair. It isn't by my desk. Where is my bag? I have a ruler My name is James. Here is my pencil case. Do you like it? It is green and yellow. I have pencils, a rubber and a ruler in my pencil case. My ruler is long and hard. 范文 2 I have a ruler I have a new ruler. It's great! It's long and blue. There are robots on it. I use it in my class. draw lines and shapes. It isn't dear. It's cheap. It costs 5 yuan. You can buy it, too.IA. smooth正确答案:CB. zooC. bookD. food1. A: How do they feel? B: ___. A. They're yummy.正确答案:BB. This one is soft. That one is hard.C. It's hard.3. How do the dresses ___? A. fell正确答案:CB. fallC. feel1.Can your brother feel the desk?(作否定回答)正确答案:No, he can't. 或 No, he cannot.6. A: Touch this silk scarf.does it feel? B: It's正确答案:How|softand smooth.9. A: Touch the doll. B: It's .正确答案:How|feel|softdoes it?1.I am a rabbit. I'm soft and warm. I have got white hair and two red eyes. Look at the grass. I like to eat the grass. It's green and soft. I don't like to eat pineapple. It's hard and rough. But it's sweet.1.1. The rabbit is hard. True False1.2. The rabbit has got black hair and red eyes. True False1.3. The rabbit likes to eat green and soft grass. True正确答案:TFalse1.4. The pineapple is not soft, smooth and sour.True False 2. This is my room. Near the window, there is a desk. I often do my homework at it. You can see some books, some flowers in a vase, a ruler and a pen. On the wall near the desk, there is a picture of a cat. There is a clock above the end of my bed. I usually put my football under my bed. Of course there is a chair in front of the desk. I sit there and I can see the trees and roads outside. 2.1. There is a vase on the bed. True False2.2. A cat is near the desk. True False2.3. There is a clock above the bed. True正确答案:TFalse2.4. I often do my homework in my room. True False2.5. I can see trees and flowers outside. True 4. FalseIs that your new pen?(作肯定回答)正确答案:Yes, it is.10.These apples are smooth and hard.(对划线部分提问)正确答案:How do these apples feel?2.Nick is in his bedroom. Today is Nick's birthday. He's twelve years old. He gets(收到) some gifts from his friends. He can see a robot, a pen, a notebook, a football and some flowers on the desk. The robot is hard and smooth. It's twenty yuan. The pen is grey. The notebook is yellow. And it's ten yuan. The football is big. The flowers are red and pink. They're nice. Nick is very happy. 2.3. What can Nick see on the desk?正确答案:He can see a robot, a pen, a notebook, a football and some flowers.1.Hi! I'm Charlie. I'm a pupil of Grade Three. I like drawing. Look at this photograph. There are two boys and one girl on the playground. They're my new friends. The short boy can swim. His name's Bob. But he can't dance. That girl is sitting on the chair. She's Jenny. She has long hair and two big eyes. She can't swim. But she can dance,draw and cook. I'm the tall boy. I can make a spinner. We're spinning the spinner. We're happy.1.1. Charlie is a pupil of Grade Three. True False1.2. Bob is short. He can swim and dance. True False1.3. Jenny is sitting on the sofa. True False1.4. Jenny has long hair and big ears. True正确答案:TFalse7.I can hear a car.(一般疑问句,并作肯定回答)正确答案:Can you hear a car? Yes, I can.
what's in my bag 张雪莲教学设计_一年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。执教者:门头沟区 大峪一小 张雪莲 教学内容:What’ s in my bag? 教学目标: 1.... Unit 4 My bag_英语_小学教育_教育专区。Unit 4 My bag 一.教学内容及要求: 1. 听懂他人使用 This is……介绍文具,并能使用此句型向他人介绍自己的文具,...It`s my bag_娱乐时尚_生活休闲。It’s My Bag It’s Sunday. There are many people in the bus. And an old man is looking here and there....Unit4 Where's my school bag 教案 - Unit 4 Wheres my schoolbag ? 一.教学内容 本单元的主要内容是谈论物品所在的位置通过这一话题,训练学...unit4 where's my school bag公开课教学设计_英语_初中教育_教育专区。宝鸡市新福园中学电子课时教案学科 周次课题 英语 备课者 教者 2015 课型教学时间 Unit ...Unit4-Where's-my-school-bag-教案 - Unit 4 Wheres my schoolbag ? 一.教学内容 本单元的主要内容是谈论物品所在的位置通过这一话题,训练学...28 Packing My Bag - Packing My Bag Nonfiction www.heinemann.com ISBN-13: 978-0-325-01405-0 ISBN...牛津苏教一上《Unit 4 My bag》word教案2篇 - (苏教牛津版)一年级英语上册教案 Unit 4 My bag(第一课时) 一、教学说明: 1. 学生已经慢慢进入了学习英语... unit2 my school bag_英语_小学教育_教育专区。教学基本信息题目学科教材内容 Unit2 My Schoolbag! 英语年级 Let ’ s spell 四 个人信息设计者姓名梁西连单位... Lesson 2 My bag is bigger than yours.辽师大版小学快乐英语第八册第二课教案_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。Lesson 2 My bag is bigger than yours...
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
This is __ picture __ my room,Can you see my bed?It's here.It is nice.There __ my books.They are 1.A.a.B.an C./ D.two2.A.to B.in C.at D.of3.A.is B.am C.are D.be4.A.on desk B.on the desk C.at a desk D.to a desk5.A.in the B.between C.behind the D.the under 6.A.I can B.cats C.a cat D.her cats7.A.it's B.its C.its' D.he's8.A.It;s B.Its C.His D.she9.A.in B.at C.to D.on 10.A.are B.am C.is D.it
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
here is the best answer :the,are,on desk.there are endless answers for the third blank :)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码【跟谁学社区】-学习论坛_学习小组_兴趣小组
话题小组123帮你解决孩子教育和妈妈成长问题NEW「职说Talk」,专属职场人学习的平台。NEW领先的高考状元培养社群。NEW外教爸爸双语宝宝让0-12岁儿童爱上英语三岁看小,七岁看老,家庭教育至关重要!这里有你想要的咨询,快来加入吧!嗨!We are 伐木累!一起打造嗨皮高中生活~~来找到与你相知的那一群人!情调的生活,钱多多的职场,都是我们的!张开梦想的翅膀,我们飞向新世界!粉丝互动、建议反馈,嗨起来~中国爱乐乐团第一小提琴手高中小海量资料,坚持看一年,英语会改变30年成就3000万人魅力表达、身心富足瑜伽,让你遇到最美丽的自己!解析高考招生政策,介绍大学和专业最简单方法。分数+ 能力,语言+ 逻辑。三分长相 七分打扮 会打扮的女人最好命!既然选择远方,便只顾风雨兼程关于日语、关于日本,一起聊聊吧每天都离法国更近一点在喧嚣的世界中打造一片心灵的净土!爱美术,爱生活每日变换自己的装束,分享你的美!蹦沙卡拉卡~帅哥美女看这里~大千世界,总有你不知道的事~热门帖子17279163222142612021102210341340001011110411000021010121...hi,欢迎来到跟谁学社区登录
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心四中七年级英语上册期中考试试卷Ⅰ.单项选择: 从下列 ABCD 四个选项中选择一个可以填入空白处的最佳选项 (15分) 。 1.----What color is our national(国家的)flag? ---It’s ________. A.a red B.red C.orange D.an orange 2. Let’s ________ the map. A.look B.look at C.look to D.see 3.The teacher’ s name is John Henry Brown. His students call him_______. A. Mr Brown B. Mr John C. Mr Henry D. Henry Brown 4 .Please call me ________ 9543526. A.in B.of C.at D.on 5.Kate is ________ English. She is ________ English student. A.an, an B.×, × C.an, × D.×, an 6.________ Gina, this is ________ book. A.She’s, his B.I’m, an C.I’m, my D.He’s, her 7. This is _____ “i” and that’s ______ “u”. A. a, a B. a, an C. an, a D. an, an 8.- -Yes, C-A-S-E. A. Is that a case? B. How do you spell “case”? C. You spell “case”, please. D. Can you spell “case”, please? 9. Are ________ Kate’s ________? A.this, book B.that,book C.these,books D.those,book 10.-_____their names? -They are Alice and Amy. A.What’s B. Who’re C. Who’s D. What are 11.Here____his family photo. A. are B. is C. am D. be 12. Can you take these CDs _______ your sister? A. to B. at C. on D. in 13.The oranges are ______ the tree and the bird(鸟) is ______ the tree. A. in B. on C. in D. on, on 14. - ________ behind ________? ―My alarm clock. A. What's, the chairB. Where's, the chair C. What are, the chair D. Where are, a chair 15. —Where are ________ pens? —Are ________ in the drawer? A. them B. /; they C. you D. they II.完形填空:通读短文,掌握大意,选出一个最佳答案(10分)。 。 This is my bedroom. I can see_1___pictures on the wall. The light(灯) is____2 the desk. The football is____3 the chair.____4 is the bed? It’s near(在?附近) the desk..My father and__5__ bedroom is near my room. _6flowers and a bed _7_ in their(他们的)room. Some windows are _8_the wall. A yellow door(门) is in the wall,_ 9_. I like my room and my parents like 10. ( ( ( ( ( )1.A.a B.an C.one D.four. ( )6.A. A. B. Some C. some D. an )2.A.under.B.on C.in D.behind ( )7.A.am B.is C.are D.be )3.A.on B.to C.under. D.for. ( )8.A.in B.on C.behind D.under )4.A.Who. B.What. C.Which D.Where ( )9.A.to B.too C.two D.also )5.A.sister B.brother C.mother’s D.mother ( )10.A.their B.they C.them D.their room.Ⅲ.阅读理解(40 分) 。 A Name: Tom Smith Age: 12 Class: 4 Grade: 1 School: No. 6 Middle School Family member Name Age Grandmother Ami Smith 60 Father John Smith 41 Mother Kate Smith 40 Brother Mike Smith 8 1. Tom Smith’s first name is______. A. Tom B. Smith C. Tom Smith D. Smith Tom 2 Is Tom in Class Four, Grade One? A. Yes, she is. B. No, she isn’t. C. Yes, he is. D. No, he isn’t. 3. He is ______years old. A.twenty B.two C.eight D. twelve 4. There are____people in his family. A.three B. four C. five D. six 5. You think Mike is a _____. A.doctor B. girl C. teacherD. student B阅读下面对话,判断正(T)误(F) A: Hello! B: Hello! What’s your name? A: My name is Wang Lin. What about you? B: My name is Wei Hua. How are you? A: I’m fine, thank you. And you? B: I’m fine, too. What grade are you in, Wang Lin? A: I’m in Grade One. Are you in Grade One,too? B: No, I’m in Grade Two. How old are you? A: I’m eleven. What about you? B: I’m one year older than you. A: Oh! What is in your hand? B: It is an orange. A: Can you spell it? B: Yes, O—R—A—N—G—E, orange. 6.Wang Lin is in Grade Two. 7.Wei Hua is in Grade one. 8.Wang Lin is eleven. 9.Wei Hua is twelve. 10.There is(有) an orange in Wang Lin’s hand. C Peter and I are good friends. Peter is an American boy. I am a Japanese girl. He is thirteen. I am twelve. We are in the same class,Class Two. Peter has(有) a nice clock. He likes it very much. He puts it on his desk. Every morning it wakes him up(叫醒他). I have(有) a new watch. It looks beautiful. I wear (戴)it every day. It tells me the time. It helps(帮助)me a lot. I can not live without it. 11.Peter and I are ________. A.friends B.teachers C.sisters D.brothers 12.Peter is ________. A.an English boy B.a Japanese girl C.an American boy D.an English girl 13.I have ________. A.a beautiful clock B.an old watch C.a new watch D.a nice clock 14.Peter ________. A.wears his clock every day B.puts his clock on his deskC.wears his new watch every day D.likes his new watch very much 15.Peter and I are ________. A.in different classes B.in the same row C.in Class Two D.in America D Good afternoon, boys and girls. I’m Li Hong. I’m an English boy. Li Hong is my Chinese name. Look, this is a picture of my family. The tall man is my father. His name is Ken Martin. This is my mother, Sandy Jordan. Who’s that little girl? She is my sister, Lucy. Can you find me in the picture? I’m the boy in blue. 根据短文选择正确答案。 16.This is ________ family. A.a Chinese B.an English C.a Japanese D.an American 17.There are ________ people(人)in the picture. A.one B.two C.three D.four 18.________ is my father. A.Sandy B.Ken C.Mrs Martin D.Mr Jordan 19.________ is my mother. A.Sandy B.Ken C.Mrs Martin D.Mr Jordan 20.What color am I in? I am in ________. A.brown B.black C.blue D.red Ⅳ.句型转换(20 分) 1. That is her pencil case(改为一般疑问句) 2. do, you, spell, how, ruler(连词成句) 3. This is my brother. (改为复数形式) 4. Are those your books ?(否定回答) _____ _____ her pencil case? ______________________________? ______ ______ my _______. No, _______ _________. _______ is my bag?5. My bag is on the desk. (对画线部分提问) 6. My parents are at home.(在家) (改为否定句)My parents ______ _______ at home. 7. The hat is under the table. (改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答) _______ the hat under the table? 8. Where are your keys? _____, it ______.(用 in the drawer 作答) _____________ _______ the drawer.9. This is the photo of my family. (同义句) This is my ___________ _____________. 10. 谢谢你的全家福照片。 ___________ ___________ the photo of your family. Ⅴ.请从B栏中找出与A栏中想匹配的答语,将其序号填入题前括号里(10 分) A ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( )1 Good evening. ) 2 . What’s this in English? 3 What's her name? ) 4 How old are you? ) 5 . What class is she in? ) 6. How are you? ) 7. Where is he from? ) 8. Are they from JieShou? ) 9 What’s his phone number? )1 0. Nice to meet you. B A. Fine, thank you. B. She is in Class 8,Grade 7. C. He is from Japan. D. It’s an eraser. E. Nice to meet you, too. F. Good evening. G. Her name is Wang Lan. H. I’m thirteen. I. Yes, they are. J. It’s 010-8645987.Ⅶ.书面表达(20 分) 我们每个人都有自己难舍的家。请以“My Family” 为题,介绍一下你的家庭成 员。要求:不少于 40 词。Ⅵ. 词汇 (5 分) 根据句意及所给首字母或汉语意思,完成句子。 1 This is an English d________(字典). 2 Ask and a________ these questions. What’s your t_________ number ? 3 .My parents’ d ________ is my sister. 4.5 B________(带来)your pictures here. Take the books there. 答题卷Ⅰ.单项选择(15 分)1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10123456789101112131415Ⅵ. 词汇 (5 分) 1.___________ 2. _______ Ⅶ.书面表达(20 分)3._______4.________5.________II.完形填空(10 分)1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10__________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________Ⅲ.阅读理解(40 分)1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10__________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________11121314151617181920__________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________Ⅳ.句型转换(20 分) 1._____________ ____________ 2. ____________________________________________________________ 3. ________ ________ ___________ 4.___________ 6._____________ _________5._______ __________ ____________ ___________ _______________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________ ________ __________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________7._____________ __________ ____________ 8.________ ________ ___________9 .____________ 10. _________ _________ Ⅴ. 请从B栏中找出与A栏中想匹配的答语,将其序号填入题前括号里(10 分)当前位置: >>
小学四年级英语复习资料
把下面我句子改成疑问句并作相应回答This is my bedroom.This is my book.That is your kitchen.Those are my pens.Those areyour socks.They are farmers.She is in the bedroom.He is in the livingroom.I am a studentYou are a student.They are keys. The cat is in the bedroom.My ruler is white.He is my father.She is my sister.My schoolbag is on the desk.My rulers are on the desk.My books are on the table.系动词 Be 的用法。isamare口诀:I 用 am ,you 用 are . Is 用于他(he )她(she )它(it ). Is 用于单数,are 用于复数 用 be 适当形式填空。 1、You________welcome. 2、Here you _________. 3、I ________a student. 4、What _______your name? 5、This _______my bag. 6、My shoolbag ______bag. 7、I ______going to school. 8、Who ______you. 9、It _______fat. 10、This cake _______for you. 11、She ______my sister. 12、Your living room _____nice. 13、Your bag ______on the desk. 14、Who ______that boy? He _____my brother. 15、Who ______this man? He _____my father . 16、Who _____that girl? She _____my sister . 17、Who ______this woman? She _____my mother. 18、What ______your father ? He _____a farmer . 19、What ______your mother ? She ____a nurse. 20、______she in the kitchen? Yes,she ______. 21、_______they in the study? Yes, they _____. 22、This ____my home. 23、Where _______you from? I _______from PRC. 24、Where _______Kate from? She ______from USA. My name _____Mike. 25、Where ______your friend from?She ______from UK.26、Where ______your sisters from? They ________from CAN. 27、Where ______my glasses? 28、Where ______your pen? 29、What colour ______your cat ? 30、What colour _______your bags? 31、What colour _______it ? 32、What ____the weather like? It ______rainy.33、What ____she like ?she _____tall. 34、What _____your room like? There _____a desk and a chair. 35、What day _____it today? It ____Monday. 36、What_____the date ?May 1st . 37、How many students ________there in your class.? 52 38、There _____a mirror near the door . 39、There _____curtains in my bedroom.
更多搜索:
All rights reserved Powered by
文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。}

我要回帖

更多关于 my other bag is 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信