推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口英语阅读,每小题在文中找出答案,告诉我在第几行第几句,谢谢。_百度知道
英语阅读,每小题在文中找出答案,告诉我在第几行第几句,谢谢。
我有更好的答案
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语阅读的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语阅读题,最好在文中找出答案,谢谢_百度知道
英语阅读题,最好在文中找出答案,谢谢
我有更好的答案
46.D第一句on Sunday afternoon47.B第一句后半段
48.C She likes something to eat 49.D倒数第三句
50.C倒数第二句
采纳率:61%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
为什么我在网上搜一些英语的短文填空,阅读理解,完形填空.查不到呀
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
初中英语阅读理解精选 1Ali,who was working a long way from home wanted to send a letter to his wife, but he could neither read nor write, and he had to work all day, so he could only look for somebody to write his letter late at night .At last he found the house of a letter writer whose name was Nasreddin.Nasreddin was already in bed. It is late, he said. What do you want? I want you to write a letter to my wife , said Ali , Nasreddin was not pleased. He thought for a few seconds and then said, Has the letter got to go far? What does that matter? answered Ali. Well, my writing is so strange that only I can read it, and if I have to travel a long way to read your letter to your wife, it will cost you a lot of money. Ali went away quickly.Multiple choice( ) 1. Ali wanted to____to his wife.A.get something B.have a letter written C.bring a flower D. say good-bye( ) 2. At last he found the house of_____.A.a writer B.a seller C.an old man D.a letter-writer( ) 3.When Ali told what he wanted to do Nasreddin was______.A.not pleased B.pleased C.excited D.angry( ) 4.Nasreddin said that his writing was_____.A.easy for anyone to read B.strange for anyone to read C. too strange for anyone to write D.difficult for anyone to read( ) 5. This story tells us______.A.not to ask anybody for help B.not to trouble others at nightC.not to ask for help without money D.not to trust others 2 An old man died and left his son a lot of money. But the son was a foolish young man,and he quickly spent all the money, so that soon hehad nothing left.Of course ,when that happened, all his friends lefthim.When he was quite poor and alone, he went to see Nasreddin, who was a kind, clever old man and often helped people when they had troubles.My money has finished and my friends have gone,said the young man. What will happen to me now?Don't worry , young man,answered Nasreddin.Everything will soon be all right again.Wait ,and you will soon feel much happier.The young man was very glad.Am I going to get rich again then? heasked Nasreddin.No, I didn't mean that, said the old man.I meant that you would soon get used to being poor and to having no friends.Multiple choice( )1.An old man died and left his son_______.A.nothing B.some gold C. much money D.only a house( ) 2. When the son was________, he went to see Nasreddin.A.short of money B.quite poor and sickC.in trouble D. quite poor and alone( ) 3.The young man was very glad because Nasreddin said that________.A.he would become rich again B. he would soon feel much happierC.he would become clever D. he would have more friends( ) 4.Nasreddin meant the young man______.A.would get rich again B. would get used to having nothingC.would get used to being in trouble D.would get out of poornessJimmy was good at breaking safes (保险箱) open. He was (1) by the police and put in (2) for ten months. When he was set free, he made up his mind to (3) breaking safes and live in another town". He changed his name to Ralph Spencer and (4) a shoe store. Soon everyone in the town (5) Mr Spencer. Business was good, and by the end of the year he made (6) with Mr Adams and his daughter. Mr Spencer and Annabel loved each other. One day Annabel, her father, her married sister, and Mr Spencer were (7) in the bank. Mr Spencer had his bag of (8) with him. He was planning to (9) them away that day. The bank had a new safe with a special (10) controlled by a clock. "Look at that safe," said Mr Adams. "Now it's open, (11) if you shut it, you can't open it till the planned time. Annabels sister's two little children were playing (12) the safe. Suddenly one of them got in to the safe, and the other (13) the door. There was a cry from the women. Mr Adams (14) to open the door, but he could not. "My child!" cried the children's mother. "She'll die. Open the door. (15) it open. Please get her out." Annabel turned to Mr Spencer. There was some (16) in her eyes. A woman (17) that the man whom she loves can do anything. Mr Spencer (18) his tools out of the bag. Soon he began to (19) on the door. He for got that he was Mr Spencer. He was Jimmy again. (20) ten minutes the door of the safe was open. The child was safe in her mother's arms.1. A.shot B. held C. caught D. touched 2. A. prison B. hospital C. hotel D. station 3. A. begin B. stop C. continue D. remain 4. A. started B. made C. built D. set 5. A. hated B. forced C. calmed D. liked 6. A. shoes B. goods C. friends D. safes 7. A. working B. stealing C. talking D. robbing 8. A. money B. tools C. clothes D. shoes 9. A. put B. keep C. move D. throw 10. A. bottom B. side C. door D. key 11.A. as B. but C. even D. only 12. A. in the front of B. in charge of C. at the end of D. in front of 13. A. opened B. played C. closed D. turned off 14. A. managed B. tried C. worked D. thought 15. A. Break B. Tear C. Keep D. Let 16.A. tear B. water C. hope D. light 17. A. proves B. knows C. says D. thinks 18. A. took B. led C. pushed D. used 19. A. turn B. knock C. work D. operate 20. A. For B. In C. Before D. Until KEY: 1-5 CABAD 6-10 CCBDC 11-15 BDCBA 16-20 CDACB.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码七年级上册英语阅读理解及答案_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
七年级上册英语阅读理解及答案
阅读已结束,下载本文需要