下载客户端,开始阅读之旅
出版社上海外语教育出版社
丛书名听力教程4学生用书
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
印刷版次不同,印刷时间和版次以实物为准。
价格说明:
京东价:京东价为商品的销售价,是您最终决定是否购买商品的依据。
划线价:商品展示的划横线价格为参考价,该价格可能是品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品在京东平台上曾经展示过的销售价;由于地区、时间的差异性和市场行情波动,品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:如无特殊说明,折扣指销售商在原价、或划线价(如品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价、厂商指导价、厂商建议零售价)等某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额;如有疑问,您可在购买前联系销售商进行咨询。
异常问题:商品促销信息以商品详情页“促销”栏中的信息为准;商品的具体售价以订单结算页价格为准;如您发现活动商品售价或促销信息有异常,建议购买前先联系销售商咨询。
价 格: 到

iframe(src='//www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')您还可以使用以下方式登录
当前位置:&>&&>& > 听力教程1 施心远 unit 14听力材料
听力教程1 施心远 unit 14听力材料
导读:就爱阅读网友为您分享以下“听力教程1 施心远 unit 14听力材料”资讯,希望对您有所帮助,感谢您对92to.com的支持!Dialogue 2 Ancient MysteriesAnn is having coffee with her two flatmates, Jane and Sheila. Jane: You’re very quiet, Ann. What are you thinking about?Ann: This book about Stonehenge. It reminds me of another book I once read about mysterious objects and places.Sheila: It sounds interesting. What sort of things do you mean?Ann: I don’t remember the name of the writer, but he found some quartz beads in Peru that had tiny holes drilled in them.Jane: What’s strange about that?Ann: They’ve only just developed a commercial drill that could make such holes.Sheila: Do you remember any other example?Ann: Yes, there’s an iron tower in India. It’s at least 1,500 years old, but it never rusts.Sheila: Wait a minute! I remember reading about lots of lines on the ground dating from about A. D. 500. It was somewhere in Peru again, I think…Jane: I don’t see anything strange about that!Sheila: I haven’t finished. You can only see what the lines represent from high in the air.Ann: And there were no aeroplanes in those days—or were there? Jane: Oh, stop it. Of course, there weren’t!Ann: I think it’s the same book. It’s got a lot of photos in it of cave drawings showing people who look like astronauts.Jane: And why do you think they look like astronauts?Ann: Because they have helmets and clothes that look like modern spacesuits.Jane: Well, it all sounds rather far-fetched to me! Part 2 PassageThe Problems of the Third WorldEr, one of our main arguments is that we in Western countries actually have a part to play in causing the problems of the Third World. Er, many Third World countries are saddled by immense debt burdens, for example. They were lent money at low interest rates in the 1970s, when money flooded into Western banks from the oil-producing countries and was, was lent out to the Third World. The interest rates have then risen dramatically. So you have a situation where a country in many cases can’t even repay the interest, let alone the capital, on, on th-, on the debt. And I, I suppose the best example of that, that I’ve come across is a country in West Africa where the consumption, the local consumption of , of peanuts was banned, er, because peanuts w-, if they’re im-, exported can bring in dea-, bring in a great deal of, of foreign income. Er, the peanut is a major source of protein in this country. So you had people going hungry as a result of that.The peanuts were exported to Great Britain and the United States to feed our cattle. Er, those cattle then produced a surplus of milk which we don’t know what to do with. We have enough milk, more milk than we can, than we can cope with in, in the Western World. And so that milk was transformed into dried milk powder and then taken back to this country to help feed children who were
suffering from malnutrition. So that, that’s the kind of insane economic relationship that w-, we’ve got ourselves into with, with the Third World. Part 3 NewsNews Item 1The United Nations Security Council has opened a conference on the war in the Democratic Republic of Congo. Diplomats attending the conference say the Council is ready for a limited deployment of military observers and troops to Congo. The Council expects to send about 3,000 troops to Congo. That is less than half the size of a peacekeeping force approved earlier. France’s ambassador to the UN said the reduced force will be enough to observe peace promised by warring sides. But Zimbabwe foreign minister said the reduced force shows that the UN is not really serious about establishing peace in Congo. News Item 2Forty African leaders attending a meeting of the Organization of African Unity have promised to
create a continental trade group. The organization would be similar to the European Union. It would have a parliament, a central bank and a court of law.At least 44 members of the Organization
of African Unity have signed the documents supporting the proposal. OAU official say they expect the resolution to be approved within the month. Thirty-six nations must support it. News Item 3The Internet search engine company called Google has announced it will give more than twenty-five million dollars in money and investments to help the poor. The money will be spent over the next five to ten years in several areas, including poverty reduction and private business development.The company says the effort is to use the power of information and technology to help people improve their lives.Google.org will also give money to help two climate change programs announced earlier this year. One of these programs studies ways to make renewable energy less costly than coal-based fuels. The other program is examining efforts to speed up common public use of electric cars.The creators of Google have promised to give Google.org about one percent of company profits and one percent of its total stock value every year.百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆
欢迎转载:
相关推荐:施心远主编《听力教程》3_(第2版)Unit_4答案_文档下载
&当前位置:
& 施心远主编《听力教程》3_(第2版)Unit_4答案
施心远主编《听力教程》3_(第2版)Unit_4答案
Section One
Tactics for Listening
Spot Dictation
Stephen Powelson’s Amazing Memory
When Stephen Powelson was nine, his school organized a (1)memorizing passages from the Bible. Stephen paid (2) no attention until he was chided* for (3) not competing. The next Sunday he surprised everyone by (4) reciting all the passages for the (5) entire year.
As a teenager in prep school, Stephen took Greek. His teacher (6) assigned 21 lines of the Iliad* to be memorized (7) in a week. At the end of the hour - though he
(8) insisted he paid full attention to the (9) lectureto memorize the first (10) 100 lines.
In 1978, for the first time (11) since college, Powelson, now 60, had some (12) spare time. To keep his mind active, he reread the Iliad and (13) discovered that he still knew the first 100 lines (14) by heart.
That someone could memorize so much between ages 60 and 70 is (15)
astonishing to most people, who are (16) convinced that memory (17) worsens as we grow older.
Word文档免费下载: (下载1-23页,共23页)
你可能喜欢
施心远主编《听力教程》3_(第2版)Unit_6答案_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。UNIT 6 Section One Tactics for Listening Part 1 Spot Dictation Wind and Spirit...施心远主编《听力教程》3_(第2版)Unit_2答案_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区 暂无评价0人阅读0次下载举报文档 施心远主编《听力教程》3_(第2版)Unit_2答案...施心远主编《听力教程》3_(第2版)Unit_1答案 隐藏&& 施心远主编 《听力教程》3 (第 2 版) 答案 UNIT 1 Section One Part 1 Spot Dictation Houses in ...施心远主编《听力教程》4 (第2版)Unit 1答案_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。施心远主编《听力教程》4 (第2版) 答案A Listening Course 4 施心远主编《听力...unit 2施心远主编《听力教程》3_(第2版)Unit_2课件_院校资料_高等教育_教育专区。 蒙哥尔费兄弟 Montgolfier brothers 最重要的四大赛事 ? 美国公开赛,U.S....施心远主编《听力教程》3_(第2版)_unit_2答案.doc_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。施心远主编 《听力教程》3 (第 2 版) 答案 UNIT 2 Section One Tactics ...施心远主编《听力教程》4_(第2版)Unit_1答案_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。英语专业本科生听力教程4 第二版 unit1答案A Listening Course 4 施心远主编《听力...施心远主编《听力教程》4 (第2版)Unit 6答案_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。施心远主编《听力教程》4 (第2版)Unit 6答案今日推荐 ...施心远主编《听力教程》4 (第2版)Unit 5答案_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。施心远主编《听力教程》4 (第2版)Unit 5答案A Listening Course 4 施心远主编《...
更多文档:
本站所有资源均来自互联网,本站只负责收集和整理,均不承担任何法律责任,如有侵权等其它行为请联系我们.
文档下载 Copyright
All Rights Reserved.&& }

我要回帖

更多关于 施心远听力教程3答案 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信