a letter apple inbob is your unclee’s

In 2002, I wrote a letter for my future self with instructions not to open until my birthday in 2014. It is 2014-题库-e学大
您好,欢迎来 e学大,我们来自全国最大的智能教育机构——学大教育
当前位置:
In 2002, I wrote a letter for my future self with instructions not to open until my birthday in 2014. It is 2014-题库-e学大
【阅读理解】阅读理解&&& In 2002, I wrote a letter for my future self with instructions not to open until my birthday in 2014. It is 2014 now. Yesterday was my birthday and I opened it. This is what I said:By the & time you read this, you will be 30. &&& At the age of 18, I had many dream about you. Right now I hope you have travelled and seen everything you have always wanted to, both in Canada and abroad, maybe you have evensettled down somewhere inFrance, and maybe you are working in the field of art. I hope you are married to Gwynn----the man of your dreams. You’ll probably have two children---a girl and a boy.If everything goes okay, you’ll be living in France in a big house in a small town with Gwynn and your two children. You are doing research in painting. Gwynn will be a computer programmer and you will be doing all right for yourselves. &&& When I read this, I was surprised. So much of what I wanted has come true.I did travel to a few more places in Canada. I’ve traveled to the UK, Australia and Egypt. I have been living in France for nearly 4 years in a big house, ina small suburb(郊区), in a major city. I am an art teacher in a university. I have two lovely kids.But now everything went as I hoped. I married a man named Tom Rees, and he is an excellent artist. We are doing all right for ourselves.I find it cool how the dreams of a young girl can become a grown woman’s reality. (现实)How long did Sherri wait to open the letter?A、For 12 years.&&& &&& B、For 18 years.&&& &&& &&&& C、For 30 years.正确答案(A)答案解析What does the underlined phrase “settled down” mean in Chinese?A、参观&&& &&& &&&& & B、旅行&&& &&& &&& &&&& & C、定居正确答案(C)答案解析Among all her dreams, which one did not come true?A、To work in the field of art.&&& &&&&& B、To be a mother of two kids.C、To marry a computer programmer.正确答案(C)答案解析What can we infer (推断) from the passage?A、She plans to move to the UK later.&&& B、She enjoys the life with her families now.C、She loses hope because not everything goes well.正确答案(B)答案解析What is the best title for the passage?A、Dream on the way.&&& B、Dream and Reality.&&& &&& C、How to achieve your dream.正确答案(B)答案解析相关微课程上一题:下一题:发现相似题
学生端下载扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
( )your father( ) (write) a letter to your uncle yet?Yes,he ( )
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
has written had
为什么用had?
前面问的问是到目前为止有写信吗,用完成时。
后面回答意思他在过去的某个时候写的,
要保持时态一致
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Have written have
yet用完成时
have done是完成时
疑问句就是把have提前
回答就是,yes,l have。No,l haven't
your father 不是第三人称单数吗?为什么用have
所以说用has
尴尬= =,没看清题目,不好意思了
Has written
, has希望帮到你
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
初二英语作文:“A letter for help”(一封求助信)字数不少于60字.标点符号不占格.急!Write at least 60 words on the topic "A letter for help". (以“一份求助信”为题写话,字数不少于60个字.标点符号不占格.)
Suppose you are Yang Mei , you want to take part in a speaking contest . You are worried about the contest so you will write a letter to your uncle , an English expect who can give you some advice.____
____60____
____各位大哥大姐.看我打得那么辛苦.帮帮我吧.很急啊~!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Dear uncle,I am Yang Mei.In order to improve my english speaking ability,i will jion a speaking contest.However i am not confident about myself in speaking especially where there is too much people,worried,anxious,shamed always on my way.I want to change myself thought the experience.hope for some advice on my speaking passage ,and how to prepare for the situation that could help me maybe feel comfortbable.Thankshope for your letter.yang mei
好多生词啊。。语言不用那么优美的。。朴素点就好、、
亲,你可以查查字典,然后把他们换成你熟悉的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Capital letter A, small letter a, aaa apple in the tree ,这是第一句,_百度知道
Capital letter A, small letter a, aaa apple in the tree ,这是第一句,
Capital letter A, small letter a, aaa apple in the tree ,这是第一句,是什么课文可能是这么说的,我只听到前几句,可能是小学课文,a-z全文,麻烦谁知道?
我有更好的答案
Capital A,small a,they are
letter A/A A /a/a/ A /a/ apple!Apple apple, on the tree!
one he met stared at him and turned to look at him and
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 uncle 的文章

更多推荐