it'sbe difficult doingg to do…while doing

【英语】._____ this experiment is not difficult .(为什么是to do 不是doing!-学路网-学习路上 有我相伴
._____ this experiment is not difficult .(为什么是to do 不是doing!
来源:互联网 &责任编辑:李志 &
this复数形式thesethis.getContentPane()作用this就是默认你调用所定义类的实例化对象.......this.getContentPane()的作用是初始化一个容器,用来在容器上添加一些控件。。。比如说你列子中的这个句子吧this.ge...C#:关于this关键字的作用publicEmployee(stringname,stringalias){this.name=this.alias=}将对象作为参数传递到其他方法,例如:CalcTax(this);声明索引器,例如:publicintthis[...Noserverisavailabletohandlethisrequest什么意思我也是这个情况。Noserverisavailabletohandlethisrequest.英文的意思是:无服务器可用来处理这一请求。这一般是由于上线用户过多造成,类似电话占线。待高峰期结束,服...求bigbangthislove中文歌词谈到爱情显得年轻那些回忆和记忆都远远地飞向那云里thislovethislovethislovethislovethislovethislovethislovethislovethislovethislovethislovethislove...._____thisexperimentisnotdifficult.(为什么是todo不是doing!(图5)._____thisexperimentisnotdifficult.(为什么是todo不是doing!(图15)._____thisexperimentisnotdifficult.(为什么是todo不是doing!(图32)这是用户提出的一个英语问题,具体问题为:._____ this experiment is not difficult .(为什么是to do 不是doing!我们通过互联网以及本网用户共同努力为此问题提供了相关答案,以便碰到此类问题的同学参考学习,请注意,我们不能保证答案的准确性,仅供参考,具体如下:求bigbangthislove中文歌词谈到爱情显得年轻那些回忆和记忆都远远地飞向那云里thislovethislovethislovethislovethislovethislovethislove防抓取,学路网提供内容。用户都认为优质的答案:503ServiceUnavailableNoserverisavailabletohandlethisre...我也是这个情况。Noserverisavailabletohandlethisrequ防抓取,学路网提供内容。To do 表示这个还没有做jq里面用this和用$(this)有什么区别this表示的是javascript提供的当前对象$(this)表示的是用jquery封装候的当前对象this对象可以直接用this.style修改样式$防抓取,学路网提供内容。而doing表示正在做CouldThisBeLove中文歌词这会是爱吗今早醒来只是坐在床边早晨8点在我脑海里的第一件事是确定的某一个人那个总在我脑海的人任从那一方面来看,他对待我像对一位女士他整天温暖我...防抓取,学路网提供内容。所以用to do,表示 去做这个试验并不难.求couldthisbelove歌词的中文意思这样深刻,这样真实IfILostYouWouldIEverHeal如果我失去你我会永远结束吗CouldThisBeLoveThatIFeel我感觉到的会是防抓取,学路网提供内容。======以下答案可供参考======急求五年级英语作文thisismyday只要五句话ThisismydayIgetupattwentypastsix.Atseveno'clock,Ieatbreakfast.Then,Igot防抓取,学路网提供内容。供参考答案1:写字要做到“三个一”,即“眼离书本一尺远、胸离书本...问:写字要做到“三个一”,即“眼离书本一尺远、胸离书本一拳远、手离笔尖一寸...答:预防近视要做到:三要、五不看、三个一,有效地预防了近视眼的发防抓取,学路网提供内容。不定式和动名词都可以作主语,故两个都正确。回忆检验二氧化碳的反应,写出化学方程式.______问:回忆检验二氧化碳的反应,写出化学方程式.______.答:检验二氧化碳气体用澄清的石灰水,二氧化碳与氢氧化钙反应生成碳酸钙沉淀和水,反应的化学方防抓取,学路网提供内容。供参考答案2:租房合同出租方:______(以下简称甲方)身份...问:租房合同出租方:______(以下简称甲方)身份证:____________承租...答:房屋出租协议甲方(房主):电话:乙方(租房户):电话防抓取,学路网提供内容。To do 表示这个还没有做语文题:在《藤野先生》中托尔斯泰信中“你悔改罢”...答:不要再拿藤野先生给的答案来作弊那些所谓的“爱国青年”,鄙视中国人,认为中国人是低能儿的日本学生防抓取,学路网提供内容。而doing表示正在做CouldThisBeLove中文歌词这会是爱吗今早醒来只是坐在床边早晨8点在我脑海里的第一件事是确定的某一个人那个总在我脑海的人任从那一方面来看,他对待我像对一位女士他整天温暖我...防抓取,学路网提供内容。所以用to do,表示 去做这个试验并不难.求couldthisbelove歌词的中文意思这样深刻,这样真实IfILostYouWouldIEverHeal如果我失去你我会永远结束吗CouldThisBeLoveThatIFeel我感觉到的会是防抓取,学路网提供内容。供参考答案3:填关联词。1.____________,所以王老师的脸上露出...答:1.因为我懂得了帮助别人,所以王老师的脸上露出了笑容。2.无论做什么事,都应该积极开动脑筋。只有这样,才能养成自我学习的好习惯防抓取,学路网提供内容。纠结供参考答案4:―Iforgottobringmydictionary.CouldIusey...问:―Iforgottobringmydictionary.CouldIuseyours?―Yes,you____..防抓取,学路网提供内容。this是特指。用to do 或to be done .依题非被动可知to do一月腊梅_______,二月茶花________.问:十分钟答:一月腊梅傲霜枝,二月茶花报春晓,三月玉兰幽香来,四月桃花涨红脸,五月玫瑰展红艳,六月桅子香扑鼻,七...防抓取,学路网提供内容。503ServiceUnavailableNoserverisavailabletohandlethisre...我也是这个情况。Noserverisavailabletohandlethisrequest.英文的意思是:无服务器可用来处理这一请求。这一般是由于上线用户过多造成,类似电话jq里面用this和用$(this)有什么区别this表示的是javascript提供的当前对象$(this)表示的是用jquery封装候的当前对象this对象可以直接用this.style修改样式$(this)可以使用jquery提供的方法访问样式比如this.sty...CouldThisBeLove中文歌词这会是爱吗今早醒来只是坐在床边早晨8点在我脑海里的第一件事是确定的某一个人那个总在我脑海的人任从那一方面来看,他对待我像对一位女士他整天温暖我...求couldthisbelove歌词的中文意思这样深刻,这样真实IfILostYouWouldIEverHeal如果我失去你我会永远结束吗CouldThisBeLoveThatIFeel我感觉到的会是爱吗CouldThisBeLoveThatIFeel我...
相关信息:
- Copyright & 2017 www.xue63.com All Rights ReservedIs it Convenient? Would I Enjoy it? Wrong Question.
A recent paraphrase from a Beginner Mustachian:
“Hey MMM. I can see the financial benefits of your lifestyle. But I just have different tastes. I like my better wine, and my husband really likes his books and his iPad. So we figure that if we would really enjoy something, we might as well get it. And, you know, at this stage we can really afford it.”
– person who still has mortgage debt and a cost of living that will require them to work for the next 20 years.
Mustachians like you and I are engaged in a lifelong process of increasing our wealth.
In the beginning stage, the goal is mostly monetary wealth, and I see no problem with that. Money is a big and exciting part of our culture. And most of us start out with our arms and legs tangled up in the stuff to the point that it is a source of stress, status, and a loss of autonomy. The need for money is forcing us to set alarm clocks and drive to other cities every morning, give up on the chance of raising our own kids, and sign up for terms of voluntary slavery that can extend 45 years or longer. When you arrive at the door of the Temple of Mustachianism in this condition, it is natural that you’ll have your mind on your money and your money on your mind.
But as powerful as the problem of money seems to a beginner, there really is a solution. Applying the principles of this blog (or many of the other books and websites on financial independence) will almost certainly make you wealthy enough to be free from the need to work for money in a reasonable amount of time.
But then what? The pursuit of wealth still continues, but it just moves to the higher level of accumulating Life Wealth. Freedom, self-actualization, learning, generosity, and other fancy stuff that seems like an untouchable luxury to someone who is struggling to survive, will become your day-to-day challenge. And it’s a happy place, although not one without its own pitfalls.
Now that I’m really old (38 next month), I’ve had a chance to study both sides for quite a few years. And there really is a pattern that shows up as people transition from desperate consumer to seasoned retiree.
That pattern could be summed up like this: “Getting rich is more mental than it is tactical“.
When people first start reading up on how we’re all becoming rich here, their first questions are ones like these:
“How could I possibly live on 50% of my income? Or 25%?”
“How can I cut costs? What are your top three tips?”
“Why is your electric bill a third of mine, and your grocery bill half?”
“How will you pay for your healthcare? Your son’s education? Valuable travel experiences?”
They’re all good questions. But you’ll notice that they are tactical in nature. People want tips and recipes for saving money.
Solid tips are valuable resources, but they work a lot better if they are combined with changes to your mind that make the tips turn into real improvements in your lifestyle, rather than temporary deprivations which are simply means to the end of getting more money in the bank.
“What do you mean, changes to my mind? We’re all born with a certain mind, and it’s fixed for our whole lifetimes. I just want the money-saving tips please, Mustache.”
If you find yourself agreeing even remotely with that statement, I’m excited on your behalf, because it means we have a lot more to learn together.
Even if you’ve never heard of the ancient art of controlling your own mind, that doesn’t mean your noggin is an untouched virgin which has never been modified. It just means that until this point, someone else has been doing all the controlling. Your cultural values and beliefs, your attitudes towards hard work and struggle, and virtually all of your desires to own anything, from a certain style of house to a vacation destination, have been programmed into you by the outside world. Most of your desires are not your own!
To balance the scale a little, all you need to do is understand that you can program your own mind in completely the opposite way. You can build habits, you can eliminate most of your irrational fears, and you can even eliminate most of your irrational desires. The idea of programming your own mind is extremely powerful, it has been practiced since even before the ancient Greeks (see:), and it’s relatively easy to do. And yet it’s a practice so rare that the standard Joe Consumer type will think you are a magical superhero if you have the ability to do it. Don’t believe me? Check out this quote:
A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone.
Old-time Mustachian H.D. Thoreau,
Is this antique, folksy wisdom that no longer applies in the modern world now that iPads have been invented? Or is Thoreau actually a mind-control badass who figured something out that most people who have come after him have forgotten?
The answer is of course option b). You really ARE rich according to how many things you can train yourself NOT to want. But note that this is completely different than just perpetually wanting things, and aching inside every time you can’t buy them. It’s a much more powerful skill.
One of my friends has a $75,000 motorboat. I have more than enough money to buy a boat just like his and park it next to him in the marina. I wouldn’t even have to come out of retirement to be able to afford this purchase.
But yet somehow, I don’t even want a motorboat. Even with ten times my current wealth, or one thousand times, I still would not want the boat, or a luxury car, or even a bigger house.
This freedom from desire is actually making me richer, because it allows me to focus on things other than things. And as it turns out, wanting less is an age-old recipe for having a much better life. But to believe it, you need to have control of your own mind at first. So let’s start getting some of that control right now, with a couple of examples.
Let’s suppose you want the latest iPad. You want it because it is convenient to be able to look at pictures and websites and books and play music around the house. Sure, you already have other computers that do those things, but the iPad is special because it lets you do them while holding it in one hand, sitting on the couch.
Wow, that couch is pretty convenient too, isn’t it? It is comfortable, enjoyable, convenient, and joyful to sit and lie on your couch. In fact, wouldn’t it be best to just lie on that couch all day? Forever? Yeah! Maybe you could even hook it up with a catheter and a bedpan, and a friend or robot could bring you all your food on the couch too. With each release, the latest iPad could be delivered to you, and you’d have the most convenient and comfortable and effort-free life ever.
Maybe you were with me for the first bit of that paragraph, but it probably lost its appeal by the time we reached the end, right? And indeed, with proper understanding, almost any consumer purchase (and almost any bad habit) these days, beyond the necessities, should start to sound like a catheter and a bedpan to you.
“I really like my Land Rover, and I deserve it because I’m a big executive now. It’s much faster than biking those five miles to work. Especially since I don’t want to arrive at work all sweaty”. Uh-huh. And it’s much more convenient than a compact hatchback, because you don’t have to bend your knees to get into the driver’s seat. And you no longer have to wait a whole ten seconds to accelerate to 60MPH, because it has a big enough engine to pull its enormous bulk to that speed in only six seconds. Would you, by any chance, like a catheter and a bedpan to go with that?
“I like , because it’s just so nice to come in out of the Texas heat into a fresh, cool house. Then I do the laundry and use my electric clothes dryer to get crisp, hot clothes ready to wear without all that hassle of hanging them up to dry”. Uh-huh. If only your clothes were equipped with catheters and bedpans, then you’d really be set, wouldn’t you!?
We could go on and on with this theme (and you’re welcome to do so in the comments, because I find it pretty funny). But the bottom line is, virtually everything we buy is actually a form of false happiness, a slippery slope that ends at the catheter and the bedpan, and the earlier on the slope that you catch yourself, the richer and happier you will be.
Mental Exercise: The next time you really want to buy some sort of treat for yourself, whether it’s a latte or a Mercedes, try the trick of not buying it instead. Mockingly offer yourself a catheter and a bedpan as a substitute.
Then over the coming months, make a note of your feelings of desire for that item you skipped. How do you feel about not owning it? Are you happy? What are you doing with the time and money that would have been spent in acquiring that item? How do you feel about the accomplishment of voluntarily controlling your urge to buy something? Do you feel more in control of your life in general? Repeat the experiment with more items over time, and note the change in your feelings
Once you master this basic mental framework, you are truly ready to breeze through the . Now that you know that virtually no purchases, regardless of their convenience or enjoyability, will actually make you happier, you can instead make the decision based on whether or not you can afford it.
You just need a new definition of “can I afford it?”
If you still need to work for money, or at the very least, if you’re not saving at least 50% of your take-home pay, you can not afford it. Where “it” is anything.
In certain cases, you will still buy things you can’t afford. Groceries are a good example. A bike is another one, because like all good investments it earns you money rather than costing you. Housing, clothing, and plain old FUN with your friends and family are also things worth buying when you can’t afford them. But your decision-making process will simply be made differently – you’ll be maximizing the Lifetime Wealth delivered by each spending decision, rather than the convenience or short-term pleasure.
You’ll have more fun in both the short term and the long term. You just won’t have as much of that catheter-and-bedpan “convenience” we’ve all been spending our money on up to this point.
Only by gaining control of your mind and the conveyor belt of false desires it serves up, can you get true freedom in your life. Freedom, unlike convenience, can really bring happiness. It’s a bit dizzying, and maybe even a bit difficult. But once again, it is the good kind of difficulty.
So who is up for some difficulty?
Previous Post:
Next Post:
You might also like:
Very Nice…00
Get MMM Automatically By Email
welcome new readers
Take a look around. If you think you are hardcore enough to handle Maximum Mustache, feel free to
and read your way up to the present using the links at the bottom of each article.
For more casual sampling, have a look at this
since the beginning of time or download the . Go ahead and click on any titles that intrigue you, and I hope to see you around here more often.
Love, Mr. Money Mustache
latest tweetsDoing it yourselves
Filed under:
— group @ 20 August 2010
We’ve been a little preoccupied recently, but there are some recent developments in the field of do-it-yourself climate science that are worth noting.
First off, the NOAA/BAMS “” report arrived in mailboxes this week (it has been available online since July though). Each year this gets better and more useful for people tracking what is going on. And this year they have created a
for all the data appearing in the graphs, including a lot of data previously unavailable online. Well worth a visit.
Second, many of you will be aware that the UK Met Office is embarking on a bottom-up renovation of the surface temperature data sets including daily data and more extensive sources than have previously been available. Their website is , and they are canvassing input from the public until Sept 1 on their . In related news,
has made a great deal of progress on a project to use the much more extensive daily weather report data into a . Something that the pros have been meaning to do for a while….
Third, we are a little late to the
, but sometimes taking your time makes sense. Most of the reaction to the new
so far has been more a demonstration of wishful thinking, rather than any careful examination of the paper or results (with some ). Much of the technical discussion has not been very well informed for instance. However, the paper commendably comes with extensive supplementary
for all the figures and analysis (it’s not the final version though, so caveat lector). Most of it is in R which, while not the easiest to read language ever devised by mankind, is quite easy to run and mess around with ().
The M&W paper introduces a number of new methods to do reconstructions and assess uncertainties, that haven’t previously been used in the climate literature. That’s not a bad thing of course, but it remains to be seen whether they are an improvement – and those tests have yet to be done. One set of their reconstructions uses the ‘Lasso’ algorithm, while the other reconstruction methods use variations on a principal component (PC) decomposition and simple ordinary least squares (OLS) regressions among the PCs (varying the number of PCs retained in the proxies or the target temperatures). The Lasso method is used a lot in the first part of the paper, but their
doesn’t show clearly the actual Lasso reconstructions (though they are included in the background grey lines). So, as an example of the easy things one can look at, here is what the Lasso reconstructions actually gave:
‘Lasso’ methods in red and green over the same grey line background (using the 1000 AD network).
It’s also easy to test a few sensitivities. People seem inordinately fond of obsessing over the Tiljander proxies (a set of four lake sediment records from Finland that have indications of non-climatic disturbances in recent centuries – two of which are used in M&W). So what happens if you leave them out?
No Tiljander (solid), original (dashed), loess smooth for clarity, for the three highlighted ‘OLS’ curves in the original figure).
… not much, but it’s curious that for the green curves (which show the OLS 10PC method used later in the Bayesian analysis) the reconstructed medieval period gets colder!
There’s lots more that can be done here (and almost certainly will be) though it will take a little time. In the meantime, consider the irony of the critics embracing a paper that contains the line “our model gives a 80% chance that [the last decade] was the warmest in the past thousand years”….
If you doubt that the AMOC has weakened, read this:
Does global warming make tropical cyclones stronger?:
Forced Responses: May 2018:
Transparency in climate science:
Unforced variations: May 2018:
Transparency in climate science:
Unforced variations: May 2018:
...With Inline Responses
Categories
Highlights
Other Opinions
Science Links
Translations
(availability denoted by flag icons)
Email Notification
Enter your e-mail address to receive notifications when there are new posts.
Mathematical notation provided by}

我要回帖

更多关于 it difficult to 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信