怎样教幼儿园大班的学习英语单词speak和write

幼儿园大班英语教案:书包,书,铅笔学习这三个英语单词,该怎么上?_百度宝宝知道大班幼儿英语教案《学习单词》
【 liuxue86.com - 幼儿园教案 】
  让幼儿学习正确读准、认识单词并了解其含义。以下是小编整理的大班幼儿《学习单词》,欢迎参考,更多详细内容请点击出国留学网查看。  (一)活动目标:  学习正确读准、认识单词daddy、mommy、grandpa、grandma,并了解其含义。  (二)活动准备:  flash card:daddy、mommy。  (三)活动过程:  1. say hello(打招呼):  师:今天我们班上来了好多客人,小朋友们应该和客人说什么呀?(做hello动作提醒幼儿)  师:我们一起唱一首好听的英文歌送给大家好吗?  师幼共唱《hello song》。  2. warm up(热身运动):  肢体动作:stand up, sit down, run, jump, turn around……  3. teaching(教学):  ①师:do you want to know what’s behind
me?你想知道谁在我后面吗?(想)可是啊,它要求小朋友数到3才肯出来呢!我们一起来好吗?show me your hands. one, two, three.
咦,它还是不肯出来,we try to again.我们再来一次。(师互动幼儿举出手指数one, two, three)  ②(出示flash card:daddy)who is he?他是谁呢?(幼儿)he is my
daddy!他是我的爸爸。(幼儿学念:daddy)  (出示flash card:mommy)who is she?她是谁呢?(幼儿说说)she is my
mommy.她是我的妈妈。(幼儿学念:mommy)  我们来和daddy, mommy打个招呼吧。say: hello, daddy! hello mommy!  ③ ki ing game:依次请幼儿说:hello daddy/mommy.  4. jumping game:  ①以唱歌《where’s my daddy/mommy?》的形式请两位幼儿分别扮作daddy 和mommy。  ②教师说明规则。  ③教师指挥游戏:教师随机喊daddy或mommy,两名幼儿尝试游戏。  ④教师互动其他幼儿喊daddy或mommy,参与游戏幼儿进行jumping game.  5. say good bye(说再见)。
  想了解更多幼儿园教案网的资讯,请访问:
本文来源:
校园志愿实践活动课程,有利于让学生在生活中学习,体会生活,增强学生对生活的热爱,建立学习与生活的有机联系。一、教学目标为了让学生了解校园志愿者的需求,了解不同岗位的职责和要求。让学
为了庆祝一年一度的中秋佳节,传承中国传统文化,丰富学生的校园生活,出国留学网整理了中秋节传统文化主题班会教案,欢迎阅读。中秋节传统文化主题班会教案1一、指导思想:了解民族的风俗,传
高三是学习生涯关键的一年,我们要抓紧时间学习,将决胜高考战场,铸就人生辉煌!下面是由出国留学网小编为大家整理的“高三地理(上学期)开学第一课”,欢迎大家阅读,仅供大家参考,希望对您
高三是学习生涯关键的一年,因此我们不能再混日子,不然日子将会混自己,我们将决胜高考战场,铸就人生辉煌!下面是由出国留学网小编为大家整理的“高三语文开学第一课教案精选”,欢迎大家阅读
高三的语文是忙碌的,时间紧迫的,但只要合理地安排时间,就是节约时间,同学们要争分惜秒,共享语文乐园,决胜高考战场,铸就人生辉煌!下面是由出国留学网小编为大家整理的“高三语文开学第一幼儿园大班英语教案模板
幼儿园大班英语教案模板
  英语教学的开展有利于提升幼儿们的语言能力,下面幼儿园大班英语教案模板是小编为大家整理的,在这里跟大家分享一下。  教学讲解  1. this is an important lesson in from this lesson, it starts asking the ss to grasp contents of each sample.  a. to attain “four skills” request of listening, speaking, reading and writing. b. to start listing “word bank” and tell the ss to remember the new words. c. to start asking the ss to write the english sentences well.  therefore this lesson is in the important position of the teaching material.  2. this lesson is the first part of if the ss can learn it well, it will be helpful to make the ss learn the rest of this unit.  3. such a topic is related to daily life, so it is helpful to raise learning interests of students and it will be also helpful to improve their spoken english.  教学分析  the ss has learned english so far. they can understand some words and some simple sentences. the ss have taken a great interest in english now.  教学目标  the teaching aim’s basis is established according to provision.  1. knowledge objects  (1) to make the ss know how to use the affirmative sentenceand the negative sentence everyday expressions for  (2) to study the new words learning the dialogue of this lesson.  (3) to finish some exercises.  2. ability objects  (1) to develop the ss’ abilities of listening, speaking, reading and writing.  (2) to train the ss’ ability of working in pairs.  3. moral objects  (1) to enable the ss to be polite and love life. (2) to enable the ss to look after their things well.  教学方法  the teaching key and difficult points’ basis is established according to part a ofin the teaching material’s position and .  1. key points:  2. difficult points:  (1) how to make dialogues and act them out. (2) how to write the right whole sentences.  教学工具  part two the teaching methods  teaching special features  to use these methods are helpful to develop the ss’ thoughts.  part three studying ways  1. teach the ss how to be successful language learners.  2. let the ss pass observation—imitation—practice to study language. teaching special features:  part four teaching procedure  教学流程  step1 warm-up  1. free talk between t and ss. such as: hi, i’m . . . . what’s your name? this is ?. how do you do? who is he/she? how are you? who can count from 1to 5? what’s this in english? etc.  2. a game: ask the ss to give t some school things. for example:  t: give me your book.(ruler, box, pen, table, knife, etc.)  t: this is your book. this is not my book. it’s your book. etc.  in this course i’ll ask them to make a dialogue group by group without repetition. find out which group will make the most dialogues.  purpose of my designing: i think it is important to form a better english learning surrounding for thess by imitating and at the same time it is necessary to provide situations to review learned knowledge. step2. presentation  this course is very important. i’ll mainly talk about this step. i’ll use cai to present the whole dialogue. arrange some situations to help ss understand sample a.  first scene: there is a bag on the floor. b is picking it up and get ready to leave. now a is talking with b.  a: hi, b. how are you today? b: i’m fine, thank you. and you?  a: i’m fine, too. oh, this is my bag. b: no, this is not your bag. it’s my bag. a: (look closely) oh, i’m sorry. b: that’s all right.  (at the same time, c is running up and hitting a.) c: oh, i’m sorry. a: that’s ok.  i’ll write the key points on the bb while they are watching. after watching,  i’ll teach them to read the words and sentences on the bb. make sure they can read them well.  purpose of my designing: to present sample a by cai is much easier for the ss to learn and grasp the meanings. cai can provide a real situation with its sound and picture and it makes the relationships between the ss better.  step3.practice  first play the tape recorder. let the ss listen and imitate the dialogue. pay attention to their pronunciation and intonation. in this step the ss are required to practise the sample in pairs by reading the dialogue aloud. this step is employed to make the ss grasp the sample .at last i’ll ask the ss to think hard and act it out with a partner according to sample a. then find out which group will act it out well. i’ll give them red stars.  purpose of my designing: this step is employed to make the ss get the general idea of the dialogue as a whole one. at the same time let the ss have a chance to practise their listening  and spoken ability.  step4. production  in this step i’ll give the ss a free space to show their abilities.  second scene: the ss are having a picnic. it’s hot and they take off their coats and put them together. they are singing and dancing, laughing and chatting. after the picnic, they begin to look for their coats. d and e are talking. f and g are talking. etc.  after watching, i’ll give the ss some tasks to make similar dialogues without repetition and find out  which group will make more dialogues.  2. skill 1 model 1.  i’ll ask four ss of the groups to write these sentences on the bb in the four lines.  then check their handwriting, correct their mistakes. find out who will write well and whose handing is the best.  3. finish the ss’ workbook.  purpose of my designing: to check the knowledge ss have learned in this lesson. step5. homework:  (1)recite the words as many as possible after class.  (2)make a dialogue according to sample a and write it in the exercise book. purpose of my designing: i think homework is so important that the ss should speak english as much as they can in class or after class. it is necessary for the ss to do some extensive exercises after class to consolidate the knowledge they learned.已解决问题
如何教幼儿园大班小朋友学习声母l
提问时间: 06:33:34
浏览次数:8175
该答案已经被保护
幼儿园大班美术教案:创意沙画《小花猫找快乐》优质课 教师:屈老师 活动来源:   本活动选自省教材大班下主题五&房子大观&中的绘画活动&未来的房子&。《纲要》中指出,&应鼓励幼儿大胆地想象,运用不同的艺术形式表达自己的感受和体验。沙画,顾名思义,就是用沙子作画,沙画的基本技能和方法简单易学,符合大班幼儿的认知规律,既能丰富他们的感性经验,促进幼儿的想象力与创造力,又能激发他们表现美、创造美的情趣。(20把椅子摆成半圆)   2、物质准备:沙画大师苏大宝的沙画制作视频、投影仪一台、沙盘若干,沙卷四幅、背景音乐。识字内容 1.儿歌《从小爱祖国》(见识字书第一课) 重点字:江河、蚯蚓、泥土、祖国 2.儿歌《最亮最亮五颗星》(见识字书第二课)重点字:晶、最 3.课文《信的翅膀》(见识字书第三课)重点字:邮票、翅膀、海洋 4.课文《爷爷和孙子》(见识字书第四课)重点字:孙、蛋 5.天天读句:(1)9月10日是教师节,祝老师节日快乐!(2)今年我升大班,明年我将成为一年级小学生。 注:1.家长指导幼儿注意朗读课文要注意标点符号。妈妈说:&我们养一只小狗,好不好?&小正正摇摇头:&我不要。这边隔壁的哥哥家有一只小白,我可以跟小白玩。过了一阵子,他们发现小星星飞得不那么快了,也不像开始那样亮了。因为它不喜欢住在瓶子里。小星星越飞越远,越飞越高,慢慢地飞回天上去了。 四、英语内容: 1.单词:big大 small小 long长 tall高 short短(矮) 2.句型:Which one is bigger (smaller,longer)? 哪一个大(小、长)? 大班本学期教学内容(2)jy135.com his one is bigger (smaller,longer)?这个大(小、长)? Do you have long hair? 你有长头发吗? No,l do not.l have short hair. 不,我没有,我有短头发。 五、体育内容: 1、《毛毛虫变蝴蝶》目标:尝试运用肢体表现蝴蝶的生长过程,较熟练地根据各种口令和信号做出相应的动作。 2、《小伞兵》目标:练习双脚站立由高35~40厘米外往下跳,增强幼儿的跳跃能力。 3、《蜜蜂果汁》目标:知道蜜蜂与蜂蜜的关系,了解蜂蜜的味道。&大雁姐姐说着就急匆匆地飞走了。 第二天,太阳公公刚起身。忽然&呼--呼--&的声音,风爷爷来和我们作伴了。留在大海的弟弟妹妹,非常羡慕我们的长途旅行。小青蛙,是朋友,保护庄稼是能手。
答案创立者
以企业身份回答&
快速解决你的电商难题
店铺优化排查提升2倍流量
擅长&nbsp 店铺优化
您可能有同感的问题幼儿园大班英语(学习单词)doc_百度文库
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!