其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。sorry i'll get a sleep soon have a good sleep and smeet dream i expect i can meet you in my dream good night 的翻译是:抱歉我会睡一觉很快就有良好睡眠和 smeet 梦想,我希望能见到你在我梦里晚安 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
sorry i'll get a sleep soon have a good sleep and smeet dream i expect i can meet you in my dream good night
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
抱歉,我会得到一个睡眠很快就会有一个良好的睡眠和smeet梦想,我期望我能满足你在我的梦想美好的夜晚
抱歉我会睡一觉很快就有良好睡眠和 smeet 梦想,我希望能见到你在我梦里晚安
很抱歉我要睡很快有一个好的睡眠和smeet梦想我期望我可以满足您在我的梦夜
抱歉我将得到睡眠很快有好睡眠,并且我期望的smeet梦想我可以遇见您在我的梦想晚上好
相关内容&awhich class 正在翻译,请等待...
& aBeach Party 海滩党 & a为了上网,有些人甚至走上了违法犯罪的道路 In order to access the net, some people have even stepped onto the illegal crime path & a我们在花园里中一些植物 We in garden some plant & a不准上课交谈;在教室里吃零食;课后抄袭作业;与同学打架 Does not permit to attend cl Eats the between-meal sn After the class
Fights with schoolmate & astones each 向其中每一扔石头 & aemma wilson 正在翻译,请等待...
& abecause of the middlle distance 由于middlle距离 & aMen at their birth are good in nature, if I do not feel good, then you also reflection 人在他们的诞生是好本质上,如果我没有感觉良好,然后也您反射 & aA Detailed Guide 一个详细的指南 & acindy
tv cindy 是手表电视 & aI had not seen my friend Amy for a long time,so last Sunday I went to visit her in her new high-rise flat.While I was there,she knocked a flower pot from her windou by accident.It broken on the ground below and narrowly missed some children at play.No one was hurt ,so we said nothing and left for the cinama. 我长期未看我的朋友Amy,因此我去拜访她在她新的高层舱内甲板的最后星期天。当我在那里时,她由事故敲了一个花盆从她的windou。它打破在地面如下和狭窄地被错过有些孩子在戏剧。没人受伤,因此我们什么都没有说和左为cinama。 & areflector--aluminum strip shaped anodized 反射器--被塑造的铝小条正极化了 & aAny decision taken by them now ,however well-meant,would make the peace talks in the Middle East more difficult to go on. 他们现在做出的所有决定,出自善意,在中东将使和平谈判更难继续。 & athe young man lets us to stay at his house and play chess with him 年轻人让我们停留在他的房子和戏剧棋与他 & a我会尊重他的意见,他想要的,我就会做 I can respect him the opinion, he wants, I can do & abad conection at hotel i can't translate what you say in chinese sorry miss 坏conection在旅馆我不可能翻译什么您在中国抱歉的错过说 & awhy did you give up this well paid job? 为什么您放弃了这个待遇优厚的工作? & a日因车祸死于法国巴黎 On August 31, because 1997 the traffic accident died of the French Paris & aremember,there is no
small 记住,那里是没有小的 & a请帮忙盖章 Please help to stamp & aitmay heip with appetite suppression itmay heip以胃口镇压 & a配套措施 Necessary measure & aAll love means no promises 所有爱不意味诺言 & a台风来了 正在翻译,请等待... & a电话线安装费 Telephone line installation expense & a时代大道 正在翻译,请等待... & a???? ?? 确实好季节名单 & a修完教学计划的全部课程 Repaires completely the plan of instruction the complete curriculum & a低压侧及高压侧压力均太低 低压侧及高压侧压力均太低 & aKOKO艺术 KOKO art & aperform file management tasks 执行文件管理任务 & a黑夜的影子 Dark night shadow & aMINIMUM BALANCE CHARGE 极小的平衡充电 & abecause all of us have growing pains 因为我们大家有增长的痛苦 & a我是个商人,只谈生意呢 I am a merchant, only discusses business & aupon receipt from the sellers of the delivery advice speecified in clause 正在翻译,请等待... & aunindexed files scanned unindexed被扫描的文件 & a你的新衣服是什么颜色? What color are your new clothes? & a你知道懂什么是真爱吗 You knew any is really loves & asoldar 焊接 & a校长的女儿没有从她的老师那里得到任何特殊待遇 Principal's daughter there has not obtained any special treatment from hers teacher & agraphical representation 图解表示法 & aFrom what you say, I have understood what 从什么您说,我了解什么 & a影响人们 Affects the people & a扛枪玫瑰 Shoulders a rifle the rose & a或许是 Perhaps is & a如果包装是玻璃的,那么采用喷淋式杀菌最好 If the packing is the glass, then uses sprays the type sterilization to be best & athree days afterward they met at the station 三天他们之后见面了在驻地 & astill hurt still poor 仍然仍然受伤的贫寒 & asales volumes & performance 销售量&表现 & aAccessary Cable FOX LINK6191-3 正在翻译,请等待... & a希望会幸福 The hope can be happy & aplanetary gear 行星 & a我家距离十公里远。 My family is away from ten kilometer far. & acaus I m really miss you eve ryday caus I真正m错过您前夕ryday & asorry i'll get a sleep soon have a good sleep and smeet dream i expect i can meet you in my dream good night 抱歉我将得到睡眠很快有好睡眠,并且我期望的smeet梦想我可以遇见您在我的梦想晚上好 &当前位置: &
求翻译:Sorry, good night, fond dream是什么意思?
Sorry, good night, fond dream
问题补充:
对不起,良好的夜晚,美梦;
很抱歉,晚安,美梦
抱歉,晚上好,喜欢梦想
很抱歉,好的夜晚美梦
对不起,好的晚上,多情的梦
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |