初二英语阅读理解解,急

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
急,英语阅读理解选词填空题,坐等!Marriages between mixed couples seem to be increasing around the world.I think that this trend is good,in general,but it does cause some dilemmas.For example,often either the husband or the wife has to 1.a good deal of their culture for the sake of the marriage.This,of course,isn't the 2.of either person,but it is almost inevitable.This is 3.true if the two people came from two different countries.A good friend of mine married a woman from another country.They were married for three years and lived in the United States.Both of them were of good character and they seemed 4.together.I think,though,they 5.how much of their past they would be giving up by marrying into another culture.She was particularly unhappy.From the start,it was 6.that she wanted to return home.Despite a great deal of determination by both my friend and his new wife to stay together,they were unable to 7.their differences.It was very painful for both of them when they eventually 8.,but it was all they could do.I still remember their wedding 9.as if it was yesterday.So many people there seemed to 10.strong reservations about mixed marriages.In this case,at least,they were right to worry.可选:harbordivorcedexpendconsistentsacrificecompatibleclarifyparticularlyresolveintentionoverlookedresolutionrumoredreceptiondivided
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.sacrifice 2.intention 3.particularly 4.compatible 5.overlooked 6.consistent 7.resolve 8.divorced 9.reception 10.harbor
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 On a very cold evening in northern Virginia many ..
阅读理解。
&&&& On a very cold evening in northern Virginia many yean ago, an old man was waiting for a ride across the river. Anxiously (焦急地), he watched as several horsemen passed by, then another. Finally, the last rider came to the place where the old man sat. As this one drew near, the old man caught the rider's eyes and said, "Sir, would you mind giving an old man a ride to the other side?" &&&& Reining (勒隹缰绳) his horse, the rider replied, "Sure." Seeing the old man was unable to lift his half-frozen (冻得半僵的) body from the ground, the rider got off the horse and helped the old man onto it. He took the old man not only across the river, but also to his house, which was just a few miles away. &&&& As they came to his house, the rider's curiosity (好奇心) caused him to ask the old man, "Sir, I noticed that you let several other riders pass by without asking for help. Then I came up and you immediately asked me for a ride. What would happen if I had refused and left you there?" &&&& The old man lowered himself slowly down from the horse, looked the rider straight in the eyes and replied, I've been there for some time. I think I know people well. I looked into the eyes of the other riders and immediately saw there was no worry about my situation. It would have been useless even to ask them for a ride. But when I looked into your eyes, I saw kindness and compassion (同情)? I knew you would give me a hand." &&&& Those words moved the rider deeply. He said to the old man, "I am very grateful for what you have said. May (但愿) I never get too busy with my own things that I fail to help others with kindness and compassion."
1. The old man found that the last rider was _____.
A. unhelpful B. kind and helpful C. curious and active D. indifferent (漠不关心的)
2. What did the last rider do after the old man asked him to give him a ride?
A. He refused the old man at first. B. He only took the old man across the river. C. He took the old man to his house at last. D. He asked the old man to get on the horse himself.
3. The old man let several other riders pass by without asking for help because _____.
A. he was so frozen that he couldn't say a word B. he was too nervous to ask them for help C. he couldn't see kindness and compassion in their eyes D. he didn't want to accept their help at all
4. By saying "May I never get too busy with my own things that I fail to help others with kindness and &&& compassion.", the last rider means _____.
A. he will try to help others whole-heartedly (全心全意地) from now on even if he is busy B. he will never get too busy in his own things any longer C. he wasn't willing to help others with kindness and compassion in the past D. he failed to help others in the past because he was not very kind
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:江苏中考真题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 On a very cold evening in northern Virginia many ..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 On a very cold evening in northern Virginia many ..”考查相似的试题有:
114947247175782796572699743158415您的位置: &
初中生英语阅读理解能力培养之我见
优质期刊推荐扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
一到英语阅读理解!~~急~~~~The sun is much bigger than the moon. But sometimes the moon looks bigger than the sun because it's much nearer to the earth.The sun is very bright. It gives very strong light. The moon looks quite bright, too. But it doesn't give any light at all. The light from the moon comes from the sun.The moon looks much bigger and brighter than the other stars. But in fact(实际上)many stars are much bigger and brighter than the moon. They look smaller than the moon because they are farther away from the earth.1、If you don't like too many people,where should you go for your vacation?2、Is the moon really bigger and brighter than the stars?3、Is the earth bigger than the sun?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
moon no no
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语阅读理解!急啊!There are many kinds of ants(蚂蚁) in America.One kind of them is very strong.People and animals are afraid of it.These ants move in large groups.They eat all the animals on their way.They can kill and eat elephants,and they can eat wood(木头)houses.Sometimes even people are killed(被杀)by them.When the ants come near,people have to leave their homes.But people are sometimes glad after the ants pass through,because they can see no insects(昆虫)or snakes.1. Sometimes ants in America can be very______A.heavy
C.small D.strong 2. People and animals are afraid of_____A.one kind of strong ants
B.all kinds of antsC.some small ants
D.some big ants3.People get away from the ants because they can____A.kill and eat elephants
B.also eat wood housesC.even kill people
D.be people's friends4. Why are people glad after the ants pass through?A.Because the ants can take them much food.B.Because many ants are killed and eaten by snakes.C.Because the ants will never come back.D.Because insects and snakes are killed by the ants.5.Which of the following sentences is TRUE?A.One kind of ants in America can kill people.B.There are no insects or snakes in America.C.People in America like ants.D.People in America are afraid of ants.急啊!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
dacda 祝你学习进步
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.D2.A3.C4.D5.A太简单了...记得告诉我是不是拿满分的...
(⊙v⊙)嗯~谢谢
坑爹啊!!! 哥刚写完啊!!
竟然有比我快的..
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖