The boy was badly placed s.hurt in the head, however,still

The boy was badly hurt in his head, however, still . A. living B. alive C. live D. dying 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
The boy was badly hurt in his head, however, still&& . A. living& B. alive& C. live& D. dying
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
来源:江苏省0910学年高二下学期期末考试(英语)
题型:完型填空
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。The Blind BoyA blind boy sat on the steps of a buildingwith a hat(帽子) byhis feet. He held up a __36__ which said: “I am blind, please help.” There wereonly a few __37_& in the hat.A man was walking by. He took a few coinsfrom his _ 38 _ and dropped them into the hat. He __39__ took the sign, turnedit around and wrote some words. He __40__ the sign __41__ everyone who walkedby would see the new words.Soon the hat began to __42__. A lot morepeople were giving money to the blind boy.That afternoon the man who had __43__ thesign came to see __44__ things were. The boy __45__ his footsteps and asked,“Were you the one who changed my sign this morning? What did you write?”The man said, “I only wrote the truth. Isaid what you said in a different way, __46__ .” What he had written was:“Today is a(n) __47__& day and I cannot see it.”Do you think the first sign and the secondsign were saying the same thing? __48__ both signs told people the boy wasblind. But the first sign simply said the boy was blind. The second sign toldpeople they were so __49__ that they were not blind. Should we be surprised that the second signwas more __50__?Be thankful for what you have. __51__ lifegives you 100 reasons to cry, show life that you have 1000 reasons to __52__.Face your past without regret. __ 53___ your present with confidence (自信). Prepare for the __54__without fear. Keep the faith and __55__ the fear. 36. A.cover&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.sign&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.board&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. note37. A.cashes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.treasures&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. pennies&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. coins38. A.pocket&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.backpack&&&&&&&&&&&&D. case39. A.still&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. then&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.already&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. yet40. A. put on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.put out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.put off&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. put back41. A. incase&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. nowthat&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. so that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. as though42. A. mixup&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. showup&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. fill up&&&&&&&&&& D. makeup43. A.changed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. prepared&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. supported&&&&&&&&&& D.reached44. A.what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.why&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.where&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. how45. A.realized&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. recognized&&&&&&&&&&&C. felt&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. discovered46. A. though&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.yet&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. still47. A.average&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.successful&&&&&&&&&&&&C. harmonious&&&&&&& D. beautiful48. A. After all&&&&&&& B. In the long term&& C.Of course&&&&&&&&& D. As a matterof fact49. A.happy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. disappointed&&&&&&& C.lucky&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. strange50. A.effective&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.brave&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. surprising&&&&&&&&&& D.scientific51. A.Once&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.When&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. While&&&&&&&&& D. Because52. A.smile&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.exist&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.survive&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. prove53. A. Lookinto&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Searchfor&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Deal with&&&&&&&&&&& D.Depend on54. A.tomorrow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.adventure&&&&&&&&&&&&C. future&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. sunrise55. A.preserve&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.charge&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. run&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. drop&
来源:2014届吉林省高二上学期期中考试英语试卷A(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Sydney—A shark savaged a schoolboy's legwhile he was surfing with his father at a beach in Sydney on February 23.It wasthe third shark attack along the coast of Australia's largest city in a month.The 15-year-old boy and his father were inthe water off Avalon,on Sydney's northern beaches,around dawn when he was attacked.The city's beaches are packed withlocals and tourists during the summer months.“The father heard a scream and turned tosee his son thrashing(激烈扭动)about in the water,”the police said.“Fortunately,the shark swam away and the boy was helped to the shore by hisfather.”Lifesaving Club spokesman Nick Miller said,“It got him around the top ofhis left leg and the father came and dragged him out of water.”He said the boywas bleeding heavily when he was brought to the shore.“There was a lot of pain,as you can imagine.”Theteenager was airlifted to hospital for treatment for leg injuries.Police said the bites “cut through to thebone”,but the boydid not appear to have sustained any fractures (骨折).He was in a stable condition now.Several beaches were closed after theattack.Water police and lifeguards were searching for the shark,while the police hoped toidentify its species by the shape of the bite marks.But they said it was tooearly to say what type of shark attacked the boy.“I don't even know if he sawit,”Miller said.Many shark species live in the waters offSydney's beaches,butattacks on humans are still relatively rare.However,there were two attacks onsuccessive days earlier this month,one on a navy diver in Sydney harbor,not far from the famous Opera House,and the other on a surfer atthe city's world-famous Bondi beach.Fishermen say shark numbers are on therise.There is a ban on commercial fishing in the harbor,which has increased fishstocks.Marine experts also claim environmental protection has created a cleanerenvironment,attractingsharks closer to the shore as they chase fish.Many shark species,including the Great White—theman-eaters made famous in Steven Spielberg's Jaws—are protected in Australianwaters.1.The report mainly tells us ________.
A.shark attacks on humans are on the rise
B.sharks attacked humans three times in one month
C.a boy was attacked by a shark at a Sydney beach
D.shark numbers are increasing in the waters off Sydney's beaches
2.The underlined word “savaged” in thefirst paragraph probably means “________”.
A.attracted  
B.dragged
3.What do we know about the city of Sydneyfrom the passage?B.Sydney harbor is not far from the famous Opera House.C.There are many locals and tourists on its coast all the year round.D.There are few shark species in the waters off Sydney's beaches.4.About the injury of the boy we know that________.
A.he was losing much blood when he was dragged out
B.he was very nervous when he was sent to hospital
C.he may be in danger of losing his leg
D.he was injured in the right leg
5.All the following are the causes ofAustralia's sharks' increasing EXCEPT that ________.
A.environmental protection has created a cleaner environment
B.a ban on commercial fishing has increased fish numbers
C.many shark species are protected in Australian waters
D.the film Jaws has made the Great White famous
来源:2014届黑龙江庆安第三中学高三上期第一次月考英语卷(解析版)
Father of TVInvention of television began in 1922 in Rigby, Idaho,the hometown of Philo Farnsworth. At the age of 16, Philo was a very shy boy. Onlyhis science teacher, Justin Tolman, realized that Philo was a special person.&&& One day after school Mr. Tolmanfound Philo in the classroom. The boy was making drawings on the chalkboard.&& “What are you doing?” Mr. Tolman askedwith interest, “What are these drawings?”&& “I want to invent things,” Philoanswered, “and these are the drawings of one of my first inventions. I have anidea for a way of sending pictures through the air. Please, just let me tellyou about it. You are the only person who can understand what I have done.”In the school library Philo had read about a man who had worked on an idea fortelevision, but had failed. Philo was sure that his own idea was better andthat he could succeed.&& Mr. Tolman was not sure and asked Philomany questions about the drawings. Giving facts and figures, Philo answeredevery question.&& In 1926, Philo sent his drawings toWashington, along with a letter asking for the patent rights on television. Sincethen, television has become an important business all over the world.1.When he lived in his hometown, Philo was _______.A. quite different fromothers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. an active boyC. aninventor&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. a hard-working boy2.When Philo said “You are the only person who canunderstand what I have done.” In Paragraph 4, his mood was ________.A.discouraged&&&&&&& B.trusting&&&&&&&&&& C.guilty&&&&&&&&&&& D.hopeless3.It took Philo ____ to invent the television.A. 2years&&&&&&&&&&& B. 6years&&&&&&&& &&C. 4years&&&&&&&&&& D. 8 years4.When Mr. Tolman saw Philo’s drawing, he _______.A. did not believe it was Philo’s inventionB. believed Philo could succeedC. believed Philo was a special personD. did not believe Philo could succeed&
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C和D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。 A girl used to turn her cell phone off and put it by her photo on the desk every night before going to bed. This habit has been with her ever since she the cellphone. The girl had a boyfriend .When they couldn’t ,they would either call or send messages to each other.They both liked the type of. One night the boy really the girl. When he called her, however ,the girl’s cell phone was off because she was already. The next day , the boy asked the girl to her cell- phone on at night, because when he needed to reach her and could not, he would be
&From that day on ,the girl began a new. Her cell phone was never at night. Because she was afraid that she might not be able tothe phone ring in her sleep, she tried to very alert. As days went on, she became thinner and thinner. Slowly, a gap began tobetween them.
&The girl wanted to revive their relationship. One night, she called the boy. However , what she got was a sweet female : ”Sorry, the subscriber you dialed is power off.” The girl knew that her had just been turned off. &After a long time, the girl had a new love. No matter how well they got along, the girl to get married . In the girl’s heart ,she always that boy’s words and the nightthat phone was power off. One night, the girl fell ill. calling her parents, she dialed the new boy’s cell phone.The boy was already asleep but his cell phone was still . Later the girl asked the boy, ”Why don’t you turn your cell phone off at night?” &The boy answered “I’m afraid that if you need anything at night and aren’t able to find me, you will be worried ”.The girl finally the boy. A.bought&&&&& B.used&&&&&&& &&&&C.had&&&&&&&& &D.left A. meet&&&&&& B.work&&&&&&&&&& C.eat&&&&&&& &&&D.rest A.style&&&&&& B.communication&& C.emotion&&& &&&D.habit liked&&&&&&& B.missed&&&&&&&&&& C.hated&&&&& &&&D.needed A.sleepy&&&&& B.tired&&&&&&&&&&&& C.asleep&&&&& &&D.alone A.remain&&&& B.expose&&&&&&& &&&C.leave&&&&&& &&D.take A.delighted&& B.relieved&&&&&&&&& C.scared&&&& &&&D.worried A.friend&&&& &B.habit&&&&&&&&&&&& C.career&&&& &&&D.hobby A.shut down& B.slowed down&&& &&C.broke& down &D.stepped down A.see&&&&&&& B.feel&&&&&&&&&&& &C.smell&&&&&& &&&D.hear A.leave&&&& &&B.take&&&&&&&&&& &&C.stay&&&&& &&&&D.hold
A.form&&&& &B.fill&&&&&&&&&&& &&C.work&&&&&& &&&D.discount A.person&&& &B.voice&&&&&&&&&& &C.image&&&&& &&&D.photo A.phone&&& &B.power&&&&&&&&& &C.love&&&&&&& &&&D.fan A.pretended &B.agreed&&&&&&& &&&C.decided&&&&&& &D.refused A. realized&& B.understood&&&& &&&C.remembered&& &D.appreciated A.when&&&&& B.why&&&&&&& &&&&&C.where&&&&&&& &D.which A.Apart from&& B.As a result of&&&& C.In place of&&&&& D.Instead of A.on&&&&&&& B.off&&&&&&&& &&&&&C.away& &&&&&&&&D.in A.left&&&&&& B.married&&&& &&&&&C.visited&&&&&&&& D.received
来源:学年福建尤溪一中高三毕业班校质检英语试卷(解析版)
I knew I was all right now.& Nobody else wouldcome a&hunting after me. I got my traps out of the canoe and made me a nicecamp in the thick woods. I made a tent out of my blankets to put my thingsunder so the rain couldn't get at them. I caught a catfish and towards sundownI started my camp fire and had supper.&&&&&&&& Whenit was dark I sat by my camp fire, feel but by and by itgot sort of lonesome, so I went and sat on the bank and listened to the currentcrashing along, and counted the stars and drift logs and rafts that came down, there was no better way to put in time
you can't stay so, and you soon get it over.&&&&&&&& Andso for three days and nights. No difference—just the same thing. But the nextday I went exploring around the island.& I it all belongedto me, and I wanted
but mainly I wanted to spend thetime. I found plenty of strawberries and and the greenblackberries were just beginning to show.&&&&&&&& Well,I went fooling along in the deep woods till I judged I wasn't far from the footof the island. I had my gun along, but I it was forprotection. About this time I almost stepped on a good&sized snake, and itmoved quietly and smoothly through the grass and flowers, and I was after it,trying to get a shot at it. I clipped(疾驰) along, andall of a sudden I bounded(跳) right on to the ashesof a camp fire that was still smoking.&&&&&&&& Myheart jumped up among my lungs. I never waited to look further, but unlocked mygun and went sneaking back on my tiptoes as fast as I could. Every now and thenI stopped a second among the thick leaves and listened, but my breath came sohard that I couldn't hear anything else. I moved quietly along another piecefurther, and so on, and so on. If I saw a stump(树桩), I if I stepped on a stick andbroke it, it made me feel that a person had cut one of my breaths in two and Ionly got half, and the short half, too.&&&&&&&& Therewas no time to be fooling around. When getting to the camp, I got all my trapsinto my canoe again to have them out of sight. I put out the fire and threw theashes around to look like an old last year's camp, and then climbed a tree.&&&&&&&& Isuppose I
but I didn’t see or hear anything—I onlythought I heard and saw as much as a thousand things. Well, I couldn’t stay upthere forever, so at last I got down, but I kept in the thick woods and on thelookout all the time. All I could get to eat was berries and what was left overfrom breakfast.1.Theunderlined part “put in time” in the second paragraph probably means _____.A. kill the time&&&&&&&&&&& B.take the timeC. employ the time&&& D. waste the time2.Whydid the boy always carry his gun with him wherever he went?A. To show off his gun.B. To hunt some animals for food.C. To protect himself.D. To play with it for fun.3.Howdid the boy feel when he saw the ashes of a camp fire that was still smoking?A. Surprised. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Excited.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Frightened.&& &&&&& D. Puzzled.4.Whichof the following is TRUE according to the passage?A. The boy brought with himself a tentB. The boy felt a bit lonely on the island.C. The boy was surely the only person on the island atthat time.D. The boy might be bitten by some animal when thestory happened.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号英语周报高一外研第六期 综合版 答案_百度知道
英语周报高一外研第六期 综合版 答案
我有更好的答案
butthe kids need to ask their parents for permission first. life with basketball.
the → a75. B。推理判断题。根据文中对Tubman事迹的描述可知:According to my recent survey,她还帮助无数黑奴奔向自由,成为了一名英雄。故B项作标题贴切.
harder→ hard77..,Tubman在13岁的时候. 25% ofthe parents even bought computers for their own entertainment. They use them tochat, play online games or watch movies. .accessible
63. to have
去掉of78. D。细节理解题。根据第四段中的when she was 13 years old和her owner threw a piece of metal at her and it hit her on the head.She was badly hurt可知. . as the family .
many → much73. .英语周报高一外研第六期 综合版 答案Book 1 Module 6 参考答案及部分解析参考答案1-5 BCCBA
6-10CBBAC 11-15 ACCAA
16-20CAACB
21-25 ADBBD
26-30ABCDB31-35 BACAB
36-40DAEGC
41-45 BACBD
46-50 ACBAD
51-55 CBBAD
56-60CBADC61。29. D.. what to play.
what → how74. B。词义猜测题。根据第三段中的the Snowdonia hawkweed disappeared. People feared that the plant wasgone forever可知,人们曾一度以为斯诺登水兰灭绝了。故划线词意为“消失了的,灭绝的”. 。推理判断题. of his games .,斯诺登水兰对生长环境很挑剔. with → withoutOne possible version. A。细节理解题。根据第一段中的a girl was born into slavery可知,Harriet Tubman出生于奴隶家庭,也就意味着她一出生就是奴隶。22。根据第三段中的People feared that the plant was gone forever和the people who ran the park tookthe sheep away from the area. . However, 40% of thefamilies bought computers only for their kids to use in their studies,但她却凭借自己顽强的意志成功摆脱奴隶的身份。细节理解题..
his→ my80。B篇 (自然)本文是说明文。文章主要介绍了美国杰出的黑人废奴主义运动家哈莉特·塔布曼。21, mostfamilies in my neighbourhood have computers at home, but they are used indifferent ways.15% of the parents bought computers onlyfor their work and their kids are not allowed to use them. The percentage ofthe families where both parents and kids have access to computers is 20%.the
70.frequently短文改错..,作为奴隶的她受到非人的折磨.部分解析阅读理解:A篇 (社会)
本文是记叙文,但她渴望自由,最终逃到美国北方:71. .. completed
68..。25. D.. so many. We like sisters.
like前加are79。推理判断题,只在斯诺登国家公园的某个地方生长,是一种异常罕见的植物。C篇 (学校生活)本文是议论文。根据第一段中的One of the most unusual flowering plants in the world,it grows nowhere else in the world以及It is even picky about where itgrows in the park不难看出. C。细节理解题。根据第一段中的There&#39,头部受到重创。23. ;re 100 questions on US history and government in the test以及下文的介绍可知,美国的公民测试旨在帮助学生更好地了解美国政府..。文章讨论了美国高中生是否需要参加美国公民测试。28..,并且多次帮助其他奴隶获取自由。由此可知. and I'm quick.
and → but76. .,B项准确概括了Tubman的品质特点。24,获取新生。不仅如此。26. A。文章主要介绍了一种罕见的植物——斯诺登水兰, hoping that the hawkweed might return可知,当斯诺登水兰在1953年凭空消失后,人们对此很担心。27.. a harder worker. a lot of ..permission
66. are created
67..。根据第四段中John Hale说的Requiring high school students to take the test might be a way toimprove students' civic behavior可知,John Hale认为美国公民测试有助于提高学生的公民行为,那么自然而然也会使整个社会受益。30. B。推理判断题。根据倒数第三段中的a 2012 survey ... the more young people studied civics in highschool, the more likely they were to get actively involved in their communities可知,公民课有助于学生成为更积极、更活跃的公民。31. B。推理判断题。根据倒数第二段中的Meg Gruber ... schools should not have to pay more for the test可知,Meg Gruber认为学校已经有公民课和历史课,再额外增加这项公民测试会增加学校的财政负担。因此,她对这项公民测试感到不满。D篇 (节假日活动)本文是应用文。文章是一则购物广告。32. A。细节理解题。根据第一段中的our unique and unforgettable gift suggestions are a big part of whypeople love us可知,这个网站受到人们喜爱的主要原因是其独特的礼物点子。33. C。细节理解题。根据Christmas Gifts for Parents部分的Finding them the perfect Christmas gift will be easy this year, withall our top picks in one place可知,今年网站将一些受欢迎的送给父母的圣诞礼物都放到了一起便于人们选择。34. A。细节理解题。根据Holiday Gift Baskets小标题的名称以及该部分的介绍可知,在这个礼品区有很多礼品篮;根据The Secret Santa Exchange部分的there's always the gift basket可知,这个礼品区也有礼品篮。由此可知A项正确。35. B。推理判断题。根据Ideas for Teens部分的Teens can be a challenge和even though they're a special group that are hard to deal with可知,给青少年选择合适的礼物最为困难。而其他三个部分的Findingthem the perfect Christmas gift will be easy,you can easily find everything以及are sure to please everyone in the office措辞都表示这三个部分的礼品选择很简单。 七选五:话题:历史
本文是说明文。文章介绍了书的印刷史。36. D。根据该空前的it was hard to remember them all和下一段首句中的The ancient Egyptians wrote their stories可知,在有了文字以后,事情变得容易些了。37. A。根据该空前的People in other places learned to use papyrus from the Egyptians和该空后的So parchment, made fromgoatskin, later took its place可知,由于纸莎草这种植物只在埃及生长,因此别的地方的人用羊皮纸代替纸莎草纸。38. E。该空前的Made of trees, paper was easier and cheaper to make than papyrus orparchment是用树皮做的纸张的优点,因此E项符合语境。E项中的smoother and better和文中的easier and cheaper to make相呼应。39. G。上一段末句谈到每本书都需要用手抄写,该空后谈到可以对书本进行单页复制。这个比较说明有人想到加快复制书本的过程,故G项符合语境。40. C。根据上一段末句中的the letters put together again and again to print different pages ofwords可知,由于德国人发明了可移动的金属字模,因此现在可以大批量地复制书本。 完形填空:话题:个人情感
本文是记叙文。在成长过程中我们或许会害怕尝试新事物,或许会害怕失败,然而,这些都是成长的必经阶段。在此过程中,我们需要以积极向上的态度来面对这一切。41. B。根据该空后的except me和I'll hate it可知,作者不想去冬令营,然而其他人都很“兴奋(excited)”。42. A。根据前半句I'll look stupid at winter sports可知,由于作者不擅长冬季运动项目,因此害怕别人会“笑话(laugh at)”她。43. C。作者的妈妈鼓励作者自己去“尝试(try)”。44. B。根据文章首句中的the coming trip at a winter camp可知,此处指“到达(arriving at)”营地。45. D。根据下一句中的I'm afraid I'll be homesick可知,大家分享一件“害怕的事(fear)”。46. A。作者一开始担心自己会想家,担心会被别人笑话,因此听到别人说想家时,她开始“放心(relax)”了。47. C。根据上文中的I'll look stupid at winter sports可知,由于作者不擅长冬季体育运动,因此她“小心翼翼地(carefully)”滑雪。48. B。根据该空前的I still hit a piece of ice可知,作者撞到一块冰上,“摔倒了(fell down)”。49. A。根据上一句Behind me, somebody started laughing可知,有人在作者身后发出笑声,因此作者“朝身后看去(looked back)”,想知道究竟是谁在笑。50. D。根据该空后的I saw a girl in the same awkward position I was in可知,作者原本以为有人在笑她,然而令她“诧异(surprise)”的是,有一个女孩也摔倒了。51. C。I thought I'd be bad at this与I'm worse than I expected之间为转折关系,故填but。52. B。女孩所说的话让作者也“突然(Suddenly)”笑了起来。53. B。根据上文的描述可知,作者一直“害怕(afraid)”摔倒。54. A。根据该空前的happy to be talking about interesting things可知,作者在晚饭时和别人聊得很开心,以致“忘了(forgot)”想家。55. D。根据后半句even though I didn't want to可知,作者在第二天被“选中(chosen)”第一个尝试跳台滑雪。56. C。根据该空前的my feet left the ground和该空后的it was wonderful可知,作者感觉自己在“飞翔(flying)”。57. B。作者在此体会到跳台滑雪给她带来的乐趣,因此,她认同爸爸说的“你尝试后或许会‘喜欢(enjoy)’上它的”。58. A。根据上文中的“It's what growing up is all about,” Dad added可知,作者在此发出关于“成长(growing up)”的感慨。59. D。60. C。联系全文的语境可知,在成长过程中,当我们尝试“新(new)”事物时,我们都会“担心(worryabout)”不适应或是失败。 语法填空:61. or。考查连词。由前面的Whether可知,此处表示选择,故填or。62. accessible。考查形容词作宾语补足语的用法。设空处作宾语补足语,表示 “可使用的”,故填形容词accessible。63. to have。考查不定式作宾语补足语的用法。allow sb. to do sth. 允许某人做某事。64. permission。考查名词。设空处作介词without的宾语,故填名词permission。65. with。考查介词。come up with是固定搭配,意为“提出”。66. are created。考查一般现在时的被动语态。your pages与create之间是被动关系,且时间状语从句中用一般现在时表示将来,故填arecreated。67. completed。考查动词-ed形式作定语的用法。complete与pages之间是逻辑上的动宾关系,且complete表示的动作已经完成,故填completed。68. the。考查定冠词。World Wide Web表示宇宙间独一无二的事物,故其前用定冠词the。69. that。考查关系词。设空处引导定语从句,修饰先行词thing,且thing前有last修饰,故填that。70. frequently。考查副词。设空处修饰动词change,故填副词frequently。.. I am three.
am → was72. .. B。标题归纳题。Harriet Tubman出身奴隶. or
采纳率:89%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语周报的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}