你刚才付的钱不够英文 还差20 英语怎么说 谢谢了

200){this.value=this.value.slice(0,199)}">
手机是未激活的,质量还可以,但是我想差评的是快递,还有物流信息!
可以说这两个不能再差了,物流信息更新异常,快递公司不负责。具体内容如下
10.18号国美在线查询快递出库,交付速达通物流公司,但是订单号在各种网站都查不到物流信息,客服说不更新,为什么在别的电商平台都实时更新,好吧我等,结果10.20号上午速达通给我发短信,说他们把我的价值5000多块钱的手机交付给顺丰?然后我查顺丰的订单号,竟然10.19中午顺丰就揽收了快递,为什么24小时之后才告诉我!我在这期间看了一百遍速达通物流信息。然后我开始关注顺丰物流信息,实时更新,然后顺丰客服告诉我10.20日晚六点半之前送到我手中,我想那我等吧,周五本来要回家,因为等快递没回家,结果呢,八点了快递也没到沈阳,最后快递第二天上午才到。至今为止国美物流信息显示仍没有半点顺丰字样,就像是速达通给我送过来的一样,感谢这么惊心动魄的物流,不过我以后再也不想看到速达通字样。附图,不接电话,只看留言谢谢。
共有33,708条评价
收货后1天评论
金色 全网通64GB
G2会员沈阳市
收货后1天评论
深空灰 全网通64GB
使用心得:
是正品哦。在商城下单自提的。店员态度很好。一次很好的购物体验。以后有需要还会继续光顾!
G3会员青岛市
来自国美iphone客户端
收货后1天评论
深空灰 全网通64GB
使用心得:
服务态度很好,手机也不错
来自国美WAP客户端
收货后3天评论
金色 全网通64GB
使用心得:
非常满意,价格满意,服务周到热情
来自国美WAP客户端
收货后5天评论
深空灰 全网通64GB
使用心得:
产品很好,很满意,服务态度也很好
来自国美WAP客户端
收货后1天评论
深空灰 全网通64GB
使用心得:
用起还可以,大小很合适
来自国美WAP客户端
回复 summer:
回复 您还可以输入400字
支付与账户
扫描下载客户端
本公司游戏产品适合18岁以上成年人使用&&违法和不良信息举报电话:021-&&
国美在线电子商务有限公司&&办公地址:上海市嘉定区沪宜公路号一楼A区&&客服电话:&&
(C)&&国美在线电子商务有限公司版权所有&&京公安网备62&&沪ICP备号&&沪B2-号当《资本论》第一卷付印的时候,马克思给恩格斯写信说:“其所以能够如此,我只有感谢你!没有你为我的牺牲,我是决不可能完成三卷书的巨大工作的。我满怀感激的心情拥抱你。 的翻译是:When the printing of the first volume of Das Kapital, Marx wrote to Engels said: "it so to be able to, I can only thank you! Without you sacrifice for me, I would never have been able to complete three-volume book the great work. I am a grateful heart hold you. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
当《资本论》第一卷付印的时候,马克思给恩格斯写信说:“其所以能够如此,我只有感谢你!没有你为我的牺牲,我是决不可能完成三卷书的巨大工作的。我满怀感激的心情拥抱你。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
When the "Capital" Volume I, when printing, Marx wrote to Engels: "The so able to do so, I only thank you! Do not you sacrifice for me, I could never complete the work of the great three-volume book I embrace you with great gratitude.
When the printing of the first volume of Das Kapital, Marx wrote to Engels said: "it so to be able to, I can only thank you! Without you sacrifice for me, I would never have been able to complete three-volume book the great work. I am a grateful heart hold you.
When the first volume of Das Kapital, Marx When printing to the Engels wrote: "It is to be able to do so, I can only thank you! Without you, I was in my sacrifice will never be completed 3 volumes of the great work. I am filled with gratitude the hug you.
When "Das Kapital" the first volume goes to press, Marx writes a letter to Engels said that,“Its therefore can so, I then thank you! You for mine sacrifice, I have not been possibly complete three volume books in no way the huge work.I fill with the gratitude the mood to hug you.
相关内容&awhen people bring the dead back to life? 人们何时带来死者回到生活? & aStudent at CTGU Student at CTGU & a我们世代生息的土地养育我们 Our generation lives the land raises us & aRollback configuration 反转配置 & a你能把书带学校去吗? You can go the book belt school? & adepravities 邪恶 & a我公司会给你最低价格 Our company can give you the lowest price & atook off 离开 & aMatrix must be square 矩阵必须是正方形 & a运动的车 Movement vehicle & a我将会在下次上课带上请假条 I will be able to attend class in the next time take to bring with the leave slip & abearing interface. 轴承接口。 & aafter-tax return after-tax return & a她连一口水都不喝,更别提留下来吃饭了。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我希望号召全体同学向希望工程捐款,现在在我国有许多的乡村非常贫困,那里的孩子因无力支付教育费而上不起学。我希望同学们捐出自己的零花钱来建设希望小学,救助失学儿童。 I hoped summoned all schoolmate to the Project Hope donation, has many villages in our country to be extremely impoverished now, but because there child pays the education expenses on not to get up incapably study.I hoped schoolmates contribute own spending money to construct the Hope School, rescue & a我现在都不玩了。没意思 I all do not play now.Does not have the meaning & abargaining power of suppliers 供应商的讨价还价的能力 & a他们一起打架 正在翻译,请等待...
& aHow long will you study in the US 您多久在美国将学习 & a王
帆 TMS(WH) Sales Mgr
wangfan (86) dvdfanny 正在翻译,请等待...
& ai will be fucking with you 我将是该死的与您 & aWe are a manufacturer of grain handling and storage equipment based in Ontario, Canada 我们是五谷处理和在安大略根据的存贮设备,加拿大制造者 & a我的电话掉在地上了 My telephone fell ground in & a这种设计,一方面可提高灯具对电源条件的适应能力,可适应电源不稳的山区等地方,也可适应不同国家的供电条件;另一方面保证为芯片提供稳定的电源,减少光衰,延长使用寿命。 This kind of design, on the one hand may enhance the lamps and lanterns to the power source condition adaptiveness, may adapt places and so on power source not steady mountainous area, also may adapt the different national po On the other hand guaranteed provides the stable powe & a各位SMT人才早上好 Each SMT talented person early morning is good & a十年风雨路 Ten year wind and rain roads & a能否让我们合上成本 Whether lets us close the cost & aWHAT DID YOUSEE JUST NOW 什么刚才做了YOUSEE & a你现在在哪里了 You now in where & a罗:我可以点餐了吗?好香啊,看来今天中午我要大吃了。
& acpu card pin auth not successful the key is not use cpu卡片别针auth不成功钥匙不是用途 & aNo pain , no thorns , 正在翻译,请等待...
& a拟设计一块对应的数据采集卡,进行FPGA设计,USB接口设计等 Plans data acquisition card which designs corresponds together, carries on the FPGA design, the USB connection design and so on & a.Recognition of prior learning . 预先学会的公认 & a人们越来越关注肥胖问题 The people more and more pay attention to the obese question & aw我是一个兵 w I am a soldier & a你把你的版本发给我,我可以安装和你相同的版本 You issue me yours edition, me may install and your same edition & a真高兴你终于申请到qq了,你发信息的时间是中国的晚上,所以现在才收到哦。 Really happy you finally applied for qq, you sent the information the time are China's evening, therefore the present only then receives oh. & a将查询分为两类 Will inquire divides into two kinds & a塑料包装 Plastic packing & aI don't teach because tezching is easy for me 因为tezching对我,是容易我不教 & athroughout your studies. You are required to demonstrate how you have applied skills from this 正在翻译,请等待...
& a真高兴你终于申请到qq了,你发信息的时间是中国的时间晚上,所以现在才收到哦。 Really happy you finally applied for qq, you sent the information the time are China's time evening, therefore the present only then receives oh. & aI know you will be at my side 我知道您将是在我的边 & ainitail stup initail stup & a微生物培养设施 The microorganism raises the facility & a英语的交际功能应该得到了充分的肯定和强调 English human relations function should obtain the full affirmation and the emphasis & aThe ctmagent started in newtorn, please follow up on scheduling. Thanks 在newtorn开始的ctmagent,在预定请接着。 谢谢 & awe were unable to find your apple id with the information you provided.please make sure the name you enter here matches your account information exactly 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI am away from office from Oct 21 to Oct 23, any urgent issues, please contact either through my mobile phone or Km, Fm soon. 我从办公室是去的从10月21日到问题10月23日,所有迫切,通过我的移动电话或公里, Fm很快请接触。 & aProsecution work was recorded 正在翻译,请等待...
& aunderstroyed understroyed & a请输入您用典圆润,委婉周密,情与气偕需要翻译的文本! Please input you to use the standard to be clear, tactful thorough, the sentiment and the gas accompany the text which needs to translate! & a然后文章主要对美国的国际贸易进行了介绍 Then the article mainly has carried on the introduction to US's international trade & a这些美好的时光我永远记得 正在翻译,请等待...
& a电子系统设计 Electronic system design & a当《资本论》第一卷付印的时候,马克思给恩格斯写信说:“其所以能够如此,我只有感谢你!没有你为我的牺牲,我是决不可能完成三卷书的巨大工作的。我满怀感激的心情拥抱你。 When "Das Kapital" the first volume goes to press, Marx writes a letter to Engels said that,“Its therefore can so, I then thank you! You for mine sacrifice, I have not been possibly complete three volume books in no way the huge work.I fill with the gratitude the mood to hug you. &扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译谢谢你的说明,我们已经搞清楚了.现在Sandy在休产假,烦请今后发邮件时抄送我,以便更加及时了解付款情况,非常感谢你的支持.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Thanks for you explaination and we understand clearly now.
Sandy is on maternity leave now, so please forward the email to me from now on for the better understanding of the situation.
Thanks for your support.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Thank you, we have clear. Sandy now in maternity leave, please send me e-mails when the future, so more timely payment, thank you very much for your support.就是这个了!!!!!!!呵呵~~~~~~~~~
扫描下载二维码你选提交订单到最后一步不要付款,这样我就可以在后台改价格了。等我改好价格再付款。(翻译成英语谢谢)_百度知道
你选提交订单到最后一步不要付款,这样我就可以在后台改价格了。等我改好价格再付款。(翻译成英语谢谢)
我有更好的答案
You choose to submit the order to the last step, don't payment, so I can change the price in the background.I've changed my good price and payment
采纳率:76%
来自团队:
After we've received your order, we'll change the price for you. Then you confirm and proceed payment.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
身份证的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求翻译一句英语 内容是: 能减免一点运费吗?我在今天下午会付款给你. 不要软件翻译的啊。谢谢啦朋_百度知道
求翻译一句英语 内容是: 能减免一点运费吗?我在今天下午会付款给你. 不要软件翻译的啊。谢谢啦朋
求翻译一句英语 内容是: 能减免一点运费吗?我在今天下午会付款给你.
不要软件翻译的啊。谢谢啦朋友们
我有更好的答案
Can you cut and reduce the freight? I will pay you this afternoon.
采纳率:20%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
立方米的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 不够英文 的文章