求解答过程:用所给用动词的适当形式填空 用所给

扫二维码下载作业帮 3亿+用户的选择 下载作业帮安装包 扫二维码下载作业帮 3亿+用户的选择 求老师解答:阅读下面短文,用括号 阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空. &&&& A farmer had some dogs to sell.He painted a sign advertising the dogs.A little boy came up to him and said,"Sir,I want to buy a dog." &&&& "Well," the farmer said," but they (1) ___________ (be) very expensive." The boy (2) ___________ (take) some changes out of his pocket,"I've got thirty-nine cents.Is that enough to take a dog?" &&&& &"Sure.I have six dogs.You (3) ___________ (choose) any of them." Then the farmer whistled,"Dolly!" At once,Dolly ran out of the doghouse followed by four little dogs.Then the little boy's eyes (4) ___________ (dance) with happiness.&&&& But the boy saw another little dog (5) ___________ (move) out slowly.This one was the smallest.She was trying her best (6) ___________ (catch) up with the others… &&&& "I went that one," the boy said,(7) ___________(point) to the last one.The farmer was surprised."She (8) ___________(not run) and play with you like other dogs.Will you still want to buy her?" he said kindly.&&&& Hearing that,the little boy rolled (卷起) up one leg of his trousers.A steel brace (支架) (9) ___________ (tie) on both sides of his leg.Looking up at the farmer,he said,"So you see,Sir.I can't walk very well myself,I (10) ___________ (understand) her.So we will be good friends." 作业帮用户 扫二维码下载作业帮 3亿+用户的选择 1.are&& 2.took&& 3.can / may choose& 4.danced& 5.move / moving 6.to catch& 7.pointing& 8.will not / won't / can't run& 9.was tied& 10.can understand / understand (答案不唯一) 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 扫描下载二维码Please click if you are not redirected within a few seconds. 重庆华翎舞蹈学校-学员问答 全国统一咨询电话 黄** 1351236**** 重庆华翎舞蹈学校-最新动态 NEWS 扫描手机访问扫二维码下载作业帮 3亿+用户的选择 下载作业帮安装包 扫二维码下载作业帮 3亿+用户的选择 高二英语填空题,求大神解答.急!在线等,要说明为什么.题目:用所给动词的适当形式填空.Before driving into the city,you are required to get your car _____.(wash)Michael put up a picture of Yao Ming beside the bed to keep himself ____(remind) of his own dreams.The living room is clean and tidy ,with a dining table already ____(lay) for a meal to be cooked.When I came back to my hometown ten years later, I found it completely____(change).I want him _____(finish) the homework in time.My father &had had the house____(paint) before we moved in.The end of the story left me _____(puzzle).I turned around because I heard someone_____(speak) my hometown dialect.When she returned home, she found the window open and something_____(steal).I don't want the children_____(take) out in such bad weather.& 作业帮用户 扫二维码下载作业帮 3亿+用户的选择 英语神马得罪不动了. 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 你好!1 washedget sth done2 remindedkeep sb + adj3 laidlay p.p. laid4 changedfind sth+ adj5 to finishwant sb to do sth6 paintedhave sth done

我要回帖

更多关于 用动词的适当形式填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信