I'i m sorry to hearr that. to hear that 是什么句子成分?

I am sorry to hear that是什么意思?
I am sorry to hear that是什么意思?
08-10-29 &
听到这个消息我感到很抱歉。
请登录后再发表评论!
当某人遇到很不幸的事情,例如生病啊、被盗窃啊,等等,你知道了,就会说:“ I am sorry to hear that”,意思是(对于你所遭到的不幸)感到很抱歉
请登录后再发表评论!
我很遗憾听到这个消息!
请登录后再发表评论!
听到那个(消息),我感到抱歉.
请登录后再发表评论!
听到这个消息我感到很抱歉。
请登录后再发表评论!
听到这个,我很难过。
请登录后再发表评论!
很遗憾听到这个消息
请登录后再发表评论!
很难过听到这个消息 听到这事我很难过 (在听到别人的不幸时常说的一句话,表示同情和关心)
请登录后再发表评论!
听到这个消息我很难过
请登录后再发表评论!
很遗憾~~~~~~~~~~
请登录后再发表评论!
听到什么什么我很遗憾。that 后接的是一个状语从名,表示的是使我感到遗憾的条件。
请登录后再发表评论!
听到这个消息我感到很难过
请登录后再发表评论!
我很抱歉听到这个(消息)。
请登录后再发表评论!
对不起 我没有听到是什么
请登录后再发表评论!扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
what a pity 与 I‘m sorry to hear that两者有什么区别吗?可以结合例子说说...还有Everything goes well有这种说法吗,改疑问句怎么改?否定句呢?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
what a pity 真可惜 一般在邀请别人(如参加Party或舞会)被拒绝(多数是因为别人有事而不得以不拒绝)时用 I‘m sorry to hear that 听到这件事我很难过 指听到对方有什么不幸的事情时而为对方感到难过有(还有everything is going well)Does everything goes well?否定句一般不会用到吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码I’m sorry to hear that- 听到--我很抱歉/遗憾/感到难过——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
I’m sorry to hear that- 听到--我很抱歉/遗憾/感到难过 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
根据对话内容,从方框内的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,其中有两个为多余选项。(Mary Hand—M;Chen Hui—C)M: Help yourself to some chocolates. Chen Li broughtthem from Shanghai.C:  &&&1.&&&   &I can’t eatanything sweet. It’s my teeth.M: I’m sorry to hear that. &&& 2.&&& C: I did. He told me that I have to have one tooth outand two filled. But I can’t find time for it.M:  &&&3.&&&   C: But I’m busy now. I think I’ll go next week.M: I’m afraid you’d better go right now. The sooneryou do something about it, the better.C:  && 4.&&  Can you please tell our head that I’ll be back by lunchtime?M:  & 5.&&  C: Thank you very much. See you this afternoon.M: See you.A. If I were you, I’d take care of them right away.B. You’d better not worry about yourself.C. I agree with you.D. Thanks.E. With pleasure.F. Here you are.G. Did you seea dentist?&
假如你叫大明,收到了你的英国朋友Tony的来信,信中他很关心四川雅安地震后学生的情况。请你根据他的来信内容写一封回信,感谢他对灾区学生的关心,回答他的问题,并谈谈你的感受。提示词语:thank you, care to, go on, government ,offer,encourage, brave Dear Daming, I’m sorry to hear that a big earthquake happened in Ya’an, Sichuan. Some school buildings broke down in the earthquake and many students couldn’t go to school. But I know the government is trying their best to help them. And Chinese people are so strong and brave that they aren’t afraid of anything difficult. Can the students go on studying now? Please tell me more about them.I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon. Yours,&TonyDear Tony,I’m glad to hear from you. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Best wishes.&&YoursDaming
假如你叫大明,收到了你的英国朋友Tony的来信,信中他很关心四川雅安地震后学生的情况。请你根据他的来信内容写一封回信,感谢他对灾区学生的关心,回答他的问题,并谈谈你的感受。提示词语:thankyou, care to, go on, government ,offer,encourage, brave Dear Daming, I’m sorry to hear that a big earthquake happened inYa’an, Sichuan. Some school buildings broke down in the earthquake and manystudents couldn’t go to school. But I know the government is trying their bestto help them. And Chinese people are so strong and brave that they aren’tafraid of anything difficult. Can the students go on studying now? Please tellme more about them.I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon. Yours,&TonyDear Tony,I’m glad to hear from you. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Best wishes.&&YoursDaming&
补全对话。从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳答案。 ( Mary —M ;Chen Li—C ) M: Help yourself to some chocolates. Chen Hua brought them from Shanghai. C:  & 66&&& &&I can’t eat anything sweet. It’s my teeth. M: I’m sorry to hear that. &&& 67 &&&  C: I did. He told me that I have to have one tooth out and two filled. But I can’t find time for it. M:  &&& 68 &&&  C: But I’m busy now. I think I’ll go next week. M: I’m afraid you’d better go right now. The sooner you do something about it, the better. C:   &&&69&&&   Can you please tell our head that I’ll be back by lunchtime? M:  &&& 70 && &
C: Thank you very much. See you this afternoon. M: See you.
A. If I were you, I’d take care of them right away. B. You’d better not worry about yourself. C. I agree with you. D. Thanks. E. With pleasure. F. Here you are. G. Did you see a dentist?
-Jack hurt his arms while playing basketball yesterday afternoon.-________.   A. Never mind       B. That’s all right  
C. That’s nothing       D. I’m sorry to hear that
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号i am sorry to hear that句子成分_百度知道
i am sorry to hear that句子成分
i am sorry to hear that中 to hear that是什么成分?为什么
我有更好的答案
本句是主系表结构。i是主语am是系动词sorry是表语 to hear that是动词不定式 可以看作原因状语。
采纳率:78%
来自团队:
i am sorry to hear that我很抱歉听到这件事。I是句子的主语am是系动词sorry是表语to hear that 是对表语的补充说明,可以理解成补语。
是什么补语,宾补吗,这个句子是主系表结构,系表结构构成谓语,那句子也就是主谓结构,连宾语都没有,做的是谁的补语?
本回答被网友采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。资源篮中还没有资源,赶紧挑选吧!
高考英语语法复习之五 强调句、IT的用法、省略和插入语句
扫一扫手机阅读更方便
预览已结束,查看全部内容需要下载哦~
语法复习五:强调句、It的用法、省略和插入语
一、强调句
(一)强调句句型
1、陈述句的强调句型:It is/ was + 被强调部分(通常是主语、宾语或状语)+ that/ who(当强调主语且主语指人)+ 其它部分。
eg It was yesterday that he met Li Ping
2、一般疑问句的强调句型:同上,只是把is/ was提到it前面。
eg Was it yesterday that he met Li Ping
3、特殊疑问句的强调句型:被强调部分(通常是疑问代词或疑问副词)+ is/ was + it + that/ who + 其它部分?
eg When and where was it that you were born
4、强调句例句:针对I met Li Ming at the railway station yesterday句子进行强调。
强调主语:It was I that who met Li Ming at the railway station yesterday
审核人:网校通专供
扫一扫手机阅读更方便}

我要回帖

更多关于 good to hear that 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信