如何给国外导师发英文邮件,要毕业论文选导师邮件拜托

需要一篇感谢论文导师的英文感谢信(文科)怎么写?
需要一篇感谢论文导师的英文感谢信(文科)怎么写?
09-02-25 &
Dear teacher ,I am writing to you to express my thanks for your help in learning English and speaking English.During these days in your class, I have learned much from you and it is very helpful to me. Firstly, you let me know what is the west thinking pattern—straight thinking pattern. And, I think, it is very important to understand the west’s thoughts. As you know, this can help me with my examination and interaction with foreigners. Secondly, I have got enough confidence in speaking in English from your class and it took me a long time to gain this confidence. Now, I always express my ideas in English as possible as I can. It’s great to do that. The last not the least, I find that learning English is not an boring thing as before and I’m interested in studying English which was just a necessary task to pass examinations. Reading, listening or speaking all become interesting and I really enjoy it.Above all, I want to say thanks again to you. And thank you for your time.
请登录后再发表评论!关注今日:93 | 主题:588937
微信扫一扫
【求助】请问向外国人要东西邮件标题怎么写?
页码直达:
这个帖子发布于8年零190天前,其中的信息可能已发生改变或有所发展。
邮件内容就是套磁了,但是标题还真不知道该怎么写才能引起对方看邮件而又不会被扔到垃圾箱里呢?各位大大们分享一下经验吧!
不知道邀请谁?试试他们
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
丁香园准中级站友
如果是要全文,标题可以是Reprint request
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
邮件标题: Copy/reprint Attention Dr ******Department of ******School of ***********University**** RoadCity 000000CountryDear Dr ******,I should be very happy to receive a copy/reprint ofOver-expression of an AT-hook gene, AHL22, delays flowering and inhibits the elongation of the hypocotyl in Arabidopsis thaliana.Xiao C, Chen F, Yu X, Lin C, Fu YF.Plant Mol Biol. 2009 Jun 11. [Epub ahead of print]If easier for you, please send as attached PDF or Word file (page proofs ifany copyright problem). The file is for personal use only.Thanking you in advance,Yours faithfully,*******
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
受益匪浅,谢了
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执