D. 辅音字母
3. 下列字母按其在字母表中的顺序排列,错误的是______。
4. 下列字母与字母C含有相同音素的是______。
D. 5. 下列选项与F含有相同音素的是______。
6. 大写字母A、E、F、H的笔划都是______笔。
正在加载中,请稍后...
315页69页80页69页128页112页53页33页79页32页《初一英语上册第八单元》
《初一英语上册第八单元》日期:
一、have的用法1、have在句中有两种形式,即have 和has.have用于第一人称的单数和复数(I、we), 第二人称(you)和第三人称复数(they 或其它复数名词等)has 用于第三人称单数he, she, it或单数名词。 2、have“有,吃,喝”(1)有I have a sister.我有一个妹妹。Jack has an apple.杰克有一个苹果。They have no computers.他们没有计算机。 (2)吃、喝I'd like to have a cup of tea.我想要喝一杯茶。We usually have lunch at 12:00.我们通常12点吃午餐。She doesn't have bread in the morning.她早上不吃面包。 3、have/has 否定句和疑问句的构成:用助动词do或dose来构成,does用于第三人称单数,does 或doesn't 后要用have,不能用has. 4、there be 与have的区别:(1)它们都表示“有”的意思,但句型There is/are...表示某处有某物或某人,强调的是一种客观存在;have强调的是拥有或占有,主语一般是名词或代词,与主语是所属关系。 I have two brothers and one sister.我有两个兄弟,一个姐姐。My sister has two toys but I have one.我妹妹有两个玩具,而我只有一个。 (2)有时There be 结构和have可替换。There are twenty classes in our school.=We have twenty classes in our school. 二、letlet sb. do sth让某人做某事例如:Let's have a rest让我们休息一下把It's time for class. Let's go to the classroom.上课的时间到了,我们进教室吧。 三、play动词play后面可接表示球类的名词,表示“打球”或“踢球”。 这些球类名词前不能加任何冠词。如可以说play football(踢足球),不能说play a (或the) football. play 还可以和其他的词搭配成短语。如:play computer games玩电脑游戏play sports进行体育运动player 运动员playmate 游戏伙伴、玩伴。 四、watch的用法watch作名词时,是“手表”, 其复数为watches.watch作动词讲,意思是“观看、注视”,在英语中看电视和看比赛不用see,而用watch watch sports on TV在电视上看体育比赛watch the football game看足球比赛watch TV看电视 五、join 参加、加入(某个组织、团体)join the WTO加入世贸组织join the Party入党join the baseball club加入棒球俱乐部Please join us一块参加我们的活动吧 六、and、but和or的用法这两个词都是并列连词,用来连接并列关系的词组或分句,其用法如下:and意为“和”,多用在肯定句中列举事物,通常只在最后一个事物前用这个词。(1)You,he and I are students.你,我,他都是学生。 or意为“或者”,多用于选择疑问句中。(2)Is your coat big or small?你的上衣大还是小?在否定句里,表示并列部分的连词应单独使用or,若用and必须重复前面的否定句。(3)There's no air or (=and no) water on the moon.月球上没有空气和水。but是表示转折关系的连词(4)You're a teacher, but I'm a student.你是老师,而我是学生。 七、welcome的用法(You're welcome)Welcome to our sports center.欢迎到我们的运动中心。welcome 在这里是感叹词,意思是“欢迎”。welcome to ...欢迎到某个地方来。welcome还可用作形容词,意思是“受欢迎的”。You are a welcome guest.你是受欢迎的客人。 welcome作表语,You're welcome.的意思是“不用谢”,回答对方先谢谢时的常用语。如:Thank you very much.非常感谢你。You're welcome.不用谢(不客气)。 八、That sounds interesting.那听上去很有趣。在口语中,当你的朋友提出一些尚未实施的建议时,你做出针对该建议的个人观点时,用句型That sounds+形容词。形容词的选用可根据个人观点。 九、祈使句Let's play basketball.让我们一起打篮球吧。Let's ...., 是祈使句的一种,意思是“让我们.....”例如:1)Let's say good-bye here.我们在此再见吧。2)Let's try again.让我再试一次。3)Let's go and play volleyball.让我们一块去打排球吧。 1、祈使句是英语的基本句型之一,表达说话人对对方的叮嘱、劝告、请求或命令等,往往有表示请求、命令、希望、禁止、劝告等意思。祈使句通常省略主语,谓语动词用动词原形。 例如:Please bring the book here.请把书拿到这儿来。Shut down the door, please.请把门关上。 2、祈使句肯定式的具体结构为“(please+)动词原形|其它成分(+,例如:Come here.到这儿来。Be quiet, please!请安静! 3、祈使句可以分为以下四种类型:(1)L结构 即“Let+sb.+do sth.”Let (让)站在队伍最前面,表示“让某人做某事”。如:Let's stand up (2)B结构 即“Be+表语+其它”Be 很能“连系”。如:Be a good student.please)”. 看“行为动作”是否符合要求。如:Get up! Come here! (4)D结构 即“Don't+动词原形+其它”Don't 最为厉害,他不让别人干什么,别人就不能干什么。(3)V结构 即“V+其它成分” Don't let him go home.别让他回家。 注意:(1)Let开头的祈使句实际有两种否定方式,但意义不同。试比较:Don't let her carry the heavy box.不要让她搬那个重箱子。Let not go there.咱们别去那儿。(2)以上各种祈使句前都可以加上Please 来表示委婉请求。请安静! 4、英语中祈使句的其它结构。(1)NoNo 后面为名词或动词V+ing,有please时须放在句尾。这种祈使句多见于公共场所。 如:NO PHOTO.禁止拍照!No parking!禁止停放车辆! (2)You祈使句常省略主语you,但又是表位置移动的动词前的You 常不省略。如:You leave the room now!你们现在离开房间! 3)Do (指实义动词,就用一个词表示)如:Run! 跑!Hurry! 快点! 5、祈使句可巧记为:祈使句式物主语,请求、命令和建议;常见形式有四种;分别称为VBLD;若要表示有礼貌,习惯加上Please;否定形式不难变,Don't句首加上去;L型否定有两种,不同形式意各异;勤学苦练多思考,发现规律快无比教学目标与要求一、串记口诀学习活动类名词 band译乐队,concert音乐会。 report译报导,team汉语译组队。 science译科学,rock摇滚乐。 harvest译收获,fun名词译娱乐。二、学习目标1.本单元的核心内容是如何表达“拥有”,相应的语法内容是have的用法,学习的重点是掌握含有动词have的疑问句及否定句的表达方式。2.熟悉Let"s祁使句的用法,掌握其内涵。3.学习表示性质的形容词,巩固已学过的表示物品的名词。4.学习行为动词单数形式的变化:加-s,-es,变y为i加-es,及其读音/s/,/z/或/iz/。三、能力目标1.熟练运用have语句进行问答交际。试用祁使句型提出建议,以及接受建议时作出应答。2.掌握有关体育运动的名词,及相应的固定搭配。3.培养自己利用实义动词的一般现在时进行听、说、读、写的能力。 教学重点与难点一、单词导航台1.boringadj. 令人厌烦的,乏味的,无聊的2.basketballn. 篮球【考点】指球类运动时,其前不加任何冠词。3.bathn. 洗澡:He has a bath once a week. 他每周洗一次澡。【考点】have a bath洗澡。【引申】Bath巴斯(英国城市);bathroom浴室,澡堂;bathrobe浴衣,bathtub浴缸。4.volleyballn. 排球,排球运动【记忆法】volley(球赛中在球落地前击回)+ball(球)。【考点】play volleyball打排球。5.interestingadj. 有趣味的,有意思的【记忆法】interest+ing(动词的现在分词形式作形容词)。【引申】同义词:attractive,entertaining;反义词:boring,dull。6.funn. 有趣的事,说笑,娱乐:He is full of fun. 他很风趣。【考点】make fun of取笑,开玩笑:They are making fun of the little boy. 他们和那个小男孩开玩笑。in fun开玩笑地,非认真的:He said it in fun. 他只是说着玩的。【引申】同义词:enjoyment,game,play。fun-loving爱开玩笑的。7.difficultadj. 难的,困难的:The place is difficult to reach. 那个处所不易到达。【考点】It is difficult (for sb.)to do sth…(对某人来说)做……是难的:It is difficult (for me) to learn English. (对我来说)学习英语很难。【引申】同义词:complex,hard;反义词:easy,simple。8.great/greit/adj. (体积,数量,程度)巨大的,很多的,非常的:take great care of sth. 对某物特别用心照顾。of remarkable ability or quality伟大的:Great Powers of Europe欧洲列强【引申】同义词:big,large,wonderful;反义词:small,unimportant。the Great Lakes五大湖区;the Great Wall长城。9.havev. 吃,饮,接受,得到【考点】have…on有事,有约会:I have nothing on tomorrow evening. 我明天晚上没有约会。have…to do with与……有关:It has nothing to do with you. 这和你一点关系也没有。Have a gift for对……有天赋:He has a gift for painting. 他有绘画的天赋。have (got) to…不得不,必须:I have (got) to go now. 我现在必须走了。have sth. on穿着,戴着:She has nothing on. 她什么也没穿。have sb. over请某人到家来:We had Sue and Steve over for dinner last night. 昨晚我们请苏和史蒂夫来家中共进晚餐。10.sound/saund/n. 声音:Sound travels at 1, 100 feet per second in air. 声音在空气中的传播速度为每秒钟1,100英尺。v. 发出声音,听起来:That sounds interesting! 那听起来很有趣!【引申】sound lab语言实验室。二、句子破译站1.Let"s watch TV. 我们看电视吧。这是一个以动词Let开头的祁使句,表示建议。let后跟一个名词或宾格代词,再接一个动词原形,表示“让某人做某事”,即let sb. do sth. 祁使句子都是以动词开头,省略主语。Let"s是let us的缩写形式,us译为“我们”,放在动词let后作宾语,被称作宾格代词。如:Let him go. 让他走吧。Don"t forget O and R! 不要忘记O和R!Let"s go to the park. 我们去公园吧。2.He has 70 tennis rackets,39 basketballs,and 79 baseballs. 他有70只网球拍,39只篮球及79只棒球。and是连词,意为“和”,用来列举几个人、物或连接相同的句子成分,当所连接的事物为三个或三个以上时,and置于最后两个词中间。如:He puts his pen, ruler and eraser into his backpack. 他把他的钢笔、尺子和橡皮擦装进书包里。3.Well, let"s play wolleyball. 嗯,我们去打排球吧。句中的well在这里是感叹词,表示惊讶、疑惑、接受等,译作“噢,嗯,喔,那么,好吧”。如:Well, all right, I agree. 啊,好吧,我同意。Well, let me see. 嗯,让我想想。4.I don"t have a football. 我没有足球。此句是主语为第一人称单数的一般现在时的否定句,其结构为:主语+don"t+动词原形+其他成分。don"t=do not。此句也可说成:I haven"t a football.5.That sounds good. 听起来不错。(1)That用来指代上文中提出的建议,即整个句子。That作主语时,谓语动词用单数。(2)句中的sound是连系动词,译为“听起来”,另外还有其他关于感官上的动词:look(看起来),taste(尝起来),smell(闻起来)等。这些动词都可以连接名词和形容词,表达情况或状态。如:You look very nice today. 你今天很漂亮。(3)此句是一个一般现在时的句子。在一般现在时中当主语是第三人称单数时,动词形式发生变化。肯定句的结构为:主语+行为动词单数形式+其他。如: He likes bananas. 他爱吃香蕉。6.But he doesn"t play sports-he only watches them on TV! 但是他不进行体育运动--他只在电视上看体育节目!(1)but是一个转折连词,后面接一个从句,译为“但是”。句中的破折号表示进一步解释说明。(2)短语play sports意为“进行体育活动”,后面的them是第三人称复数宾格代词,用来指代上文的sports,作谓语动词watch的宾语。注意watch TV译为“看电视”,而watch sth. on TV译为“通过电视看……节目”,TV前没有冠词。三、工具箱1.play computer games玩电子游戏。与play搭配的动词短语还有:play cards打牌play basketball打篮球play football踢足球play. golf打高尔夫球表达“玩这些游戏”时,名词前面不加任何冠词或定冠词。而表示“弹钢琴、拉小提琴”等乐器前,一定要加上定冠词the。如:play the piano弹钢琴play the flute吹笛子play the violin拉小提琴2.动词第三人称单数词尾变化形式及读音动词第三人称单数词尾变化有三种形式。(1)一般动词在词尾加-s,-s在清辅音后读/s/,在浊辅音或元音后读/z/,ds读/dz/,ts读/ts/。如:help→helps/helps/,know→knows,get→gets/gets/,read→reads/ri:dz/(2)以字母s,x,ch,sh或有些以o结尾的动词加-es,-es读/iz/。如: guess→guesses/‵gesiz/,fix→fixes/"fiksiz/,teach→teaches,wash→washes注意:go→goes,do→does(3)以辅音字母+y结尾的动词,先变y为i,再加-es,-ies读/iz/。如: carry→carries,fly→flies/flaiz/注:在play→plays/pleiz/,say→says/sez/中,字母y前为元音字母,第三人称单数形式直接在动词后面加-s。(4)特殊词例外。如:be→is, have→has四、重难点密室1.祁使句祁使句主要用来表示请求、命令、叮嘱、号召等,谓语动词用原形。否定形式是在谓语动词前面加don"t。祁使句一般没有主语,但实际上是对“you(你,你们)”而言,标点符号一般用感叹号或句号,视说话的语气而定。祁使句一般都用降调。如: Catch the ball! 抓住球。Please don"t worry. 请别着急。Let him go. 让他走吧。Let"s引起的句子也是一种祁使句,表示建议,这种句子的否定式是在Let"s后加not构成;但如果是以let引导的其他祁使句,则在let前用don"t,如: Let"s not play. It"s late. 我们还是不玩了,时间不早了。Don"t let the baby cry. 不要让小孩哭。2.have/has的用法谓语动词have在句中有两种形式,即have和has。have用于第一人称(I,we),第二人称(you),以及第三人称复数(they或其他复数名词等);has用于第三人称单数(he,she,it或单数名词)。如:I have an orange. 我有一个橘子。You have a new teacher. 你们有一位新老师。They have some nice coats. 他们有些漂亮的外套。Tom has a Chinese friend. 汤姆有一位中国朋友。The school has twelve grades. 这所学校有十二个年级。have/has的否定句,一般要加助动词do或does再加not构成,即:don"t have/doesn"t have。注意doesn"t后has要变成原形动词have。如:My sister doesn"t have a watch. 我的妹妹没有手表。The students don"t have any new books. 这些学生没有新书。have/has的一般疑问句,是在句首加助动词Do或Does,句尾用问号构成。除第三人称单数前用Does外,其他都用Do。第三人称前加Does后,句中的谓语动词has应改为have。回答时,肯定用“Yes,主语+do/does”;否定用“No,主语+don"t/doesn"t”。如:-Do you have a pen like this? -你有这样的钢笔吗?-Yes, I do. /No, I don"t. -是的,有。/不,没有。-Does he have a car? -他有汽车吗?-Yes, he does. /No, he doesn"t. -是的,他有。/不,他没有。注意:(1)动词have的否定形式和疑问形式比较特殊,均有两种表示方式。其否定形式可以是直接在动词have后面加上否定词not,也可以是借助助动词do加上否定词 而其疑问形式要么把动词have前置于句首,要么把助动词do前置于句首。如:I don"t have any Japanese books.我没有日文书籍。I have not any Japanese books.我没有日文书籍。We don"t have any oranges.我们没有橘子。We have not any oranges. .我们没有橘子。Do you have any sister?你有姐妹吗?Have you any sister? 你有姐妹吗?(2)have got表示“有”,与have表达的意思完全相同,但结构不同,疑问句将have提前,否定句在have后加not。如:I have got many friends in Shanghai.我在上海有很多朋友。Have you got a new watch? 你有新手表吗?口语交际1.询问物品所属Do you have a basketball?Yes,I do./No,I don"t2.表示建议Let"s watch TV.No, that sounds boring.Sure, that sounds great.相关资料检索The Best Golf Player in the World泰格·伍兹,今年27岁,是世界上最好的高尔夫球手。自从他在1996年的夏天成为职业高尔夫选手以来已经赢得了47项赛事的冠军。截止2002年他从这些比赛中所赢得的奖金总数是元美金。伍兹在1997年、1999年、2000年和2001年被许多高尔夫协会评为年度最佳高尔夫球手。泰格生于日,在美国的加利福尼亚州长大。他的父亲是一位退休的美国陆军中校,母亲是泰国人。是他的父亲给他起了“老虎”的呢称。当泰格只有6个月的时候就对高尔夫产生了兴趣。日,在成为职业球手的第42个星期,伍兹以21岁零24星期的年龄成为有史以来最年轻的世界排名第一的选手,现在,泰格那空前的职业生涯已经证明他是这个世界上最好的高尔夫球选手。Tiger Woods Profile 泰格·伍兹小档案Forename :Eldrick (Tiger) 名:埃得里克(泰格)Sumame:Woods 姓:伍兹 DOB: 30-Dec-1975 出生年月:日Height: 6′2″ 身高:6英尺2英寸Weight: 177 pounds 体重:177磅Family: Earl and Kultida Woods 家庭:埃尔·伍兹和库提达·伍兹 趣味英语链接名人论时间①To choose time is to save time. (Francis Bacon, British philosopher)合理安排时间就是节约时间。(英国哲学家弗朗西斯·培根)②Never leave that until tomorrow, which you can do today.(Benjamin Franklin, American statesman)今天的事不要拖到明天。(美国政治家本杰明·富兰克林)③I am a slow walker, but I never walk backwards.(Abraham Lincoln,American president)我走得很慢,但我从来不会后退。(美国前总统亚伯拉罕·林肯) ④The golden age is before us, not behind us.(Mark Twain, American wrier)黄金时代就在我们前面而不在我们背后。(美国作家马克·吐温)⑤The tto spend that shortness basely,itwould be toolong.(William Shakespeare, British dramatist)人生苦短,若虚度年华,则短暂的人生就太长了。(英国剧作家威廉·莎士比亚)创新思维火花Where Is Your Savvy?谜题妙葫芦1. They call me a man, but I,I was given a body,They made me a mouth, but IWater gives me life, and the sun brings me death.What am I?提示:它是白色的喔。2.You find me in darkness,I,m present in daylight,In the deepest of shades, I hide in plain sight.What am I?提示:不是动物,也不是鬼怪!参考答案提示【课文要点诠释】Ⅰ.1.D 2.D 3.C 4.C 5.AⅡ.1.watchTV2.play computer games3.baseball bat4.play volleyball5.网球拍6.英式足球7.每天8.听起来不错。Ⅲ.1.has 2.is 3.has 4.have 5.are 6.has 7.have 8.have 9.have 10.Are主语是第三人称单数时用is , has.主语是复数时用are,have. is are的后面接的是表语,表达状态、身份或特征。Have has的后面接宾语,表示拥有或其他。There is/are…表示某处有某物。Ⅳ.1.He doesn,t have a new watch.2.Does Li Tao often play basketball on Sundays? No, he doesn,t.3.They watch TV every day.4.That sounds difficult.5.I don,t have an eraser. Do you have an eraser?【创新思维火花】1.A snowman.2.The,letter,,d"典型例题中考命题【例1】My brother likes______TV. He_____ TV every evening.(看) 精析 “看电视”,要用“watch”,第一句用结构like doing sth.;第二句根据every evening,watch要用它的第三人称单数形式watches。答案 watches【例2】Jim likes to play____football and was on____school team.A. the B./; / C./; the D.a; a精析 在football, basketball, wolleyball等球类运动前不应加冠词;on the school team是一个固定搭配,必须加the,意思是“在校队”。答案 C【例3】Li Lei_____lunch at home.A. hasn"t B.haven"t C.don"t have D.doesn"t have精析 have lunch表示“吃午饭”have是行为动词,变为否定句时要加don"t或.doesn"t,该句的主语为第三人称单数,因此应用.doesn"t。答案 D名师批答【例题】-Let"s play sports!A B-That"s sound boring.C D精析 本题旨在考查连系动词sound的用法,作为连系动词,sound后面可加名词或形容词,也可构成sound like…结构。作谓语动词时其形式与其他实义动词一样,当主语为第三人称单数时,在一般现在时中其形式要发生变化,即后面加-s。而题目中That"s=That is, That"s sound= That is sound不符合这一语法。故C项错误。答案 C That"s sound→That sounds......复习学案同学们从现在起我们要复习主语人发出行为有具体动作,或喜欢拥有具备性格思想的句式请围绕某人有某物的句式( have, has)了解不同人称所用的有的区别一.单词和短语1. 写出你熟悉的球类名词: 2,写出你会的描述形容词:3.they( 宾格) good (副词) class (复数) interest (形容词) have(动词第三人称单数) collect (名词) do (动词第三人称单数)4. 根据句意写出单词合适形式1)Jack has two tennis r______ and tennis balls.2)I want to join an English c_____ to learn English well.3)There are twenty _____( class) in our school.4)My brother has three ______( basketball) and five _____( volleyball).5)Let’s play basketball. That s_____ good.6)- Does he like pingpong? -No, he d______.7) Let’s read the math book. It’s too _______( 困难)8)Ed watches ______( they) on TV.9) – Let’s read the math book. – That sounds _____( relax)10) We have many ____ _____( 运动俱乐部) : basketball, soccer ball.11) Let’s____ ( go) and _____ ( play) football on the playground.12)_____( many ) and more people like movie.5.短语翻译:一副网球拍 打网球 体育俱乐部 看电视 英式足球 每天 让我们 参加体育活动打篮球 听起来有趣 丰富的体育收藏品短语练习:1) Myparents____ _____ (做运动) in the morning. He ______ ______( 只看 ) TV on the weekends.2) That _____ ______. (听起来困难)3)Smith has _____ _____ _____ (丰富体育收藏) Let’s _____ _____ _____ _______ _______.( 看看去吧)二 汉译英句式1.我有一部电脑。你没有电脑2.他们有三个篮球我们没有篮球3.你们有一副网球拍。我们没有网球拍。4.你有一件红毛衣吗? 我有你们有排球吗? 我们没有他们有辆小汽车吗?没有。5.我没有电脑。他们没有三个篮球。你们没有网球拍6..他有五个棒球。他有棒球吗? 是的有她有个文具盒。她没有文具盒。她有文具盒吗?没有三按要求完成句式1. Her parents have a big car. (改为一般疑问句2.My cousin has a computer game. (否定句) 2. I have a volleyball. (选择疑问句 basketball)3. Tom has a red T-shirt. ( they 改写句子) 4. Barry has a nice tennis racket. (划线提问)5. My brother doesn’t play tennis.( 肯定句) 6. Your brother plays sports every day. ( 否定句)7. He watches movies on TV. (一般疑问句)8. My mother doesn’t like English.( 肯定句)9. My parents have some friends.( 一般疑问句)10. Sonia has a sports collection. ( movie 改为选择疑问句)四语言应用:完成下列对话每空一词1. A: ____ you have a computer gameB:Sorry, I ___.A: _____ your brother _____ a computer game?B: Yes, he does.A:_____ he _____ a baseball? No, he_______. But he ______ a basketball.2. A: Let’s ______ volleyball.B: I _______ have a volleyball.A: ______ play soccer.B: I don’t ______ a soccer ball.A: Let’s play computer games.B: That _____ good.( xerestdoccer ball?3. A:Let’s _____volleyball, OK?B:_____,I don’t have a volleyball.____ I have a basketball.A:I_____ want to play basketball. I only want to play volleyball.B: Who _____ a volleyball? Do you ______?A:I know Tom ____ one. Let’s____ and ask him.B:OK. Let’s go.一.英汉互译。(15分)1.一个足球 2.四个网球拍3.十个排球 4. 玩电脑游戏5.运动俱乐部 6.看电视7.打篮球 8.对……有兴趣9.大量的体育收藏品10.你有一个足球吗?11.是的,我有. 不,我没有.12.他有一个网球拍吗?13.是的,他有. 不,他没有.14.Let"s play ping-pong.15.That sounds interesting.二.单项选择:从下列各题所给A、B、C、D四个选项中选择一个可以填入空白处的最佳答案。(共15小题,计15分)16. - What"s Alan Smith"s first name?-- His first name is _____.A. Alan B. Smith C. Alan Smith D. Mr Smith17. - Do you have a TV?-- Yes, I _____.A. am B. have C. do D. like18. - Where is Kate?-- Sorry, I _____.A. not know B. am not Kate C. don"t know D. doesn"t know19. - _____! Is this your pencil case?-- No, it isn"t.A. Sorry B. I"m sorry C. Excuse me D. Hello20. - Emily _____ TV every day.- That is not good.A. takes B. looks C. watches D. plays21. - Dad, this is my friend, Jack.-- ______.A. Thank you B. That sounds greatC. How are you D. Nice to meet you22. - Let"s play ping-pong.-- ______! I don"t have a ball.A. Good B. OK C. Sorry D. Fun23. - Your English is very good!-- _______.A. You"re right B. Thank you C. You are good D. No, no.24. - Are these your books?-- _______.A. Yes, it is B. Yes, they are C. Yes, we are25. -- _____ are his brothers.- I know.A. This B. It C. That D. These26. ?-- _____ is in the bag?-- Some apples.A. Where B. What C. How D. What color27. - Can Mary play _____ baseball?--Yes, she can.A. her B. some C. the D. / D. Not28. -What"s your _____ ?--It"s .A. family name B. school ID card C. phone number D. class29. - I have a room. It is small(小), _____ it is nice.-Oh, let me have a look.A. but B. also C. and D. well30. --I have four .-- But I don"t have any.A. tennis rackets B. tennis racketC. tennises rackets D. tennises racket三. 完形填空:先通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从每小题所给A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。(共10小题,计10分)Look at the girl. She is 31 good friend. She is 32 English girl. 33 name is Jenny. 34 twelve. My 35 is Meimei. 36 a Chinese girl. I'm eleven.Jenny 37 a small sports collection. She has 38 tennis racket, two basketballs, and three baseballs, but I only 39 a soccer ball. Jenny and I both(都) 40 sports every day. We are in the same class. We help each other with our lessons.31. A. I B. me C. my D. your32. A. a B. an C. the D. \33. A. She's B. She C. His D. Her34. A. She B. She's C. Her D. He's35. A. friend B. brother C. name D. bag36. A. I B. I'm C. She D. She's37. A. have B. is C. doesn't have D. has38. A. one B. two C. three D. four39. A. has B. have C. doesn't have D. don't have40. A. play B. plays C. is playing D. to play四.阅读理解:本大题有三篇短文,读A、B两篇短文,根据短文内容选择最佳答案;读C篇短文,回答问题。 (共15小题,计30分)A篇My name is Han Mei. I"m in Class Three, Grade One. Look at this. It"s a photo. They are my friends, Liu Ying and Diana. Liu Ying is a Chinese(中国的)girl. Her English name is Eve. This is her pen. It"s black. And her pencil is red. Diana is English. This is her eraser. It"s white. Her pencil is blue. I like my friends.41. Liu Ying and Diana .A. is Han Mei"s friend B. are Eve"s friends C. are Han Mei"s friends42. Diana is .A. a Chinese girl B. an English girl C. an English boy43. Liu Ying"s pen is .A. black B. red C. blue44. What color is Diana"s pen? .A. White B. Red C.I don"t know45. Liu Ying"s English name is .A. Diana B. Eve C. Han MeiB篇This is Joy"s room, It"s a big room. There are(有) some pictures on the wall. There"s(有) a desk and a chair in her room, The desk is near the window. Her bag and her pencil case are on the desk .There are some pencils, a pen, a ruler in the pencil case. Joy"s bed is near the desk, Her shoes (鞋子) and a ball are under the bed. Joy and her friend, Kate are often in the room. They like the room very much.46. Joy"s room is .A. small B. big C. old47. are in her room.A.A desk and some chairs B. Some desks and chairsC.A desk and a chair48. Joy"s pencil case is .A. on the desk B. near the window C. under the bed49. Her bed is .A. near the desk B. on the desk C. under the desk50. shoes are under the bed.A. Kate"s B. Joy"s C. Joy and Kate"sC篇Found: A set of keys. My name is Rick Miller. And my telephone number is 678-8934. .Lost: My school ID card. Please call Eric King. Phone # 298-5671.51. Who found a set of keys?52. Does Eric lose(丢失)his school ID card?53. What is Eric"s phone number?54. If(如果)you lose a set of keys, what phone number can you call?55. Where can you go(去)if you lose your things?五.根据首字母写单词。(10分)56.L play tennis.57.We have many s clubs: basketball, ping-pong and so on.58.I do not want to watch TV. It"s b .59.Michael Jordan plays b well.60.That s interesting.61.D Dock have a bat?62.Tom,this is my f , Kartrina.63.--W to your school.--Thank you.64.I want to play w them.65.I her teacher Miss Gao?VI.补全对话。(10分)A:Let"s play computer games.B: 66 .But I don"t have a computer.A: Well, do you have a soccer ball?B: 67 .A: Then let"s play 68 .B: But soccer is difficult.A: OK. Let"s watch TV.B: 69 .Hmmm. Let"s play volleyball.Do you have a volleyball?A: 70 .B: OK. Let"s go.六. 书面表达。(计15分)姓 名林涛性 别男年 龄12电话号码家庭成员祖父母、父母、叔婶、堂哥、和自己职 业学生学 校一中班 级一年级一班爱 好喜欢和同学一起打排球、网球珍爱物品叔叔送我的网球拍根据表格中所提供的信息,写一篇80字左右的短文。 参考答案:一.1. a soccer ball 2. for tennis baseballs 3. ten volleyballs 4. paly computer games5.sports clubs 6.watch TV 7. play basketball 8. be interested in.9.a great sports collection. 10.Do you have a soccer ball?11.Yes,I do. NO,I didn"t. 12.Does he have a tennis racket?13.Yes, No,he doesn"t 14.让我们打乒乓球吧! 15.听起来很有趣。二.选择题16---20: ACCCC 21---25: DCBBD 26---30: BDCAA三. 完形填空31---35: CBDBC 36---40: BDABA四.阅读理解41---45: CBACB46---50: BCAAB51. Rick Miller/ Rick. 52. Yes./ Yes, he does.53. (It"s/ His phone number is) 298-5671. 54. (I can call) 678-8934.55. To the lost and found case. / The lost and found case.五.根据首字母写单词56---60:Let"s, sport, boring, basketball, sounds.61---65:Does, friend, Welcome, with, Is.66.That sounds interesting.67.No,I don"t.68.soccer69.That sounds boring.70.Yes,I do.六. 书面表达。I am Lin Tao. I am a boy. I am a student. I study in No. 1 Middle School. I am in Class One, Grade One. There are eight people in my family. They are my grandparents, my parents, my uncle, my aunt, my cousin and I. My telephone number is . I like playing volleyball and tennis with my classmates. My uncle gives me a tennis racket. I like it very much.听力部分略。 笔试部分(80分)I. 选择恰当的选项。(10分)( ) 1. —Let’s play ping-pong.—______A. No, I don’t.B. That sounds interesting.C. OK!It’s boring.( ) 2. —______ your father have a car?—Yes, he ______.A. D do B. Do; doesC. D does( ) 3. They ______ some clubs at school.A. have B. has C. are( ) 4. He likes soccer, but he doesn’t ______ it on TV.A. look B. play C. watch( ) 5. Let’s stay at home and ______ com-puter games.A. plays B. to play C. play( ) 6. Mr. Black doesn’t like the lecture(演讲). It is ______.A. interesting B. boring C. fun( ) 7. I have ______ good friends in our class.A. not B. many C. more( ) 8. My brother has a small ______ collection.A. sport B. sport’s C. sports( ) 9. Do they play ______ soccer?A. the B. a C. /( )10. We need one ping-pang ball and two ______.A. ping-pongs batsB. ping-pongs batC. ping-pong batsⅡ. 完形填空(5分)I have an uncle. He likes soccer ball, baseball, volleyball, basketball and 11 . He 12 baseball and basketball very well. He often watches sports games 13 TV. He plays sports every day. He often says(说), ―Let’s play ...‖ He joins(加入) 14 clubs: basketball club and baseball club. He has 15 sports collection: 12 tennis rackets, 10 baseballs, 3 volleyballs, 2 basketballs and one soccer ball.( )11. A. baseball B. more C. volleyball( )12. A. plays B. has C. sounds( )13. A. in B. of C. on( )14. A. one B. two C. three( )15. A. many B. a C. someⅢ. 阅读理解(10分)John Smith doesn’t’t play sports. He has two (20)children. His son, Jim, likes tennis and soccer ball. And he has a sports collection. (17)He is in the school tennis club. (18)He plays tennis with(和) his friends every day. Cindy, his daughter, likes baseball and tennis. 19 She only watches them on TV.根据短文内容,完成下列任务。16. 写出文中喜欢球类运动的人物:_____________________17. 将画线句子―He is in the school tennis club.‖翻译成汉语:________________________________18. 写出画线句子―He plays tennis with his friends every day.‖的同义句:________________________________19. 下面哪一项能填入文中空白处,使文意通顺连贯:A. She plays them every day.B. But she doesn’t play them.20. 根据上下文,猜测画线单词―children‖的含义: __________________Ⅳ. 词汇训练(20分)A) 用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(10分)21. My sister __________(not have) a soccer ball.22. Bruce only __________(watch) sports on TV!23. Michael __________(have) a computer.24. Let’s _________(go) to play volleyball.25. Does your father _________(play) sports every day?B) 将下列表达翻译成的英语。(10分)26. 棒球棒 _____________27. 做运动 _____________28. 体育俱乐部 _____________29. 网球拍 _____________30. 一本有趣的书 _____________Ⅴ. 根据对话内容,将图片按正确的顺序排列。(5分) Barry: Do you have a ball?Betty: Yes, I do. I have a volleyball.Barry: I have a basketball. Let’s play bas-ketball.Betty: No, it’s boring.Barry: Let’s play tennis.Betty: That sounds interesting.Barry: Do you have a tennis racket?Betty: Yes, I do.Barry: Let’s play tennis with Tom and Ma Ling.31. ___ 32. ___ 33. ___ 34. ___ 35. ____Ⅵ. 根据要求改写句子,每空一词。(10分)36. Her brother has a ball. (改为一般疑问句)_____ her brother _____ a ball?37. My sister has a computer game. (改为否定句)My sister _____ _____ a computer game.38. Ann has a nice tennis racket. (对画线部分提问)_____ _____ Ann _____?39. Do you want to play soccer this after-noon? (改为祈使句)_____ _____ soccer this afternoon.40. My father doesn’t play tennis. (改为肯定句)My father _______ tennis.Ⅶ. 根据汉语意思完成英语句子,每空一词。(10分)41. 亨利收藏了很多体育用品。Henry has a _______ _______ collection.42. 我的父母早上做运动。My parents ________ _______ in the morning.43. 他们天天玩电脑游戏。They play computer games _______ _______.44. 他只在晚上看电视。He _______ _______ TV in the evening.45. 那听起来很无聊。That _______ _______.Ⅷ. 书面表达(10分)学校体育俱乐部要招募新会员了。假如你的名字是Tom Green,请写一段关于自己的介绍。要求:40词左右。
参考答案笔试部分Ⅰ. 1-5 BCACC 6-10 BBCCCⅡ. 11-15 BACBBⅢ. 16. Jim, Cindy 17. 他加入了校网球俱乐部。18. He and his friends play tennis every day.19. B 20. 孩子A) 21. doesn’t have 22. watches 23. has24. go 25. playB) 26. baseball bat 27. play sports 28. sports club 29. tennis racket 30. an interesting book Ⅴ. 31-35 BDEACⅥ. 36. D have 37. doesn’t have38. W have 39. Let’s play 40. playsⅦ. 41. great sports 42. play sports 43. every day44. only watches 45. sounds boringⅧ. One possible version:My name is Tom Green. I’m 13. I’m in Class 4, Grade 7 now. I like sports very much, and I have a great sports collection. I have four baseballs, three basketballs, two ping-pong balls and five tennis balls. I play sports every afternoon. I want to be in the School
初一英语上册第八单元知识点总结I. 短语1.take a shower淋浴 2. leave house离开家2.3.go in together一起进去 4. after school 放学后3.5. play the drums敲鼓 6. in the evening在晚上7.get to school 到达学校 8. study hard努力学习9. school books课本 10. take photographs拍照11. have breakfast 吃早饭 12. be late for 迟到13.math teacher 数学老师 14. finish work完成工作15. eat lunch吃午饭 16.after dinner晚饭后17.get ready准备好,准备就绪 18.walk in the park在公园里散步19.at school在学校 20.get up起床21.at night在晚上 22.eat breakfast 吃早饭23.eat in the restaurant在饭店里吃饭 24eat bread for breakfast早饭吃面包25.see your grandparents看望你的祖父母 26.eat dinner with your parents和你的父母共进晚餐 27. clean the kitchen打扫厨房 28. choose sth fromc从......中挑选29.go to work去上班 30.need work需要努力31. read sth to sb给某人读某物 32.after breakfast早饭后33. reading speed阅读速度 34. mark one's score标出分数35. meet sb遇见某人 36.have juice喝果汁37.go home 回家 38.drink milk喝牛奶39.a bus driver 公交车司机II.
一、have的用法1、have在句中有两种形式,即have 和has.have用于第一人称的单数和复数(I、we), 第二人称(you)和第三人称复数(they 或其它复数名词等)has 用于第三人称单数he, she, it或单数名词。 2、have“有,吃,喝”(1)有I have a sister.我有一个妹妹。Jack has an apple.杰克有一个苹果。They have no computers.他们没有计算机。 (2)吃、喝I'd like to have a cup of tea.我想要喝一杯茶。We usually have lunch at 12:00.我们通常12点吃午餐。She doesn't have bread in the morning.她早上不吃面包。 3、have/has 否定句和疑问句的构成:用助动词do或dose来构成,does用于第三人称单数,does 或doesn't 后要用have,不能用has. 4、there be 与have的区别:(1)它们都表示“有”的意思,但句型There is/are...表示某处有某物或某人,强调的是一种客观存在;have强调的是拥有或占有,主语一般是名词或代词,与主语是所属关系。 I have two brothers and one sister.我有两个兄弟,一个姐姐。My sister has two toys but I have one.我妹妹有两个玩具,而我只有一个。 (2)有时There be 结构和have可替换。There are twenty classes in our school.=We have twenty classes in our school. 二、letlet sb. do sth让某人做某事例如:Let's have a rest让我们休息一下把It's time for class. Let's go to the classroom.上课的时间到了,我们进教室吧。 三、play动词play后面可接表示球类的名词,表示“打球”或“踢球”。 这些球类名词前不能加任何冠词。如可以说play football(踢足球),不能说play a (或the) football. play 还可以和其他的词搭配成短语。如:play computer games玩电脑游戏play sports进行体育运动player 运动员playmate 游戏伙伴、玩伴。 四、watch的用法watch作名词时,是“手表”, 其复数为watches.watch作动词讲,意思是“观看、注视”,在英语中看电视和看比赛不用see,而用watchwatch sports on TV在电视上看体育比赛watch the football game看足球比赛watch TV看电视 五、join 参加、加入(某个组织、团体)join the WTO加入世贸组织join the Party入党join the baseball club加入棒球俱乐部Please join us一块参加我们的活动吧 六、and、but和or的用法这两个词都是并列连词,用来连接并列关系的词组或分句,其用法如下:and意为“和”,多用在肯定句中列举事物,通常只在最后一个事物前用这个词。(1)You,he and I are students.你,我,他都是学生。 or意为“或者”,多用于选择疑问句中。(2)Is your coat big or small?你的上衣大还是小?在否定句里,表示并列部分的连词应单独使用or,若用and必须重复前面的否定句。(3)There's no air or (=and no) water on the moon.月球上没有空气和水。but是表示转折关系的连词(4)You're a teacher, but I'm a student.你是老师,而我是学生。 七、welcome的用法(You're welcome)Welcome to our sports center.欢迎到我们的运动中心。welcome 在这里是感叹词,意思是“欢迎”。welcome to ...欢迎到某个地方来。welcome还可用作形容词,意思是“受欢迎的”。You are a welcome guest.你是受欢迎的客人。 welcome作表语,You're welcome.的意思是“不用谢”,回答对方先谢谢时的常用语。如:Thank you very much.非常感谢你。You're welcome.不用谢(不客气)。 八、That sounds interesting.那听上去很有趣。在口语中,当你的朋友提出一些尚未实施的建议时,你做出针对该建议的个人观点时,用句型That sounds+形容词。形容词的选用可根据个人观点。 九、祈使句Let's play basketball.让我们一起打篮球吧。Let's ...., 是祈使句的一种,意思是“让我们.....”例如:1)Let's say good-bye here.我们在此再见吧。2)Let's try again.让我再试一次。3)Let's go and play volleyball.让我们一块去打排球吧。 1、祈使句是英语的基本句型之一,表达说话人对对方的叮嘱、劝告、请求或命令等,往往有表示请求、命令、希望、禁止、劝告等意思。祈使句通常省略主语,谓语动词用动词原形。 例如:Please bring the book here.请把书拿到这儿来。Shut down the door, please.请把门关上。 2、祈使句肯定式的具体结构为“(please+)动词原形|其它成分(+,例如:Come here.到这儿来。Be quiet, please!请安静! 3、祈使句可以分为以下四种类型:(1)L结构 即“Let+sb.+do sth.”Let (让)站在队伍最前面,表示“让某人做某事”。如:Let's stand up (2)B结构 即“Be+表语+其它”Be 很能“连系”。如:Be a good student. (3)V结构 即“V+其它成分”看“行为动作”是否符合要求。 please)”.如:Get up! Come here! (4)D结构 即“Don't+动词原形+其它”Don't 最为厉害,他不让别人干什么,别人就不能干什么。Don't let him go home.别让他回家。 注意:(1)Let开头的祈使句实际有两种否定方式,但意义不同。试比较:Don't let her carry the heavy box.不要让她搬那个重箱子。Let not go there.咱们别去那儿。(2)以上各种祈使句前都可以加上Please 来表示委婉请求。请安静! 4、英语中祈使句的其它结构。(1)NoNo 后面为名词或动词V+ing,有please时须放在句尾。这种祈使句多见于公共场所。 如:NO PHOTO.禁止拍照!No parking!禁止停放车辆! (2)You祈使句常省略主语you,但又是表位置移动的动词前的You 常不省略。如:You leave the room now!你们现在离开房间! 3)Do (指实义动词,就用一个词表示)如:Run! 跑!Hurry! 快点! 5、祈使句可巧记为:祈使句式物主语,请求、命令和建议;常见形式有四种;分别称为VBLD;若要表示有礼貌,习惯加上Please;否定形式不难变,Don't句首加上去;L型否定有两种,不同形式意各异;勤学苦练多思考,发现规律快无比教学目标与要求一、串记口诀学习活动类名词 band译乐队,concert音乐会。 report译报导,team汉语译组队。 science译科学,rock摇滚乐。 harvest译收获,fun名词译娱乐。二、学习目标1.本单元的核心内容是如何表达“拥有”,相应的语法内容是have的用法,学习的重点是掌握含有动词have的疑问句及否定句的表达方式。2.熟悉Let"s祁使句的用法,掌握其内涵。3.学习表示性质的形容词,巩固已学过的表示物品的名词。4.学习行为动词单数形式的变化:加-s,-es,变y为i加-es,及其读音/s/,/z/或/iz/。三、能力目标1.熟练运用have语句进行问答交际。试用祁使句型提出建议,以及接受建议时作出应答。2.掌握有关体育运动的名词,及相应的固定搭配。3.培养自己利用实义动词的一般现在时进行听、说、读、写的能力。 教学重点与难点一、单词导航台1.boringadj. 令人厌烦的,乏味的,无聊的2.basketballn. 篮球【考点】指球类运动时,其前不加任何冠词。3.bathn. 洗澡:He has a bath once a week. 他每周洗一次澡。【考点】have a bath洗澡。【引申】Bath巴斯(英国城市);bathroom浴室,澡堂;bathrobe浴衣,bathtub浴缸。4.volleyballn. 排球,排球运动【记忆法】volley(球赛中在球落地前击回)+ball(球)。【考点】play volleyball打排球。5.interestingadj. 有趣味的,有意思的【记忆法】interest+ing(动词的现在分词形式作形容词)。【引申】同义词:attractive,entertaining;反义词:boring,dull。6.funn. 有趣的事,说笑,娱乐:He is full of fun. 他很风趣。【考点】make fun of取笑,开玩笑:They are making fun of the little boy. 他们和那个小男孩开玩笑。in fun开玩笑地,非认真的:He said it in fun. 他只是说着玩的。【引申】同义词:enjoyment,game,play。fun-loving爱开玩笑的。7.difficultadj. 难的,困难的:The place is difficult to reach. 那个处所不易到达。【考点】It is difficult (for sb.)to do sth…(对某人来说)做……是难的:It is difficult (for me) to learn English. (对我来说)学习英语很难。【引申】同义词:complex,hard;反义词:easy,simple。8.great/greit/adj. (体积,数量,程度)巨大的,很多的,非常的:take great care of sth. 对某物特别用心照顾。of remarkable ability or quality伟大的:Great Powers ofEurope欧洲列强【引申】同义词:big,large,wonderful;反义词:small,unimportant。the Great Lakes五大湖区;the Great Wall长城。9.havev. 吃,饮,接受,得到【考点】have…on有事,有约会:I have nothing on tomorrow evening. 我明天晚上没有约会。have…to do with与……有关:It has nothing to do with you. 这和你一点关系也没有。Have a gift for对……有天赋:He has a gift for painting. 他有绘画的天赋。have (got) to…不得不,必须:I have (got) to go now. 我现在必须走了。have sth. on穿着,戴着:She has nothing on. 她什么也没穿。have sb. over请某人到家来:We had Sue and Steve over for dinner last night. 昨晚我们请苏和史蒂夫来家中共进晚餐。10.sound/saund/n. 声音:Sound travels at 1, 100 feet per second in air. 声音在空气中的传播速度为每秒钟1,100英尺。v. 发出声音,听起来:That sounds interesting! 那听起来很有趣!【引申】sound lab语言实验室。二、句子破译站1.Let"s watch TV. 我们看电视吧。这是一个以动词Let开头的祁使句,表示建议。let后跟一个名词或宾格代词,再接一个动词原形,表示“让某人做某事”,即let sb. do sth. 祁使句子都是以动词开头,省略主语。Let"s是let us的缩写形式,us译为“我们”,放在动词let后作宾语,被称作宾格代词。如:Let him go. 让他走吧。Don"t forget O and R! 不要忘记O和R!Let"s go to the park. 我们去公园吧。2.He has 70 tennis rackets,39 basketballs,and 79 baseballs. 他有70只网球拍,39只篮球及79只棒球。and是连词,意为“和”,用来列举几个人、物或连接相同的句子成分,当所连接的事物为三个或三个以上时,and置于最后两个词中间。如:He puts his pen, ruler and eraser into his backpack. 他把他的钢笔、尺子和橡皮擦装进书包里。3.Well, let"s play wolleyball. 嗯,我们去打排球吧。句中的well在这里是感叹词,表示惊讶、疑惑、接受等,译作“噢,嗯,喔,那么,好吧”。如:Well, all right, I agree. 啊,好吧,我同意。Well, let me see. 嗯,让我想想。4.I don"t have a football. 我没有足球。此句是主语为第一人称单数的一般现在时的否定句,其结构为:主语+don"t+动词原形+其他成分。don"t=do not。此句也可说成:I haven"t a football.5.That sounds good. 听起来不错。(1)That用来指代上文中提出的建议,即整个句子。That作主语时,谓语动词用单数。(2)句中的sound是连系动词,译为“听起来”,另外还有其他关于感官上的动词:look(看起来),taste(尝起来),smell(闻起来)等。这些动词都可以连接名词和形容词,表达情况或状态。如:You look very nice today. 你今天很漂亮。(3)此句是一个一般现在时的句子。在一般现在时中当主语是第三人称单数时,动词形式发生变化。肯定句的结构为:主语+行为动词单数形式+其他。如: He likes bananas. 他爱吃香蕉。6.But he doesn"t play sports-he only watches them on TV! 但是他不进行体育运动--他只在电视上看体育节目!(1)but是一个转折连词,后面接一个从句,译为“但是”。句中的破折号表示进一步解释说明。(2)短语play sports意为“进行体育活动”,后面的them是第三人称复数宾格代词,用来指代上文的sports,作谓语动词watch的宾语。注意watch TV译为“看电视”,而watch sth. on TV译为“通过电视看……节目”,TV前没有冠词。三、工具箱1.play computer games玩电子游戏。与play搭配的动词短语还有:play cards打牌play basketball打篮球play football踢足球play. golf打高尔夫球表达“玩这些游戏”时,名词前面不加任何冠词或定冠词。而表示“弹钢琴、拉小提琴”等乐器前,一定要加上定冠词the。如:play the piano弹钢琴play the flute吹笛子play the violin拉小提琴2.动词第三人称单数词尾变化形式及读音动词第三人称单数词尾变化有三种形式。(1)一般动词在词尾加-s,-s在清辅音后读/s/,在浊辅音或元音后读/z/,ds读/dz/,ts读/ts/。如:help→helps/helps/,know→knows,get→gets/gets/,read→reads/ri:dz/(2)以字母s,x,ch,sh或有些以o结尾的动词加-es,-es读/iz/。如: guess→guesses/‵gesiz/,fix→fixes/"fiksiz/,teach→teaches,wash→washes注意:go→goes,do→does(3)以辅音字母+y结尾的动词,先变y为i,再加-es,-ies读/iz/。如: carry→carries,fly→flies/flaiz/注:在play→plays/pleiz/,say→says/sez/中,字母y前为元音字母,第三人称单数形式直接在动词后面加-s。(4)特殊词例外。如:be→is, have→has四、重难点密室1.祁使句祁使句主要用来表示请求、命令、叮嘱、号召等,谓语动词用原形。否定形式是在谓语动词前面加don"t。祁使句一般没有主语,但实际上是对“you(你,你们)”而言,标点符号一般用感叹号或句号,视说话的语气而定。祁使句一般都用降调。如: Catch the ball! 抓住球。Please don"t worry. 请别着急。Let him go. 让他走吧。Let"s引起的句子也是一种祁使句,表示建议,这种句子的否定式是在Let"s后加not构成;但如果是以let引导的其他祁使句,则在let前用don"t,如: Let"s not play. It"s late. 我们还是不玩了,时间不早了。Don"t let the baby cry. 不要让小孩哭。2.have/has的用法谓语动词have在句中有两种形式,即have和has。have用于第一人称(I,we),第二人称(you),以及第三人称复数(they或其他复数名词等);has用于第三人称单数(he,she,it或单数名词)。如:I have an orange. 我有一个橘子。You have a new teacher. 你们有一位新老师。They have some nice coats. 他们有些漂亮的外套。Tom has a Chinese friend. 汤姆有一位中国朋友。The school has twelve grades. 这所学校有十二个年级。have/has的否定句,一般要加助动词do或does再加not构成,即:don"t have/doesn"t have。注意doesn"t后has要变成原形动词have。如:My sister doesn"t have a watch. 我的妹妹没有手表。The students don"t have any new books. 这些学生没有新书。have/has的一般疑问句,是在句首加助动词Do或Does,句尾用问号构成。除第三人称单数前用Does外,其他都用Do。第三人称前加Does后,句中的谓语动词has应改为have。回答时,肯定用“Yes,主语+do/does”;否定用“No,主语+don"t/doesn"t”。如:-Do you have a pen like this? -你有这样的钢笔吗?-Yes, I do. /No, I don"t. -是的,有。/不,没有。-Does he have a car? -他有汽车吗?-Yes, he does. /No, he doesn"t. -是的,他有。/不,他没有。注意:(1)动词have的否定形式和疑问形式比较特殊,均有两种表示方式。其否定形式可以是直接在动词have后面加上否定词not,也可以是借助助动词do加上否定词 而其疑问形式要么把动词have前置于句首,要么把助动词do前置于句首。如:I don"t have any Japanese books.我没有日文书籍。I have not any Japanese books.我没有日文书籍。We don"t have any oranges.我们没有橘子。We have not any oranges. .我们没有橘子。Do you have any sister?你有姐妹吗?Have you any sister? 你有姐妹吗?(2)have got表示“有”,与have表达的意思完全相同,但结构不同,疑问句将have提前,否定句在have后加not。如:I have got many friends in Shanghai.我在上海有很多朋友。Have you got a new watch? 你有新手表吗?口语交际1.询问物品所属Do you have a basketball?Yes,I do./No,I don"t2.表示建议Let"s watch TV.No, that sounds boring.Sure, that sounds great.相关资料检索The Best Golf Player in the World泰格·伍兹,今年27岁,是世界上最好的高尔夫球手。自从他在1996年的夏天成为职业高尔夫选手以来已经赢得了47项赛事的冠军。截止2002年他从这些比赛中所赢得的奖金总数是元美金。伍兹在1997年、1999年、2000年和2001年被许多高尔夫协会评为年度最佳高尔夫球手。泰格生于日,在美国的加利福尼亚州长大。他的父亲是一位退休的美国陆军中校,母亲是泰国人。是他的父亲给他起了“老虎”的呢称。当泰格只有6个月的时候就对高尔夫产生了兴趣。日,在成为职业球手的第42个星期,伍兹以21岁零24星期的年龄成为有史以来最年轻的世界排名第一的选手,现在,泰格那空前的职业生涯已经证明他是这个世界上最好的高尔夫球选手。Tiger Woods Profile 泰格·伍兹小档案Forename :Eldrick (Tiger) 名:埃得里克(泰格)Sumame:Woods 姓:伍兹 DOB: 30-Dec-1975 出生年月:日Height: 6′2″ 身高:6英尺2英寸Weight: 177 pounds 体重:177磅Family: Earl and Kultida Woods 家庭:埃尔·伍兹和库提达·伍兹 趣味英语链接名人论时间①To choose time is to save time. (Francis Bacon, British philosopher)合理安排时间就是节约时间。(英国哲学家弗朗西斯·培根)②Never leave that until tomorrow, which you can do today.(Benjamin Franklin, American statesman)今天的事不要拖到明天。(美国政治家本杰明·富兰克林)③I am a slow walker, but I never walk backwards.(Abraham Lincoln,American president)我走得很慢,但我从来不会后退。(美国前总统亚伯拉罕·林肯) ④The golden age is before us, not behind us.(Mark Twain, American wrier)黄金时代就在我们前面而不在我们背后。(美国作家马克·吐温)⑤The tto spend that shortness basely,itwould be too long.(William Shakespeare, British dramatist)人生苦短,若虚度年华,则短暂的人生就太长了。(英国剧作家威廉·莎士比亚)创新思维火花Where Is Your Savvy?谜题妙葫芦1. They call me a man, but I, I was given a body,They made me a mouth, but I Water gives me life, and the sun brings me death. What am I?提示:它是白色的喔。2.You find me in darkness, I,m present in daylight, In the deepest of shades, I hide in plain sight. What am I?提示:不是动物,也不是鬼怪!参考答案提示【课文要点诠释】Ⅰ.1.D 2.D 3.C 4.C 5.AⅡ.1.watchTV2.play computer games3.baseball bat4.play volleyball5.网球拍6.英式足球7.每天8.听起来不错。Ⅲ.1.has 2.is 3.has 4.have 5.are 6.has 7.have 8.have 9.have 10.Are主语是第三人称单数时用is , has.主语是复数时用are,have. is are的后面接的是表语,表达状态、身份或特征。Have has的后面接宾语,表示拥有或其他。There is/are…表示某处有某物。Ⅳ.1.He doesn,t have a new watch.2.Does Li Tao often play basketball on Sundays? No, he doesn,t.3.They watch TV every day.4.That sounds difficult.5.I don,t have an eraser. Do you have an eraser?【创新思维火花】1.A snowman.2.The,letter,,d"典型例题中考命题【例1】My brother likes______TV. He_____ TV every evening.(看) 精析 “看电视”,要用“watch”,第一句用结构like doing sth.;第二句根据every evening,watch要用它的第三人称单数形式watches。答案 watches【例2】Jim likes to play____football and was on____school team.A. the B./; / C./; the D.a; a精析 在football, basketball, wolleyball等球类运动前不应加冠词;on the school team是一个固定搭配,必须加the,意思是“在校队”。答案 C【例3】Li Lei_____lunch at home.A. hasn"t B.haven"t C.don"t have D.doesn"t have精析 have lunch表示“吃午饭”have是行为动词,变为否定句时要加don"t或.doesn"t,该句的主语为第三人称单数,因此应用.doesn"t。答案 D名师批答【例题】-Let"s play sports!A B-That"s sound boring.C D精析 本题旨在考查连系动词sound的用法,作为连系动词,sound后面可加名词或形容词,也可构成sound like…结构。作谓语动词时其形式与其他实义动词一样,当主语为第三人称单数时,在一般现在时中其形式要发生变化,即后面加-s。而题目中That"s=That is, That"s sound= That is sound不符合这一语法。故C项错误。答案 C That"s sound→That sounds......复习学案同学们从现在起我们要复习主语人发出行为有具体动作,或喜欢拥有具备性格思想的句式请围绕某人有某物的句式( have, has)了解不同人称所用的有的区别一.单词和短语1. 写出你熟悉的球类名词: 2,写出你会的描述形容词:3.they( 宾格) good (副词) class (复数) interest (形容词) have(动词第三人称单数) collect (名词) do (动词第三人称单数)4. 根据句意写出单词合适形式1)Jack has two tennis r______ and tennis balls.2)I want to join an English c_____ to learn English well.3)There are twenty _____( class) in our school.4)My brother has three ______( basketball) and five _____( volleyball).5)Let’s play basketball. That s_____ good.6)- Does he like pingpong? -No, he d______.7) Let’s read the math book. It’s too _______( 困难)8)Ed watches ______( they) on TV.9) – Let’s read the math book. – That sounds _____( relax)10) We have many ____ _____( 运动俱乐部) : basketball, soccer ball.11) Let’s____ ( go) and _____ ( play) football on the playground.12)_____( many ) and more people like movie.5.短语翻译:一副网球拍 打网球 体育俱乐部 看电视 英式足球 每天 让我们 参加体育活动打篮球 听起来有趣 丰富的体育收藏品短语练习:1) Myparents____ _____ (做运动) in the morning. He ______ ______( 只看 ) TV on the weekends.2) That _____ ______. (听起来困难)3)Smith has _____ _____ _____ (丰富体育收藏) Let’s _____ _____ _____ _______ _______.( 看看去吧)二 汉译英句式1.我有一部电脑。你没有电脑2.他们有三个篮球我们没有篮球3.你们有一副网球拍。我们没有网球拍。4.你有一件红毛衣吗? 我有你们有排球吗? 我们没有他们有辆小汽车吗?没有。5.我没有电脑。他们没有三个篮球。你们没有网球拍6..他有五个棒球。他有棒球吗? 是的有她有个文具盒。她没有文具盒。她有文具盒吗?没有三按要求完成句式1. Her parents have a big car. (改为一般疑问句2.My cousin has a computer game. (否定句) 2. I have a volleyball. (选择疑问句 basketball)3. Tom has a red T-shirt. ( they 改写句子) 4. Barry has a nice tennis racket. (划线提问)5. My brother doesn’t play tennis.( 肯定句) 6. Your brother plays sports every day. ( 否定句)7. He watches movies on TV. (一般疑问句)8. My mother doesn’t like English.( 肯定句)9. My parents have some friends.( 一般疑问句)10. Sonia has a sports collection. ( movie 改为选择疑问句)四语言应用:完成下列对话每空一词1. A: ____ you have a computer gameB:Sorry, I ___.A: _____ your brother _____ a computer game?B: Yes, he does.A:_____ he _____ a baseball? No, he_______. But he ______ a basketball.2. A: Let’s ______ volleyball.B: I _______ have a volleyball.A: ______ play soccer.B: I don’t ______ a soccer ball.A: Let’s play computer games.B: That _____ good.( xerestdoccer ball?3. A:Let’s _____volleyball, OK?B:_____,I don’t have a volleyball.____ I have a basketball.A:I_____ want to play basketball. I only want to play volleyball.B: Who _____ a volleyball? Do you ______?A:I know Tom ____ one. Let’s____ and ask him.B:OK. Let’s go.一.英汉互译。(15分)1.一个足球 2.四个网球拍3.十个排球 4. 玩电脑游戏5.运动俱乐部 6.看电视7.打篮球 8.对……有兴趣9.大量的体育收藏品10.你有一个足球吗?11.是的,我有. 不,我没有.12.他有一个网球拍吗?13.是的,他有. 不,他没有.14.Let"s play ping-pong.15.That sounds interesting.二.单项选择:从下列各题所给A、B、C、D四个选项中选择一个可以填入空白处的最佳答案。(共15小题,计15分)16. - What"s Alan Smith"s first name?-- His first name is _____.A. Alan B. Smith C. Alan Smith D. Mr Smith17. - Do you have a TV?-- Yes, I _____.A. am B. have C. do D. like18. - Where is Kate?-- Sorry, I _____.A. not know B. am not Kate C. don"t know D. doesn"t know19. - _____! Is this your pencil case?-- No, it isn"t.A. Sorry B. I"m sorry C. Excuse me D. Hello20. - Emily _____ TV every day.- That is not good.A. takes B. looks C. watches D. plays21. - Dad, this is my friend, Jack.-- ______.A. Thank you B. That sounds greatC. How are you D. Nice to meet you22. - Let"s play ping-pong.-- ______! I don"t have a ball.A. Good B. OK C. Sorry D. Fun23. - Your English is very good!-- _______.A. You"re right B. Thank you C. You are good D. No, no.24. - Are these your books?-- _______.A. Yes, it is B. Yes, they are C. Yes, we are25. -- _____ are his brothers.- I know.A. This B. It C. That D. These26. ?-- _____ is in the bag?-- Some apples.A. Where B. What C. How D. What color27. - Can Mary play _____ baseball?--Yes, she can.A. her B. some C. the D. /28. -What"s your _____ ?--It"s . D. NotA. family name B. school ID card C. phone number D. class29. - I have a room. It is small(小), _____ it is nice.-Oh, let me have a look.A. but B. also C. and D. well30. --I have four .-- But I don"t have any.A. tennis rackets B. tennis racketC. tennises rackets D. tennises racket三. 完形填空:先通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从每小题所给A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。(共10小题,计10分)Look at the girl. She is 31 good friend. She is 32 English girl. 33 name is Jenny. 34 twelve. My 35 is Meimei. 36 a Chinese girl. I'm eleven.Jenny 37 a small sports collection. She has 38 tennis racket, two basketballs, and three baseballs, but I only 39 a soccer ball. Jenny and I both(都) 40 sports every day. We are in the same class. We help each other with our lessons.31. A. I B. me C. my D. your32. A. a B. an C. the D. \33. A. She's B. She C. His D. Her34. A. She B. She's C. Her D. He's35. A. friend B. brother C. name D. bag36. A. I B. I'm C. She D. She's37. A. have B. is C. doesn't have D. has38. A. one B. two C. three D. four39. A. has B. have C. doesn't have D. don't have40. A. play B. plays C. is playing D. to play四.阅读理解:本大题有三篇短文,读A、B两篇短文,根据短文内容选择最佳答案;读C篇短文,回答问题。 (共15小题,计30分)A篇My name is Han Mei. I"m in Class Three, Grade One. Look at this. It"s a photo. They are my friends, Liu Ying and Diana. Liu Ying is a Chinese(中国的)girl. Her English name is Eve. This is her pen. It"s black. And her pencil is red. Diana is English. This is her eraser. It"s white. Her pencil is blue. I like my friends.41. Liu Ying and Diana .A. is Han Mei"s friend B. are Eve"s friends C. are Han Mei"s friends42. Diana is .A. a Chinese girl B. an English girl C. an English boy43. Liu Ying"s pen is .A. black B. red C. blue44. What color is Diana"s pen? .A. White B. Red C.I don"t know45. Liu Ying"s English name is .A. Diana B. Eve C. Han MeiB篇This is Joy"s room, It"s a big room. There are(有) some pictures on the wall. There"s(有) a desk and a chair in her room, The desk is near the window. Her bag and her pencil case are on the desk .There are some pencils, a pen, a ruler in the pencil case. Joy"s bed is near the desk, Her shoes (鞋子) and a ball are under the bed. Joy and her friend, Kate are often in the room. They like the room very much.46. Joy"s room is .A. small B. big C. old47. are in her room.A.A desk and some chairs B. Some desks and chairsC.A desk and a chair48. Joy"s pencil case is .A. on the desk B. near the window C. under the bed49. Her bed is .A. near the desk B. on the desk C. under the desk50. shoes are under the bed.A. Kate"s B. Joy"s C. Joy and Kate"sC篇Found: A set of keys. My name is Rick Miller. And my telephone number is 678-8934. .Lost: My school ID card. Please call Eric King.Phone # 298-5671.51. Who found a set of keys?52. Does Eric lose(丢失)his school ID card?53. What is Eric"s phone number?54. If(如果)you lose a set of keys, what phone number can you call?55. Where can you go(去)if you lose your things?五.根据首字母写单词。(10分)56.L play tennis.57.We have many s clubs: basketball, ping-pong and so on.58.I do not want to watch TV. It"s b .59.Michael Jordan plays b well.60.That s interesting.61.D Dock have a bat?62.Tom,this is my f , Kartrina.63.--W to your school.--Thank you.64.I want to play w them.65.I her teacher Miss Gao?VI.补全对话。(10分)A:Let"s play computer games.B: 66 .But I don"t have a computer. A: Well, do you have a soccer ball?B: 67 .A: Then let"s play 68 .B: But soccer is difficult.A: OK. Let"s watch TV.B: 69 .Hmmm. Let"s play volleyball.Do you have a volleyball?A: 70 .B: OK. Let"s go.六. 书面表达。(计15分)姓 名林涛性 别男年 龄12电话号码家庭成员祖父母、父母、叔婶、堂哥、和自己职 业学生学 校一中班 级一年级一班爱 好喜欢和同学一起打排球、网球珍爱物品叔叔送我的网球拍根据表格中所提供的信息,写一篇80字左右的短文。 参考答案:一.1. a soccer ball 2. for tennis baseballs 3. ten volleyballs 4. palycomputer games5.sports clubs 6.watch TV 7. play basketball 8. be interested in.9.a great sports collection. 10.Do you have a soccer ball?11.Yes,I do. NO,I didn"t. 12.Does he have a tennis racket?13.Yes, No,he doesn"t 14.让我们打乒乓球吧! 15.听起来很有趣。二.选择题16---20: ACCCC 21---25: DCBBD 26---30: BDCAA三. 完形填空31---35: CBDBC 36---40: BDABA四.阅读理解41---45: CBACB46---50: BCAAB51. Rick Miller/ Rick. 52. Yes./ Yes, he does.53. (It"s/ His phone number is) 298-5671. 54. (I can call) 678-8934.55. To the lost and found case. / The lost and found case.五.根据首字母写单词56---60:Let"s, sport, boring, basketball, sounds.61---65:Does, friend, Welcome, with, Is.66.That sounds interesting.67.No,I don"t.68.soccer69.That sounds boring.70.Yes,I do.六. 书面表达。I am Lin Tao. I am a boy. I am a student. I study in No. 1 Middle School. Iam in Class One, Grade One. There are eight people in my family. They are my grandparents, my parents, my uncle, my aunt, my cousin and I. My telephone number is . I like playing volleyball and tennis with my classmates. My uncle gives me a tennis racket. I like it very much.听力部分略。 笔试部分(80分)I. 选择恰当的选项。(10分)( ) 1. —Let’s play ping-pong.—______A. No, I don’t.B. That sounds interesting.C. OK!It’s boring.( ) 2. —______ your father have a car?—Yes, he ______.A. D do B. Do; doesC. D does( ) 3. They ______ some clubs at school.A. have B. has C. are( ) 4. He likes soccer, but he doesn’t ______ it on TV.A. look B. play C. watch( ) 5. Let’s stay at home and ______ com-puter games.A. plays B. to play C. play( ) 6. Mr. Black doesn’t like the lecture(演讲). It is ______.A. interesting B. boring C. fun( ) 7. I have ______ good friends in our class.A. not B. many C. more( ) 8. My brother has a small ______ collection.A. sport B. sport’s C. sports( ) 9. Do they play ______ soccer?A. the B. a C. /( )10. We need one ping-pang ball and two ______.A. ping-pongs batsB. ping-pongs batC. ping-pong batsⅡ. 完形填空(5分)I have an uncle. He likes soccer ball, baseball, volleyball, basketball and 11 . He 12 baseball and basketball very well. He often watches sports games 13 TV. He plays sports every day. He often says(说), ―Let’s play ...‖ He joins(加入) 14 clubs: basketball club and baseball club. He has 15 sportscollection: 12 tennis rackets, 10 baseballs, 3 volleyballs, 2 basketballs and one soccer ball.( )11. A. baseball B. more C. volleyball( )12. A. plays B. has C. sounds( )13. A. in B. of C. on( )14. A. one B. two C. three( )15. A. many B. a C. someⅢ. 阅读理解(10分)John Smith doesn’t’t play sports. He has two (20)children. His son, Jim, likes tennis and soccer ball. And he has a sports collection. (17)He is in the school tennis club. (18)He plays tennis with(和) his friends every day. Cindy, his daughter, likes baseball and tennis. 19 She only watches them on TV.根据短文内容,完成下列任务。16. 写出文中喜欢球类运动的人物:_____________________17. 将画线句子―He is in the school tennis club.‖翻译成汉语:________________________________18. 写出画线句子―He plays tennis with his friends every day.‖的同义句:________________________________19. 下面哪一项能填入文中空白处,使文意通顺连贯:A. She plays them every day.B. But she doesn’t play them.20. 根据上下文,猜测画线单词―children‖的含义: __________________Ⅳ. 词汇训练(20分)A) 用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(10分)21. My sister __________(not have) a soccer ball.22. Bruce only __________(watch) sports on TV!23. Michael __________(have) a computer.24. Let’s _________(go) to play volleyball.25. Does your father _________(play) sports every day?B) 将下列表达翻译成的英语。(10分)26. 棒球棒 _____________27. 做运动 _____________28. 体育俱乐部 _____________29. 网球拍 _____________30. 一本有趣的书 _____________Ⅴ. 根据对话内容,将图片按正确的顺序排列。(5分) Barry: Do you have a ball?Betty: Yes, I do. I have a volleyball.Barry: I have a basketball. Let’s play bas-ketball.Betty: No, it’s boring.Barry: Let’s play tennis.Betty: That sounds interesting.Barry: Do you have a tennis racket?Betty: Yes, I do.Barry: Let’s play tennis with Tom and Ma Ling.31. ___ 32. ___ 33. ___ 34. ___ 35. ____Ⅵ. 根据要求改写句子,每空一词。(10分)36. Her brother has a ball. (改为一般疑问句)_____ her brother _____ a ball?37. My sister has a computer game. (改为否定句)My sister _____ _____ a computer game.38. Ann has a nice tennis racket. (对画线部分提问)_____ _____ Ann _____?39. Do you want to play soccer this after-noon? (改为祈使句)_____ _____ soccer this afternoon.40. My father doesn’t play tennis. (改为肯定句)My father _______ tennis.Ⅶ. 根据汉语意思完成英语句子,每空一词。(10分)41. 亨利收藏了很多体育用品。Henry has a _______ _______ collection.42. 我的父母早上做运动。My parents ________ _______ in the morning.43. 他们天天玩电脑游戏。They play computer games _______ _______.44. 他只在晚上看电视。He _______ _______ TV in the evening.45. 那听起来很无聊。That _______ _______.Ⅷ. 书面表达(10分)学校体育俱乐部要招募新会员了。假如你的名字是Tom Green,请写一段关于自己的介绍。要求:40词左右。
参考答案笔试部分Ⅰ. 1-5 BCACC 6-10 BBCCCⅡ. 11-15 BACBBⅢ. 16. Jim, Cindy 17. 他加入了校网球俱乐部。18. He and his friends play tennis every day.19. B 20. 孩子A) 21. doesn’t have 22. watches 23. has24. go 25. playB) 26. baseball bat 27. play sports 28. sports club 29. tennis racket 30. an interesting book Ⅴ. 31-35 BDEACⅥ. 36. D have 37. doesn’t have38. W have 39. Let’s play 40. playsⅦ. 41. great sports 42. play sports 43. every day44. only watches 45. sounds boringⅧ. One possible version:My name is Tom Green. I’m 13. I’m in Class 4, Grade 7 now. I like sports very much, and I have a great sports collection. I have four baseballs, three basketballs, two ping-pong balls and five tennis balls. I play sports every afternoon. I want to be in the School
Unit 1 My name’s Gina一、what is , 缩略式 what’s , 表示“是什么”。问“某人的名字是什么”、“某人的姓是什么”、“某人的电话号码是什么”,都用what is 。1、问某人的名字句型问句: What’s your name ? 答句: My name’s + 名字。his Hisher Her2、问某人的姓句型问句: What’ ? 答句: family name’s + 名字。his = last name Hisher Her3、问某人的姓的句型问句: What’s your first name ? 答句: My first name’s + 名字。his Hisher Her4、问某人电话号码的句型问句: What’s your telephone number ? 答句:It is + 电话号码。hisher5、Nice to meet you ! ( 见到你真高兴!) 是“陌生人”见面客套用语。对方答语只能是 Niceto meet you , too . ( 见到你也真高兴)Nice to see you ! (见到你真高兴!) 是“熟人”见面客套用语。对方答语只能是 Nice to see you , too . ( 见到你也真高兴) 二、文化常识:英语人名(1)、英语人名由三部分组成: 第一个名字 + 第二个名字 + 姓。first name middle name family name = last name(2)、英语人名最突出的特点是:名在前,姓在后,第二个名字不常说。 例如:1. 吉娜 . 格林first name family name = last name2. first name family name = last name (3)、尊敬、客气地称呼一个人,常用方式是 :Mr 或 Mrs 或 Miss + 姓 。Gina Green 我们可以称呼为 Miss Green 。Jim Smith可以称呼为Mr Green三、形容词性物主代词表示“某人的”、修饰名词的代词叫形容词物主代词。 主格人称代词 I you he she it we you they 汉语 我 你 他 她 它 我们 你们 他们 形容词物主代词 my your his her its our your their 汉语 我的 你的 他的 她的 它的 我们的 你们的 他们的本块习题1、name is (缩略式)_______ boy (对应词)}

我要回帖

更多关于 把疑问句改成陈述句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信