处于麻烦中麻烦英语怎么说说

我很感激你们的及时帮助,若没有你们的帮忙,我现在将处于极大的麻烦中 的翻译是:I really appreciate your timely help, without your help, I will be in great trouble now 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我很感激你们的及时帮助,若没有你们的帮忙,我现在将处于极大的麻烦中
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I am very grateful to you for the timely help, if not your help, I will be in great trouble
正在翻译,请等待...
I really appreciate your timely help, without your help, I will be in great trouble now
I am very grateful that you have the time, to help, if not your help, I now will be in great trouble
I am very grateful you the prompt help, if does not have your help, I will be in now the enormous trouble
相关内容&a的心真的好痛苦!我错了,回到我的身边好吗? Heart really good pain! I, returned to my side mistakenly? & a去书房读书。 Goes to the studio to study. & ayoure so gentle i didnt plan to say or actually do that but iets do it 正在翻译,请等待...
& a怪诞,狰狞,讽刺性严肃 Weird, fierce, sarcastic is serious & abehind the mask罗马尼亚 正在翻译,请等待...
& a请输入您需要翻Lets spend the night together 请输入您需要翻让一起度过夜 & aat org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:484)
& a被海关收税 Collects taxes by the customs & a豹纹 Leopard grain & a4.监督合同的实施 4. surveillance contract implementation & a过去分词作条件状语 The past participle made the condition adverb & a花絮 News brief & a我第一个做游戏,然后是肖扬 My first makes the game, then is Xiao Yang & a很羡慕你的生活 Envies your life very much & aB.insignificantly B.insignificantly & a拉把 Pulls & a减少得心脏病的继续和降低血压 The reduction results in heart disease the continuation and reduces the blood pressure & a骑我的自行车 Rides my bicycle & a全世界 我只看见 。你的视线 ,你的一切。 正在翻译,请等待... & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!died the same pain over died the same pain over & a五月一号晚上八点 正在翻译,请等待... & aCocky-mosquito 神气活现蚊子 & a坏处是:也是因为文化不同,所以在生活上难免会有偏见,没有共识。也因此在跨国婚姻里常常出现家暴问题,造成婚姻的失败。 The fault is: Also is because the culture is different, therefore can have the prejudice unavoidably in the life, does not have the mutual recognition.Also therefore has the family storm problem frequently in the transnational marriage, creates marital the defeat. & a我们应付的了 We dealt with & a经验的人交流过,这个旅行可以锻炼意志, The experience person has exchanged, this travel may exercise the will, & a人们利用科学去了解自然,改造自然 正在翻译,请等待... & a多谢你邀请我来参加你的星期天聚会 Many thanks you invite me to attend your Sunday meeting & aIn this kind of controlled, collaborative setting, multiple viewers can work together to make discoveries, develop codes, and establish inter-rater reliability. 在这种受控,合作设置,多个观察者可能做发现,开发代码和建立相互估价人可靠性。 & aYour photos 您的相片 & aThis is the expected value for ISpatialFilter::SpatialRel when using ISpatialFilter::SpatialRelDescription to define a custom spatial relationship. 这是期待值为ISpatialFilter : :SpatialRel,当使用ISpatialFilter :时:定义一个习惯空间关系的SpatialRelDescription。 & anot yet,i am travelling around for a whole before work 正在翻译,请等待... & a).
The writer did not feel comfortable at the evening school because )。 作家没有感到舒适在晚上学校,因为 & a永远不会再有下一次 Never can again have the next time & aIf you're moving, you can change the country associated with your Kindle account. 如果您移动,您能改变国家与您交往点燃帐户。 & a女士们 先生们 很高兴相聚在这夜晚 正在翻译,请等待... & a?? Oh , how silly of me, ??said Noel. ??I was showing the wrong side of my piece of paper.This is where really want to go.?? And he showed the driver the other side of his piece of paper. ?? Are you going to Riverhill ? Can you give me a ride???
& a上海很多外国人,你就不用担心迷路 Shanghai very many foreigners, you do not need to worry the inner ear & aall iesms free 所有iesms释放 & aat recess 在凹进处 & aCheung 正在翻译,请等待... & ahp nickle 马力镍 & awhy don't you stay at school now? 为什么您现在不停留在学校? & a人与人之间是不同的 Between the human and the human is different & ahey i`m free right now 嘿i `m自由现在 & athe route addition failed:the specified mask parameter is invalid 出故障的路线加法:指定的面具参量是无效的 & aenvironmental practices, 环境实践, & ad. Oh, how are you? d. 噢,你好吗? & a那你应该在MSN加些朋友 他们都是做外贸的 Then you should add a friend in MSN they all make the foreign trade & afarming 种田 & a我很无聊啊 I very bored & a完成任务,取悦老师。 Completes the task, tries to please teacher. & aI hope to know information such as your environmental practices 我希望知道信息例如您的环境实践 & a电网能量管理系统 Electrical network energy management system management system & aRepo吋s to the Client overall work progress, cash flow and potential time and cost variations for each contract package. Repo吋s到客户总体工作进展、现金流动和潜力时期和费用变异为每个合同包裹。 & aCAIAMITY CAIAMITY & a单位长度上可分辨的高反差线对数 正在翻译,请等待... & a我很感激你们的及时帮助,若没有你们的帮忙,我现在将处于极大的麻烦中 I am very grateful you the prompt help, if does not have your help, I will be in now the enormous trouble &“随便”“麻烦”“无所谓”英语怎么说?
生活中有很多口头禅式的短语都很好用,
今天Jenny和Spencer要教大家“随便、麻烦”英语怎么说。
音乐:Girls chase boys by Ingrid Michaelson
“口头禅”
Pet phrases: 口头禅,个人爱用的小短语
Short sayings: 小短语、说法。
随便/无所谓
“都可以,无所谓”英语说法很多
It's up to you.
I’m ok with anything.
I’m cool with anything.
Anything is good/fine.
Anything works.
有些“无所谓”很无奈
Anything will do: 有点勉强,感觉也没有什么别的选择。
Anything goes: 没有规则,什么都可以。
Whatever是贬义
Whatever: 语气上比较不屑,常用来抱怨、争执
不要用whatever去表达“我都可以”
“我不挑剔”用这两个表达最好:
I'm easygoing: 我不挑,什么都可以千万别漏了going。I'm easy ? 表示男女关系随便
I'm not picky: 我不挑剔
“麻烦”不止是trouble
“麻烦”作形容词
1) A lot of...
A lot of hassle
A lot of trouble
A lot of pain
Something/somebody is a lot of hassle/trouble/pain.
2) Such a...
Such a hassle
Such a pain
注意: such a trouble ?
Something/somebody is such a hassle/pain.
3) 俚语:Pain in the xxx/neck
Something/somebody is a pain in the xxx/neck.
不过这个用法不怎么礼貌
人很麻烦,很挑剔:difficult
He is a difficult person.
This person is very difficult.
“麻烦”作动词
英语中麻烦别人做什么说法很多:
Excuse me...
Could I trouble you to...
Sorry to trouble you...
Sorry to bother you…
I don't want to trouble/bother you, but…
Would you be able to...
Do you mind help me with...
It’s no trouble at all.
I don't mind...
It's my pleasure.
这么多表达,你平时爱用哪些?
还有哪些常用表达你想学习?
欢迎留言告诉我们。
学更多实用、地道的英语!
专属会员课程库
海量课程|丰富场景|实用有趣|每日更新
加入他们,在开言,享受学英语!
▼点击原文链接,享受升级特惠,全年仅需?629
责任编辑:
声明:本文由入驻搜狐号的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
今日搜狐热点“随便”“麻烦”“无所谓”英语怎么说?
“随便”“麻烦”“无所谓”英语怎么说?
开言英语OpenLanguage
生活中有很多口头禅式的短语都很好用,今天Jenny和Spencer要教大家“随便、麻烦”英语怎么说。收听节目:“随便”“麻烦”“无所谓”英语怎么说?13:02来自开言英语获取节目音乐和完整文本,请关注微信公众号:开言英语,回复“口头禅”即可。“口头禅”Pet phrases: 口头禅,个人爱用的小短语Short sayings: 小短语、说法。随便/无所谓“都可以,无所谓”英语说法很多It's up to you.I’m ok with anything.I’m cool with anything.Anything is good/fine.Anything works.有些“无所谓”很无奈Anything will do: 有点勉强,感觉也没有什么别的选择。Anything goes: 没有规则,什么都可以。Whatever是贬义Whatever: 语气上比较不屑,常用来抱怨、争执不要用whatever去表达“我都可以”“我不挑剔”用这两个表达最好:I'm easygoing: 我不挑,什么都可以千万别漏了going。I'm easy
表示男女关系随便I'm not picky: 我不挑剔“麻烦”不止是trouble“麻烦”作形容词1) A lot of...A lot of hassleA lot of troubleA lot of pain怎么用Something/somebody is a lot of hassle/trouble/pain.2) Such a...Such a hassleSuch a pain注意: such a trouble 怎么用Something/somebody is such a hassle/pain.3) 俚语:Pain in the xxx/neck怎么用Something/somebody is a pain in the xxx/neck.不过这个用法不怎么礼貌人很麻烦,很挑剔:difficult怎么用He is a difficult person.This person is very difficult.“麻烦”作动词英语中麻烦别人做什么说法很多:Excuse me...Could I trouble you to...Sorry to trouble you...Sorry to bother you…I don't want to trouble/bother you, but…Would you be able to...Do you mind helping me with...怎么回答It’s no trouble at all.I don't mind...It's my pleasure.这么多表达,你平时爱用哪些?还有哪些常用表达你想学习?欢迎留言告诉我们。
本文仅代表作者观点,不代表百度立场。系作者授权百家号发表,未经许可不得转载。
开言英语OpenLanguage
百家号 最近更新:
简介: 学地道英语口语,聊美国文化热点!
作者最新文章你现在的位置 : &
“麻烦”用英语怎么说
  春节是孩子们最高兴的时候了,亲戚家的小孩聚在一起跑来跑去放鞭炮,玩得不亦乐乎。但是大人们对比较皮的孩子总是格外注意,出去玩之前总要告诫他&别惹是生非&,现在我们来学习一下如何用英语表达惹事生非吧!
  1. John, if you don't learn how to keep your nose clean, you're going to end up in jail。
  约翰,如果你再惹是生非,你总有一天会坐牢的。
  2. Let sleeping dog lie。
  别惹麻烦。
  3. My brother is ill-tempered, and always stirs up trouble。
  我弟弟的脾气很暴躁,常惹是生非。
  4. Don't always try to start something when everything is running smoothly。
  当一切都进行得很顺利时,不要总想惹是生非。
  5. Don't trouble troubles till trouble troubles you!
  不要自找麻烦,除非麻烦来找你。
  6. Don't ask for trouble. You'd better run away。
  你最好还是走吧,别自找麻烦!
  7. He hasn't made a lot of changes to the team since taking over as head coach, figuring if it ain't broke, don't fix it。
  他当主教练之后,并未对该队做什么大改变,可能他是觉得&没事儿不要乱动&吧。
  8. Do not get involved with politics. That'sborrowing trouble。
  不要涉足政界,那简直是自找麻烦。
  9. I don't want to make trouble, but I have a few suggestions that could make things work more smoothly。
  我不是想惹是生非,只是想提几个建议使事情更顺利地进行。
  10. Don't go looking for trouble。
  别没事找事。
  相关文章推荐:
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐处于麻烦中英语怎么说_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
处于麻烦中英语怎么说
我有更好的答案
处于麻烦中in trouble
望 采纳 我 的 回答 ~(,不 喜勿喷~为尊重我的劳动,如你认为此建议有用,你也满意,请按下采纳,谢谢!)例句他发现自己处于麻烦中He found himself in trouble.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包}

我要回帖

更多关于 麻烦英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信